Arranged Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she bends down and takes his cock inside her mouth like she said she would. He moans out loud as she sucks his dick and bobs her head up and down on his pole. Feeling her hair on his thighs makes him harder inside her mouth as she keeps on blowing him and sucking him off harder and faster with every second. It is making Ahmed lose his mind with the pleasure he is now experiencing. The hijab handjob was already excellent but this takes it to a whole new level for him. He couldn't even begin to describe how good it feels.

She swirls her tongue around his cock and slurps noisily. The sound is very lewd and does nothing but increase his arousal and he thrusts into her mouth. "Yes, fuck my cock with your mouth," he cries out in pleasure as she slides her lips up and down his sensitive rod. His shaft is on fire right now, burning up with pleasure beyond belief at her blowjob. She keeps on sucking and licking all over the place and he finally cums inside her mouth like she wants. Fatima eagerly drinks his semen and swallows a lot of it down her throat.

Then she withdraws his prick from her mouth and jerks him off rapidly, making him cum on her pretty face. His pulsating cock throbs violently as it fires multiple loads onto his wife's cheeks and drenches her. Soon, Fatima has her entire face covered in his thick, creamy jism.

.....

Fatima is alone at home right now. Her husband just went outside on a sort of rare occasion, given how he usually spends the entire day at home. Ahmed really had no choice but to go though. His favorite author just published a new novel and he really wants to buy it as soon as possible. He asked if Fatima wanted to go to the mall with him but she said no so he promised to be home as soon as possible. She is okay with him taking his time, as she wants some time to think about what to do to him next. Her married friends were the ones who told her to suck his cock.

She now wants to try more though and is thinking about taking it up the ass next. The idea of it is so dirty that she can feel her panties getting wet just from thinking about it. It is making her start her squirm as she thinks of how it would feel so good to slide his dick up inside her large ass and make him cum in her bowels. If he is apprehensive she will just have to grab him by the balls and remind him he belongs to her now, just like she did when he was reluctant about her sucking his cock. Having a husband who lets her treat him this way is a great power trip.

There is a sound of someone knocking on the front door. Curious, Fatima goes to look through the peephole and sees that it's her father. She quickly opens it and lets him inside the house. "Hi, dad. Let me get you some coffee," she says to him. He smiles lightly and goes into the living room with her. The man is here to talk to his daughter about her marriage and is delighted to see that she seems to be very happy in her new household, with a bright smile on her face, far bigger than any he has ever seen before. He made the right choice in allowing her to marry Ahmed.

"Thanks, Fatima," her father says to her. He sits down and waits while she makes him the coffee. Once she's done, she brings the cup over to him. Hassan drinks from it and says "Still as good as ever." She beats at his. "As much as I love the coffee you make, it's not the reason I'm here today. I wanted to see how you are doing." He looks her in the eyes. "Are you happy in your married life? I assume from the look on your face that you are but I still want to be sure about that." Fatima is his only child and her happiness means the world to him.

"Everything is going really well," she tells her father, who smiles happily at this news. "Ahmed is really sweet and nice to me, and I love him so much." She then frowns. "There is one problem though." At this Hassan leans forward, ready to let his daughter vent to him so that he can see if there is something he can help her with. "It is embarrassing. I haven't told him that I love him yet. He still thinks that I only married him to avoid a horrible suitor, so he's been very reluctant to, you know, let me be with him that way."

Hassan takes a moment to absorb all that. He strokes his chin pensively. "I don't know what to say," the man tells his daughter. "Your mother never had that problem with me. I have always been willing to.." he continues, before his daughter coughs to indicate that he is about to give way too much details. "Sorry, I got carried away. Anyways, you can try telling him that you love him. But if you're still not ready to do that, then just grab him by the balls and tell him you won't take no for an answer. That might work on Ahmed."

"Thanks, dad. I'll do that," Fatima says, feeling pleased. It is the same thing as what she already did to her husband, except for the words which her father suggested. Those words might work. She guesses she would have to find out when he gets home from the shopping mall, which could be any minute now. Her father could sense that she wants to be alone to wait for her husband to return. He fondly recalls how he and his wife were in the first few weeks of their marriage. Those were the most blissful weeks of his entire life.

"I'll just leave now. Think about what I told you," Hassan says to his daughter as he gets up from the chair. She is very surprised that he is leaving so soon but realizes that he knows what she is now planning to do when Ahmed gets home. The man hugs Fatima before he leaves the house. He drives away slowly as he thinks about how he wasn't so sure if he should help his daughter get the boy she loves by allowing her to lie to the object of her affections about being forced to marry someone else. He still feels that it was the wrong thing to do but his daughter is happy now and that is all that matters to him.

Fatima sits alone in the living room as she waits for her husband to come home. She thinks about him all the time and can't wait to fully consummate their marriage. He means more to her than he could possibly know, but one day she will tell him just how much. She just isn't ready to tell him that yet. For now, she will be content with just fucking him and making him hers. That shouldn't be too difficult if she really puts in some effort.

He is soon back in the house and sets his new book down on the table. Giving her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek, he asks "Any plans for today?" Ahmed walks into the bathroom to wash his hands and continues "I heard there is a new restaurant nearby. If you want to, we can go there and try out their food. Some of my classmates told me it's really delicious." He still doesn't have a clue that his wife is about to do something very wicked to him.

She reaches around him from behind and places one hand on his crotch, grabbing his dick through his pants. His tool immediately swells up. Fatima whispers against his earlobe "I want to eat your cum. I want you to stick your cock inside me and fill me with your cum, Ahmed. Let me devour you with my pussy." Her husband is blushing madly as she fondles him and continues to whisper obscene things, making his cheeks redder than they have ever been in his entire life.

"Wait a second," he protests. "I'm not sure if I'm ready yet. Let's talk about our feelings fir-" He doesn't get to finish the sentence because his muscular wife has spun him around and smashed her lips against his, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Ahmed becomes helpless in his wife's strong arms and she takes advantage of this, continuing to grope his private areas and molest him, even as he moans and tries to pull away. She is much stronger than me, he thinks to himself as she caresses his junk through the pants.

Fatima then stops making out with her husband and tells him "How many times do I have to tell you? You belong to me. I'll do whatever I want. Your cock is mine and I'm sticking it inside me." She then gets down on her knees and takes his pants and boxers off, revealing his six inches cock. The beautiful girl kisses the tip of his prick and licks it gently, swiping her tongue across the cockhead. He moans from contact with the sensitive underside and Fatima smirks, delighted at having found his weak spot. She begins to focus her attention there immediately.

"Let me clean it for you first. I could go shower and ahhh!" he cries out once she sucks him into her mouth like she already did once before. It is still as surprising as the first time how good this feels. Fatima grins around the shaft as she bobs her head back and forth, giving him a blowjob the way she has always fantasised about. She loves how easily he loses control once her dick is in her mouth and she is sucking him off. Her husband is just too adorable when he is trying not to succumb to the pleasure she is inflicting on his body.

She fellates him, eagerly slurping all over his dick and coating it with her saliva. He finds himself patting her head and gently stroking her silky, long hair, making her moan around his cock. It is really making him harder and harder to feel the warmth and wetness of her mouth on him. He is losing his mind from how wonderful it feels to get this blowjob from his wife, and she doesn't seem to need any break. Her mouth slobbers all over as she continues sliding her lips and licking around the tip. She reaches up and grabs his balls, squeezing them.

Eventually, her lips and tongue bring him over the edge and he screams as he starts cumming inside her mouth. Fatima moans in pleasure as she feels ropes after ropes of her husband's ejaculate sliding down her throat. It is perfect to her and she takes him out of her mouth and strokes him so that the rest of his semen splatter on her forehead and nose. He gives her a facial like he already did before and pretty soon her features have been well decorated with his seed. "Thank you so much for that. Now it's time for the main course," she tells him.

Then she pushes him onto the couch and takes her pants off, revealing her untamed hairy cunt underneath. "I don't have condoms," he says. "Please, I will fuck you but I'm not ready to be a father right now." She shakes her head though and proceeds to mount him right away, ignoring his cries for her to stop and wait for him to recharge first. "Stop, please! Don't do this!" he says, trying to push her off of him but failing. She is much stronger than him and he is helpless now, trapped beneath her powerful body.

"You're my husband. I don't need your consent," she tells him as she takes his cock inside her, getting rid of her own virginity and his. He exhales loudly, overwhelmed by the silken warmth of her moist insides. Her pussy is a very soft tunnel that envelopes him and caresses his prick as she starts to move up and down, riding him slowly. Fatima's muscular ass rests against his balls as she bears down on him, taking him fully inside her. "From now on, whenever I want your cock, I'm going to get it. Understand?"

He dumbly nods, turned into a complete bimbo by how good her cunt feels. She bounces on his pole, clenching her hairy vagina around him. He is completely fucked out of his mind now and couldn't do anything but take it as she rides him harder and faster, banging him hard. His cock throbs violently inside her and he cums in her womb. "Yes!" she cries out victoriously, and then keeps on riding his still hard dick, even after he's already dumped a load inside her. He tries again to get her to stop but she grabs his wrists and slams them down roughly, pinning him onto the couch as she screws his brains out. Her pussy squeezes another load out of him and he is forced to cum in her pussy for the second time.

She keeps on fucking her husband until he passes out with his cock still inside her. Fatima gets up from on top of him and touches her puffy cunt gently, feeling Ahmed's warm semen seeping out of the slit. This has been a very productive afternoon.

Author's Note : She's really aggressive, isn't she?

12