Arm Wrestle

Story Info
Butch at a bar has finally met her match.
4.2k words
4.66
6.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash opens her palm, lets the tall blonde clasp their hands together. She sits with legs comfortably apart and feet planted on the floor. Her drink sits half-finished nearby. A few onlookers watch.

"Three...two...one," Ash says, starting the match. The blonde immediately tries to push Ash's hand to the table. Her bicep bulges with the effort.

Ash isn't intimidated. She pushes back, ounce for ounce, squeezing the blonde's hand in her own. Her arm muscles all tense as she exerts pressure on the other woman's arm. Although she's looking right into the blonde's steely eyes, she feels someone watching her from elsewhere in the bar.

She feels the blonde's elbow give way. Ash presses through the resistance, laying the back of the other woman's hand flat on the table. The onlookers clap.

"You win again," the blonde says. She cracks a smile and gets up to leave.

"Thanks," Ash says. She takes another sip of her drink.

Although she's playing it cool, she can definitely feel a pair of eyes boring into her. She casually glances over at the bar.

Sure enough, there's a woman walking up to her table. She's short but sturdily built.

The stranger comes up to the table. She pulls out the chair across from Ash, but doesn't sit down just yet. Ash sizes her up: a handsome butch in jeans and a leather jacket, her smile cocksure. She wears her black hair in a practical crew cut.

"So you're the one who hasn't lost a single arm wrestling match all evening," says the stranger. She has warm brown eyes with a competitive spark in them. She's Asian, Ash thinks maybe Chinese or Korean.

"That's playing me up a bit." Ash smiles. "I've only had about four matches." She's average height with toned muscles, wavy brown hair that makes her look like a surfer, olive skin, and brown eyes. She wears a white T-shirt tucked into blue jeans.

"Still plenty. You think you can handle one more?" The stranger's eyes rove over Ash's body. Ash looks strong; her shoulders fill out the shirt nicely. She focuses particularly on the slice of Ash's collarbone and the soft rise of her bust.

"What the hell. My name's Ash, by the way." She stares up at the stranger as she removes her jacket to reveal beautifully muscled arms. Ash should be worried, but all she can think is, This woman looks like a sculpture.

"Jenny," says the stranger, taking her seat. "Wanna try leftie? Your right arm might be a little tired."

"Alright. I'm right-handed, though, so my left's not as strong," Ash says.

"Same here." Jenny places her elbow on the table and offers up her palm.

Ash grins. She places her own hand in Jenny's and clasps her fingers down.

"Hmm, you've got big hands," Jenny says.

Ash shrugs, feigning nonchalance. But she can't hide the blush rising in her cheeks.

"Three...two...one," Ash says, and the match begins.

The minute Jenny starts pushing, Ash knows she's fucked. The woman is built like a goddess. The neon lights define her muscles, her clavicle, her neck.

Ash tries to keep her gaze from straying downward: Jenny's wearing a snug tank top and nothing underneath.

As for Jenny, she has her eyes fixed on Ash's struggling arm. She relishes this kind of competition. Either she forces her opponent to submit or is herself pushed into surrender. It's intoxicating.

Ash presses against Jenny's hand with all her strength. For a few seconds, they don't budge in either direction. Ash's tensed bicep shakes with the effort it takes just to hold her ground.

Jenny's smile widens as she finally starts to push Ash's hand toward the table. Their palms sweat. The onlookers pull in closer to get a good look.

"Good arm," says Ash, struggling. She manages to gain a few centimeters of ground. She forces Jenny's hand back to the starting point.

Jenny's eyes go wide as Ash pushes her hand the wrong way. She redoubles her efforts, really putting her shoulder into it. Even her legs tense as she dedicates every piece of her body to winning the match.

Ash feels herself start to lose control. Her arm bends inexorably toward the table. It can't happen--she recruits her shoulder, neck, stomach, thighs. She pushes her feet into the floor. She isn't going to make it easy for her.

Jenny fights for every centimeter gained. She forces Ash's hand closer and closer to the table. Her face turns red from the exertion. Finally, arm shaking, she presses the back of Ash's hand to the cool wood of the table. She's won.

"Wow," Ash says as the onlookers clap and whoop. This kind of upset doesn't come all the time. "You must work out a lot."

Ash slides her hand out from under Jenny's and downs the last of her drink.

"Good match," Jenny says, standing slowly. She pulls the jacket back over her shoulders. Ash drinks her in, watching the yellow light play over her muscles.

"Buy you a drink?" Ash asks before Jenny has the chance to leave. "Y'know, it's not every day somebody wipes the floor with me."

"I think I'd like that." Jenny flashes a half smile.

Ash stands, and the two finally see each other eye to eye. Ash is a bit taller; Jenny only comes up to her nose.

They walk to the bar. Ash has to keep herself from glancing over at Jenny, who seems cool as a cucumber.

Ash signals for the bartender. "One margarita and one--"

"Margarita," Jenny finishes.

Ash can't keep herself from snorting in laughter. "Two margaritas."

"O-kay then," says the bartender, grinning at them both. She mixes the drinks as the two women sit down on the old circular stools.

"So, I assume you work out a lot," Ash says.

"Yeah. And I used to do construction, so that helps."

"Damn, really? My job isn't nearly as interesting, I'm just an accountant."

"For an accountant, you really keep yourself in good shape," Jenny says, placing her hand on Ash's forearm. Ash flushes pink. She's grateful to the neon lights in the bar for disguising her blush.

"Thanks. I'm really outdoorsy--guess it comes with working behind a desk all day."

The bartender serves their drinks; Jenny removes her hand to take a sip. Ash watches the curve of her throat as she drinks.

"You play any sports?" Jenny asks.

"Played softball in high school. I know, such a stereotype."

"Nice. I wrestled in college."

"No way." Ash sips her drink. "I wouldn't be able to do that. You just start rolling on the mat with some stranger? What if she's cute?"

"Yeah...I didn't know what I was feeling, back then. I thought I was just socially awkward."

Ash chuckles.

"Don't get me wrong, I was socially awkward. Just took me a while to figure out the gay part."

"So I assume you didn't date in college," Ash says, finishing the last of her margarita.

"I dated a guy. Didn't feel right, though."

"I can't believe you didn't have girls lining up to ask you out. I would've, you know."

Jenny looks at her a little sideways and smiles. "I mean, I looked a little different back then. But thanks."

"Of course." Ash scoots a little closer so their knees are touching. A small current runs up her legs.

"So, are you local?" Jenny asks. Ash can't stop staring at her face. She wants to just reach out and kiss her.

"Me? Eh, I'm like a 10 minute drive from here."

"Really? I just took the train. I don't live that far." Jenny lays her fingertips on Ash's knee.

"I could drive you home," Ash says. "No trouble."

"Well, if it's really no trouble..." Jenny finishes her drink. She pulls back her hand, and Ash immediately misses it. She takes a couple bills from her pocket to pay the bartender.

"I can handle the tip," Ash says, immediately reaching into her own pocket.

"Nah, I got it. You're driving, aren't you?"

"Thanks." Ash stands up and fishes out her car keys.

Jenny gets out of her seat. She walks out with Ash, leaning a little close; their hands brush more than once on their way to the car.

-

After Ash parallel parks on a quiet residential street, they both get out of the car. Jenny quickly takes her hand and half-leads, half-drags Ash to her apartment.

"Hey, don't forget to lock your car," Jenny says with a small smile.

"Shit." Ash clicks the remote lock button on her key and bursts into laughter. "Sorry, I was distracted."

"Mmhm," Jenny murmurs, pulling Ash toward the door of the building. She takes her keys off her belt loop and unlocks the front door. She holds the door for Ash--what a gentleman--and leads her by the hand up three flights of stairs. Ash can't help staring at her ass; she imagines Jenny's thighs must be just as muscular as her arms.

Jenny unlocks the door to a one-bedroom apartment and pulls Ash inside. She kicks off her shoes and tosses them in the direction of the closet; Ash does the same.

Jenny puts her keys on a hook next to the door. She doesn't even bother turning a light on; she shuts the door and presses her back against it, hands at her sides. "C'mere," she says.

Ash steps in, eyes wide open. Jenny looks up at her through half-closed eyelids; she licks her lips. The smells of cologne and booze waft off of her. Her lips are wet, just a sheen on the pink bottom lip. She's close enough that Ash can feel her breathing.

Jenny hooks her fingers into Ash's belt loop and pulls her close--hip to hip, flush against her body. "No need to be shy," Jenny says, still making eye contact.

"Wow." Ash takes Jenny's chin in one hand and tilts her face upward. She looks into those brown eyes, which are still issuing a challenge. It's like before, when she asked Ash to arm wrestle. Those eyes are saying, Show me what you've got.

Ash leans in to kiss her. That contact--lip to lip, chest to chest, pelvis to stomach--makes a little shiver run down her spine. She presses her tongue against Jenny's lower lip.

Jenny follows, opening her mouth, letting Ash kiss her deep. She meets Ash's tongue with her own. Everything around them falls away; their world shrinks to that shared kiss.

Ash runs a hand through Jenny's hair, then slips her hands down to squeeze her hips. She's intoxicated. Already, she knows she'll never be able to smell this particular brand of cologne again without thinking of her.

Jenny lets her hands fall to her sides; she presses her back up against the door. It takes a moment before Ash gets the cue and takes her hands, pinning them on either side of her head. Jenny sighs happily against her.

After a moment, Ash pulls back, gasping for breath. Jenny gazes at her with lips slightly parted.

"You like that?" Ash asks. She wipes her mouth on the back of her hand.

"Yeah," Jenny admits. She regains a bit of her composure and gives a half-smile. "Just because I'm strong doesn't mean I want to be in control all the time." She reaches out to take Ash's hand and kisses her knuckles.

"Cool," Ash says, mesmerized. She wonders, fleetingly, what else Jenny can do with those lips. She pulls her in for another kiss.

After a minute, Jenny breaks off the kiss and takes Ash's hand. "C'mon."

She leads her down the hall to her room. They pad across the hardwood floors in just their socks, breathing fast. Jenny doesn't even bother to turn on any lights. She knows the place like the back of her hand, anyways.

Jenny pushes open the bedroom door and flicks a switch without looking for it. A dim light turns on, bathing them both in yellow glow. Ash has just a moment to take it in: twin-size mattress, band posters, a full bookshelf, an overfilled corkboard, knicknacks lined up atop the bookshelf.

Ash closes the door behind her and reaches for Jenny's collar. She runs a hand down toward the bottom, fingers skating on the inside of the jacket. "Lose this, hm?"

Jenny shrugs off her jacket and tosses it on a chair. "Good idea." She walks over to the bed, pulling off her tank top on the way. There's nothing underneath. Ash watches, transfixed, as her shoulderblades and hips move slightly with each step. Her bare back glows in the low light. She then turns around.

Ash's eyes drop to Jenny's chest. She's sure her mouth is hanging open. She can't stop staring at Jenny--those soft, round breasts, which both complement and contrast her muscular frame. Her nipples, a warm pinkish brown, are already halfway stiff. Her chest rises and falls with each shaky breath.

"Wow," Ash says, at a momentary loss for words, "You look real nice."

"Thanks." Jenny walks over, takes Ash's hands in her own, and places them on her bare chest.

Ash cups them gently. She gives each an experimental squeeze, then leans down to kiss Jenny's breasts. She rolls the nipples underneath her thumbs and watches them stiffen. "Wow," she repeats. Jenny's breasts are two perfect handfuls.

Jenny's breath hitches. The sound brings a slight devious smile to Ash's face.

"C'mon, help me out of this," Ash says, lifting her arms above her head. Despite her confident smirk, she's struggling to keep her breaths steady.

Jenny reaches down to untuck her T-shirt and pull it above her head. She tosses it, inside-out, onto a chair.

"This too," Ash says, indicating her sports bra.

Jenny reaches around Ash's torso to get at the clasp. Their bodies press together, and Ash shivers. She places her hands on Jenny's back, rubs the muscles that lie over her shoulderblades.

Jenny works the clasp open and steps back to pull the bra off. Ash's breasts fall free, sinking a few inches. Now it's Jenny's turn to stare. Her nipples are rosy pink, a lovely shade just like Ash's lips.

Ash pulls Jenny in for another kiss, pressing their chests together. She walks Jenny backward toward the bed. Slowly, eyes closed, Jenny follows, until the backs of her legs hit the mattress. They stand there for a few minutes that seem like no time at all. Neither woman opens her eyes. Jenny tangles her fingers in Ash's hair.

Finally, they break apart, both taking deep breaths. Ash gently pushes down on Jenny's shoulders; she sinks onto the bed, sitting up with her legs apart. She looks up at Ash, expectant. Her mouth is still wet and puffy from kissing. Her eyes are soft, open wide; what the two exchange in one look, no one could put into words.

Ash places a proprietary hand on the back of Jenny's head and pulls her mouth to her breast.

Jenny's mouth falls open, as if on instinct, and her eyes close. She takes the nipple between her lips. She licks it in slow, deliberate circles, almost teasing. She's clearly done this before. Jenny licks until the nipple grows puckered in her mouth.

Ash's breathing grows labored. Her back arches despite herself, and Jenny's eyes open. She smiles.

Jenny switches to the other breast. She brings up her thumb and forefinger to tease one nipple as she suckles the other. Her eyes stay closed, her face relaxed.

Ash makes a soft sound in the back of her throat. She keeps her hand on the back of Jenny's head. She doesn't exert much force--certainly not enough to restrain her--but just keeps up a steady pressure. She feels her nipple grow stiff in Jenny's mouth. "Good," she manages to say.

Jenny pulls back and smiles up at Ash. "Tried and true technique," she quips.

Ash snorts. She undoes her jeans, keeping up steady eye contact with Jenny as she drags the zipper down. She gracefully steps out of them and kicks them aside. Ash is left standing in her boxers.

"Mm, you really are butch," Jenny says, teasing at her waistband. She slips a finger underneath to feel Ash's warm skin.

"Go ahead, I want these off too."

Jenny bends over to pull Ash's boxers to her ankles. Ash steps out of those, too, and uses her foot to push them away. She stands buck naked before Jenny, her legs slightly parted. Jenny drinks her in: toned stomach, full bush, thighs soft and muscular at once. Jenny reaches up to touch her. She traces a finger down her stomach and into her bush. She caresses her thighs, her smooth hips.

Ash slides two fingers between her legs and pushes them all the way in. She pulls her fingers away, glistening slick in the yellow light, and shows them to Jenny. Ash brings her fingers to Jenny's lower lip.

Jenny opens her mouth and takes in Ash's fingers, sucking them clean. She keeps her eyes on Ash as she does so. After Ash retracts her hand, Jenny says, "Hm, tastes nice."

"That good, huh?" Ash playfully pushes Jenny onto her back and holds her down by the shoulders to kiss her.

"Wait, hold on," Jenny says. Ash gets up so Jenny can scoot up the bed and lie back on a pillow. "There we go."

Ash chuckles a little. "Sorry, I got carried away."

"No problem. Are you coming over here or what?" Jenny lies supine, lazily rolling one of her nipples under her finger.

Ash crawls toward the head of the bed, kissing Jenny's body as she goes. She sucks at her skin, leaving little reddish marks on Jenny's breasts, collarbone, and throat. Jenny cries out a little with each bite left on her skin.

Finally, Ash straddles Jenny's face. She plants her knees outside of Jenny's shoulders; the other woman snakes her arms under Ash's thighs and pulls her down to rest just an inch over her face. Ash keeps her thighs tensed, supporting most of her own weight. "Don't wanna crush you," she says.

"Don't worry," Jenny replies. She gives her hips a squeeze.

Ash spreads her lips, exposing her pussy. She tentatively lowers herself down.

Jenny opens her mouth and gets to work. She explores the slick folds, pale pink like a conch shell; she drags her tongue from bottom to top. She teases the entrance to Ash's vagina, pushing her tongue in, before making her way up to the clitoris. It's all swollen. There's no hiding Ash's arousal.

When Jenny's tongue hits it, Ash gasps. A shudder runs through her. The sensation is completely electric.

Jenny circles her clit--first clockwise, then counterclockwise. When she really feels like making Ash squirm, she drags her tongue over its point.

Ash's legs, ass, and abdomen clench up without her even realizing it. Her breath grows quicker. Soon, each breath is coming out as a gasp. "Fuck, baby, that's so good," she says. Her voice is strained. Soon, she's making soft, animalistic noises in the back of her throat, her mouth hanging open.

Jenny picks up the pace. Her licks grow faster, more insistent. Pussy juice leaks all over her face, coating her cheeks, mouth, chin, and part of her neck. She cranes her head back to keep her nose clear. It's a little uncomfortable, but she doesn't mind a bit. She's got Ash right where she wants her.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Ash babbles. Her gasps have turned into low moans. She puts a hand under Jenny's head and pulls in, as if she could get her any closer. Her body grows shaky; she has to brace herself against the headboard.

"You good?" she asks Jenny between moans. Jenny nods, both eyes closed, and Ash starts grinding against her tongue.

For Ash, the room outside world has disappeared; the walls have disappeared; the bed has disappeared. All that's real is this moment, the feeling of Jenny's tongue on her clit, the pleasure coursing through her nerves. She feels an orgasm building in her core like a coil tightening.

"God, please, I'm gonna--" Ash breaks off to moan. Jenny takes her engorged clit between her lips and sucks on it. The feeling is like nothing else Ash has ever experienced. It's insistent, overpowering, incredible. She bucks her hips against Jenny's face despite herself.

Jenny holds her down with two strong hands. She doesn't stop for a moment. She licks and sucks, switching off, as Ash's body jerks. Ash's spine goes completely rigid. Her ass and inner thighs clench tight.

Finally, Ash relaxes, sinking down against Jenny. Jenny stops what she's doing and smiles.

"That felt amazing," Ash says. She's still gasping for breath. She scoots down to lie on top of Jenny and kiss her. She licks her face clean. "Thank you."

"No problem," Jenny says, pulling Ash in for another kiss. She then reaches down to undo her belt.

12