Arpita's Debauchery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps Arpita sensed that conundrum in me too. And she was smart enough to understand which side of the argument is going to win. She put her hand inside my boxer and took my throbbing dick out and started stroking it slowly. Immediately drops of precum started forming on my piss hole. Seeing that she looked at me with a telling smile and increased her tempo. Within no time I was on the verge of a mind-boggling orgasm. Sensing my impending orgasm she paused momentarily and with a coy smile she said "last night Jake came inside me" and resume her stroking. But she couldn't even complete one full stroke before the floodgate open. Her last sentence pulled the trigger in me and my balls exploded under her expert manipulation. Spurt after spurt of thick gooey cum left my dick and landed everywhere, on our naked bodies, on the bedsheet, pillow.

When my orgasm subsided, I realised I've lost all my power over her. She could do whatever she wanted to, and I have no power to stop her. Neither did I have the willingness nor the energy to protest her debauchery. I am at her sexual mercy now. She is the goddess who chooses whom she fucks. My fragile masculinity had been conquered by her supreme femininity. My sex had surrendered to her. And to my surprise, with this revelation, I felt at peace with myself.

I meekly said, "hope you guys had taken protection". She looked at me for a second, giggled and told "Jake doesn't like to wear condoms. But I have started taking pills, so don't worry darling". She again gave me that blissful smile. I took her in my arms and we kissed and cuddled some more.

With that I thought I conveyed the message that I was totally okay with her fucking Jake and she need not worry about me. But I did not have the courage to confess how much I liked cleaning up Jake's cum from her pussy and I'd do anything to do that again.

We lazed around on the bed a bit more before getting up and go about our daily chores.

12