Arm Wrestle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," Ash says. She sits up beside Jenny and unhooks her belt, then pulls it free. She tosses it behind her; it lands at the foot of the bed near Ash's clothes. She then undoes Jenny's jeans and pulls them off, dropping them in the same place.

Jenny snaps the waistband of her boxer briefs against her skin. "Not an item of women's clothing between us," she jokes.

Ash pulls those off, too. A sticky stain remains on the inside of the briefs, proof of Jenny's arousal. Ash leaves Jenny bare, on her back, completely exposed. She was right--Jenny's legs are incredibly muscular, just like her arms. She looks like the goddess Artemis, the huntress; she looks as if chiseled from stone. "You look incredible," Ash says.

Jenny smiles, hands folded across her taut stomach. "Thanks."

"Now spread your legs."

Jenny complies, and Ash kneels between her legs. She squeezes Jenny's thighs and hips, kisses her fingers, plays with her black pubic hair. Her bush isn't quite as full as Ash's, but it's still completely natural, not even trimmed. She lowers her head to Jenny's pussy and takes a deep whiff.

She slides a finger between Jenny's lips and drags it up the length of her slit. She meets no friction, no resistance; Jenny's dripping for it. She pushes her finger into Jenny's pussy and beckons.

Jenny sighs deeply and closes her eyes, face turned up toward the ceiling. Her legs stay wantonly spread.

Ash settles into a steady rhythm. She makes a beckoning motion with her finger and gently rocks it in and out. She adds another finger. Jenny squeezes tight around her.

Jenny mmms and rolls her hips. She smiles up at the ceiling.

Ash moves slowly, savoring the feel of Jenny's warm, slick pussy squeezing her fingers. "You feel so nice," she murmurs.

"Mmm, yeah." Jenny's mouth falls open; her eyes squeeze tight. She starts to gasp softly.

Ash quickens her pace, thrusting her fingers in with more insistency. The tendons in her forearm stand out. She slips her fingers out to play with Jenny's clit, making her cry out. Then she slides her fingers back into place in Jenny's pussy.

Jenny shudders. Her hands fall to her sides, gripping at the sheets; her knuckles turn white. "Fuck me," she whines.

Ash lifts one of Jenny's legs and places it on her shoulder for a better angle. Jenny's knee hooks over her shoulder, her foot dangling. Ash squeezes her ass and hip with her free hand.

Jenny starts to moan. Ash works faster, putting her whole arm into it. Every few minutes she withdraws her fingers to skate her fingertip over Jenny's clit. Soon she's moaning, muscles tensed, back arched. "You close, baby?" Ash asks.

"Yeah," Jenny says, voice breaking.

"Good." She kisses Jenny's inner thigh, then nips it. Jenny moans.

Jenny rolls her hips back against Ash's hand, practically fucking herself. Ash watches her fingers slide in and out; she watches Jenny's hips roll and her breasts bounce. "Oh my god," she cries, "oh my God, oh my God..." She repeats it until the words run together, turning into babble.

Ash's arm is starting to hurt, but she doesn't care. She can be sore in the morning.

"Come for me," Ash says. "Come for me, baby."

"Yeah," Jenny cries out, her voice turning high-pitched and sweet as it breaks into a moan. Her hips jerk as she comes; her face contorts in bliss. Her mouth hangs open, silent, as her body goes through a few final shudders. She lies gasping against the bed. Her muscles finally relax; she melts into a puddle on the sheets.

Ash withdraws her hand and licks her fingers clean. She scoots up to kiss Jenny again.

They kiss for a moment, sweaty and still gasping. Jenny pulls back to catch her breath. "What's the time?"

Ash finds her jeans and digs around for her phone. "Almost two in the morning."

"Then stay," Jenny says, voice barely more than a whisper. "You can head home in the morning." She slides under the covers.

"Thanks." Ash flicks off the light and pads over to the bed, careful not to trip on any of the discarded clothes. Her breath finally starts to steady again. Her legs are still a little shaky. She gets under the covers with Jenny.

"Hold me," Jenny says, "Please."

Ash scoots up flush against Jenny's back, still naked. They're both sweaty, but she couldn't care less. She wraps an arm around Jenny and holds her close. She kisses the back of her neck, breathes in the smell of her hair.

They fall asleep like that. Ash leaves in the morning, freshly showered, with Jenny's number on a slip of paper tucked into her back pocket.

12