Arranged Marriage

Story Info
Can two people survive a loveless marriage?
7.4k words
4.43
49.6k
54
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Bart Tangier. My family surname traces back to the Channel Islands, part of the UK. As that makes clear I don't come from a culture where arranged marriages are the norm; in fact the culture that I come from doesn't even endorse arranged marriages. However, my parents are the exception to the rule, even though in the United States in general arranged marriages are about as common as snake's legs.

I guess the fact that both of my parents are domineering, and that I was the first born and had the classic first child desire to please and follow the rules, made me entirely susceptible to fulfill their expectations without complaint. My younger brother and sister were rebellious but rather than giving me a reason to rebel myself their attitudes seemed to make me more desirous of pleasing my parents.

To make a long story short, my parents determined that it would be wonderful if I married Marina Garth, the oldest daughter of my father's business partner Wermier Garth. The Garth surname has its roots in Surrey, also the UK, where -- again -- arranged marriages were virtually unheard of.

Growing up my father and Wermier had a very successful business called Nemesis LLC, one that there was every expectation that I would someday take over. Wermier had three daughters and no sons and none of his daughters was the least bit interested in business, and Wermier constantly referred to me as a "really good boy" throughout my life so his expectations of me were the same as my father's.

I guess that it was almost a total lack of backbone on my part that I took all of the courses in college -- and excelled in them -- that would give me the background to take over Nemesis LLC, and a complete lack of backbone that allowed me to be dictated to by my parents and the Garths into marrying Marina.

Marina was not ugly, obese, obnoxious, stupid, pretentious, silly, evil, or cruel; rather, she was just "blah!" I never had any sexual attraction to Marina whatsoever, and I believed -- and confirmed it after we wed -- that Marina may have had the lowest libido of anyone not a nun or eunuch in the entire United States. What she did have in spades was an even greater desire to please her parents than I did.

Shortly before my wedding I was getting cold feet and both my brother and sister were encouraging me to stand up for myself and tell both sets of parents to get lost. When I was out with Marina about a month before our wedding date she could sense unease on my part. When we were having coffee after seeing a movie she put a hand on my one of mine. "You're getting nervous, aren't you Bart?"

"Is it that obvious?" I chuckled.

"To me it is because I've had the same apprehension that you have. I know that you don't love me, and I don't love you, but we are compatible. We've known each other our whole lives and we've never exchanged a cross word, have we?" she said with a smile.

"No -- I guess we haven't; but don't you long for a knight on shining armor to come and sweep you off your feet?" I replied.

Marina laughed. "Not hardly; too much drama. I want a comfortable life with close families and compatibility. Passion is overrated. I want to please my parents and yours, and I know that you feel the same. We've got a good life ahead of us, better than 99% of people in the world even without romance."

"You really believe that?" I asked, not skeptically, just informationally.

"Yes, I do. Don't cancel the wedding, Bart. I'll be a good wife and mother to our children. I know I'm no Jennifer Lopez or Elizabeth Hurley in looks or passion, but I'll never give you the drama and heartache someone like them would either," she smiled.

Especially in view of our post-movie talk I doubted that Marina had any more attraction to me than I did to her; however, I did take her advice and did not cancel the nuptials. We dutifully wed after we graduated from college when it was three months after my twenty first birthday and two months before her 21st. To say that both sets of parents were pleased when we went on a one week honeymoon to Bermuda -- at their expense -- would be the understatement of the decade. All four of them cried; I almost did too, for a different reason, thinking that I'd never really find true love.

I imagine that most newlyweds passionately fuck like minks on their honeymoon. While Marina and I did have sex three times on our honeymoon it was more a biological function than lust, and certainly not love. There might have been a smidgen of passion, but not more. Even though we had known each other all of our lives, in view of our new relationship we learned a lot more about each other -- none of it was bad, mostly just boring.

While I hadn't had that much experience, it was clear that Marina was a bad lay. Despite being a bad lay one thing that Marina has going for her is that she really is fruitful; and I must be too. Marina wasn't in the fertile part of her cycle on our honeymoon so she put off getting on some birth control until we got back from Bermuda (from this you can surmise that she's not too practical, although she is academic and got good grades in school -- to please her parents). Apparently not being in the fertile part of her cycle was meaningless because she got pregnant on our honeymoon, and popped out kids numbered two and three by the time that we had been married three and ½ years despite our infrequent sex. We figured that three was enough and since she seemed to get pregnant about one out of every five times that we fucked, we agreed that she would have her tubes tied after the third kid popped out.

So, though I was not yet twenty five, I had a wife and three kids.

Fortunately, Marina was a good mother and just like her libido her desire to achieve outside the family was low so she was happy as a stay-at-home mom. Except for the fact that we were more like cousins than man-and-wife as far as affection was concerned, Marina was also a good wife. We rarely had cross words, and seemed to be completely in sync with our ideas of child-rearing; namely give them all the love you can, but let them become independent (unlike us).

Even though I didn't love Marina, or anyone else at that time, although I was fond of her, my parents, my siblings, and the four other Garths, I found that I did have a large capacity for love. I loved my children intensely and without reservation. My two girls and boy gave me a constant glow of happiness, and I liked nothing better than interacting with them much more than any other single thing that I could do. One surprising quality that all three had as they got older -- and something that I loved about them -- was that they were never obsequious or submissive. If obsequiousness and submissiveness are genes thankfully they didn't inherit they from either Marina or me, and luckily Marina was just as happy about that as I was.

At Nemesis LLC I was promoted quickly, but not because I was the son and son-in-law of the owners. It was because I had real business acumen. Even though working at Nemesis was not my ideal job, it wasn't painful or boring either. Since I was up-to-date on business systems and practices my father and Wermier started deferring to me more and more. By the time that I was twenty seven for all practical purposes I was running Nemesis even though my father and Wermier were still the titular heads. I had tripled the profitability of Nemesis since I started working there and was financially rewarded properly for that.

At the time of my twenty eighth birthday I was content with my comfortable existence, although only my three children actually made me extremely happy.

*************

Since I usually wanted to get home as quickly as possible to see my kids and since I didn't treat my subordinates as personal servants, I often got my own lunch at a local deli. I became well known at the deli due to my consistent patronage but also because I gave each employee there $50 in cash for Christmas. When I arrived at the deli on the Monday after my 28th birthday after being greeted by Chip, the owner, I noticed a new employee. Her name tag said "Danika."

Danika's appearance knocked my socks off. She could have been the sister of Polish ancestry American model Emily Ratajkowski who was featured in the 2014 and 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit editions, starred in "Gone Girl," and is one of the most searched females in Internet history [if you type in "Emily" on Google Images the first name that comes up is hers]. I didn't know what romantic love was at that point in my life, but I'm pretty sure that the feelings I had were like the "love at first sight" reactions I had read about.

I was trying to be subtle looking at Danika out of the corner of my eye; I fantasized that she was doing the same thing. I almost swallowed my tongue when she came to the small table that I was sitting at and asked "I can clare you plate, no?" in a clearly eastern European accent.

I was able to blurt out, after an uncomfortable delay, "Yes, thank you." She smiled, cleared, and then sashayed away. I had an uncomfortable feeling at my crotch; I looked down at it and saw that I had pitched a tent -- most likely the first time I had done that just upon viewing an entirely clothed woman.

I made sure to go to the deli on Tuesday and Wednesday and both times interacted -- albeit briefly -- with Danika, although each time we said a few more words to each other than the last time. When I went on Thursday, she wasn't there. It was a slow day so Chip came over to my table to chat as I was finishing my sandwich. After enough small talk so that he wouldn't get too suspicious I asked "So, Chip, how is your new employee -- what's her name..."

"Danika," he said when I pretended to be at a loss about it.

"Yeah, Danika; how is she working out?"

"She's a very good employee; her English isn't great, but she is always on time and works hard. I like her," he responded.

"Yeah, she seems really competent," I replied.

"Her only problem is getting hit on by guys," he laughed.

"How often does she work?" I asked with my last mouthful of sandwich, trying to be subtle.

"She works just Monday-Wednesday, five hours each day. I gather that she's married to some old rich guy and is bored and works just to get some spending money he doesn't know about and to fill the time," the owner answered.

I changed the subject to the local college basketball team, and then left.

The following Friday and weekend I couldn't get my mind off of Danika. I was so charged up that I fucked Marina both Friday and Saturday nights -- two nights in a row for a first time in our marriage. I'm not sure what Marina thought about it but she didn't complain and actually on Saturday night participated to the extent that she was probably able to, maybe spurred on by the fact that I ate her pussy (probably for only the third or fourth time during our married life) before fucking her.

Monday I was back in the deli; so was Danika. We interacted a little more that day and ramped it up a little more each of the next two days. Wednesday night I ate Marina, fucked her, ate her again, and fucked her again, each time thinking of Danika. It bothered me that although Marina had two mild orgasms each time that I ate her that she was like a blowup doll when I fucked her; nothing really new there. I was just pleased that she didn't complain about the second fuck. To my mild surprise Marina did have a wry smile the next morning, however.

I realized that I had to do something about Danika so the next Monday I asked her what time she got off work and wondered if we could get a cup of coffee together at that time. She smiled widely, told me that she couldn't that day, but could on Wednesday. We both parted with big grins.

Wednesday I met Danika outside the deli when she got off work about 2:30. We went to a nearby Peets and had coffee. Although her spoken English was poor her understanding was good, and we didn't have any trouble communicating. Some of the significant information that I got from her was that her husband was twenty years older than her age of 30 and that she was very grateful to him for bringing her to America from her impoverished condition in Moldova, and sending $400 a month -- a fortune considering that the GNI per capita in Moldova is $3,000 a year -- to her parents and brother. Her maiden name was Puscău and she was of Romanian ancestry and had been married when she was young to her first husband, who was killed under mysterious circumstances. She had no children.

When Danika started to get ready to leave about 3:30 she said "Bus I must get in half hour."

"Could I drive you home?" I inquired.

"Please, yes," she smiled; "ladies room first," she continued.

"I'll get the car -- it's a blue Tesla; just wait in front," I replied.

When I picked her up I entered her home address in my GPS, and off we went. After a pleasant conversation during the approximately 20 minute drive when I got in front of her house -- a mini-mansion -- I asked if she could meet tomorrow or Friday.

"Yes; you pick me up here morning 10 Friday; we must talk," she said with a smile, then kissed my cheek and sashayed up her driveway.

"Really nice ass," I mumbled to myself.

Friday did not go as I planned. Danika directed me to a local park and into a remote parking space in the park. Then she undid her seatbelt, turned toward me, and pulled a piece of paper out of her purse. "My speaking English bad; also I is nervous; so please read and not upset," she said as she handed me the paper.

In much better written English than her spoken form, although still not perfect so that I'll summarize it here in idiomatic English rather than print it verbatim, it said: "I'm horny; I'm very grateful to my husband but he has never satisfied me like my first husband did. I feel a strong attraction to you -- maybe it's even love. I think that you have the same attraction to me. If you do can we make arrangements to fuck?"

I'm sure that I blushed; she looked flushed too. As I stared at her she quickly opened up her blouse -- no bra; her Emily Ratajkowski-like big, firm tits with nipples that screamed "suck me" stood out like the Grand Tetons. She also lifted up her skirt; no panties and a trimmed bush.

Although I was stunned for several seconds there was never any doubt in my mind what I was going to do. My arranged marriage was not an impediment to getting sexual satisfaction and this woman was the first in my entire life that I knew, without hesitation, could lead me to sexual nirvana.

My lips alternated between hers and one of her nipples. One hand was always on a tit while the other sought out and penetrated her moist pussy. She rubbed my cock through my pants. She quickly had an orgasm; I'm not sure if it was from tit play, fingers in her pussy, or both. Unfortunately I spontaneously came in my pants soon after her orgasm.

Despite our sexual arousal the front seat (or backseat for that matter) of a Tesla is way too uncomfortable and problematic for a true sexual experience. We recognized that shortly after we both came. She chuckled at my spontaneous ejaculation; I pinched a nipple in response. We continued to kiss while running our hands all over each other for at least the next half hour -- at least that's what the clock said, but to me time stood still.

Danika finally pushed me away, pushed down her skirt and re-buttoned her blouse, and stared at me with big brown doe eyes and a look as sultry as a tropical wind. "You means yes?" she cackled.

"Yes a thousand times. When can we meet; unfortunately I'm busy on weekends," I replied.

"Monday 2:30 at deli; you pick me up; find hotel," she grinned.

"It's a date," I snickered.

***************

I had no guilt whatsoever when I picked Danika up at the back door of the deli on Monday. My arranged marriage did not inhibit me from my one chance at real romantic love in my life. While the thought that Marina could possibly have any interest in seeking out sex with another was ludicrous to me, I knew deep down that I would have no issue with it if she did as long as it was love. I would not be denied this experience.

Danika was all smiles when I picked her up and bounced up and down like a child blabbering in two thirds English and one third Romanian (which of course I didn't understand) as we drove to a nice hotel far enough from my office and home that there would be no issues. Just to be safe I checked in myself and simply left a piece of paper with the room number on it on a table in the lobby where she could easily see me leave it. She lightly knocked on the door five minutes later.

Danika and I were as ravenous as starving panthers; we undressed each other and were locked in a passionate embrace within 90 seconds of her passing through the threshold. From what Danika was mumbling it appeared that she wanted my cock in her pussy pronto, but I had other ideas. I wanted our first time to be something she'd never forget. Once I had her on her back on the bed I shinnied down to her kitty and buried my tongue while gumming her labia and flicking her clit. It wasn't long before she came like a B-2 bomber taking off; and then again shortly thereafter.

My experience was limited to two other women before Marina and neither of them was multi-orgasmic, and except for my last time with Marina when I was pretending she was Danika she had never been either. This was a new treat for me, and one that I enjoyed so much that I gave Danika a third oral-finger orgasm before I shinnied up on her. Her pussy was so wet and my cock so hard that despite the snugness of her vagina I was buried balls deep in one thrust.

I don't know what the opposite of a blow-up doll is -- perhaps a tiger -- but whatever that is, Danika was. She was bucking up as hard as I was thrusting in-and-out. Given the zealousness of our actions it wasn't long before I was delivering what felt like the largest load of cargo I have ever supplied in my life. My orgasm had three times the intensity that it ever had before, and by the time that half of my payload was delivered Danika was writhing in her fourth orgasm in what seemed like only a few minutes.

When we recovered -- and survived the orgasmic aftershocks -- we smiled at each other as we pillow talked and played with each other's equipment. She giggled when I sucked her nipples. I groaned when she massaged my testicles. When she gleefully said "Now surprise" and bent down and took my cock into her mouth I was in heaven. She sucked me long enough to get me hard and then mounted me.

I had never had a woman ride me cowgirl style before. She had either practiced it a lot with her first husband, or was a natural, because it took her only a few minutes of bouncing up and down while contracting and releasing her pc muscles as I manipulated her hefty mammaries before I blew my second load of the afternoon. She shrieked and collapsed on me as my little swimmers kept firing into her pussy.

By the time that we both regained awareness it was 4:30, and we both needed to get going. As we drove back to her house with big shit-eating grins on our faces she said "Days I work no time. You pick me Friday 9 in morning?"

"I definitely will. Give me your cellphone number in case I need to call," I replied.

"No cellphone," she responded with a shrug.

"I'll give you one Wednesday," I smiled.

I gave Danika a pre-paid cellphone Wednesday when I went into the deli for lunch. She was familiar with cellphones and didn't need any instruction. While we exchanged smiles both Tuesday and Wednesday we tried not to look too much at each other, or interact. I had a stiffy both days during lunch.

Friday was by far the best day of my life up until that point. With our need to urgently ravage each other over we took our time. I made love for the first time in my life; I could not believe how the emotional satisfaction of that action was even more fulfilling than the physical part -- hard to envision in view of how physically rewarding it was. We made love, pillow talked, played with each other, and then capped it off with me giving her three oral orgasms in a row, before we parted at 1:00 p. m.

12