Arpita's Debauchery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got completely bowled over by Divya's advances. In the state of heightened arousal, I leaned over to Divya, almost touching her face.

"Your wife has amazing skills giving blowjob. Many a time I heard Jake groaning from her room only to see Arpita was on her knees deepthroating him."

Arpita...deep throating...she never did that to me. My head started spinning.

"Anyway, where was I? Oh, she loves to suck dick and swallow heavy load. It's her speciality. I'm sure you'd agree Abhi." Divya again stole a quick glance at my bulging crotch.

In the first few years of dating, Arpita did give me decent blowjob but she never swallowed my cum. Nowadays she rarely suck me off. I thought she was repulsive to the idea of cum eating but going by Divya's admission she not only likes that but happily ate her ex-lovers cum.

The thought of my wife eating her ex lover's cum started having an effect on my loin. I felt the familiar sensation of blood rushing through my vein to my dick.

I am sure Divya sensed that too when she smiled at me and what I felt like a slight brushing of her fingers on my bulging cock over the shorts. My cock twitched instantly. My heart was beating like a sledgehammer. Even in the cool evening breeze, I felt sweat beads forming on my forehead. I took a big swig on my beer.

Looking at my near empty glass, she poured in another bottle.

"You know, this one time we went to Lanzarote for summer holiday. Your wife, Jake, me and my then boyfriend Rich. We stayed in the same apartment. Arpita and Jake had recently started dating, so they were inseparable, always kissing, cuddling and given a chance fucking like rabbits." Divya stopped. While talking she cunningly kept her fingers on my rigid crotch. My cock was straining inside my shorts begging to get free.

With almost childlike exuberance she started again "One morning when Rich and I came back from the beach, we saw them lying buck naked, spooning on the bed. Jake's cum oozing from her mouth, pussy and butthole, Arpita was a sight to behold." Divya giggled like a little girl. Looking at my eyes and pretending innocence, she slowly started squeezing my cock softly over the material of my shorts. She added "later in the tour Arpita said she forgot her pills in London and missed her period. Obviously, Jake didn't use condom so it was a big risk for her. I scrambled through my stock but found nothing suitable. So we rushed to a pharmacy and luckily got some emergency contraceptive. It was quite an experience for all of us." She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh of relief. Getting no resistance from me, I felt her pressure on my cock increased.

"Jake is back in town. He wants to see Arpita, you know...his old flame." Divya changed from squeezing to lightly scratching my shaft with her manicured nails before adding "I'm sure it's nothing serious but Jake wants to spend some time with Arpita, of course only if you're okay with that?" I felt her fingers found my fly and tried to pull the zipper down slowly. I adjusted myself on the chair to give her better access.

I couldn't get this out of my mind that my beloved wife Arpita was such a sexual creature before. In our 10 years of relationship we had had lot of good times in bed, more frequently in the beginning, less often after Ashis was born, but never had I imagined she would have had such glorious sexual past with her ex. Being from a conservative Hindu family in India, it's expected especially for a woman to inhibit her innate desire, keep modesty and not indulge in carnal pleasure, certainly not before marriage. Things have changed a lot from my mom's generation, but still premarital sex is frowned upon in traditional Indian families. Arpita is in a different league than me on that. I felt she is a clear winner in sexual experience and successfully hiding that from me. That gave me a tinge of jealousy coupled with tremendous arousal.

All these stories about my wife, fuelled by incessant flow of alcohol and stimulation on my cock from a hot girl like Divya sent me to a state of delirium. It was too much for me to take. I was not in a state of thinking straight with my head. I needed her to touch my cock. The ominous feeling in my groin was at a tipping point and I needed to release badly. I blubbered out of desperation "Of course, she can see Jake whenever she wants to. I have no problem if they want to spend some quality time together." I smiled at Divya. She got the answer she was after. She took her hand off my shorts and said "Awww...thank you Abhi for being such a kind husband. Arpita is so lucky to have you" before leaning forward and planting kisses on my cheeks.

Just then I saw Arpita and Matt emerged from the kitchen. That left me devastated. I was so close to cum by the hand of this sexy vixen and now I am left dejected, frustrated, and utterly confused. I also noticed this time Matt and Arpita both put their hands around each other's waist. They smiled at each other and Matt planted a quick kiss on Arpita's lips. He pulled her closer and she placed her head on his shoulder as they strolled toward us. She had the perfect height to do that. I was dumbfounded and looked at Divya only to see her smiling cheekily. She didn't mind Matt kissing her best friend in front of her.

When they came to us, Divya almost jumped in excitement and said to Arpita "Abhi agreed for you to see Jake. He has no problem. You've got such a sweet husband, I'm jealous of you baby."

I can see the twinkle in Arpita's eye hearing that. She stoop over, hold my cheeks in her palm and took my lips in her mouth and gave me an audible wet kiss.

She broke the kiss and said "thank you, darling" looking at my eye before she stood up. Divya spread her arms and embraced Arpita in a big hug. Matt did the same soon after. It was clear that they were all happy for Arpita to meet Jake.

I couldn't believe that I just gave my wife permission to meet her ex and perhaps have sex with him. Is that what a dutiful husband is supposed to do? I asked myself. I love my wife and mother of my child to the core, so I should not allow this to happen. What happened in the past remained in the past. Now she is married to me. We have a child together. None of us should stray in the marriage. But instead of being disgusted at myself, I felt weirdly turned on. My wife was going to meet her ex -- lover and who knows what's going to happen given their sexual past. The prospect of interracial sex added an extra zing too. By living in the west for years, I am quite aware that white men are crazy about brown girls. They can't resist exotic brown pussies. I am sure Jake would have a hard time not to give in to the allure of the exotic beauty of my wife. After all he had tasted her before.

Suddenly, my mind went back to the conversation between Arpita and Divya in our kitchen from last Saturday and everything became crystal clear to me. It was a carefully crafted plan -- this bbq, the confession game, Divya's verbal and physical stimulation, Matt and Arpita's quick shenanigan -- were all part of a plan to groom me to allow Arpita meet Jake. I smiled inside at my own smartness. I decided to act naïve and play along.

It had already become quite dark. The air got a bit chilly to stay outside. We decided to call it a night and retired to our bedroom. Divya and Matt have a 3-bedroom townhouse. The guest bedroom was reserved for us. We took turn to use the en-suite bathroom to brush our teeth and changed into our night cloths that we brought with us. I put on a boxer and t-shirt and her on a satin chemise that barely covers her ass. She was wearing a matching panty underneath.

At last we both were on the bed after a long day. The clock struck 11.

"Arpita, did Matt got naughty with you inside the kitchen, while Divya and I were sitting in the garden?" A palpable tension was simmering inside me since I saw them together walking out from kitchen, so I was straight to the point.

Arpita gave me a long loving look, tilted her head slightly and brought her mouth to mine. She started kissing me. I got my answer. I hungrily sucked her tongue. Slowly she slid one hand in my boxer and grab hold of my semi erect cock while gently kissing my mouth. My cock instantly stood up struggling to break free from my boxer. It seems Arpita knew that exactly and took my cock out and started stroking lightly.

Within minutes I was ready to explode. Sensing that she broke the kiss and stopped stroking. Then she smiled and asked "how did you know that?"

I was right. But I was not in a mood to talk about that, my orgasm was building steadily. Why did she stop stroking? I wanted her to take my cock in her mouth.

Still summoning my wits, I asked "did he fuck you?" as if I wanted that to happen.

Arpita looked amused hearing that. And then she completely caught me off guard by saying "Do you want him to fuck me?" I must have looked flabbergasted because the next moment she started giggling uncontrollably before adding "Of course not. He is my best friend's partner. You don't fuck your best friend's partner, do you?" After a brief pause and a few more slow strokes on my cock, she acted coy "He just wanted to kiss me. He said I am a sexy chick and he often told that to Divya." Arpita giggled again.

"And what did you do?" I tried to remain calm.

She said "well, I was flattered and...you know bit drunk too..so I did...kiss him." followed by a shy chortle.

Although I tried to keep nonchalance, my cock betrayed me. It stood up like a flagpole and started throbbing in Arpita's hand.

Sensing that she smiled and increased her pace of stroking. I knew I was getting closer when I started squirming on the bed under her manipulation. It would be very hard for me to hold back any longer.

I was aroused beyond belief to know my wife had kissed another guy and surely, she had sensed that too. She took that as another confirmation for meeting Jake and said "hope you won't mind if I kiss Jake when I see him."

Without saying a word, I pulled her face onto mine and kissed deep in her mouth while I came hard in her hand. She knew she got the answer she wanted and need no more permission from me.

After a while when I came down from the height of orgasm, I asked her more about Jake, their relationship, how it all started etc. I guess I was more interested in the sexual part more than anything else.

Arpita lied down on her side, putting her hand across my chest and draped her leg over my thigh.

She then started telling me about their relationships, most of which I already knew. They had been in a relationship since she had moved to the UK from India to do Masters. She was in finance and Jake was in computer engineering. After graduation Jake moved to California to join a tech giant in the Silicon Valley. Arpita remained in London and joined PWC where I met her the following year. Their relationship didn't survive the distance and they had lost touch eventually. Now after almost 10 years, he has returned to London.

What I didn't know before was their sexual history. I didn't know my beautiful wife was such a sexual creature that she had sex in a car on the first night, with a guy she just met in a club, who eventually became her boyfriend. They never used protection and she almost got pregnant on a holiday trip. The icing on the cake was that she took her lover in all 3 holes, one of which is still off limit to me, her husband. I had the feeling that Jake's cock was superior to mine and that's exactly what draws her to him even after 10 years. My feeling was corroborated by the wet panties that I found in the laundry basket the other day. My flaccid cock started rising again.

I was also curious about Divya and Matt. Divya didn't seem to mind Matt kissing her best friend in front of her and she herself was close to give me a handjob.

I asked "what's the deal with Divya and Matt? Divya seemed quite okay about Matt kissing you."

Arpita chortled. "They are in a kind of open relationship. They are both allowed to sleep around outside their relationship. And they are quite happy in this arrangement. Only thing is they aren't allowed to keep this from each other. That would be cheating."

I was gobsmacked hearing that. Specially knowing that Divya coming from an orthodox Indian background, it was unthinkable to me. Still, I didn't show any reaction in the hope to hear more.

Arpita continued "Divya was a nymph in her younger days. She slept with so many guys. Although after meeting Matt she had calmed down a lot. Still she doesn't miss a chance to flirt with other guys." Arpita gave me a long look while her hand moved to my dick again.

I imagined Divya's petite frame, ample breasts and a large round butt. Her dusky skin and black wavy hair with streaks of blonde highlights down to her shoulder.

"She is from Leicester which has a good university but her two main reasons for coming to London were to get away from her parents and to have access to a lot of young white men. About two thirds of the students at Imperial college are white." Arpita said.

"Why does she prefer white guys?" I asked. I was a bit amused.

"She doesn't have anything against Indians, or any other races. It's just she thinks that white guys were the ones paid attention to her in high school. They like girls with cute accent." Arpita smiled.

I've seen Arpita also getting complements for her accent.

"What about her parents? Did they approve her choices?" I asked.

"Unlike my parents, her parents were quite happy with her choices." After a brief pause, she added "I had to date Jake on the sly. My parents, although not racists would not approve a white boyfriend. They wanted me to marry an Indian guy."

I remember she told me not to mention Jake to anyone at home when we were dating.

"One day I asked Divya, why does she prefer white guys over others. She replied and I quote - they have much bigger cocks". Arpita's eye widened while her hand stopped playing with my dick.

I turned my head to her and tried to read her expressions. She had this mischievous smile on her face.

"Is that true?" I asked.

"Maybe not all of them. But on average, yes, they are huge compared to Indian guys." Arpita paused and then added "That's what Divya said. She had had sex with fourteen guys, fourteen white guys before Matt. She said seven inches is pretty normal. Seven inches and thick."

I felt humiliated as I'm hardly six inches when erect but my body trumped over my emotions. My cock sprung up to life within seconds. And then I could not resist to ask my wife the question I never asked. With trepidation in my voice, I asked "And how big was Jake?"

She looked in my eye for couple of seconds then glanced at my cock. I was lying on my back and my cock stood erect full six inches.

Without saying a word, she brought her right palm flat over my cock and stopped about four inches above the tip. She then moved her hand to form a ring with her thumb and middle finger around the shaft. The circumference would easily be twice the girth of my cock.

My eyes widened in disbelief. Is that even humanly possible was my first thought? How could Arpita able to take such a humongous cock in her pussy and in her puckered hole especially. It looked impossible to me.

Inadvertently in my mind, I started comparing my dick with Jake's and he came as a clear winner. Perhaps he deserved my wife's sweet pussy more than I do. I know being her husband this was not what I should think, but my biology reacted differently.

The more I thought about it, the harder my cock became. Jake's massive white cock going in and out of Arpita's brown pussy was all I could think of. My cock started throbbing and my heart beating faster. My balls became tighter. I desperately wanted to fuck Arpita and cum in her pussy.

Sensing my desperation she put her hand on my engorged dick and started playing with it. My cock started oozing precum. I was edging closer.

She then did something I didn't expect. She rode me, with one hand she tug the crotch of her panty to one side and with the other grabbed my stiff cock firmly and guided the tip right at the entrance of her sweet pussy. The tip of my cock was just touching her inner pussy lips. I desperately wanted to shove my dick in but with her hand firmly holding my dick, she was in total control. She used my dick head to massage her clit but didn't let me in right away. My cock was aching to go in, my orgasm was steadily building but Arpita was in full control. She was teasing it by letting just the head in deep enough to savour her warmth and moisture that was building inside. The pleasure was simply getting unbearable for me but the moment I tried to push further inside, she took it out just keeping the tip touching her inner lips. I was writhing on the bed, sweating, my mind went numb. Unbeknownst to me, Arpita moved her other hand, which was holding the crotch of her panty aside, to grab my balls and gently caressing them.

All that happened since last Saturday, the conversion between Arpita and Divya, me sniffing her wet panties, today's revelation at the barbeque, all came flooding in under Arpita's adept manipulation. It was simply too overwhelming, and my balls started boiling and was ready to explode. Such an expert manipulator that my wife was, she must have sensed that too. She teased the head in again just enough to feel the warmth inside. I was just on the verge of eruption when she suddenly tightened her stranglehold on my dick and asked "do you want Jake to fuck me with his big white dick?"

Neither her words sunk in nor was I in the state to fully comprehend them. I needed to cum and cum badly. The only thing flashed before my eye was a big white dick fully embedded in my wife's dark brown pussy and ready to explode.

"Yes, I want Jake to fuck you with his big white cock. I want him to cum inside you." was all I could manage before I threw my head back, scrunch my nose and pushed my hips up.

Arpita released her grip just in time for me to went in full throttle and the volcano erupted. Spurt after spurt of gooey cum left my balls and deposited deep inside of her. I haven't come so much in a long time. She also threw her head back, her hands on my upper thigh supporting her weight, her pussy muscle tightly clenched around my squirting dick, milked every drop of cum out of it while she came all over my dick at the same time.

After several minutes, when we both came to senses, she locked her smoky eyes with mine and then lowered her body down to give me a blissful kiss. I hungrily sucked on her tongue while running my hand on her bare ass cheeks. Her ass seemed to have grown bigger or was it my hands that felt smaller on her butt. I imagined Jake's hand must be bigger than mine and gave her beautiful round ass the kneading it deserved.

A lump formed in my throat thinking about that; I could not speak for a good few minute. In the end I managed to say "you were so lucky to have a stud like Jake as your boyfriend. He must have given you all the pleasure you deserved and made you happy."

Arpita lifted her head and looked at me. She said "you're my stud too." before rolling over on to the bed next to me. I turned to her and said "listen, I don't want to hold you back. I want you to enjoy your life fully. If that means being a bit naughty now and then.. you know.. I don't mind." I trailed off with a grin. I guess she understood what I meant.

She smiled at me and said, "I also want you to enjoy your life." After a brief pause, she added "by the way, I hope Divya was able to entertain you while Matt and I went in the kitchen." I saw the same mischief in her eye.

That reaffirmed my conviction that it was indeed a plan to groom me for my wife's eventual sexual dalliances with Jake. And it worked perfectly up to that point.