All Comments on 'Arranged Marriage Ch. 02'

by reluctantromance

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aw. This is cute.

David's such a sweetheart.

virago920virago920over 12 years ago
David needs a set

of balls he needs to tell his mother to stay the hell out of his married life and tend to her own spouse. If he can't stand up for his wife he don't got none! Yes Ladies I am a Husband of 31 Years. BTW not bad writing and decent story.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

He's a nice guy but god, I can't stand a momma's boy or a guy who can't stand up to his mother. He should ask her to go along with his mom as much as she can but with something like the riding that gives her joy, couldn't he try to help them come to an agreement? like she wear long sleaves and a hat so she tans less. And how long will the mother be there? B/c it is clear he won't stand up for his wife. Ugg! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interested in the next chapter!

Haha, to those below, it's obviously going to be a part of some plot development.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

I love this story, please continue!!!!! I want to know if Violet loves him back, and hopefully David can talk to his mother about letting Violet continue to ride!!! I love David's character, he is so loving and gental!!! Need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I guess...

I love the idea of it, but I agree that David really needs to step it up here. I also feel that Violet is a little too whiny. Her "no sex, I said no" chant helps to reaffirm the reluctance, but it also makes her seem like a shrew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why

why have you stopped writing on this site or writing peroid.you seem to have a talent for it and continue to tell your stories will only make you better.I feel you could become a great writer if you would try. ron from the U.S.A.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Would Have Wished for an Ending.

This story deserved an ending, but see that this is the last chapter that this author submitted to the site for many years. So disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely written

David is good but like many men a sissy. Unable to sort out conflicting situations between wife and his family or MIL in this case, letting MIL constrict his wife's freedom, ride , clothes , even how much sun she gets and restricting her indoors. It's a miracle his wife is still with him and not stood up for her own life. But DAvid is worse in adding pressure to his wife to be submissive and obedient to his mother's wishes instead of trying to make his mother understand and bring love and freedom of choice, agree to disagree between his mother and wife. The wife should either cut off the mother and if David feels it is too much, then wife should leave him even if she likes some aspects of him as a husband since other aspects that add irrational pressure and lack of choice will kill her daily. David should also ease on sex, if she allowed herself into it against her will the 1st time , he can't cajole her the 2nd time by deceit..if he gave her his word on only foreplay and ko sex, he should stick to it to gain her trust. Trust and choice and will play a bigger role in sex than lust itself. David is sounding like a prick even if he is making it appear easy at first to break into her fears and wall.

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 2 years ago

Loved the story but the ending leaves a lot to be desired. Somewhat disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous