All Comments on 'Arranged'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
AN UNPLUGGED BRIDE

now there is 2 dis-satisfied participants, TK U MLJ LV NV

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
A success!

A great story captivates a reader with its vivid and titillating storytelling and Goldeiangel achieves this excellently in two pages. I'm not one for period stories or yarns about the upper crust, but this was gripping. Well done! 5*

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
An interesting idea

and most of it was well written - but a few things jarred a bit.

The very first sentence, referring to 'Duke Christopher,' for example. Someone bearing the title of Duke would be referred to as the 'Duke of,' for example Cornwall or, by his peers or superiors as just 'Cornwall,' while his friends would either call him 'Cornwall' or 'Christopher.'

Whilst it didn't have any bearing on the story, something like that in the first sentence does detract from it.

adgeonadgeonover 11 years ago
That was different

But I can't see it as a romance as I don't see any future for Warren and Marry. But still, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We don't have many wives smile beatifically in

these stories. Well written, no surprises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That should fit the British Royalty

Cuckolding is salient but it is cuckolding,no matter what -a British Legacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
total

silliness both the story and the author, of course excepted by the sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely trumped up case

The author decided to wrap a quasi historical envelop around a very Loving Wives like story of infidelity. In the end literally the so called love story (actually lust story) resulted in consumation for the lusters with husband's approval (another Loving Wives common place story of cuckolds) and the piece de resistance-impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let's not miss the point

Christopher is gay; he has no interest in women. At the time this story is set, Homosexual behaviour was a crime. A duke would have a vast estate with many people reliant on his administration of it, and their future depended on the Duke having an heir. Cuckoldry is not an issue here; it is not a story of a husband getting off on his wife's sexual activity with another man, but seeing his friend after whom he secretly lusts, naked, having sex with a woman. That was the way things were. We don't have to like it -- perhaps this should have been under Erotic Coupling or Gay Male. But well written and the sex between Warren and Mary is nicely erotic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Anon - miss point

Excellent points. Difficult to understand the 'cuck, gay, infidelity, etc.' quibbles here! Three individuals got most of what each wanted or needed, or both! Main thing lacking for the Duke's satisfaction was a good 'Lording over!' However, that would have messed up several other satisfactory outcomes, and ultimately the Duke gained the most with respect to his responsibilities (and there are also future short visits to discreet areas of London!)

Suspect Chris will be a frequent guest at the duchy, assuming Sweetie Mary quickly rejected Mommie's beliefs! Eventually have to figure out value of sheep intestines - beyond making haggis.

5*

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Just a note

Anal sex - with either a man or woman was first condemned during the reign of HenryVIII, by the Buggery Act of 1533. Until 1861, the punishment for those convicted was death. The Labouchere Amendment of 1885 prohibited 'gross indecency' between males, a broad term that was understood to encompass most or all male homosexual acts.

It was probably still the case that some of the aristocracy (who were almost a law unto themselves), were able to get away with it but, if someone was too overt about it, they would often be sent to 'the colonies' - which explains quite a lot! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You can wrap it up any way you like this is still a wimp limp dicked willing cuckold story. 1 star.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
applause for originality!

Despite the usual array of naysayers who immediately go on rampage if a story isn't written exactly their way ...

My applause for your you and your efforts to try something new. A breath of fresh air is always appreciated.

My biggest complaint is that you didn't build enough of the characters up ... or else you ended it too soon. While enjoying the freshness of your storyline, I'm left with more questions on how the triumviate will develop than have been answered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Well Done

on all counts, Angel. For me you even caught the historical "feel" of the setting. However, one small error, you forgot to hide the blood from Warren's intrusion. Tsk, tsk, tsk!!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Interesting pleasant read....

....reminds me of a Stones song....you can't always get.....

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Very different take on the LW formula

Original and entertaining. Pretty erotic, too. Must have been a tough road to hoe for the closeted gay male in society back in the (1700s? 1800s? whenever). I liked the snippets of details from days gone by. Well written, although I did notice a few editing mistakes. Not enough to prevent me from giving it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What if the baby is a girl?

In those times they didn't know the sex until the baby was born. Maybe there will have to be a Ch 2. Maybe a threesome for some training and fun. Try and try again, until you succeed!EFFF

mab7991mab7991over 11 years ago
very nice period piece

very well written and very believable. Seems nothing has really changed over the centuries. Except for how we try to hide all the naughty little secrets

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Great Story..

Very erotic story, yes, beliveable, but also fantastic. Well, written, of course, with an 'edge' to it that makes it highly arousing... Love it!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Different

This would never happen today but in older times I can see this situation arising. Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This may not be the proper place to confess this, but your story made me cum...hard!

Thank you for sharing this sexy experience with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange

but this (very good) short story reminds me of Marion Zimmer Bradley's "Heritage of Hastur".

hiteach500hiteach500about 10 years ago
Please continue...

I would love to see this story continued with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Superb!

What a wonderful story. Your command of the language and descriptive powers are a source of continual wonder to me. Thank you for all of your posts

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

New reader of your stories and I loved this one.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Delightful Tale

It is interesting how with a few touches a story like this becomes an attention drawer, and I do not feel bad about the behaviour of the characters. Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you don't mind my suggestions

I simply love period pieces and yours is one great example. I would love to see more adventures involving Mary, Christopher and Warren. Maybe you could explore more the relationship of Christopher with other men, and evolve the relationship of Mary and Warren, and this consentual cuckolding. I myself have even imagined a distant cottage used by Waren's father and his affairs (aftar all, nobility and no affair is somethng we don't see), and this house could be of use both to Warren and Mary and to Christopher and whoever he prefers. I even imagined one day that Mary was there waiting for Warren but Christopher gets there first with his lover and the young prudish girl hiding and witnessing a gay intercourse, and things like that. Well, just some ideas I had to get out of my system, for your material really gave me a lot to work on! ;-) Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Freudian slip?

"This was the closets he would ever get to being near Warren in a sexual way."

That would be a shame. Closets are for clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Closets

I guess this was before people came out of the "closet".

Good story, but a bit short. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To The Top!

Angel, you have just rocketed to the upper environs of my list. Yes, you now occupy a rather lofty position in my literary Lit world :))

Ok, toward the end of the lovemaking she was making "sexy sounds" for her lover. That will never do, dear Angel! Too modern! How about "melodious cooing", or something like that?

Great effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Although I really think a sequel is needed, maybe one where they try to get the Duke a child of his own blood, Marcus exciting him before and during the sex, and helping Mary along at the same time.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What is this?

The Cuckold of Thrones?

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 5 years ago
This is an interesting take

There had to be more than a few relationships like this not just in western feudal realms but all over. I can't even imagine the Duke's mom not being a part of a contingency plan if here son is gay. The Emperor's Fluffer could be an enlightening story. This is a great short. No humiliation but it is looming and they had better hope Warren and Chris share some phenology.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12606 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...