Arranging my Wife's Violation Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband shares his wife with an online community.
2.1k words
4.41
36.9k
36
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened up my email the following day to find a message from Chris as promised. Inside the email, Chris gave me a username and temporary password to a site that he had created to connect men who fantasized about watching their wives get raped with those who enjoy raping married women. He explained that the site was not available on the general internet, and the entire system was subject to rigorous encryption. He assured me that anything that I uploaded to the site and any communications that I had through the site would remain secure and confidential. He discouraged me from using less secure forms of communication when discussing rape going forward.

I eagerly logged onto the site for the first time. Before I could see any content, I was required to create a profile. When I clicked on the button, I could see that the profile was not for me, but for my wife. The profile itself was exhaustive and included a dozen pages of information that I had to input. While I knew that it would take me a while to fill out the profile, I appreciated the thoughtfulness and comprehensiveness Chris demonstrated when constructing it. Who wouldn't want to know everything about a woman they were considering raping?

The fist page of the profile contained basic demographic information. I was prompted to enter my wife's first, middle, and last name along with her birth date. It dawned on me that this was getting real pretty fast. By revealing this information, I was officially moving from the realm of fantasy to reality. It was time to commit, ready or not. My shaking hands made an interesting contrast to my raging hard on as I typed in the information.

Along with the demographic information, I was asked to supply a minimum of two photos. One photo should be a picture of my wife's face, and the other should be a picture of her naked body. I uploaded the glamour shot that Chris had liked for the face picture and the sexy body picture that I had initially sent him for the other. I noticed that there was some fine print which suggested that uploading more than the minimum number of pictures was desirable. It stated that wives whose profiles contained more content generated more interest, more conversation, and were more likely to be selected for rape.

I had hundreds of pictures and videos of my wife that I had taken without her knowledge over the years. For a time, I had a hidden camera in her shower that I used to record videos of her as she bathed. I also had a hidden camera in the bedroom which I used to capture videos of us having sex. Before I came to understand that I wanted to watch her get raped, I delighted in posting explicit pictures of her on the internet. As long as they didn't clearly show her face, I was pretty liberal with them.

On one occasion, we were visiting her parents for the afternoon, and I needed to use her father's computer for something related to work that came up. Like many Boomers, he wasn't particularly adept with technology, and I inadvertently stumbled on his porn stash. I suddenly got an evil idea. I detached my thumb drive from my key chain and plugged it into his computer. I copied a single inappropriate video of his daughter and pasted it into his porn folder. The video depicted his daughter sucking my cock.

I was laying on the bed and she was laying next to me while she leaned over and sucked me. The hidden camera was overhead in the light fixture. Due to its placement, nothing above my chest was visible. My wife's face was also not clearly visible as the camera mostly caught the back of her head and a small portion of the side of her face. However, much of the rest of her body could be seen including her ass and at times, her breasts. Her voice was not obscured, however.

I often wondered what happened with that video. Did he watch it and recognized his daughter's voice as she purred and talked about sucking my big cock? Would he recognize her hair and the curve of the side of her face as she drooled and slurped on my mushroom head? Would he recognize the way she tossed her head back as she swallowed my cum? I have often wondered if he has ever jerked off while unknowingly fantasizing about his own daughter's lips wrapped around his cock. Even better, maybe he knowingly fantasizes about his own daughter now. I knew I was entering the realm of fantasy now, but I began to ponder the possibilities.

I closed my eyes and fantasized about blindfolding my wife in an apparent attempt to play some kinky game with her. Unbeknownst to her, I would lead her father into the room. He would rub his cock over his girl's mouth until she opened up and took him in. He would lovingly put his hand on the back of his daughter's head and guide her up and down his cock as she ran her tongue under and around what she assumed to be her husband's shaft.

Once fully hard, he would pull out of her mouth and lay down on top of his daughter in missionary position. He would kiss her deeply and explore her tongue with his. He would suck and bite her nipples as he slides his cock in and out of his daughter's wet pussy. He would hold her tight and moan gently in her ear as he fills up his daughter's womb with his seed. After he came in her, I would evacuate him from the bedroom while telling her not to remove her blindfold.

Once outside in the hall, he would clap me appreciatively on the back.

"Did you like your Christmas present?" I would ask.

"Yes, that was a dream come true. Thank you for that," he would reply.

Her father would hesitantly inquire, "Her uncle might want to join in next time. Is that okay with you?"

I assure him that I will let her uncle rape her, and I send him back downstairs to his wife. I force myself to snap out of this fantasy and concentrate on arranging a more plausible rape for her.

Up until this point in time, sharing that video with her father was the most satisfaction I had ever derived from exposing my wife. I realized that this was unique opportunity though, and I decided to upload everything I had to the profile. I wanted there to be nothing secret or sacred left for her. I wanted her completely exposed and known. I wanted the world to see her and fantasize about raping her.

The next section was a detailed sexual history and inventory of my wife. The survey asked historical information such as how old she was when she lost her virginity, how many men she had been with, whether she had given birth, and whether she had been assaulted before. After quickly filling out this information, I arrived at the next set of questions which asked about my wife's engagement in a wide range of sexual practices. It asked about how often she performed oral sex, whether she was receptive to anal sex, whether she had participated in group sex, whether she had experimented with BDSM, and the like.

I assumed the purpose of that section was to document my wife's boundaries in order to best violate them. For example, my wife is unwilling to receive anal sex. My assumption would be that part of her rape would involve forced sodomy in light of this fact. Additionally, my wife refused to participate in bondage activities due to claustrophobia attacks from being tied up. Thus, I assume her rape would involve being bound as a way to heighten her stress and fear. The insights gained from that exercise helped me get a clearer mental picture of what her eventual rape would look like.

After completing that information, I was directed to the next section which was a detailed set of questions about our home security and my wife's security precautions. In response to this, I provided our full address. Since we had the house built, I also uploaded detailed architectural drawings of our home that I had made. When asked about any home security system, I responded in the affirmative and provided the disarm code and secret password. I also described the location of the spare key we keep in a fake rock in her flower garden.

The final section was in essay format and asked me to overview when my wife would be most vulnerable to a rape. In response, I gave a detailed accounting of the times at which she was most likely to be home alone. I described how she worked into the late evening during the last week of every month, and how she reported being scared walking from the building to her car in the empty parking lot. I related how she liked to go running at night through the park by our house. I created a map of her route and indicated where the lighting was particularly poor.

As I uploaded the map of the park where she jogged at night, dark and perverse fantasies began to fill my mind. I imagined my wife jogging along the path listening to whatever manufactured pop junk passed for music these days. Her decision to jog alone at night was symbolic of her overconfidence. This was the overconfidence, no, the arrogance that contemporary society had instilled in her. Unfortunately for her, a strong man who was not afraid to take what he wanted had noticed her.

An explosion of activity from the treeline to her right caught my wife's attention. Before he tackled her, my wife saw the image of a large man running at her full bore. The impact knocked the wind out of her, and before she knew it, she was being dragged off into the woods. Having regained her breath, my wife began to plead with her attacker as he pulled her deeper into the dark woods.

"Please stop! What do you want?" She cried.

Her attacker turned to her, smiled, and unzipped his fly. With one hand, he reached inside and brought out a large, fully erect cock.

"Oh god, no!" My wife screamed as she turned on her belly and tried to crawl away.

Her attacker grabbed her jogging pants and pulled them off her as she tried to escape. My wife kicked and thrashed until she felt something cold and hard against her thigh. When she turned to look at it, she saw that her attacker was holding the flat side of a massive hunting knife against her thigh. He was not cutting her, but he was pressing it against her as an obvious warning for her to stop resisting.

Like a deer in headlights, my wife stared dumbfound as her attacker slipped the knife inside the seam of her panties. With a flick of his wrist, he cut them off her. He grabbed the cut end of her panties and pulled them through her labia and off her. He held them reverently to his nose and inhaled deeply while he stared into her eyes. His mouth transformed into a cruel grin as he tossed her panties away into the brush.

He lept on to her as she remained transfixed. As she lay on her stomach, he lifted my wife's ass, spread her legs apart, and positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to her cunt. With a primal grunt, he forced himself inside my wife as her eyes rolled back in her head.

I imagined the sight of his cock forcing her labia apart against her will. I imagined the sound escaping my wife's parted lips as she moaned into the leaves covering the forest ground. I even imagined the smell of her pussy as she began to respond to the repeated violations of her rapist's cock.

I was suddenly brought out of this fantasy as my phone chimed from a message. It was my credit card company notifying me that my card had been used to purchase nearly $1000 worth of treatments and therapies at a high end spa in our city. It could only be my wife. I clicked allow on my phone, and then I clicked submit on my wife's rape profile. What I saw next amazed me.

To be continued...