Arranged Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within two months after my love-at-first-sight of Danika I considered myself the happiest man alive. I realized that before Danika I had a hidden resentment for Marina and my parents related to the arranged marriage; that resentment dissipated within a month of when I first buried my cock in Danika's tight pussy. I had a completely happy home life, a successful -- even if not thrilling -- business life, and true love all at the same time.

My sexual experience with Danika was beyond my wildest dreams. During our fifth encounter I got the first titty fuck of my life -- and I loved it, especially since she also had a mild orgasm. During our seventh encounter we did anal. We both were blasé about it and pussy and titty fucking were so spectacular that we never bothered with it again. Whether consciously or not, we seemed to be trying every realistic position in the Kamasutra.

Danika and I came up with lots of good ideas not just about how we could get together to make love, but how we could improve our lives. I got Danika a Lyft account, and I got her to enroll in English classes and a driver's education course so that she could get her driver's license. She talked me into getting a "love nest" so that we didn't have to use hotels. I was able to set up a room that was hidden in the back of one of our satellite offices that was easy to access but only if you knew that it was there and had both a key and a code.

Danika turned out to be very bright. She spoke excellent English within a year and after she got her driver's license was able to talk her husband into getting her a used car, so that she could easily get around to wherever she liked. I was able to hire some excellent subordinates so that my time with Danika did not in any way diminish the time with my family, yet the business ran smoothly and profitably.

We even were able to swing a couple of two overnight "excursions" together. Those excursions were the highlight of my love-life up to that time. Getting a piece of goddess ass in the middle of the night has no peer as far as delivering sexual satisfaction is concerned.

***************

Danika and I had been in love three years, two months, and eighteen days (not that I was keeping track) when life threw us a curve.

Marina was in a car accident. While her body was not seriously injured she suffered a subarachnoid hemorrhage in her brain; fortunately not a life-threatening one. As the neurologist explained it to us, Marina's temporal lobe, hypothalamus, and amygdala were damaged by the hemorrhage. The hypothalamus and amygdala are located in the limbic system, which is deep to the temporal lobes. These structures are all associated with emotions. Injury to the amygdala and hypothalamus can result in disruption of normal hormonal functioning and a change in libido and increased desire for certain sexual behaviors.

After explaining things to us together, the neurologist asked to speak to me privately. He told me that after Marina was released from the hospital it was likely that her sexual appetite would increase dramatically, and that her sexual behavior would change significantly too. He said that there was a chance that it could cause a significant problem unless I was up to satisfying her needs, although he could prescribe a medication that would prevent her from acting out really destructive sexual behavior.

To say that I was flabbergasted would be a gross understatement. I asked many questions, got what answers he could provide, got a reading list of technical articles on the subject, and a two year supply of the desired medication.

Danika was very understanding during this time, and while Marina was in the hospital and her first two weeks at home, we only had one rendezvous.

After Marina had been home for two weeks, and we no longer needed a day nurse for her and she was pronounced in good shape by her doctor, when I got home from work on a Friday afternoon I wasn't greeted by three happy kids, as I normally was. Marina greeted me at the door with a silk shorty robe and 4 inch heels on. I didn't even know that she owned a shorty robe or 4 inch heels.

After I gave her a normal peck on the lips I asked "Where are the kids?"

"They're bouncing between your and my parents' houses this weekend with the grandparents instructed not to spoil them too much," she said with a diabolical grin.

"Oh...why..." I started to say before she planted a scorching hot kiss on my lips, the like of which was way beyond her normal level of passion.

When we finally came up for air she led me into the living room -- where the drapes were unexpectedly closed -- and pushed me down on the couch.

Marina discarded her robe, displaying her naked body underneath it, with a shaved pussy except for an arrow of pubic hair pointing to her pussy -- which was glistening.

"I've been waiting for you to come home all day stud; I'm horny as hell," she seductively whispered as she bent over with her tits in my face and undid my belt and in short order my zipper.

I didn't know that "stud," "horny," or "hell," were in her vocabulary.

With my unconscious assistance she had my pants and boxers off in short order and then knelt down and for the first time ever took my cock into her mouth. Although she didn't really have any technique the fact that she did it caused me to get hard almost instantaneously. I let her slobber around a little but despite her lack of technique I was afraid of blowing my wad so I warned her "If you keep that up you may have more than a mouthful shortly."

When she let my cock out of her mouth with an even more wicked smirk she stood up, turned around, and facing away from me started lowering her dripping wet pussy onto my upright cock into what Danika and I think the Kamasutra calls the "holder" position.

Once she was buried I grabbed her tits, she massaged my balls with one hand while supporting herself on my thigh with the other, and she started bouncing up and down. I started bucking upwardly. As my wife was fucking me as passionately as I was fucking her -- for the first time -- I also realized another first. This was the first non-missionary (or close to it) fuck we had ever had.

No thought of Danika ever entered my mind as I wildly fucked my previously bland wife as she groaned, twisted, and bounced. My discharge into her pussy was epic; she hadn't had her tubes tied she would have ended up with triplets given the volume I ejaculated into her. She went almost limp, although she still massaged my testicles, until my cock finally went flaccid and popped out of her vagina.

Marina stood up, pushed me down on the couch so that I was prone, and then collapsed on top of me. She gave me kisses as she mumbled "Thank you for that; my cunt really needed to be reamed out by your big cock; and wow -- the amount of jism you discharged into me will be leaking out all night."

"Cunt?" "Cock? "Jism?" Had I heard her right? Was this really Marina or some look-alike cyborg sicced on me by some alien to steal my life essence? I pinched a nipple to be sure.

"Don't pinch, suck," Marina -- or cyborg -- replied, so I complied. If this was a cyborg she sure had realistic tits and moans.

When we finally dealt with all of the aftershocks naked Marina fed me a small dinner "So the blood goes to the right place soon, and not to your stomach," and sat on my naked lap as we ate, her occasionally feeding me forkfuls of salad while I did the same for her.

After dinner she laughed as I suck up behind her and started fondling her tits as she cleaned up the dishes. "You're no help," and followed that up with "All I need is help from your bald-headed friend in our bedroom in a few minutes, not with the dishes."

She giggled as I carried her up to our bedroom. When we got there, there were several unlit candles, a pair of scarves tied to the headboard, and a blindfold. With a big smile on her face she lit the candles and then as she ran one finger down my chest while staring into my eyes in a siren voice said "You wouldn't take advantage of a poor helpless girl by tying her hands to the headboard and blindfolding her and then have your way with her, would you?"

At that point I knew that this was a dream, or I had been abducted by aliens, but I thought "What the hell, I'll be happy when I wake up or released," so I playfully threw her on the bed. She surprised me by getting on her hands and knees and facing the headboard as she pled "No, please don't restrain and fuck me, please don't."

I quickly blindfolded her, tied her hands to the loose ends of the scarves already fastened to the headboard, and then got behind her. I slapped her ass a few times as she pled "Please don't hurt or doggy fuck me, please don't." As I massaged one ass check I stimulated her clit with the other hand and kissed her back just above her ass. Once she said "No...Oh no...please no..." a few more times while just about ready to cum from the stimulation of her clit I buried my now hard cock into her pussy in one thrust. Marian yelped and then started squeezing pussy muscles that I didn't know that she had.

I pistoned in and out of her like a madman as her constant pleas of "Please don't fuck me...your cock's too big...my poor little cunt can't take it," seemed to drive me nuts. I came with a roar as the discharge form my cock was like a firehose blast. Marina whimpered and then seemingly passed out. While my cock was still in her, but long after the last load had been discharged, she seemed to come back to life and gently squeezed and released my cock with her pussy until I finally pulled it out.

I untied her, left her blindfold on, and snuggled up to her. She took the blindfold off herself, smiled at me, kissed me, and then lightly massaged my testicles as we snuggled.

Our two energetic fucks really must have taken it out of us because we fell asleep. I awoke a few hours later when I felt something at my crotch. Marina was sucking my cock while staring up at me. I smiled at her. Once my cock was to her liking she mounted me -- something that she didn't know quite how to do, but with a little help from me she did just fine -- and then acted like she was riding a prize bull as I manipulated her tits.

To make a long story short by the time that the grandparents returned our kids Sunday night after dinner my vision was blurry from sexual overload. I really have no idea how many orgasms each of us had -- her more than me, of course -- nor do I recall how many hours we spent in each other's arms or just touching. I do know that there was more passion, tenderness, and body contact that weekend than any other two years of our married life combined.

***********

When Marina and I had another red hot fuck and suck session Monday night I knew that I was at a cross-road. There was no way in Hell that I could satisfy both Danika and the new Marina. In my mind I did a comparison of the two. Danika was definitely better looking, with bigger tits, than Marina, and I loved her. However, there was never any realistic chance that we could be together long term. The new Marina was just as passionate as Danika -- something I would have thought impossible just a few days ago -- and even though I didn't love her I now had to admit that she was just as fun to have sex with as Danika was despite having a normal body rather than a goddess one. Of course the over-riding factor was that I had three kids with Marina and there is no way in hell I could break up my family, or disappoint my parents.

I met with Danika Thursday afternoon -- after two more nights of monkey sex with Marina -- and was completely honest with her. We made love one more time -- with tears in our eyes -- and then parted.

Over the next year the strangest thing happened. I fell in love with Marina. It wasn't just the sex; while I'm shallow, I'm not that shallow. It was the tenderness, the cuddling, the body contact, her passion, her desire to please me. On a family vacation to the Bahamas fourteen months after her accident after we made love -- now we alternated between making love and zealous animal sex -- we were snuggling with her head on my shoulder when I turned her face toward me. "Marina; I have the strangest feeling. I love you."

Marina smiled up at me. "I know that you do, Bart, even though you've never said it before. And you know what -- I love you too!"

A weird idea popped into my head. "We weren't in love when we got married; I think that we need to get re-married now that we're in love."

"You mean a re-commitment ceremony?" she asked.

"No; I want all vestiges of our arranged marriage gone. We start from scratch as a really, truly, committed couple living up to all of our vows and not just to please our parents. We get divorced and then remarried," I replied.

Marina first looked at me like I had two heads but gradually her look turned into a smile. "If you can provide reasonable rational details and if you properly propose and get me new rings I might be talked into it," she chuckled.

"Thanks," I smiled. Then I got serious. "There is one thing that I have to tell you though; something before I fell in love with you; one reason why I want out of our arranged marriage and to start fresh. I..."

"You had an affair with Danika," she blurted out; a small tear forming in one eye.

I was flabbergasted; we had been so careful. "How...how...how..." I stuttered before she put me out of my misery.

"You called out her name several times when having particularly active sex with me -- when I was more a blow-up doll than a sexual being. That's an unusual name; it was easy to find out who she was. I was just coming back from getting a look at her for the first time when I had my accident. I knew that I couldn't compete with her the way things were, and I didn't think that you'd leave me but I didn't think that I could ever make you happy. I know that you haven't seen her since I was in the hospital..." a small error, but one that I wasn't going to correct especially since I hadn't seen Danika in more than a year "and I know that now you do really love me. So let's have our new start."

The loving sex that followed was the most emotionally satisfying of my life.

************

I ran by the arrangements for how the divorce would work. We would have a standard agreement that split everything 50-50 and we would continue to live together and raise our children together without it being construed as a reconciliation. The day that the divorce was final -- a Thursday -- I called Marina up on the phone.

"Hi Marina; this is Bart. I wonder if I could take you out to dinner tomorrow night."

"Why how nice of you to call Bart; let me check my calendar...Yes, I'm available. What is the dress?"

"Please dress nicely; we might go dancing afterward."

"That sounds wonderful."

"I assume that since you're divorced that you won't have your rings on."

"Of course not; I've already removed them and will likely sell them this weekend. Will I see you tonight?"

"No; I'll be out of contact tonight. Can I pick you up at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow Marina?"

"I'll be waiting," Marina chuckled and then terminated the call.

I rang the doorbell Friday night. "Why are you ringing the doorbell?" my youngest asked when she answered the door.

"Why because I'd like to take your mother on a date, that's why. Is she here?" I said/asked with a smile.

She laughed and then yelled out "Mom---Daddy's acting weird. Come down stairs."

Our normal babysitter arrived right at that time, and asked "Why are you waiting on the front porch Mr. Tangier?"

"I have a date with Ms. Tangier," I calmly replied.

She looked at me funny, raised her eyebrows, and said "OK, I guess."

Marina came downstairs a few minutes later. She looked really good. The makeover she had shortly after she got out of the hospital and her five day a week workouts at the health club really has a great effect on not just her looks but her self-confidence. "Bart...didn't anyone invite you in?" she asked suppressing a smile."

"No they didn't and I didn't want to be pushy," I replied. I pulled a dozen roses from behind my back and said "Even though these pale in comparison to your beauty, I wanted you to have them before our date."

"How nice," she replied and then pulled my ear to her mouth and chuckled "You think that you can get into my pants just by giving me some flowers?"

I just grinned.

We had a great dinner, at the dance club our dancing lessons really paid off, and afterword I drove her to a hill looking over the city; it was a beautiful starry night. We kissed and then turned to look at the metropolis. I made a quick phone call -- I just said "Now." She was looking at the view while holding onto my arm and apparently didn't notice it. Within about thirty seconds a sign on the other side of the river lit up. It had hearts and flowers at the corners, but in the middle it said "Marina, please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me."

Marina had a stunned look on her face as she turned to me and saw me on one knee holding up a diamond with emerald baguettes engagement ring. Tears came to her eyes as she said "Yes, I'll marry you Bart," at which point I slipped the ring onto her finger.

I hope that we didn't scare the babysitter when we arrived home completely disheveled with lipstick on my face (that's not the only place it was). Fortunately she was 18 so after I gave her $100 she drove herself home, shaking her head.

When we got to the bedroom Marina whispered "We can make love tomorrow; I need you to fuck my brains out right now!"

I think that I did, because she was babbling nonsensical stuff as she fell asleep on my shoulder.

**************

Sunday we went over to the Garth's house after having called all of the family members together. Everyone was there except for Marina's youngest sister who was away in college. After a lunch that I had catered I called everyone into the Garth's large living room.

"I have an announcement that I hope all of you will be happy about," I started out and then held out my left hand which Marina gripped with her right. "Marina and I are engaged to be married," I continued as a smiling Marina held up her left hand with her new engagement ring on.

At first everyone laughed, but when they finally realized that we didn't intend it as a joke my Mom said "But Bart; you and Marina are already married and have been for eleven years."

"That's not quite correct, Mom. We got divorced last Thursday and got engaged Friday," I replied with a grin.

There was all sorts of commotion, with everyone talking at once, or if not talking looking shell-shocked. Finally I got everyone to calm down.

"Some of you may not like to hear this, but you need to know it anyway. When we got married eleven years ago it was an arranged marriage. Even though we were basically compatible we weren't in love with each other. Since Marina's accident we have fallen in love. We want a fresh start. This time family pressure and convenience will not be the reason that we get married; only love will be," at which point Marina and I kissed. "And by the way, the wedding is in a month and even though it might be scandalous we'll be living together until then."

Although the parents were a little perturbed -- no one else was -- when they talked to us and they realized how joyous Marina and I were everyone seemed happy.

While our second wedding wasn't as ostentatious as the first, and while essentially only family were guests, we did it up right. Also we went on a second honeymoon. Unlike our first honeymoon after this one both of us were walking bowlegged with chapped lips.

Over the ensuing years I found that being in love with your wife, as well as your children, is heaven on earth.


12