Arousal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she begs. "Please, stop. Please, I can't cum anymore."

I put my face close to hers and whisper.

"Yes you can."

I move the vibrator in circles around her swollen clit as hard and fast as I can. Her body trembles and shakes uncontrollably as she arches into the wand. Her clit has become her whole world, nothing else exists, and her mind and body are completely overwhelmed. She screams, and screams again, her body totally out of control in a world of pleasure and ecstasy. She continues to moan and thrash and jerk as the orgasm goes on and on, and the room is filled with the sounds and smell of sex. I have never met this woman until tonight, but I know with certainty that she has never been as aroused as she is right now.

I walk over to the wall and put the Hitachi on the table. When I return to the woman, her body is still trembling and her eyes are hooded. I reach down and caress her nipples, rolling them between my thumbs and forefingers. They should experience pleasure as well as pain, I think, and I continue to fondle them. Her nipples remain hard, and I watch as a small sigh escapes her lips.

The bench on which she lies is on wheels. There is a foot brake, which I tap with the toe of my boot. I wheel the bench closer to the rack holding her husband, who is still staring at his wife. I think I see disbelief in his face, and perhaps envy as well. I reach out and softly stroke his still erect cock, and simultaneously finger his wife's pussy with my other hand. I continue to caress them both, and I watch their bodies respond to my touch. I push two fingers into her cunt at the same time I increase the pace and friction of my hand on his cock. Both of them start to move their hips, the woman pushing into my fingers and the man thrusting into my hand. Their eyes are closed and their lips parted as they continue to move against me. I keep touching them until I am certain they are close to the edge.

Both of them are moaning when I step out from between them and roll the bench as close to the rack as it will go. I guide the head of the man's cock to the entrance of his wife's sopping pussy. Their eyes are open, and I look at them.

"Fuck each other until you both cum," I say softly.

They stare at each other, and the man starts to thrust into his wife. She rolls her hips to meet him, and their movements become faster and more frenzied. As they push harder against each other, I walk back to the corner of the room, still deep in shadow. I watch and listen as the man and woman fuck each other furiously, desperately, wantonly and without inhibition. As the sounds of their lovemaking fill the room, I touch my slippery clit and smile.

I think I have taught them something about arousal.

12