Army Biker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helps me off the dresser, and leads me to the bathroom. He pushes me against the bathroom wall, and he starts his piss in the toilet. I'm still gagged, but I keep my free wrists to my side.

He finishes his stream, then positions me in front of the toilet. He unties the strings, releasing my balls and my cock, and I realize how badly I do have to piss.

I let my stream go and he guides it into the toilet, holding my cock with one hand and the other on my back.

Once I finish, he walks me over to his bed, and sits me on the edge, he leaves the room, and when he returns, he's got a big bottle of water.

He reaches down, and removes the tape around my face, pulling gently, and when my face is free, he hands me the water.

"Drink up boy. I fucked you for three hours, I'm spent, and think it's time for bed."

He walks back to his closet and when he comes back, I can see he's got several leather straps.

He lets me finish the bottle of water, and pushes me down on the bed. He points to me, motions for me to lie down like normal.

I do, and he starts sliding the leather straps under my body, one around my chest, just under my nipples and around my whole body. He tightens the strap, pushing my arms against my body.

He slides down the bed, puts another strap around my stomach, which happens to be around my forearms. He tightens it, he slides down and puts another one around my waist where my wrists are. He then slides down, and uses four more straps, around my thighs, just above my knees, around my calves, and finally my ankles.

He then pushes a cock gag in my mouth, and tightens the strap around my head.

He gets up, walks around the bed, and lies down next to me.

I'm shifting in my straps and I'm not going very far.

"Okay boy, time to get some rest, in the morning, I'm gonna feed you another load, either down your slut throat, or in your slutty ass again, and then, if you behave, and I'm feeling generous, I'll let you blow your load before I send you crawling back to your house."

With that, he drifts off to sleep, I close my eyes, and try to fall into my own slumber. I can feel my throbbing, rock solid, and his arm over my torso, gripping the side of my body.

This is going to be difficult.

12