Arranging my Wife's Violation Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband meets a mentor online.
2k words
4.35
37k
60
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a fantasy of watching my wife get raped. I know it may sound strange, but the thought of a stranger or group of strangers raping her excites me more than any other fantasy. I picture her breasts springing loose as her top and bra are torn from her. I picture her being knocked to the floor as she attempts to flee. I close my eyes and imagine her panties being wrenched from her waist exposing her pussy and ass. I stroke myself as I imagine her rapists' cocks violating her over and over. I shoot my load as I picture the running mascara on her face and the cum leaking from her ravaged pussy and ass.

I am comfortable sharing this fantasy now, but that was not always so. In order to feel comfortable, I needed to feel validated by a community, and that was something that I was missing for a long time. You can probably imagine how a fantasy like this would make you feel alone. I obviously couldn't share it with my wife. I also couldn't share it with my friends. I did what most would do under these circumstances, I turned to the internet for kindred spirits.

Initially, I had high hopes for the internet. However, those were quickly dashed. This fetish of mine didn't even seem to have a name. The closest thing I could find was the cuckold fetish. I tried chatting with other guys in cuckold forums, but inevitably they would lose interest when I would raise the topic of rape. While there are some great guys into cuckolding, and they are usually eager to chat, it just became clear that we didn't share the same fetish. I didn't want to watch other men make love to my wife, I wanted to watch other men rape her.

I fumbled around like this for a while, going from site to site looking for someone else like me until I happened on a short post.

"Do you fantasize about watching your wife get raped or about raping other men's wives?" The post asked.

At long last, it finally appeared that I had found what I had been looking for. I nervously clicked on the post and typed out a brief reply. I explained how I fantasized about my wife's rape, and I provided her first name, age and body stats. Just to entice the poster, I also attached a naked picture of her that I had taken without her knowledge. The picture did not show her face, so I considered it safe. For the last year or so, I had been quite liberal about distributing these kinds of images of her and had always gotten a good response.

The next day, I received a response to my email. A wave of anticipation washed over me before I opened the reply. It came from a guy named Chris who introduced himself as an experienced rapist. He explained that he had a special fetish for raping married women. Not only did he find it more satisfying to rape a taken woman, he also derived a perverse satisfaction from getting the husband's approval and assistance in the matter. He assured me that more husbands have this fantasy than I might think, and that exploring this fantasy with someone experienced would be very fulfilling for me.

Chris attached a photo in response to mine. The photo showed an attractive, red haired woman naked and bound on what appeared to be a basement floor. She was lying on her stomach with her face turned up toward the camera. She wore a look of fear and dread. Her hands were tied with rope behind her back, and a clearly visible wedding band adorned her ring finger. A tall man knelt behind her roughly holding her by the hips. You could see the red indentations on her skin as his fingers dug into her thighs. His long cock was buried about halfway into her married pussy as he claimed it for himself.

Chris identified the man in the picture as himself. He identified the woman as a wife who he had gotten to know last month with the help of her husband. He described how he kept her tied up in her own basement over an entire weekend as he raped her over and over again. He said that he had much more footage of the rapes that he would be happy to share with me if we decided to move forward. He then turned the conversation back to my wife.

"Your wife is smoking hot. There are so many things I am going do to her body," his response continued.

I paused to consider the way he phrased that. He wasn't discussing what he would like to do in theory, he framed his rape of my wife as something inevitable, which turned me on. He finished his response by giving me his video meeting username. He set a time the next day when I was to have a video meeting with him. He explained that most of our communication will occur through email and chat, but he liked to have a face to face meeting up front to weed out the fakers. He justified himself by saying that people who won't agree to a video meeting are never going to be willing to go all the way.

I was puzzled, exhilarated and scared by his request. I was puzzled because I responded to a post where the invitation was to chat about shared fantasies. Surely there was no need to actually see and speak to each other in order to do that. I was exhilarated because of the way he talked about going all the way. I let my mind ponder the possibility that by communicating with Chris, I was actually planning my wife's rape with her would be rapist. I felt my cock straining against my pants at the thought of that. I felt scared because I was worried this was some ploy for Chris to out me for having this fantasy. How could I trust someone I just met with this kind of information? I went to sleep that night next to my lovely wife unsure of what I would do the next day.

As you can probably guess, my cock ended up making the decision for me. With no small degree of trepidation, I decided that the risk was worth it. I recognized that I was unlikely to have another such opportunity given how long it took me to find this one. If I let it pass me by, I would always be left wondering what would have happened if I had the guts to move forward. I watched my wife leave for her yoga class, and I took out my phone and joined the meeting with Chris.

The camera snapped into focus, and the face and chest of a man who appeared both tall and strong came into view. He was of above average attractiveness, with a rugged, outdoors kind of look. He looked completely normal, with the exception of his eyes which had a subtle edge of cruelty to them. The word "predator" flashed through my mind as I sized him up. I felt convinced that this was a man who had broken many married women and was not some phony conducting a scam. We briefly introduced ourselves and exchanged the customary pleasantries before he abruptly got down to business.

"This is your house right? Show me around," he asked.

I got up and complied. I began to walk around the house and give him an impromptu tour. He wanted to see everything and would frequently interrupt me and ask to see things more closely, especially the doors and windows. As I showed him around my home, I held the phone up as I walked by a row of pictures of me and my wife.

"Stop. Zoom in on that one," he ordered.

I did as he asked and zoomed in on the photo he indicated. The photo was a glamour shot of my wife in a somewhat revealing dress that was taken around the time we got married. One of her arms was draped across the other, and her wedding ring was clearly visible.

"I have been looking forward to seeing her face after the last picture you sent. Your wife really is beautiful. Take that picture with you," he continued.

I did so and resumed the tour. I spent a lot of time in the bedroom showing him my wife's things. He was especially interested in examining each pair of her panties, bras and other lingerie. After roughly 30 minutes of showing him around, he ended the tour as abruptly as he started it.

"Okay, enough now. Go sit down on your marital bed and let's have a real conversation," he urged.

"I only have one rule. Never lie to me," Chris advised.

"I am going to take you on a journey. You will be transformed as a man and as a husband. Your wife will be transformed as well. You are not ready for her transformation yet. You must undergo your own first. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes," I said with quiet resolution.

"I want you to understand the nature of your wife's transformation before we begin. This journey only ends one way--with her rape," he clearly articulated with emphasis on the last word.

"You will watch your wife transformed from the beautiful woman you kissed at the altar into a piece of rape meat. You will not just watch that transformation. You will arrange it and participate in it," Chris instructed.

After a brief pause, he continued, "But your transformation must come first. You will come to see your fetish as natural. You will realize that there is a large community of others who share the fetish. You will become a part of that community. You will learn to let go of your ownership of your wife's body and offer her up to be raped. You will learn to rape other men's wives in return."

Chris paused to let his words sink in. He continued, "You may be wondering whether or not you should move your fetish from the realm of fantasy into reality. One thing that I can tell you is that I have worked with many husbands over the years, and none of them have regretted it. That being said, it is not something that can be taken back. So, you need to be sure."

"If you move forward with me, you move forward in the real world. Do you want to move forward?" He asked.

I paused, honestly contemplating my options. I could tell from magnitude of my erection and the slippery feeling of precum coating the tip of my cock that I could not settle for sharing fantasies online. I needed this to happen in reality, and I had the opportunity to do so right in front of me.

"Yes, I want to move forward," I replied.

"Look at that picture of your wife. Tell me you want her raped," Chris instructed.

I gazed down at the photo of my beautiful wife and then back up at the camera.

"I want my wife to be raped. I want to arrange her rape. I want to participate in it. I want to be changed forever. I want her to be changed forever," I confidently recited.

"Good," Chris said with an approving and almost gleeful tone.

"Ask me to rape her," Chris urged.

"Chris, I offer up my wife to you to be raped. I want to watch you tear her clothes off. I want to watch you fondle her breasts and grope her ass. I want to watch you force your cock inside her as she begs you to stop. I want to watch you thrust your cock in and out of her ruining her preppy, uptown cunt. I want you to make her your rape meat slave."

Chris' reaction was an explosion of approval and excitement. He thanked me for having the courage to meet with him and for my candor. He told me to look out for an email from him with further instructions about how to proceed. He assured me that I would not regret the decision to move forward with him. As I stroked my cock while imagining him brutally raping my wife, I knew he was right.

To be continued...