Arpita's Debauchery Pt. 01

Story Info
A prim and proper Indian wife succumb to temptation.
7.4k words
3.96
45.8k
36
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhallo
jhallo
116 Followers

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun was shining, birds chirping, a gentle eastwardly breeze blowing across the town. I came back home after dropping Ashis at his tennis lesson. Summer vacation had just started in school, so did his lawn tennis coaching. I was kind of relieved to see him go out for couple of hours. He was quite a handful for a seven-year-old. Hardly I get time to spend with Arpita alone.

When I pulled up, I saw Divya's mini cooper parked on our driveway. There is enough space for two cars in the driveway. I quietly entered the house with my key and thought to get myself a glass of chilled water. It was quite warm outside. As soon I reached the fridge in the corner just outside our kitchen, I heard Divya's voice.

"He's back in London". I heard a muffled excitement in Divya's voice. I stopped there without making a noise.

"Jake is back in London". Her excitement is more prominent now. "And he wants to see you".

My heart skipped a beat, my throat dried. I know who she was talking about. But rather than interrupting them I decided to eavesdrop to their conversation. I quietly moved to the other side of the free-standing fridge-freezer so that they couldn't see me even if they got out of the kitchen. But I could see and hear them clearly.

"Oh, jeez Divya." My wife sounded surprised. "After all these years! Beside I am married now. I have a kid as well." She paused briefly then added. "I assume Jake is also married and has a family by now."

"No way" Divya replied." You know what a playboy he was back then. If he was not your boyfriend, I'd have definitely slept with him." Divya started laughing rather mischievously.

Arpita gave her a look of mock anger then joined her in laughter.

Divya continued "I remember you two would be fucking the whole night in the flat even before the day of the exam. I had to wake you up in the morning and literally kick you out to the exam. Both of you could happily flunk exam lying naked on the bed. You two fucked like rats." She giggled.

Arpita flushed hearing that. Embarrassed, she gave a light slap on Divya's wrist before herself started giggling. "And you? You shagged God knows how many guys I wonder." She retorted.

"Honestly, we had so much fun back in those days". Divya replied with a smile.

My head started spinning hearing all this. I knew Jake was Arpita's boyfriend before I met her. Arpita told me about him but I didn't know she had had so much sex with him. In all these years I never got the slightest hint that she had such an active sex life before. I'd say our sex was good, if not great but it never occurred to me that Arpita was leaps and bounds ahead of me in terms of sexual experience. Her hailing from a conservative Indian family, it was almost unthinkable. I also knew Divya, Arpita's friend from university, was an extrovert and bit frivolous in nature, but never could have I imagined she was such a promiscuous girl and that they had this little secret between them. I felt a bit jealous of Arpita and strangely got turned on by the thought of her keeping this secret to me. I got a boner. I was now curious more than ever to know more about her past life.

"Soooo, madam what do you think?" I snapped back to reality hearing Divya.

A brief period of silence ensued.

"I don't know...You tell me". My wife replied in the end.

What amazed me she didn't cancel Divya outright. Rather she did ponder on the thought. My heart sank a bit.

"What's harm in seeing him once, as a friend. I don't think Jake wants anything more than that". Divya suppresses a cheeky smile.

"Hmm... but I don't want to keep this from Abhishek. That will be cheating. I'll ask him and only if he is okay with it, I can meet Jake." I got a huge solace hearing that from Arpita.

"Does he know about Jake? Of course he does. What a stupid question. What I meant was how much Abhishek know about you and Jake? Does he know that you'd be squirming in bed until Jake fill all your holes and you almost fell pregnant after that marathon fuck session in our trip to Lanzarote?" Divya had a devilish smile on her face.

I felt my heart in mouth. What did I just hear? Arpita rarely gives me blowjob, that too after lots of persuasion. Although she allows me to touch her butthole but penetration is strict no go. And there she was, who took her ex-boyfriend in all her orifices. I felt sick and weirdly turned on at the same time. An image briefly flashed before my eye. My beautiful wife Arpita lying naked with her white boyfriend and cum oozing out from her mouth, pussy and asshole.

"Shut up you filthy girl.." Arpita retorted again with mock exasperation before both the girls burst into laughter.

"I bet you're getting wet down there thinking about Jake's big white cock." Divya winked at Arpita's pussy before smiling cheekily.

My wife bit her lower lip, her eyes turned dreamy, I'm sure she was thinking of Jake. Sensing that Divya asked boldly "do you not want to fuck him once more?"

Knowing Divya, it was not totally unexpected, but what caught me surprised was the reaction from Arpita. She smiled at Divya sheepishly and said, "we'll see."

I expected her to politely say no to Divya even if she was fantasizing about Jake. After being married to me for 8 years, I expected her to leave the past behind. I expected her to completely devote in her family and forsake all such temptations. And up until that day there was no deviation from her. But it seems I was wrong. There were some elements in her that was still longing for Jake or dare I say longing for the sex they had had before. The sex must have been amazing. I may be her legally married husband, but the truth was she craved for another man's cock when it comes to pure carnal desire. I felt small, humiliated but at the same time weirdly aroused.

I started thinking about how to come out and let my presence known to them. I heard Divya says "leave that to me. If you want, I can arrange you a secret rendezvous with Jake. Nobody should know. Or a better option is, I can persuade Abhishek to let you see Jake happily. It's good for everyone."

Arpita was amused to hear that. Raising her eyebrow she said "really, can you do that?" I was hurt to hear her reply but stayed put.

"Of course I can, darling. In fact, I can make Abhishek let you see Jake whenever you want to." Divya ended her sentence with a wink and that mischievous smile.

Arpita giggled and gave Divya a hug.

In my mind I had no doubt that Arpita wanted to see Jake. To be honest, up to that point was okay with me. My wife wanted to meet her ex boyfriend after about 10 years, in a public place, sharing a drink is completely normal to me. Even I didn't really see any harm in her spending some time flirting a bit with her ex lover. What planted seeds of doubt in my mind was the conversation between Divya and Arpita. Maybe Divya was exaggerating, maybe I was overthinking, maybe that was just a casual banter between two old friends. But what if they were true? What if old spark flies again or worse Jake reminds her about their sexual innuendos they had had? Would Arpita be able to resist the temptation? I hope she would. Lots of thoughts clouded my mind.

"Right, I should make a move now". My trail of thoughts was broken by Divya's announcement. "I'll make a plan with Matt and give you a call". She added.

It's now time for me to come out from hiding. I tiptoed to the front door, open the door, and closed again with a loud thud to announce my arrival.

"Abhi, is that you?" I heard Arpita asking from the kitchen.

"Yes baby. I'm home. I saw Divya's car outside."

"Hey Abhi, how are you?" Divya emerged from the kitchen with Arpita following behind. "I was just passing by, so thought to give you guys a visit." Divya came to me and gave me a hug.

"Listen, Matt and I were thinking of inviting you guys for some time. The weather is good, so let's do a barbeque at our place. Arpita told me that Ashis is going to a summer camp next week so why not we make our own plan then?" Divya looked at me inquisitively.

"Sure, why not?" I went along as I had no valid reason to deny her. "Haven't seen Matt for ages" I added.

"Alright then. I'll speak to Matt and give you a call soon. I gotta go now. Give my love to Ashis. See you soon." Divya whizzed off. I heard her mini cooper revved up outside.

"What took you so long? The tennis centre is just 3 miles away" Arpita quizzed.

"Ummmm.. I was talking to Mr Stevenson; you know Alfie's dad. He came to drop his son at the coaching" I lied.

Maybe my mind was playing trick with me, but I thought Arpita gave me a stare. I tried to keep a straight face giving nothing away. I hope I succeed.

The next few days were uneventful. I noticed Arpita became a bit quieter and often lost in some thoughts. We both work in the same company but at different department. So we don't see each other often during the day. We use London underground to commute and normally travel together as we both have the same shift. But this week Arpita stayed back late in the office on the pretext of having to finish few important assignments before end of week.

Wednesday night when she was asleep, I surreptitiously checked her mobile. We both knew each other's password. Among all the known numbers, I saw couple of calls from an unknown number at a time soon after I left office, and she stayed back. I suspected this was from Jake. I checked her messages, but nothing was there. Suddenly I had a weird thought. I went to the ensuite bathroom, opened the laundry basket and scamper through the dirty laundry and picked up the panties that Arpita had worn that week. I sniffed the crotch area of each of them and there was this unmistaken smell of her musky aroma. The same aroma that I get when she cum. The red panty that was lying on top of the heap that I presumed she had worn that day, had a dark wet spot too. I tentatively stuck my tongue out and gave a lick. And I got the familiar salty taste of her juices. I was reasonably sure she was fingering herself while talking to Jake on the phone.

Strangely I got a raging hard on. Inadvertently, I started stroking myself under my boxer. Still sniffing the wet spot on her panty, I started imagining Jake's white cock ploughing Arpita's brown field. Within seconds I released the biggest load in years while picturing the same from Jake's cock deep inside Arpita's pussy. Much relieved, I came back to bed. I heard light snoring from Arpita. I gave her a cuddle and immediately dozed off.

The next morning while we were preparing to go out for work, my phone rang. It was a call from Divya. She was quite excited to tell that the coming Saturday, Matt had arranged a barbeque at their place, and they would love to have us there. She also mentioned since it's only the 4 of us and Ashis would be off to the summer camp anyway, we were free to stay over at their place. Both Arpita and I were quite elated to hear that.

The rest of the week just flew by. Saturday morning, we dropped Ashis at the summer camp on our way to Divya and Matt's house. Ashis looked very happy to join the camp with his friend Alfie among others. He would be staying there overnight, so we got the whole weekend to ourselves. Both Arpita and I took the following week off to spend some quality time with Ashis.

Upon arrival at their place, we were greeted with chilled beers. Matt and Divya were in a live in relationship for few years now. While I was dating Arpita, I got to meet some of her friends in London. One of them was Divya Patel, a third-generation British Indian girl of similar age as Arpita's. Quite an attractive bird, she was Arpita's flatmate in university. They both did master's in corporate finance from Imperial college in London and formed a close friendship ever since. Even after graduation, they remain in regular touch and now Divya and her boyfriend Matt became my friend too. They were invited in our wedding. Divya was originally from Leicester. Now they are living in Surrey just outside of southwest London.

Divya was wearing a tank top and hot pants and sporting a ponytail. She was looking quite hot as always. She has a petite frame, toned legs, perky boobs and a nice round booty. Compare to her, Matt was quite tall, well above 6 feet and athletically built. As an interracial couple, they look quite attractive together.

Arpita is bit taller than Divya. At 5' 6" she is quite decent for Indian women. When I first met her, she was slim and leggy but after marriage and especially after giving birth to Ashis, she had put on just a tiny bit, just at the right places. She looks more curvaceous now and in fact much sexier than before. She did maintain her 36C bosom, plump round butt by doing Yoga, Pilates etc regularly. As an attractive Indian woman, she turns quite a few head from all races and ages. She was particularly popular among white men which was evident from the attention she garnered in office and in social parties. She indeed looks quintessential hotwife and a yummy mummy in her sexual prime. Both Divya and Arpita are 32 now.

Matt was a DJ and music producer. He used to play in a night club where the two met. That was when I was going out with Arpita in the beginning of our courtship. In that sense, both our relationships had reached similar level of maturity. What I didn't know was they were both quite open to having casual flings outside their relationship. And they happily share their sexual exploitations with each other. I came to know about that from Arpita later that night.

We brought a crate of beer with us which Matt put in the fridge inside. It was quite a warm day, so we needed them chilled. After we all settled down on the garden chair with beers and an assorted selection of barbequed meat, we started chatting usual stuffs. Work, life, weather, football, latest Nextflix show etc.

A couple of hours and a few pints later, when we were all bit slowed down and enjoying the cool breeze of the late afternoon, Divya suddenly dropped a question for Arpita.

"Do you remember Jake from uni? I mean your ex." She had a cheeky smile on her face.

Arpita blushed and immediately looked at me.

"Oops, I'm sorry. You know about Jake, right? I hope you don't mind us talking about him. "Divya said looking at me.

"Of course I've heard about him. Arpita told me everything." I didn't want to look a stupid and possessive husband which I was not. Beside I was keen to know more about Jake and Arpita and after what I overheard in our kitchen last Saturday, I knew this was going somewhere. I remain quiet in the anticipation of more coming from Divya.

"Everything!" exclaimed Divya and then after a brief pause, added "anyway Jake came back from the States. Couple of weeks ago he contacted me and asked about you. He wanted to see you."

With the aftereffect of alcohol, my head was buzzing, I tried hard to gather my wits.

Arpita looked at Divya and then to me not knowing what to say. But I knew already what she wanted.

Divya looked at me expectantly and said "we're all good friends in uni, well Arpita and Jake became something more than friends." Divya winked at me.

As if on a cue I said "It's always good to meet old friend." and then turned to Arpita and said "It's alright. I'm totally okay with you seeing Jake. And you don't need my permission, darling."

Arpita's expression changed. I could see the relief in her face.

Divya too visibly looked happy by my response. She was a partner in crime, if not the mastermind herself.

After one more round of beer, Divya and Arpita went inside the house to bring more booze. Matt and I sat outside in the garden chatting casually. After some time I needed to take a leak. So I excused myself and went inside for the toilet. I saw Divya and Arpita coming out with more bottles of beer, gin and tonic water. This is going to be a heavy night, I smiled inside.

When I came back and join them in the garden, I saw Divya was sitting on Matt's lap and they were making out. It was quite an erotic scene to see a brown girl making out with a white man. Arpita was browsing through her mobile.

"Let's play a game. Anyone up for spin the bottle?" Divya asked. There was a palpable tension in the air but in the end everyone put their hands up. First Divya, followed by Matt and Arpita and in the end I put my hand up tentatively.

"I'll spin a bottle and whoever it stops pointing at must tell us a secret that no one here know about already. Do we all agree?" Divya said.

This woman knows how to stir excitement. I smiled inside.

We were all giddy so we all agreed.

"Right, here we go" Divya spin the bottle and it ends up pointing Matt.

Without hesitation he told us how he fucked his cousin sister when he was 16 and she was 22. To be honest I was least interested about Matt or Divya's sexual exploitations and more interested to hear from Arpita. And in a quirk of fate the bottle stops at Arpita in the next spin. I waited with abated breath; my heart started pounding in anticipation.

After a brief pause, Arpita started tentatively. "Well, it was the first time with Jake. In his dad's car. We both went to a student party. I got quite drunk so later that night Jake offered me a lift home. When we arrived at my hostel, he wanted to kiss me. I quite liked him so I happily obliged. We made out. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex in the car."

Arpita glanced at me and smiled sheepishly.

"Ohhhh.. myyy...Goddd.." Divya exclaimed perfunctorily with palms on her puffy cheek, eyebrows raised. I knew she was faking ignorance. She is Arpita's best friend after all.

"Yes, I remember that party, we went there together, right? It was just a week after we started uni and you met Jake for the first time at the party. I also remember you two left early since you're not feeling well and Jake offered you to drop home. I didn't know you two got naughty that night. Well done baby." Divya had a mischievous grin on her face.

My head was buzzing. My conservative Indian wife or at least what I know of her had sex with a guy she just met in a party. And I am sure in their drunken state they didn't use condom.

As if Matt read my mind, he asked "did you guys use protection?"

"We were not in a state to think about protection." Arpita giggled. "Besides Jake didn't like condoms." She added.

Arpita did bareback with Jake in their first night. It took several months into our relationship before she allowed me bareback, was all I could think of. She was really a different animal before I met her.

It's almost 9 pm in the evening and started getting darker. There was a long hue of the setting sun on the horizon. I could spot few stars in the sky.

"Let me go and clean up the kitchen. You guys carry on". Arpita went up and slowly strode towards the kitchen.

"Hang on, let me help you on that." Matt also went up and walked round the table to Arpita.

"Be nice to her." Divya said with a smirk and turned to me.

"I will." Matt wrapped her hand around Arpita's waist, placed a kiss on her cheek and guided towards the kitchen. They went in and vanished in the darkness inside.

I turned to Divya with a smile, not knowing what to say. Certainly, she doesn't mind her partner escorting another man's wife inside her kitchen. By now my head was buzzing by the revelation from Arpita mixed with incessant flow of alcohol since afternoon. Instead of finding it offensive, seeing Matt and Arpita disappear in the kitchen together turned me on a bit. Who knows what they are up to now. The crotch of my shorts bulged a bit.

Divya placed her palm on my knee and said smilingly "hope you're not upset." She stole a quick glance at my bulge.

I took a quick sip from the glass and crossed my leg.

"I tell you something secret". Divya winked at me and glanced at the kitchen door before pulling her chair slightly closer to me. She slid her hand further up on my thigh.

jhallo
jhallo
116 Followers