Army Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dried off and dressed after Jamal thanked me for a "wonderful piece of ass."

I wondered what was next.

I went into the kitchen and began to cook some breakfast for the guys. Baxter and my husband Jimmy were back from their errands. I don't know if Jimmy knew that two of his friends had fucked me already that morning. When Jimmy went out with Jamal to load up the truck for their fishing trip, Baxter came after me for his turn with my pussy. He leaned me against the kitchen counter, pulled down my shorts and panties and just shoved his cock into me. My cunt was wet from the previous two visitors, so he slid in easily. He reached around and played with my braless tits under my shirt. His cock felt nice inside me. I was getting fucked in my own kitchen while my husband was just poking around doing his preparations to go fishing. Baxter's cock was nice and hard and he pumped into me vigorously while I leaned over the counter. I'll probably think of getting fucked in my kitchen whenever I see that counter top. Baxter spurted inside me like the other guys had, giving me my third load of come before breakfast was even finished. They had all fucked me bareback, not concerned about whether I was on birth control or not. I wondered what it would be like if Jimmy's army buddies lived in town.

Baxter had finished and pulled up his pants by the time my husband came back inside. I smiled at Jimmy, thinking that he possibly didn't realize that I had been gang-banged in our house while he was completely unaware or what was happening. I was nearly exhausted and was glad that they planned to leave me alone for the day. I declined the opportunity to go fishing with them. I'm sure they would've taken me again. My cunt was getting sore from all the use, but it was good kind of soreness.

I rested all day and did some things on the computer. It was late when the guys got home with a mess of fish that they cleaned and cooked. When we were done with dinner, it was after ten at night. We sat around and the guys drank a few beers. At 11:00 my dear husband Jimmy said he was worn out and was going to bed. I said I would go with him but he suggested that I "keep the guys company for a while." He went to bed while I sat in the living room with three horny men. You know what happened. They all fucked me again.

Here's what happened. I was in my nightgown with only panties underneath. They were watching a movie. I decided to take the initiative and asked them, "Are you guys good at teamwork?" Of course, they all said they were. I continued, "I want all three of you to fuck me at the same time. I've heard of women taking it in all three holes. Are you guys up for that?" Again, they all agreed.

I walked over to Baxter and said, "Before you all do me, I want to fuck each of you again and feel your cocks inside me." I stripped and then knelt before him and he opened his pants, freeing his hard cock. I began to lick it like a lollipop, from bottom to top and then put it in my mouth. I sucked down on it and worked it into my throat. I relaxed my gag-reflex and soon had swallowed him completely. His balls were against my chin and my eyes were in his curly pubic hair. I sucked him like that for a few minutes and then moved up and sat on his lap, inserting his cock into my juicy pussy. I told him not to come, but just to feel what it felt like being inside me.

After a few minutes of that, I moved to Carl and did the same things to him. He had stripped and stood up for his blow-job. He put his hands behind my head to hold me and then fucked my mouth with his prick. It was thicker, but not as long as Baxter's cock. He wanted to fuck me 'doggie-style' so I let him have his way on the floor, with the other guys watching. He pumped at me for just a few seconds before I stopped him so he wouldn't come.

Then it was Jamal's turn. I licked his black cock while he sat on the couch and then took it in my mouth. My throat was getting sore, but I took the whole thing in my throat. I wouldn't have been able to do it, but he pushed my head down and held me there. I needed to breathe. He let me go and I gasped as I pulled off of his magnificent cock. Then he had me bend over the arm of the couch and he took me from behind. I felt his tool in my vagina and I knew I was coming but didn't want to bring him off yet, so I turned so his cock popped out.

Now it was time for the main event. I asked them to decide among them who got what hole. Baxter got on the floor and I straddled his hips and let him slide his cock into my dripping cunt. Once he was settled in, I felt Jamal's cock at my back entrance. I'd only been ass-fucked a couple of times by my husband and I didn't like being invaded and impaled on a cock, but now I wanted it. Jamal had gotten lube that I'd brought from our bedroom and pushed it inside my puckered anus. When he started to push into my asshole with another prick already in my cunt, it was an indescribable feeling of being completely pried open and full of cock. Jamal pushed his cock in deeper and while he was doing it, Carl put his dick in my mouth. All three men pushed into me as far as they could go. Carl's cock was fully jammed into my throat. I couldn't breathe. I let out a squeal when I felt Jamal's body push against my ass. His cock was in as far as it would go. My pussy squirted all over Baxter's cock which was pushing into my stomach. The two cocks were pushing against each other through the membrane between my cunt and my ass, whatever it's called. I was 'airtight' with three cocks in all three of my holes. Then they started to pump back and forth from the different positions. I was unable to move myself with the three men pushing me in different directs with their different rhythms.

I felt Jamal come first. He pushed his dick into me and groaned as he flooded my ass with his come. I felt him pull out and the cum dripped from my open hole. I was surprised when another prick took his place. It was my husband Jimmy, gang-fucking me with his army buddies. His cock slid into my lubricated ass and he pushed against the cock in my pussy through the inter-cunt-ass membrane. I know he loved the feeling from his moaning sounds that he makes when he is really enjoying fucking me. He could feel another man's cock in his wife's cunt.

Carl grabbed my hair and pulled me onto his cock and blasted his semen into my throat. He held me there, unable to breathe until his cock deflated and he released his grip. I was gasping for air with two cocks still to go/come.

Jimmy and Baxter rolled over with me and I found myself sitting on my husband's cock buried in my ass. Baxter was on top and could now move freely. He grabbed my ankles, obscenely spreading me open with cocks in my holes and their balls rubbing together as they fucked me. My muscles were spasming as I came uncontrollably. I'd never had an orgasm like that because I'd never been fucked like that. Baxter came in my cunt and then Jimmy soon followed, shooting his white-hot semen into my ass. They rolled me off onto my side and I laid there exhausted.

I was worn-out, covered with sweat and had cum dripping out of all three of my orifices. I had been totally ravished and couldn't move. The four men exchanged one of those uh-rah grunts that they did and high-fived each other. My asshole felt like it was gaping open and fluid was pouring out of my vagina. My throat hurt. There was cum all over my crotch and my legs. I looked at them and wanly said, "Is that all you've got?"

Jimmy picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He started to run a bath for me, but I fell asleep. He turned out the lights and crawled into bed with his gang-banged, sweaty, cum-leaking wife. When I awoke in the middle of the night to pee, he was there beside me. I came back to bed and put him on his back and laid half-way on top of him, with one leg over his and my pussy resting on his thigh. I let fluids from crotch and my sweat cover him.

When I awakened in the morning, the men were gone. Jimmy had left a note saying they were going for breakfast and the guys were leaving from there. Jamal, Baxter and Carl each wrote 'thank-you' and some nice words on a note.

When my husband came home later, I was soaking in the tub and drinking a cup of herbal tea, trying to soothe my sore and well-used orifices. He had flowers. He gently kissed me and asked if I was okay. I pulled him into the tub and stripped him. Then I sat in his lap and mounted his cock. His prick felt wonderful inside me. I said, "I want to be just for you."

He said, "I promise. From now on you're just for me."

We didn't do anything like that again. It was a couple of years until we got together with his buddies again. By then, they were all married with kids and our passions had cooled so there was no more fooling around. I behaved myself, but every now and then one of the guys and I would smile at each other remembering what it felt like to be fucking endlessly.

In a day and a half, I counted up and I had been fucked about fourteen times, including twice in the ass and I had sucked their cocks more times than I could count.

Now I understand their slogan about "Today's army wants to join you."

12