Arranged Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Fatima takes her husband.
6.1k words
4.59
15.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fatima feels very nervous about what she is going to do now. She knows it is inappropriate but the very taboo nature of it is what makes it so appealing. Plus she also knows from what she read last night that her husband is perfectly fine with unconventional acts that break the social norms. Still, what she is doing is a big deal. She has lowered his pajamas to expose the morning wood and is now molesting Ahmed as he sleeps. The tall girl squeezes his shaft with her strong hand, caressing it gently. Stroking it up and down, she blushes as she takes full advantage of her sleeping husband.

Once he is throbbing, Fatima grabs her hijab and wraps it around him, using it to stroke his veiny cock. The silky veil on his skin feels really good and Ahmed finally wakes up. His eyelids slowly flutter open. Then his brown eyes go wide once he realizes what is going on. "Wait. You don't have to do this if you don't want to," he says to her, but she hushes him. Fatima continues to stroke his prick, jerking it hard and making him moan out loud. It feels so good to him. He could barely think about what is going on right now as she caresses his hard tool.

She suddenly rips her sleepwear off and tosses her Victoria's Secret panties aside. The girl then moves up over his head. Her hairy pussy is right above his face now and he stares at it in shock. It is her time of the month. Fatima is very lucky to have her period now right after reading her husband's fantasies. Her menses is seeping out slowly. "I want you to drink my menstrual blood," she says to him. "You're my husband. It is your job to satisfy me." Fatima is now paraphrasing from one of the female characters in his story but he is too aroused to notice.

Ahmed begins to eat her bloody pussy. The taste of her menses isn't repulsive at all. Of course, he did fantasize about it, but doing this in real life is different from writing about and jerking off to it. Still, he is getting even more turned on, with his dick twitching like crazy. Her pheromones are sending all the blood down to his cock, making it throb. He licks up her period blood and sticks his tongue inside her orifice. Then Ahmed moves his lips over to suck her clitoris, making her gasp in pleasure. She feels so incredibly lucky to have such a very caring and submissive husband.

Soon, his attention on her clit manages to bring her off and she climaxes hard, her pussy juices gushing out all over his face. "Good job," Fatima tells her sweet husband. The girl then turns around so her asshole is over his lips and tells him "You're eating my asshole next, honey." Ahmed is shocked to find out just how perverted she is and also aroused by her command. He attaches his lips to her butthole immediately and starts to suck on her shithole really hard. It is very delicious. He loves how her nasty asshole tastes and wants to keep doing this forever.

Ahmed tentatively slides his tongue in her ass and begins rimming her. He has always fantasized about doing this but never thought he would actually get to do it for real. It is such a dirty thing to do and he loves the act all the more because of it. Fatima is now rubbing her clit in rhythm with the rimjob he is giving her. Soon, she is having another orgasm, her asshole contracting around his tongue, which is still fully buried inside her lovely ass. She gets up from his face and he gets a good look at the muscular buttocks he just ate out mere seconds ago. It is perfectly curved into a round shape.

"Stand up," she tells him. He quickly follows her order. Fatima then gets on her knees and jacks him off hard. "I'll make you cum on my face," she tells him in a sultry tone, making him gasp. Her hand slides along the length of his cock, tugging it and masturbating him. Ahmed looks down at her in disbelief as she continues jerking his dick. She gives him a very lewd smirk as her hand goes on caressing it and giving him incredible pleasure. There is no way he will be able to stop himself from giving her his seed like she deserves.

She then decides to up the game and places her hijab around his cock like she did when he was asleep and just woke up. "W W What are you doing?" Ahmed asks in shock, watching her do the hottest thing he has ever seen. Her silky hijab feels incredibly good on his cock. It feels so forbidden and that's what makes the situation so hot. He is way too horny to think about anything else but the way she is jerking him off with her hijab. "I'm going to cum really soon, Fatima," he moans out whorishly.

She smirks. "You're going to cum in my hijab and on my face. Then I'll wear this hijab with your cum on it out today Ahmed," Fatima tells him. "Would you like that? Do you want your wife to leave home with your seed on her face and on the inside of her hijab?" Her words and stroking is pushing him very fast towards the point of no return. He knows that soon he would lose control of himself and spurt. There is nothing he can do to stop it. She is making his cock feel way too good with the obscene hijab handjob. "Cum for me, husband."

He finally begins spewing his load. At first his cum sprays into her hijab but then she takes it away and strokes him with her hand. She aims the head of his dick at her forehead and milks him with her fist. Fatima smiles brightly as she makes him cum on her face. Jets of his semen blast onto Fatima's forehead and splatter on her cheeks and nose. He keeps on cumming on her face and ends up caking Fatima's entire face in seconds, glazing her with his seed. At the end of his orgasm, his wife's entire face is soaked in his cum.

She then stands up and he kisses her, and even licks away some of his own semen from her face. Her beautiful cheeks have been completely drenched in his jizz and she clearly loves it, smiling like an idiot. "Thank you for that. I really needed it," she says to her flabbergasted husband as she gets up and then starts to walk to the bathroom to get a shower and put on some new clothes. "Remember, you are my husband now and your cock and cum belong to me. I can have you anytime I want, and you don't get any say about it."

It is the opposite of what he's been taught by his parents from a young age but that's what makes the whole thing so hot for Ahmed. "Wait," he says, making her stop in her tracks. "I thought you didn't love me and only wanted to marry me so you wouldn't have to marry that disgusting suitor your father got for you. So why did you want to play with my, you know, genitals?" He just couldn't bring himself to use a coarse word like cock in front of her.

Fatima realises he may start suspecting her of tricking him and decides to keep calm and lie through her teeth. She still isn't ready to say that she loves him yet. "I don't love you but you are cute and also my husband, so I want to have some fun and get something out of the marriage," she says to him. He nods slowly, understanding flashing across his face. She inwardly sighs from relief. It would be so awkward if he finds out now about the trickery she pulled to get him to be with her. Like, seriously awkward. Fatima isn't prepared for that, and she won't be for some time.

"Okay. Since I'm your husband, it's my job to satisfy you," he mutters shyly and she grins with his cum still all over her beautiful face. She gets inside the bathroom and he sits there on his bed, still in shock after what she just did to him. He feels a little dirty after getting used, but she is his wife. She has the right to use his body however she wants. He knows the way he is thinking is very different to most men in his country but he doesn't care. He just wants Fatima to be happy. That's all that matters to him.

When she's done, he enters the bathroom after her and is given a light peck on the cheek as she leaves. He splashes some cold water on his face and begins brushing his teeth. As he brushes his teeth, he thinks about everything that just happened to him. He is still feeling astounded by the recent developments as he finishes brushing and then gets into the shower. There, he washes his body thoroughly and lets the water refresh him, making him feel more awake. He did feel very awake when he realised she was touching his cock, but after that mind blowing orgasm he is back to feeling a bit lethargic, just like he normally does after waking up.

Later that day, he is out with his best friend again. Salman could tell, just from looking at Ahmed's face, that something big happened. "Did she figure out you are a submissive?" he asks the newly wedded boy, who blushes and nods. "Wow, that's incredible. It took my wife much longer than just one night to work out what I'm hiding from her. Salman chuckles as he thinks about how terrified he felt when his wife confronted him and asked if he wanted her to take charge in their marriage. "How did she find out anyway? Did you say something in your sleep?"

"I actually have no idea," Ahmed replies, flustered. "She just woke me up and, you know, had her way with me. There was nothing I can do to stop her." This makes Salman laugh, taking way too much delight in knowing that his best friend has just been violated. "Hey, it's not funny. Still, I don't think she worked with her dad and mine to trick me into marriage. She said she just wanted to have some fun, and that's all there is for her." Hearing himself saying that makes him feel depressed but he tries to hide it from his childhood best friend.

"Come on, man. I thought you were smart," Salman says. "Her father adores her. He spoiled her rotten from a very young age. There is no way he would actually let her be with a piece of shit who will abuse her." This hits Ahmed like a bag of rocks. Yes, why didn't he think of this before? His father's friend did spoil Fatima a lot. He wouldn't force her to marry someone she doesn't want to get married to. Was he really tricked by her into marriage? Why would she do that though?"

"I still don't understand why she would trick me into marrying her," Ahmed says, to which his friend now exhales exasperatedly. "She could have just told me if she really loves me? Why would Fatima use a charade like this to trick me into marriage instead of confessing her feelings, if she really has feelings for me? It doesn't make any sense, Salman. Are you sure she really tricked me into marrying her?" He tries hard to make sense of everything that came into his life but still couldn't process all of it yet.

"She is just feeling way too shy to tell you she loves you. And can you blame her? She is gorgeous and you're, well, not gorgeous," Salman tells his friend, with a slightly apologetic smile on his face. Ahmed doesn't mind it though. He knows that he really is far from gorgeous. "Just think about it, okay? We'll talk about it later when you're ready."

.....

Ahmed sighs. He is reading a textbook on his bed at home right now. Most of his classmates think he is a geek, and he thinks they are right. He does spend more time with his books in one week than most of them in one month. Only most, since some of them can be just as studious as he is. Not many of them are but the few of them that are are also the only other people other than good old Salman he feels comfortable talking to at school. Those guys aren't even his friends, to be honest. Only Salman is his friend. The others are like minded people and nothing more than that.

The boy couldn't keep his mind from wandering off and thinking about his gorgeous wife though. She is so pretty and the way she jerked him off and made him cum on her face was perfect. It is making his manhood engorge as he thinks about her actions yesterday. To his embarrassment, he realizes he wants her to take control of him again and force him to submit to her with her hand. It felt so good to just submit to his wife and let her have her way with him. He realizes that he is being a bit slutty, wanting to be used by his wife so much when he should be focusing on his revision.

Feeling bored, he gives Salman a call to talk to him for about five minutes. His friend then hangs up and he is back to just reading silently by himself again. It is something that he is used to by now though, and doesn't bother Ahmed as much as it did before. Spend enough of your life by yourself and you can get accustomed to being alone, as long as it isn't forever. He already has a friend and he always knew he wanted a wife to love and to be loved by. The question is whether or not Fatima is the right girl for him.

His dad suddenly walks into the room. Abdul looks at the boy and sits down on a chair. "Hey, son," he says. "How is married life for you?" He is truthfully feeling guilty about his part in the trick that his daughter in law and her father played on Ahmed. But then Abdul tells himself that marrying Fatima is the best thing for his son. She is way too good for him, actually, and he got to marry her without having to put in any effort at all. His son is very lucky to have such a beautiful, intelligent and confident wife.

Ahmed shrugs. "Not that different from my bachelor life, actually," he says to his bemused father. "I mean, yes I have her sleeping next to me in my bed now but other than that things are mostly the same. I'm still focused on all of my studies and plans for the future." He decides to omit the part where he was very recently molested by his sexy wife, since that would make for an awkward conversation with his father, and he does not need that. Not right now, when he is still struggling to get used to having a wife. It has only been a matter of days since he got married, after all.

"That's good to hear. I'm just glad that you've managed to adapt really well," his father says to him. Ahmed nods in response. He, too, is feeling pleased with himself for how well he managed to get used to his new married status in such a short amount of time. Many of his classmates would probably boss their wives around when they do get married, but not him. He sees Fatima as his equal, or even his superior. The moment his cock was in her hand, she certainly felt like his superior to him. He tells himself not to blush right now, with his father still in the room there.

Ahmed takes a deep breath. He isn't sure about what he is going to say now but says it anyway. "I think marrying her was actually one of the best choices I ever made," he admits for the first time, both to himself and to someone else. His father looks suitably surprised since Ahmed seemed so on the fence, even right before the wedding. "I mean, I was really nervous, yes, but now I feel that I really love being with Fatima. I had the best minute of my life when I woke up right next to her this morning. I have never been happier before in my entire life."

"That's really good," Abdul observed. "I think you might be falling in love with your wife." With that said, he leaves the room. Ahmed sits there, stunned. He couldn't have possibly fallen for her so quickly, right? There is no way Fatima could have charmed him so much in such a short time. I'm not the sort of boy to fall in love within just a few days like that, Ahmed tells himself. He is probably just infatuated right now. In a month, maybe he might fall in love with her, but not so soon after getting married to Fatima. Not so damn soon.

But then he thinks of the way Fatima made him feel when she slid her hijab up and down his cock. He thinks of how she stroked him until he ended up ejaculating all over her beautiful face. It is making his heart beat wildly. Fatima really is special. Granted, he has never been with anyone that way before, but neither had she, and the two of them had clicked. Even complete virgins can tell that when it happened. There is no denying the chemistry between them. Maybe he really is starting to fall for his wife. It is possible. He doesn't know since he never fell in love with anyone before in his entire life.

Not long after that, his beautiful wife returns home and he smiles at her fondly. "Do you want to watch a movie together?" he asks Fatima. Fatima shakes her head. "How about going out to a cafe?" She shakes her head again. He wraps his arms around her gently and she almost orgasms just from his embrace. "Okay, tell me what you want to do. We will do anything you want together," he says to his beautiful wife. The boy has no idea what sort of things she wants to do to him right now but he is about to find out, just after telling his wife that he will do whatever she wants him to.

She cups his balls through his trousers and says "I want to suck your cock." His eyes go as wide as saucers and he takes in a deep breath as she squeezes. Fatima smirks, rubbing his tender balls through the pants as he stiffens, creating a visible tent in his pants. She then uses her other hand to caresses the erection through the trousers at the same time as she is squeezing his aching balls. The double stimulation makes it all the more intense for him, and he inhales sharply, trying to calm himself down and failing. There is nothing he can do to stop himself from throbbing in excitement. "I'll jerk you off and then slide your dick inside my mouth, and give you a blowjob until you cum down my throat."

"I don't think I'm ready for that yet. We should take it slow," he suggests to her meekly as she continues to grope him and caresses his cock. "Maybe I can eat you out first and make you cum. You can suck me off later if you really want to." The boy fidgets nervously when she refuses to let go of his genitals, holding him fast and playing with his dick and balls through the pants. "Please wait. I'm not ready for a blowjob yet. Just let me give you head. I'd rather make you cum first." He means every word of it too, preferring the subservient role.

"Listen to me, Ahmed," she hisses in his ear, making him shiver. "I really do appreciate the sentiment but you are mine. Your cock belongs to me." At this point, she tugs in roughly. "If I want to suck it, I'm going to suck it. Nothing you say or do is going to stop me. Are we clear on that?" Ahmed quickly nods. He recalls that she has a black belt in karate and is much stronger than him. But she wouldn't hurt him, right? The more concerning question is, why is he getting even more horny thinking of Fatima physically hurting him? Maybe I'm masochistic, Ahmed thinks.

She is very pleased by his response and rubs his cock through the thin pants as he lurches upwards, straining on his toes. It feels so amazing and Ahmed can do nothing but sit there as his very beautiful wife continues to play with his hard cock. "I'm all yours," he says to her in a hoarse voice, enjoying the feel of her hand through the trousers. "But please unzip me and take my cock out first. I don't want to make a mess." He looks at her with doe like eyes, trying hard not to look too pathetic. "Please, I'm begging you. Don't make me cum in my pants."

"Okay, darling. I'll not make you cum in your pants," she says to him, then unzips his trousers and pulls it and his boxers down to his ankles. She then strokes his bare cock with her hand. Her fist slides up and down, jerking him hard. Ahmed moans deliriously as she masturbates him, making his cock spasm in her hand from how good she is making him feel. He could tell that he is going to cum very hard when she makes him finish. It is going to be so explosive. The tension is already starting to build up in his full balls.

She strokes him deliberately, tugging his hard on and clenching her right fist around his boner. It is starting to make him cry out louder and louder as she pumps him faster. "I love the way you moan my name," Fatima whispers in his ear, her breath tickling his blushing cheek. "You are so cute when trying not to cum. I am going to make you pour your semen in my mouth, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I will get what I want, baby." Her confidence level is the most arousing thing he has ever known and it makes his cock jump in her hand.

12