Arpita's Debauchery Pt. 02

Story Info
Arpita's dalliances with her ex lover.
4.1k words
4.1
23.8k
19
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhallo
jhallo
121 Followers

The next week was uneventful in most part other than we fucked every night like teenagers. Arpita looked quite amazed by this sudden change in me. We both took the week off to spend time with Ashis. We took him to Centre Parcs, an amusement park in the middle of the country. He loved it to the bit. So did Arpita and me. But in the back of our mind both of us were getting mentally prepared for the impending that we were planning for the weekend. Arpita's date with Jake. She looked a tad nervous as the week made way to weekend.

Saturday afternoon after her household chores, she went to the salon. It took her longer than usual, but when she came back she looked ravishing. My heart skipped a beat or two seeing her.

She had her hair done in a flowing golden-brown hue which looked so natural to her. Her perfectly pedicured legs, manicured hands and waxed armpits gave her the smoothness of butter. With her naturally long eye-lashes, her light mascara clad seductive eyes can put any man in trance. Finally, when she put on a mauve saree tied well below her belly button and a backless spaghetti-strap blouse with a deep neck plunge that does little to hide her sumptuous cleavage, it was almost impossible for me to hold back and not jump on her right there and hump her. The little blue butterfly tattoo on her exposed shoulder blade was adding oomph to her feminine charm. And yet I had to resist her charm for the life of me.

Arpita has put on just a wee bit after giving birth to Ashis, but that in fact made her even curvier. She has this aura of mature sexiness that attracts men of any age. She knows how to draw attention even in a crowd; she has got that sort of persona. Physically she keeps herself in shape by doing yoga and Pilates regularly. She was the epitome of a luscious woman in her prime having had this divine allure radiating from her entire being.

The fact that she was doing all these for another man gave me an instant boner. In my mind I started picturing this seductive Indian goddess in the arms of a white man, canoodling, and making out in the darkness of a night club. I felt strong stirring in my loin. I had a hard time keeping my dick under my pants.

I looked around to see if Ashis was around. Not seeing him, I pulled Arpita by her ass and gave her a peck on her lips, rather lightly not to mess up her lip gloss. She blushed and giggled and tried to push me away but was unable to do so. With testosterone running wild in my vein, I inadvertently tightened my grip on her ass. Perhaps she sensed that too and slowly gave herself in to me. She lowered her eyes and put her hand on my crotch and started rubbing it slowly over my pants. My already bulging cock started straining inside.

"Your Johnny seems quite excited about my date tonight." She giggled.

I got caught red handed. I tried to hide my excitements unsuccessfully. "Ummm, I want you to enjoy your date with Jake. Don't let him complain later."

She gave me a strange look as if she didn't quite understand what I meant. Then cracking a laughter, she retorted "don't worry, I won't" and winked at me.

"Where are you meeting him tonight?" I asked.

"He asked me to meet him in Camden first, then we'll see." Arpita replied.

"Well, enjoy your evening. I'll take care of Ashis" was all I could manage to say.

At that moment Asish came down from his room upstairs to say goodbye to his mommy. She gave Ashis and me goodbye kisses and walked out through the main door.

The Uber was already at our door which she had called earlier. Just before she stepped into the taxi, Arpita turned around and said "The food is ready on the table, please feed Ashis and put him to sleep." And then she added "I might get late tonight, so don't wait for me darling." She gave me a longing look before she disappeared inside the taxi.

The taxi whisked off in the setting sun.

I closed the door behind me and retreated to our living room. I needed to get my mind straight. I put on a cartoon channel on the TV for Ashis and we both settled down on the sofa. He immediately got engrossed in the TV.

My mind had already started wandering wildly since Arpita left. What did she mean by getting late? How long she was planning to stay with Jake? Are they planning something more than just a few drinks? My brain was churning out different lurid possibilities. Arpita and Jake -- in a dark corner of a bar, making out like old times. What if they decided to take it further, and fuck in the toilet or in a dark alley? I didn't know about Jake, but knowing how wild Arpita can get, nothing is off the table when it comes to sex.

The more I thought about that, the more excited I got. I know I should not think about my wife like that. But to my utter dismay I got the familiar feeling back in my loin. I needed to jerk off quickly. I excused myself from my son who was least bothered about me at that moment and ran off to the bathroom upstairs.

I shut the bathroom door and almost ripped open my pants to get my dick out in my hand. I started jerking off picturing Arpita and Jake fucking like rabbits. His white cock ploughing her creamy mocha pussy. All the pent-up excitement since evening came rushing in and within no time I came and jeez I came hard. Spurt after spurt of my cum erupted in the toilet bowl, some on the toilet seat as well.

A few minutes later when my arousal subsided and I could think rationally again, I wiped off the cum from the toilet seat using a bunch of toilet paper and threw it in the waste bin lying next to the toilet bowl. That's when something in the bin caught my eye. I picked up a discarded tag of a renowned brand of ladies' undergarment. What was intriguing though were the pictures on the tag. They were the pictures of the skimpiest undergarment. They hide very little on the model in the picture and left almost nothing to the imagination. A G-string type lacy thong. I had never seen Arpita wearing them before. She had carefully chosen it for the special occasion. Although imagining her in the thong gave me another rush of blood in my dick, my heart sank knowing that my wife was wearing that for Jake and not for me.

I'd also imagine that she had shaven her pussy clean to wear that thong. Normally she keeps her bush trim and tidy. I like it that way. But today she'd certainly shaven her mound completely off. That explains the long time in the salon in the afternoon.

Since she was wearing a cropped blouse, she didn't need a bra underneath. Tonight, her melons are free from any restrains, I thought.

I came downstairs imagining how sexy Arpita would feel in front of Jake and whether Jake would get to see her naked glory. I found Asish fell asleep on the sofa watching the TV. I quietly switched off the TV, went to the kitchen, heat up the food on the table, then woke Ashis up. We both finished our dinner before I took Asish to his bed in the second bedroom upstairs. I kissed him goodnight and came to the master bedroom where Arpita and I sleep. It was past 10 O'clock, so I changed myself to my night suit, picked up a fiction and went to bed.

However, I could not concentrate in the book. My mind started wandering again. What are they doing now? Are they still in a bar, drinking, chatting like old friends or onto something else, something that only lovers do when they meet after long time. Burning in their passion for each other, trying to finish off their unfinished business.

My hand inadvertently went to my dick under my pyjamas. I kept the book on the bedside table, switched off the bed lamp and slowly started stroking my cock. It was already oozing pre-cum.

I didn't know when I dozed off. Suddenly I thought I heard a car pulling in front of our driveway. I woke up from my stupor. I looked at the watch. It was 1 am in the morning. I thought Arpita might be home, so I was waiting for the doorbell to ring. When I didn't hear that even after good few minutes, I got up from the bed and walked to the window overlooking our driveway.

I saw a black Range Rover standing on the street in front of our driveway. There was a streetlight at the opposite side of the road. The light had partially entered the vehicle through the window. In that low light, I saw two silhouettes facing each other, tightly embraced, one riding the other. The car was rhythmically shaking slightly. This went on for about 10 minutes. I was getting impatient. My heart was thumping like a revving engine. At last the riding stopped and so was the shaking of the car. Then what look like they were making out before one of them got down from the other and got out of the car. And it was none other than my beautiful wife Arpita.

In the streetlight, I saw her legs were trembling, her hair dishevelled, her saree got loosen and the pallu was sliding down her shoulder. Holding her purse in one hand and the pallu in another, I saw her walked towards the front door in unstable steps.

Without wasting a second, I rushed down the stairs to open the door. I heard the doorbell rang seconds before I opened it.

I saw my beautiful wife was standing there with a million dollar smile on her face. As always, that smile of her melted my heart instantly. I reached out and took her in my arm, took her inside and closed the door behind. Just before I closed it, I saw the Range Rover drove away. At least the guy was a gentleman to drop his lady safely home.

Arpita was quite inebriated and not in a state of doing anything on her own. As soon I took her to the bedroom upstairs, she literally dropped dead on to the bed and passed out.

I put on the bedside lamp and looked at her closely. She looked ravished but her face was like an angel, calm and blissful. Her hair, make up, dresses all messed up, but there was an aura of satisfaction radiating from her. I noticed few hickeys on her neck, near armpit and on the mound of her breasts. I could not resist but lowered my mouth on to hers and gave her a kiss.

That's when I caught a whiff of something other than the obvious alcohol from her mouth. It was the unmistakable stench of semen in her breath. My revelation was corroborated by the tell-tale mark of dried semen under her nose, on her chin, down the throat. My heart started pounding. Did she give Jake blowjobs? Did she swallow his cum? And immediately the scene inside the car earlier came to my mind. I went down to her legs, lifted her saree up to her crotch. To my astonishment, she helped me by lifting first her legs and then her ass off the bed slightly even in the state of near numbness.

The first thing I noticed was the red G-string thong which was completely soaked in their mutual love juices. I pulled the tiny crotch aside and took a closer look.

Arpita's cum filled pussy glistened in the warm bedroom light. The hairless pussy looked like a little girl's fanny. Again, I caught a familiar whiff. This time it smelled of fresh cum. I saw few bruises around her pussy. It was still leaking Jake's fresh cum from minutes earlier. I tentatively lowered my head and took a sniff. A heady aroma of cum mixed with her love juices filled the air inside the room. It was so intoxicating that I took another sniff, and then another. I could not resist but lowered my head further. My nose almost touching her pussy lips, I stuck my tongue out and gave it a tentative lick.

A pungent salty taste traversed through my senses. I felt a shiver down my spine. I was fully aware that I was tasting another man's cum from my wife's pussy. To my surprise it gave me a kink I never had before. I wanted to lick more.

I licked again, this time with bit more vigour and slurped the dripping cum. The gooey cum mixed with her juices didn't taste bad at all. Gradually the intensity grew, and my lick turned to noisy suck. I was so captivated in the act that I didn't quite notice Arpita had inadvertently spread her legs wide to give me better access to her pussy. When I heard a muffled moan coming out of her mouth, I realised my tongue was deeply embedded in her pussy. My tongue was literally dipping in a pool of sticky cum inside of her pussy. By now I started savouring Jake's cum in her pussy. I tried to reach further. It certainly had an effect on her. Her moan grew louder even in her state of semi unconsciousness. That got me encouraged to thrust my tongue even deeper. I felt her cervix at the tip of my tongue. The moment I touched the cum covered cervix, it retreated further back and my mouth was flooded with Jake's semen as if they were guarding the cervix against any intruder. I was amazed to see how much cum Jake had deposited inside my wife. I slowly ate all of them. A moment later I sat up and looked at my sleeping wife.

She laid spreadeagled before me. By now her saree was completely loosen and fell off from her waist. The tiny wet thong on her crotch and the sheer blouse remain the only piece of cloths on her that did very little to cover her intimate parts. In fact I could trace the pussy slit and her nipples through them. She looked really hot in them. Despite that I slowly took them off one by one. She was now lying buck naked in front of me.

In all this excitement, I didn't realise how hard my cock had become. It was raring to go inside the gaping hole that was staring at me invitingly. In a moment I dropped my pyjama and put myself on top of her and entered slowly.

Arpita's pussy was so loose from all the stimulation earlier that I felt no resistance at all. My dick slid smoothly inside. She was right about Jake's size. Only a big cock could destroy a tight pussy like that. I was never going to enjoy her pussy if Jake keeps fucking her. The thought of a bigger and stronger cock just conquered her pussy sent jolt through my body and I could not hold longer. I came immediately without taking a single stroke and collapsed on the bed exhausted both physically and mentally.

The next morning, I woke up naked beside Arpita. She was fast asleep lying on her side and snoring lightly. Her angelic face was glowing in the early morning light that was coming through the window. She had this impression of peace and tranquillity after something like a violent storm the night before.

I looked at her face for some time and then my eyes went down. Her pussy had gone back to its normal shape, the way I was familiar with. Now that it had devoured two men's cum only a few hours ago, it looked calm and satiated.

I looked out of the window to the clear blue sky. Lazing upon the bed, my mind reeled back to the past and I started reminiscing about how our lives had turned around.

***

I met Arpita Roy when I moved to London about 10 years ago. It was an intra company transfer. I was working as a senior analyst in PWC in their office in Bangalore. One day my boss in London asked me if I would be interested to move to their head office in London along with a promotion to the position of an AVP. It was a no brainer as I always wanted to have that international exposure. Promotion was an added bonus. Being a single, reasonably good-looking guy in mid-twenties, I thought this might present opportunities to meet a lot of women. I didn't think twice before saying yes to the offer and within few months I landed in the great city of London.

After about a month in London, one Friday evening I went out for after-office drink with some colleagues. That was where I first saw Arpita and immediately the spark flew. Not sure about her, but I got bowled over by her feminine charm. She knew how to attract attention. Later I found out she was a few years younger to me, had joined the company few months before me as a graduate trainee in the audit department. The fact that she came from the same community in India as I, helped too. The cultural familiarity did play a big role in bringing us together. I took her number that evening and over the following weeks made sure I kept in touch with her before eventually asking her out on a date. One thing led to another and within a few months of courtship, I proposed her to which she gleefully accepted. We got married the next year and after two years, our son Ashis was born.

During our courtship, I got to meet her friends in London. One of them was Divya, a third-generation British Indian girl of similar age as Arpita's. Quite an attractive bird, she was Arpita's flatmate in the university. They both did master's in corporate finance from Imperial college together and formed a close friendship ever since. They remain in regular touch and now Divya and her partner Matt became my friend too. She was originally from Leicester but now lives in London.

Arpita did mention about her ex Jake but definitely not all detail. It was not until couple of times in bed together that I realised how much she loved sex. Before our marriage, sex was sporadic but once we got into a regular pattern, I came to know the hypersexual side of her. She was normally a docile woman outside, but inside a very sensual creature. In the early days I made the common mistake of thinking of her as a typical conservative, demure Indian woman that the western world was familiar with, but later I was pleasantly surprised by her sensuality. To me, that contrasting trait of her personality was what made her such an attractive proposition.

Although I was fully enjoying sex with her, inside I had this ominous feeling that she was not fully satisfied, and her ex might had been a better lover who had shown her great time before me.

Over time our sex became mundane and infrequent and after the birth of Ashis along with the hectic demand of modern life, our sex became nothing more than a monotonous chore once or twice a month. We lost interest or so I thought, until the arrival of Jake in our lives.

Ever since I overheard Divya and Arpita on that fateful Saturday morning, my attraction to Arpita has increased manifold. Is it jealousy or is it the competition from another male for the same woman that caused the surge in my libido? But one thing is for sure. Jake has spiced up our sex lives.

I was too immersed in my thought to notice Arpita has woken up. She put her hand across my chest and draped her leg over mine and looked straight at me. I looked at her too. Our eyes met; I saw profound love in her eyes. I could not resist but to put my mouth on her and kissed her deep. Our tongues intertwined. When we broke the kiss after what seems an eternity, she spoke first. After a long pause, she said "I have to confess something Abhi." I knew what she was going to tell, still tried my best to fake ignorance and looked at her expectantly. "Last night I had sex with Jake." She looked at me nervously.

I didn't know how to respond. Should I confess that I loved it too and ate Jake's cum from her pussy, should I fake anger or should I remain calm and let her talk. In the end I smiled and nodded "okay, then?"

She looked confused by my reaction. I helped her by putting my hand on her and gently started caressing, first her back and then her bare ass. "That's okay darling. I am happy for you." Then after a brief pause I added "do you want to tell me more?"

Arpita turned red, she gazed down for a bit, obviously shy and then looked up again in my eye. "Jake and I had sex in his car. It was not planned. We both were a bit tipsy, so he offered me a lift home. When we reached here he wanted to kiss me, so we kissed but end up having sex in his car. I am so sorry Abhi, I should have resisted and stopped him in the first place. Please forgive me Abhi."

As if somebody from inside me replied "Just like your first time." I smiled at her. Arpita looked aghast hearing that, but her expression changed in a moment. She smiled sheepishly at me. This time I could not resist but planted a kiss on her lips. With that I accepted my fate that from now on I might have to share my beautiful wife with another man. That thought elicited two very different responses in me. On one hand my heart sank at the thought of being emasculated by another man but instead of finding it revolting, my body reacted differently. I got a super hard boner thinking of my precious wife being taken by a superior man. I was secretly longing for Arpita to keep fucking Jake with or without me knowing about it.

jhallo
jhallo
121 Followers
12