Spa Manager Pussy Service

Story Info
"You owe me a clean, freshly licked pussy."
5.8k words
4.64
88.4k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,263 Followers

The heels made an angry, clicking noise on the floor.

As the newly promoted branch manager, Ena Rios knew the sight and sound of a fuming customer all too well. In an exclusive spa like this where exorbitant fees were charged, nothing less than perfection was expected and complaints from high maintenance members came with the territory.

It was Hollywood, after all.

She flashed her customer service smile as the furious client approached her in the lobby. But this was no ordinary client. This client was a world-famous actress; one of many that frequented this spa.

“Good morning, Ms. Meryl,” the manager said, trying to smooth things over to pre-empt the oncoming storm. “How are you today?”

Hopefully a disaster would be avoided, she thought. A receptionist was behind the desk and a few other people were waiting in the lobby.

“May I have a word with you in private?” Ms. Meryl replied, with a perfectly shaped eyebrow raised, as much as the botox allowed.

This thin, middle-aged actress was tall and flouted her statuesque figure in a small black dress that had been paired with high-heels. The actress was blessed with having a piercing gaze. It was the kind of look which made movie scenes special.

Ena kept composure. “I’d be happy to see you in my office”

“If only the feeling was mutual.”

“Right this way, then.”

Grateful to avoid an explosion in the lobby, Ena led the famous client down the hall. This was no ordinary spa. The lighting had a special blend of brightness and darkness, creating a serene atmosphere. Soothing music played quietly in the background.

Before making another turn towards the office, the actress stopped in her tracks.

“Let’s talk here instead,” Ms. Meryl said, pointing to a vacant spa room. “I need to discuss my body, not business.”

Ena nodded. “Very well.”

They went inside a private spa room, which was complete with massage tables, stones, and a variety of scented oils. The place was gorgeous and was designed to feel like a luxurious getaway, which it was. Before either of them could get comfortable, the actress got straight to the point.

Lifting the front of her skin-tight dress, Ms. Meryl shimmied her hips above her thighs and exposed her bare pussy. The outer skin looked inflamed with mild redness, where a Brazilian wax job had been performed the day before.

“I’ve been getting waxed for decades,” Ms. Meryl fumed, while showing her pussy. “I’ve been a loyal customer to this branch for nearly 10 years. Do you understand? Sorry if I’m being a bitch right now, but this has NEVER happened before.”

Using a critical eye, Ena gazed at the inflamed skin around the actress’s vagina. Before switching career paths, she was a Chemistry major at a top tier university and had worked in a lab for a few years. She knew the telltale signs of burns or allergic reactions.

“You’re right, it’s unusual,” Ena said, bending down for a closer look. “Did you put any new lotions or cream yesterday? It’s possible that you created an adverse reaction to the hot wax.”

“Blaming me, I suppose.”

“No, not at all. I’m only suggesting that…”

Ms. Meryl shook her head and interrupted, “I’ve been getting my pussy waxed longer than you’ve been alive. To answer your question -- no -- I didn’t use any lotions or creams. In fact, I didn’t even wear anything underneath my skirt.”

“Hmm. Interesting.” Ena kept her eyes on the issue, thinking of a solution.

“Do you know what the only difference was?”

“What is it?”

“You have a new employee,” Ms. Meryl said, as if playing the role of a detective who solves crimes, as she did on a tv show years ago. “Her name is Christine. She looks like she’s in her early 20’s. I knew something was wrong when I felt a slight, stinging sensation around my clit during the wax job, but she said to ignore it.”

There was certainty in the actress, like she had known this all along.

“I’ll have a word with her,” Ena replied, trying not to sound disappointed in the new employee.

“Do that. Better yet, bring her in here. I know how to tame new employees who are terrible at their jobs.”

The last thing Ena wanted was for the new employee to be chewed out by such an intimidating actress. Especially when that new employee was a nepotism hire. The fact was, Christine was the CEO’s daughter. Any confrontation would reflect poorly on Ena’s performance as manager.

“Please make yourself comfortable while I inquire,” Ena said, putting a smile on things. “Then I’ll see what I can do about adequate compensation. Perhaps a free full-body massage is in order?”

Ms. Meryl thought for a moment, then purred, “Hmmm… I like the sound of that.”

“Wonderful. I’ll be right back.”

***

Briskly heading down the hall, Ena Rios quickly thought of how to approach the new employee. Dealing with the CEO’s daughter would make things more difficult, as the boss was truly a tyrant in this line of work.

Ena went to the backroom and found the young woman she was looking for. Employees were going in and out of the room, prepping towels, wax, and various scented oils. As manager, she wasn’t entirely surprised to see the new girl casually socializing with a busy employee.

“Christine, can we talk in my office for a moment?” Ena asked.

“Yeah, sure boss,” Christine beamed.

They stepped into the office and closed the door. With time of the essence, it was straight to business.

“So here’s the situation,” Ena said. “Ms. Meryl is in a spa room and she says that her vagina is burning, as in, the skin around her crotch has turned red. She says that you performed a Brazilian wax on her yesterday, and that she felt a stinging sensation during the procedure.”

“Oh, that…”

There was a blushing expression on the new girl’s face. You don’t have to be a psychologist to understand that look of guilt, of being caught red handed.

In her brief experience as manager, Ena never had to deal with incompetent employees, until now. This place was run like a military warship, and now her leadership abilities were being tested in the most delicate of ways. Especially since firing this new employee was out of the question.

“What is it?” Ena asked, taking a deep breath to stay calm. “Just be honest and tell me. I need to know how to fix this.”

Christine winced. “Well, I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to use the hot wax or the strip wax, so I mixed them together. And I’m pretty sure I used the wrong pre-wax oil by mistake.”

“Oh my god,” Ena gasped. “This is Rodeo Drive! If word gets out that we are using inferior products, this spa will close overnight because of how much competition there is. Our reputation would be ruined.”

“I know, I know. I’m so sorry. As soon as that happened, I got help from one of the experts around here and I memorized the proper procedure. I swear it’ll never happen again. I swear.”

There was complete sincerity and guilt in the new girl’s eyes, and the only thing Ena could do, as a forgiving person, was to let this slide. It genuinely seemed like the new girl had learned a valuable lesson. Except, lessons aren’t meant to be learned on the pussy of a famous actress.

“I’m glad you recognized your mistake,” Ena said calmly. “You’ll have to be retrained later, but in the meantime, there’s a pissed-off client waiting for me.”

Christine winced even harder. “Am I going to be fired?”

“No, that won’t happen. You’ll just be retrained. I’ll go through everything with you later, until then, don’t wax anyone today.”

“Thank you, Ms. Rios.”

“Do me a favor,” Ena said. “In about 15 minutes, a massage appointment is going to be finished in Room 3. When those massage therapists step out of that room, tell them to come to Room 5 immediately. I’ll be there with the client.”

Christine nodded emphatically. “I’ll do that. Thank you so much. I really appreciate this.”

“It’s okay, we all make mistakes. Just make sure the massage therapists show up right away, clean and ready to give another full body massage. I mean it. Right away. No break.”

“Got it. Is this a perk for Ms. Meryl?”

“It’s the least we can do,” Ena replied. “But I have a strange feeling it won’t nearly be enough.”

***

Returning to the chic spa room, Ena put a smile back on her face as she prepared to appease the actress, who was sitting comfortably on a leather chair reading a gossip magazine with her legs crossed, twirling a high-heel at the end of her foot.

“So what’s the verdict?” Ms. Meryl asked so casually.

Ena stood before the sitting actress. “Well, you were right. There was a small snafu and I take full responsibility. It’ll never happen again. I promise.”

“Snafu? Is that what you call a fuck-up nowadays? And you’re right, it’ll never happen again, or else the owner of this place will know about it.”

Doing her best to defuse the situation, Ena maintained her customer service smile and kept her hands clasped in front of her.

“I’ve scheduled an immediate massage for you,” Ena said. “It’s complimentary, of course, with two of our best masseuses for a full body massage.”

Ms. Meryl put the magazine down and leaned back on the chair. “A full body massage is nice, but how will that address what’s going on down below?”

“I’m somewhat familiar with those sorts of skin burns. It should heal within a few days. I can assure you it’s harmless.”

“Harmless? The SAG awards are tomorrow! When I win, how am I supposed to walk on stage to collect my trophy if I have this mess between my legs? I’ll look like a clumsy ditz. Is that what you want? To humiliate me in front of my global audience?”

“No, not at all,” Ena said, shocked that things were escalating, when the situation should have been defused by now.

Ms. Meryl closed her eyes for a moment. “I apologize. I’ve been on edge lately. I’m always this way during award season. Forgive me.”

“There’s nothing to forgive. It was our mistake and we’ll remedy the situation.”

Deep down, Ena breathed a secret sigh of relief that this demanding actress had cooled down on her own. Standing there, all she could do was pray that the massage team would arrive promptly and handle the situation with experienced hands. After all, who can be angry during a full body massage?

“I’m glad you feel that way,” Ms. Meryl said, slowly pulling up the bottom of her sleek black dress. “But what are we going to do about this?”

Once again, the actress exposed her bare pussy, this time in a much more casual manner, with her long legs slightly apart. The crotch was still red and irritated. The pink inside had become visible from the spread legs. Her brown labia was thin and her clitoris looked slightly swollen. Was that… arousal?

“Hmmph?” Ena murmured, awkwardly gawking at the open pussy.

“A complimentary full body massage is great, and it’s the least you can offer me, but how exactly will that help with my aggravated skin? How am I supposed to walk on the red carpet, or on stage, with this type of injury?”

Inwardly, Ena wanted to reply, ‘But that’s not an injury. It’s just mild skin irritation. You’ll be fine! Now put your pussy away!’ Of course, that’s no way to talk to a customer. In this line of work, the customer is always King or Queen. Especially an award-winning actress. All she could do was find a solution.

With her background in Chemistry, and her experience in the spa business, Ena darted her eyes to the array of lotions and oils on the neatly arranged shelf. For the sake of keeping a client happy, she was willing to bend the rules a little.

“In the interest of making amends for your injury, I can apply a special Eucalyptus oil for your burns.”

Ms. Meryl raised an eyebrow, like she had won something. “Now we’re talking. Tell me more.”

“It’s fairly straight-forward. I’ll apply it for you. Then I’ll leave when your massage starts.”

“I like the sound of that. But for burning my treasure area, you can do a little better than that.”

“What did you have in mind?” Ena asked with sincerity.

She watched the actress contemplate for a moment.

“You owe me a clean, freshly licked pussy,” Ms. Meryl said in the most natural of ways.

The comment was obviously shocking to hear, but it wasn’t a joke by any means, or was it? This spa, like any reputable spa, has a clear ‘no-sex’ policy between patrons and employees. Surely it was a joke. She watched the actress stand up and kick the heels away to get barefoot.

Ena cleared her throat. “Excuse me?”

“Was I unclear?”

Ena spoke in a small voice. “The Eucalyptus oil is applied with a quick rub.”

“Good for you. You can do that first.”

And just like that, the actress turned around and pulled the sleek black dress overhead and placed it neatly on the leather chair. Ena was treated to the sight of a bare backside, as the actress wore absolutely nothing underneath. The actress’s body was long, lean, and almost fragile looking.

When the actress turned around, Ena fully expected her to at least pick up a towel or use her hands to cover up the intimate areas, but no. Ms. Meryl went full frontal, showing off a tall and thin figure, with tiny breasts and small pink nipples. Her tits, as small as they were, hung down a bit from her age.

Ena could hardly believe her eyes. It was one thing to see a client’s genitalia during a wax, or to see glimpses of nudity during a full body massage, but it was something else entirely to see something so brazen. Something so nonchalant.

As Ms. Meryl laid facing up on the massage table, Ena had to wonder if the actress was normally this way, or if she was simply taking advantage of the free perks as a result of the accidental blunder.

Whatever the case, Ena was a woman with an important job to do. She pushed aside any awkwardness or confusion she was feeling and went to the cabinet for the oil. She washed her hands thoroughly and dried them accordingly. With an extra towel and the oil, she went back to the naked and waiting Ms. Meryl.

Ena stood by the actress’s crotch and examined the red skin once again, trying her best to be as professional as possible. This was the first time she had ever dealt with a fully naked woman before. She poured the oil into the palm of her hands and rubbed them together.

“I’m going to apply this on your crotch,” Ena said, while prepping her hands. “It should feel warm. It may even feel nice after all the burning sensations you’ve been going through.”

Ms. Meryl laid there with her eyes closed. “Then get to it. I could use the relief. Finally.”

As Ena stood in front of the pussy, she was a bit star struck. Pushing those thoughts away, she went to work. Giving facials and skin treatments had been her area of expertise before being promoted to manager. She told herself that this would be the same thing as giving a woman a facial. Her hands would press against another woman’s skin, she convinced herself. It was as simple as that, she figured.

When the palms of her hands touched the flesh of Ms. Meryl, she instantly knew that this was an entirely different game than giving a facial. Her hands rubbed around the smooth crotch. She was careful not to irritate the burns, and even felt a small flinch.

“Does that hurt?” Ena asked, keeping her palms on the crotch.

Ms. Meryl kept her eyes closed. “It stings a bit. I trust you though. Keep going. We’ll see where this leads.”

Working her hands with the same technique as performing a facial, Ena massaged the red crotch, careful not to inflame anything. With each rub of her hands, she moved the skin around the pussy, exposing the clitoris even more. She could see that the clitoris was becoming erect. Yes, Ms. Meryl was becoming aroused. And with more rubs, Ena could see a faint wetness inside the pink pussy.

Ena kept massaging the oil and she looked at the actress’s face. The bitchy expression was gone. Ena saw a smile beginning to form, slowly but surely, as her hands were doing the trick.

“Why haven’t you given me a massage before?” Ms. Meryl asked in a demanding manner.

Ena kept rubbing. “I used to give facials before becoming the manager.”

“Maybe I should come back and get a facial from you, instead of that other woman.”

Holding back, Ena wanted to reply, ‘Actually, I don’t give these sorts of facials anymore. I’m the manager now. The manager!’ But arguing with a valued customer is never a good thing.

Ena continued rubbing, giving it another minute before she’d stop. Looking at the clock, she knew the two massage therapists would be here soon. It would be embarrassing to be in here with a naked client, but what choice did she have? She considered offering a towel to the actress.

That’s when she allowed her eyes to roam Ms. Meryl’s exposed body. The actress’s pink nipples had turned erect; her chest rising up and down from the deeper breaths and possible arousal.

Curiosity got the better of Ena as the massage came to an end. She just couldn’t help herself, and for the first time in her career, she felt an overwhelming urge to peek. She massaged deep, pressing her palms on the crotch and pushing the skin in opposite directions. It opened Ms. Meryl’s pussy and Ena leaned over for a look inside. For a moment, she saw the pink flesh clearly. It was wet and the vaginal entrance looked incredibly enticing.

“All you had to do was ask,” Ms. Meryl said, closing one eye, then smiling a little. “I’m done with the massage.”

Ena gasped after having been caught. “I was just making sure the massage was deep. It’s important to push the oil into the skin.”

She pulled her hands away from the crotch.

“Well, you missed an important spot.”

“Where?” Ena asked.

“My clitoris and lips,” Ms. Meryl stated. “Where else?”

“I’ll get right on it.”

Ena picked up the bottle of oil and prepared to pour extra on her hands.

“Not that,” Ms. Meryl said. “I mentioned earlier that I want your tongue.”

“You were serious about that?” Ena gasped.

Ms. Meryl lifted an eyebrow and peered with one eye. “This establishment caused a serious injury to my most prized possession-- my vagina. Do you want to take care of this now? Or shall I call the owner?”

“I’ll take care of it,” Ena relented.

Ms. Meryl closed her eyes. “Let’s see if your tongue is as good as your hands.”

Looking at the clock, Ena knew she had a serious decision to make, and fast. In a few minutes, the new employee would return along with the two veteran massage therapists, whom Ena had known and been friends with for years.

What was the harm? If she did it quickly, no one would ever know. And for the sake of keeping this client happy, Ena licked her lips to wet her mouth. It would be her first time touching another woman’s sex and the idea was enticing. She eyed this naked woman and became even more aroused.

Ena stood at the end of the massage table, getting a full view of the naked body she’d be servicing. Slowly she bent down, until the pussy was just inches from her face. She looked at it deeply, studying every line, shape, and color. She could even smell the aromas.

Making things easier, Ms. Meryl spread her legs wide, revealing the pink hole and warm flesh.

“I’m waiting,” Ms. Meryl said.

Closing her eyes and throwing caution to the wind, Ena stuck her tongue out and touched the labia. It felt so soft against her tongue. She stroked up and hit the clitoris, making the actress squirm. Her tongue did circles around the clit, eliciting a moan.

Ena convinced herself that she wasn’t breaking company rules by doing this. No way. This was customer service. A VIP had been burned in this region, and this is how the customer wanted to be remedied. This was simply a service she was required to provide.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,263 Followers
12