Arousal

Story Info
A dominatrix changes a married couple's sex life.
4.6k words
4.73
26k
35
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand in the shadows in a corner of my dungeon. It is dusk, and the room is illuminated only by the fading light coming through the high windows. There are large mirrors on two of the walls, as well as a mirror at the center of the ceiling, but they do little to brighten the room. I reach out for a switch, turning on several wall sconces which provide soft light throughout the room.

When I turn I catch my reflection in one of the mirrors. I am wearing nothing except knee-high black leather boots with stiletto heels. The heels elongate my already long, slender legs. A tiny red g-string with ties at the sides covers my pussy. My bare breasts are firm and round, and the prominent nipples are already hard in anticipation of what is to come. A studded collar is around my neck. My straight black hair stops short of my shoulders, and I smile when I think of how many hairstyles and hair colors I have had in my life.

As I stare at the reflection of my grey-green eyes, I remember that I'm not even supposed to be here now. I intended to end my career as a dominatrix several weeks ago, and I was actively preparing to move on with my life. I have saved a great deal of money over the course of being a domme, and much of it has been put toward the purchase of a small but lucrative business. In addition, I am developing a strong relationship with a loving and wonderful man, and even though he is aware of what I do, it is not sustainable if we are to take things further.

But then a young couple had reached out to me. They have been married for several years, but lately their sex life has become stale and boring. They wondered if I might be able to provide some danger and excitement to that part of their life. Something about their story had touched me, and I surprised myself when I agreed to do a session with them. It would be my last time as a dominatrix. This is that time.

I turn back and look across the room. The husband is standing naked in a wooden frame maybe nine feet high and three feet across. His arms are stretched straight above him, his wrists tied with rope and secured to the top beam of the frame. His legs are spread wide, his ankles roped to the corners of the frame. He is blindfolded. About eight feet in front of him and a little to the side his wife lies on her back on a narrow padded bench. Her head is supported by a pillow on the bench, with her ass close to the other end. Her legs are spread, her knees bent and her ankles tied with rope to the legs of the bench. Her arms are straight down on either side of the bench, her wrists tied near the floor in a sort of modified hogtie. She, too, is naked, and she, too, is blindfolded.

The man and woman can't see each other, nor can they see me, but they are aware I'm in the room. I walk first to the man, the stilettos of my heels clacking on the hard stone floor. I stop in front of him and pause for a moment, examining his body. He is of medium height and reasonably fit. I suspect he works out to keep in shape. His arms and legs are muscular, and his stomach is flat. His hair is brown, close cropped, and he is clean-shaven. His cock is soft, not huge but larger than average. I reach for it and lightly touch it. He reacts by slightly moving his hips. I move my hands to his legs, stroking the inside of his thighs, then reach up and move my fingers over his pecs and stomach. He reacts again, and I reach for his nipples and roll them between by fingers and thumbs. This causes his lips to part slightly, and his breath catches. I take advantage of his open mouth and tilt my face up and kiss him suddenly, pushing my tongue into his mouth. It takes him a moment to push back and return the kiss, and I reach down and start to stroke his cock. I feel it swell in my hand, and I stroke faster before holding the base with one hand and flicking the head with the fingers of my other hand. He moans softly, and before I know it his cock is hard and erect. I continue to stroke him, firmer and faster, then break the kiss and bend down and put the head of his cock in my mouth. I feel him jerk, and I taste the precum as I take all of his cock and suck him in and out. His cock is fully engorged now and he moans again. I stop the blowjob and reach for an elastic on a side table, putting it around his cock and balls at the base of his scrotum, keeping him hard while I turn my attention to his wife.

I move to the side of the bench and gaze at the woman. Her body is small, almost petite, with shapely legs and breasts round and full. Her aureoles are large and dark, and her nipples are already hard and pointed. Her full red lips are set off by her pale skin. Her auburn red hair cascades in curls behind her on the bench. Her position allows me full access to her shaved pussy and ass. I haven't touched her yet, but I notice with satisfaction that her pussy lips are already wet.

I walk to the table along the wall which holds all the tools of my trade. I pause for a moment, then take the bullet vibrator back to the woman on the bench. I can tell she is nervous, and I wait another moment before clicking the vibrator on. She hears the buzzing and her mouth opens in surprise. I glance at her husband, who of course also knows what the buzzing means and moves in his bonds. I turn to the woman and put the head of the vibrator on her pussy, moving it around in the folds of her lips. The woman tries to pull her hips away, but I continue moving the vibrator in slow, languorous circles around her pussy. Her lips stay parted and her breathing becomes shallow as I increase my movements, now up and down along her slick slit. I increase the speed and move the vibrator to her clit, and the woman gasps. Now she is pushing her hips up in spite of her apprehension, trying to increase the friction. I lean down and whisper in her ear.

"If you cum before I say, I will flog your husband."

She immediately stops moving, closes her mouth and grits her teeth. But the sensations in her pussy are starting to overwhelm her body, and she realizes that it is a losing battle. She can't help but move her hips against the vibrator, and I take that moment to switch it to high, the high-pitched buzzing filling the room with sound. I pull it away, prolonging her torment, then push it hard against her clit in tight, fast circles. It is too much, and her legs start to shake and tremble and she screams out her orgasm in a raspy, panicked voice.

"Oh god. No. Please, oh god..."

I hold the bullet against her clit for a little while longer, and her body continues to shake. Then I walk to the table, put the vibrator down and pick up the flogger. The man is still blindfolded and doesn't know what will happen next. He just listened to his wife have a loud orgasm, so perhaps he thinks it is his turn. His cock is still hard, and I see precum on the tip. I reach down and slide my thumb and forefinger up and down the side of his thick shaft. When he starts to thrust, I stop and step back. I drag the strands of the flogger slowly over the man's cock, then swing it against the inside of his thigh. Before he can react I do it again, and again. I strike his other leg multiple times, and then I hear his wife whimper behind me.

"Please, no, please stop," she begs.

I move around behind the rack and begin to flog the man's ass. I alternate cheeks, striking harder with each blow. The man cries out and tries to move his ass away, but I continue. Finally I swing as hard as I can, once on each side, and he groans. I move back to the front and look at him. I reach up and remove the blindfold, and he blinks several times before he focuses, seeing me for the first time. There is anguish in his dark brown eyes, but also lust, and he licks his lips as he stares at me. Then he sees his wife, naked and helpless on the bench. His still hard cock bobs and twitches, and again I draw the strands of the flogger over it before returning it to the table. I walk back to his blindfolded wife, who is quietly sobbing, and look down on her.

"It's your turn to be punished," I say.

The sobbing stops, and I can see her almost visibly flinch. I pull on her hard nipples, twisting and pinching, and she moans softly. Then I clamp her nipples, first one, then the other, and she cries out. They are clover clamps connected by a short chain, designed to close when they are pulled. I take a short piece of thin cord, tie it to the middle of the chain, then reach up and put the other end through a hook suspended from the ceiling. I pull on the cord until her nipples are elongated and stretched, then tie it off at the hook. I tug on the cord several times, increasing the pain she feels. The only way she can relieve the pain is to arch her back, which she does. But she soon realizes she can't hold this position forever. I glance back at her husband, who is staring wide-eyed at his wife. I wait patiently until she can't hold her breasts up any longer, and she finally sinks back to the bench, defeated. She begins to cry again.

I move around to the end of the bench and gaze at her pussy. In spite of the pain in her nipples, she is aroused, her pussy lips engorged and red, her clit pink and prominent. It almost begs me to touch it, and I do. I bend down and put the tip of my tongue on her clit, then begin to lick in slow and deliberate strokes. My tongue circles slowly around her sensitive bud, then up and down. I push my tongue into her sopping wet hole, and I feel her hips push back as she moans. I raise my head and turn to look back and grin at her husband. His gaze flicks between me and his wife, his mouth slightly open and his breathing shallow as he sees his wife being eaten out by another woman. Still watching him, I pull on the cord attached to the nipple clamps. She cries out in pain, and his eyes plead with me to stop. I return my mouth to her pussy, licking and sucking her eager clit. I alternate between the cord and her clit as her body trembles with the exquisite torture of pleasure and pain. Her legs start to shake, and I return my full attention to her throbbing bud. My tongue dances around her clit, faster and faster, until finally she cries out and orgasms uncontrollably, her hips thrashing wildly. I stand and move back to the side of the bench, watching her twitch and spasm until finally the orgasm passes and she is still.

I wait a moment, then I remove her blindfold. Her blue eyes are unfocused between the aching pain and exquisite pleasure she has just experienced, but then she sees me for the first time. There is a mixture of fear, desperation and desire in her gaze, and I smile at her. I walk over to the table along the wall, pick up the flogger and turn to her.

"Flog or fuck?"

"Wh...what?" she asks.

"I'm either going to flog or fuck your husband. It's your choice. Which is it?"

I see the look in her face when she understands the choice she has to make.

"Fuck," she whispers.

"I can't hear you."

"Fuck," she yells, closing her eyes in denial.

"Open your eyes and watch or I will flog your pussy," I say softly.

She obeys, and I turn to her naked husband stretched tightly in the wooden frame. I suddenly remember a time when I was the one in the frame - naked, spread eagle, helpless and afraid, fucked repeatedly by two men. It was my most intense experience as a sub. I shudder before the memory fades, then I return my attention to the man in front of me. I stroke his cock several times, playing with the head until I feel the veins throbbing. I pull away, look into his eyes, then reach down and ever so slowly untie my g-string. I move my legs apart and the g-string falls to the floor. His eyes go wide as he stares at my bare pussy, then returns his gaze to my face. I notice he does not look at his wife, and I grin. There are long pegs extending out of the sides of the bondage frame, spaced evenly apart, and I step forward and climb the pegs until I am straddling the man. I rub my clit on the underside of his shaft, and stretch up until my breasts are level with his face.

"Suck my tits," I breathe into his ear.

He eagerly obeys, licking and biting both of my nipples. I push my breasts into his mouth, enjoying the sensations radiating through me. Then I pull away and glance over my shoulder at his bound wife. She is still watching. I shift my hips and sit the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I put my hands around his neck and pull his face to mine, kissing him lightly and caressing his lips with mine. My tongue pushes into his mouth, and his tongue responds hungrily. The kiss becomes more frenzied, and I push just the head of his cock into my wet hole and squeeze my pussy lips. I rotate my hips as I continue to squeeze, and the man's eyes close as he moans in my mouth. I push down suddenly, and his cock fills my pussy. I stay still for a moment, enjoying the fullness, and I feel my orgasm approaching. I pull away from his mouth, staring into his eyes, and I wrap my legs around him and start to bounce on his slick shaft. His eyes close, his mouth opens and his breathing becomes ragged. I fuck him faster and deeper, and he can control himself no longer. He groans loudly, his jism shooting deep into my cunt, and I throw my head back and cry out. My body shakes and jerks as the orgasm rips through me. I bounce on the man's thick cock as I ride out the waves of sensations, and he continues to thrust into me even though he has already cum. My orgasm begins to recede, but I open my eyes and look at him intently while reaching down and putting my fingers on my clit. I rub hard and fast, my fingers flying until I moan and cum again.

When my orgasm finally ebbs the room becomes quiet. I hear the woman whimpering softly behind me. I kiss her husband gently on the lips, unwrap my arms and legs from around his body, then climb down off the frame. I walk across to the bound woman, still helpless on the bench. The sound of my stiletto heels echoes in the room. I notice that she is looking at my bare pussy, her husband's fluids still leaking out of it.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes. No. I don't know," she responds softly. I laugh.

"Well, your husband seems to have enjoyed his part."

I watch the uncertainty in her face, then reach out and tug on the cord still pulling on her suffering nipples. The clamps close even tighter, and she gasps and tries to arch her back to relieve the sharp pain. I put my fingers on the clamps and squeeze, and she groans and lowers her back to the bench. She starts to sob.

"No! Don't hurt her. Hurt me instead." It is the first time the man has spoken.

I stare at him for a moment, then walk over to the table and pick up the flogger. I can see him prepare for me to use it on him. Instead, I move quickly to the foot of the bench and bring the flogger down heavily on the woman's pussy. Her mouth opens wide and she screams. Her husband thrashes in his bonds as he glares at me in rage. I give him a small smile and return the flogger to the table. I cross back to the bound woman and feel a twinge of pity. I start to stroke her pussy with my hand, thumbing her clit and pushing my fingers into her still wet hole. I continue this until her crying stops. I tug on the cord with my other hand, then stroke her pussy again. I continue to alternate between the cord and her clit, between pain and pleasure. The pain accentuates the pleasure, making it sharper, bolder. Her body is trembling, her eyes closed as she experiences both agony and ecstasy simultaneously.

I glance up and look at her husband. He is staring at his wife, his lips slightly parted, his breathing shallow and quick. His cock is semi-erect. I walk over to him and reach down with both hands and fondle his balls. He looks at me with apprehension.

"Would you like to watch me fuck your wife?" I ask, my voice low.

He doesn't know how to answer, but even if he won't admit it it's clear that he will enjoy watching the violation of his naked and bound wife. I squeeze his balls and he winces.

"Of course you would," I whisper.

I return to the bench and gaze down at his beautiful wife. I squeeze the clamps once more, then I remove them one at a time. The blood rushes back into her nipples, the pain different than before but no less exquisite, and she moans softly. I take the clamps back to the table and reach for the strap-on double dildo. The woman's eyes open wide in alarm, and even her husband seems taken aback. I smear lubricant around the smaller of the dildos, then put it on my body. I move back to the end of the bench and position myself between her spread legs. I rub some of the lubricant around her tight asshole, and push my finger into her up to the first knuckle. The woman closes her eyes and mouths the word "no", but she is resigned to her fate. I seat the tip of the larger dildo at the entrance to her pussy, still slick and wet. I push it in until the smaller dildo is at her tight hole, then continue to push until both dildos are deep inside her. She groans and cries out, but I also notice that her hips push back into me. I begin to fuck both her holes, slowly at first, then with increasing speed. I watch her face, her eyes still closed, her mouth open, her breathing ragged. She starts to pant as I increase the pace, and her legs start to shake. She is on the edge of another orgasm, and I stop moving and pull out, watching her. Her eyes open and plead with me. I push back in all the way, completely filling both her holes. I hold the dildos deep inside her, and her eyes roll back in her head. She raises her hips as far as she can, desperate for me to fuck her. I thrust rapidly for a moment, then stop again. I continue the rhythm, stopping and starting, enjoying her torment.

"Please," she begs. "Please fuck me. Please make me cum."

I glance over my shoulder at her husband. He is erect again, and he is staring at his wife with something like awe and wonder. I turn back to the woman in front of me and suddenly plunge into her, faster and faster. There is a moment when time seems to stand still as the woman's body is suspended in boundless pleasure. Her body goes rigid, then she screams as the orgasm explodes in her, the sensations sparking every nerve ending in her body. She thrashes and jerks and shakes in her bonds, wave after wave of pleasure filling her. Her moans and cries continue for a long while, her body continuing to spasm. I don't know for sure, but I guess that it is perhaps the most powerful orgasm she has ever experienced.

I watch as the woman slowly comes back to herself. I pull the strap-on out of her, take it off and return it to the table. I study the implements displayed there, but there is only one obvious choice. I pick up the Hitachi and move in front of her husband. His cock is erect but not engorged. I push the wand up into his scrotum behind his balls and turn the vibrator on low. With my other hand I stroke his cock between my thumb and forefinger, play with the head, then stroke him some more. I can feel the blood fill his thick member. I keep the Hitachi on his scrotum and kneel in front of him. I squeeze the base of his cock and put my lips around the head. I lick and slurp with my tongue, then begin to suck him up and down. He pushes his hips forward, and I take all of his shaft deep into my throat. I hold it there until I think he is close to the edge, then pull away. I stand and grin at him and his now fully engorged cock.

I walk back to his wife and study her. She looks at the Hitachi in my hand, still buzzing after vibrating her husband's balls. It occurs to me I have forgotten something, and I bend over and gently kiss her on the mouth. Her full lips respond, and then our tongues are out, tentatively at first, then with more urgency. The kiss is deep and long, and I feel her body undulate. I pull back and look at her face, and I think I detect a small smile. But the smile is replaced with anxiety when I move between her legs. Her clit is still bright pink and peeking out from under its hood. I put the head of the vibrator on her pussy lips, then move it to her still sensitive clit. I methodically move it up and down, then side-to-side, then around in circles. I keep this up, and the woman's body starts to tremble again. I repeat the motions, slightly harder and faster, and her mouth opens as she starts to pant again. Her eyes are closed as she savors the delicious sensations in her pussy. When her legs start to shake I know she is close, and I push the wand hard against her clit. She arches her back as high as possible, then her body goes rigid again and the orgasm rips through her. She moans, thrashing and jerking in her bonds, her eyes closed tight in ecstasy. When her movements slow, she opens her eyes, expecting me to pull the vibrator away. But I keep the head pressed hard to her clit, and another orgasm washes over her as her body shudders and spasms. Finally she opens her eyes again, and I can see she is pleading with me to stop. But I want to test her limits, and teach her what her body is capable of. I move the head of the Hitachi in lazy circles around her over-stimulated clit, then push it hard against her again.

12