Arranging my Wife's Violation Ch. 04

Story Info
A husband passes the final test.
2.6k words
4.52
23.8k
25
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I uploaded the video I recorded of the coed's violation to the community site. The group enjoyed watching her assault, and a number of members vowed to me that they would personally fulfill my promise to her of a more complete rape. In addition, I noticed that a silver star had appeared next to my username on the site. Other users immediately began to treat me with more deference, and I noticed a large uptick in requests by members asking me to rape their wives.

Chris messaged me and congratulated me for passing the first part of his test. He explained that the silver star by my name indicated that he had upgraded my status. The status upgrade signified my credibility within the community and gave me certain privileges such as claiming the right of first rape of any wife whose profile listed her as living within 100 miles of my residence. He explained that there was a gold star level which entitled users to moderate the site, organize gang rapes, and recruit new members. I noticed that Chris had a platinum star next to his username. When I asked him what that meant, he explained that it signified his membership at The Ranch. When I asked him what The Ranch was, he declined to answer.

Chris explained that it was time for the second part of my test. He reiterated that he needed me to actually have the experience of participating in the gang rape of a married woman before participating in the rape of my own wife. He told me that he had selected a wife to be raped and had chosen my partners who would mentor me on this first outing. He told me their names were Kevin and Cliff and gave me instructions to meet them at a highway rest stop near a town about five hours from where I lived.

When I arrived at the designated location in the middle of the night, a parked pickup truck turned on its lights and drove toward me. Two men got out and introduced themselves as Kevin and Cliff. We shook hands and got down to business. The guys explained to me that we were going to rape the trophy wife of an elderly business man. He was not in a position to participate in the rape himself, but he would be watching remotely as we all live streamed the rape with the help of our miniature sports cameras. Kevin reached into the back of the truck and tossed me a black bag.

"Rape kit," he explained motioning to the bag.

I opened the bag and found a number of items including a large flashlight, zip tie handcuffs, gloves, rope, a gag, a hunting knife, disinfecting wipes, a small box of cat litter, and a variety of syringes with different color fluids in them. I nodded in understanding.

The three of us got into his truck and drove until we arrived at a secluded mansion that sat on a couple acres of land. We all commented on how nice the house was. Kevin assured us that the wife who was alone and defenseless inside was equally attractive. He produced a picture of her, and the three of us passed it around offering lewd comments about what we were going to do to her.

We exited the vehicle and approached the house from the rear. When we got to the back door, Kevin produced a key which had been given to him by the woman's husband. He inserted the key, turned it, and opened the door. Once inside, he punched the disarm code into the alarm console. I entered last and quietly closed the door behind me.

The house was pretty dark, but we were able to make out enough detail to avoid bumping into things. We didn't want to use our flashlights unless we had no other option. Kevin led the way to what turned out to be the master bedroom. He paused outside the door and sent a text message to the woman's husband.

"Are our feeds clear? Are you ready to watch your wife get raped?" Kevin punched into the burner phone.

"Yes on both counts. Do whatever you want to her. Have fun," The response came back.

Kevin smiled and flipped the burner phone closed. He turned around and nodded to us before opening the door. We quietly crept inside the master bedroom. Kevin motioned for me to remain by the door while he and Cliff approached the bed. Kevin and Cliff stood on opposite sides of the bed with the sleeping wife directly between them. Even in the dark room, you could make out her figure enough to know that she was a very attractive woman. Kevin looked over at me and flipped his index finger up as if he were turning on a light. The meaning was clear, and I flipped the light switch next to me.

The room went brilliantly light, and it took my eyes a moment to adjust. Kevin and Cliff were gazing down at a beautiful woman in an expensive silk nightgown. She started to toss and turn a bit as if she was going to wake up from the light. Cliff reached down and grabbed the hem of her nightgown. With a violent motion, he jerked it up and over her head. She woke up immediately as her nightgown was ripped off her. Her eyes opened, and she struggled to make sense of what was happening.

She looked really beautiful in that moment. She looked confused, scared and vulnerable. Her ample breasts hung to either side of her trim abdomen and stomach. A thin pair of lacy panties covered her cunt and highlighted the perfection of her athletic, toned legs. I began to get hard just watching her. Suddenly she gained full awareness and screamed.

Kevin and Cliff immediately set upon her. Kevin grabbed her panties and wrenched them off with a satisfying rip. Cliff held her shoulders down as he licked the side of her face. I rushed over to the bed and held her legs down as she struggled to kick away Kevin who had begun massaging her cunt.

"Poor housewife, you're all alone tonight," Kevin cooed as he rubbed her clitoris.

"We're here to keep you company, sweetie," Cliff added as he groped her breasts.

I ran my hands along her thighs feeling how smooth and firm she was. When I reached the bottom of her cunt, I extended my index finder and forced it inside her just like I had done to the coed. She screamed again and began to struggle. Kevin went to the right side of her bed and held her right arm and leg down. He motioned me to the other. I hustled to the left side of the bed and controlled her left arm and leg. Cliff stood between her legs and smiled at her as he took off his pants and exposed his rock hard cock.

He slowly crept up the bed like some kind of predatory cat before positioning himself right between her legs.

"Say hi to the world," he joked as he tapped the sports camera strapped to his chest.

Cliff lifted up her ass slightly off the bed and forced the entirety of his cock into her cunt with a single deft motion. She threw her head back onto the pillow and emitted a guttural groan at this initial violation. With each thrust from Cliff, she seemed to struggle less and less. Mesmerized, I watched as Cliff thrust in and out of the housewife with consummate skill and confidence. With each subsequent thrust, I noticed that his cock moved more and more freely into her. I noticed that his shaft began to glisten due to her wetness.

Then it happened. The wife let out a primal groan as her body convulsed and succumbed to the violations of Cliff's cock. It was not an elegant sounding orgasm, but it was an orgasm none the less.

"That's good baby, just let it happen," Cliff assured her as he kept thrusting in and out of her.

"What a slut," I added as I released her arm and began to squeeze her left breast and pinch her nipple.

Detecting that her resistance had largely vanished, Kevin let go of her arm and began playing with and sucking on her right breast. The wife laid there with her eyes rolling back and forth in her head as the three of us worked on her body.

Cliff gave an exclamation as he slammed his cock into her one last time and spilled his seed into her raped cunt. He pulled his cock out of her, and I noticed her massive gape and angry red labia, the hallmarks of a violated cunt. Cliff went to sit down on a chair in the room and smoke a cigarette while Kevin got up and approached the housewife as he took down his pants.

"Watch how compliant she is now," he instructed me.

He grabbed her body and brought her to the edge of the bed before flipping her on her stomach. He pushed her legs apart with his knees, positioned his cock at the entry to her cunt, and pushed his cock inside her. What was notable was the absence of any real resistance.

"You see. She is a slut. She enjoys this now," Kevin continued with his explanation as he plowed her.

Kevin continued to rape her as an idea crept into my head. I made my way to her walk-in closet. I was looking for something particular, her wedding dress. I wanted to rape this wife in her wedding dress. I imagined that this would be a major turn on for her husband as well. I located the dress without much difficulty and admired its beauty and quality. I brought it out and laid it on a chair next to the bed. Cliff let out a knowing chuckle when he saw it.

After a few moments, I heard Kevin emit a loud sigh and cease his thrusting.

"Your turn with the bitch," he said breathlessly as he pulled out of her.

"Come here," I ordered her as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up.

She stood naked before me. Her cunt, ass and thighs were slick with the cum of two rapists.

"Put this on bitch," I instructed her as I presented her with her wedding dress.

Her eyes surveyed the dress and I studied the look on her face. She looked completely conquered. I wanted to own her and control her vanquished body.

"I am your new husband you stupid cunt. I am going to claim your body the way he did on your wedding night," I said in a mocking tone.

"Now put it on!" I finished.

As the wife complied with my instructions, Kevin approached me with the burner phone in hand. He held the phone so that I could see the message from her husband.

"The dress is a nice touch. I want you to ruin her cunt while she wears it," the message said.

I understood what he meant. I grabbed his wife by her hair and pulled her down on to my lap. As she lay on her stomach across my lap, I pulled up her wedding dress exposing her naked ass and cunt. I gave her ass a hard slap as cum leaked out of her ravaged cunt and ran down her thigh.

I reached down into the rape kit that the guys had given me and retrieved the flashlight. It was heavy, long, thick, and made of metal. The handle was made intentionally rough to provide better grip. I flipped the flashlight around so that the base of the handle was pointing at his wife's cunt, and I pushed it inside her.

She let out an audible cry as I worked the ten inch flashlight in and out of her cunt. Each time I withdrew it, it made a wet sucking sound. Each time I forced it in, some of her rapists' cum was pushed out through her labia. I continued to work her harder and harder as she kicked her legs in protest. Eventually, I felt her body shudder on top of mine as she came again from her violation.

I needed a release of my own as I could feel my cock straining against her stomach. I pulled the flashlight out of her and dropped it to the floor. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her over to the bed. I pushed her down on to the bed so that her chest was against the bed but her legs and ass were still hanging off the edge. I lifted her wedding dress exposing her beautiful ass.

I knew in that moment that I wanted to sodomize her. I spit on my fingers and spread her ass cheeks apart. I began to rub by lubricated fingers inside and around her asshole. I didn't do this to provide her comfort. I did it to let her know what was coming. I quickly got the desired response.

"Nooo," she began to moan in a fruitless attempt to warn me off.

I positioned my rock hard cock at the entrance to her asshole and pushed inside her. I made mental note of the significance of the moment I entered her. I had forced my cock into a woman against her will. I was now a rapist. I was raping this wife. Her husband wanted me to rape her. He was getting off on watching me rape her. She was achieving orgasm in the process. I let it all sink in as I slammed my cock into her again and again.

My orgasm came upon me suddenly. I felt my balls tighten up and my cock explode. It was throbbing uncontrollably and shooting ropes of cum into the housewife's raped ass as I experienced the best orgasm of my life. I put both hands on her ass and pushed off her as I withdrew my cock.

"I'm done with this bitch," I announced as Cliff got up to take another turn.

The rest of the evening continued on like that as we all took turns raping her again and again. When we were exhausted, Kevin and Cliff had me perform the cleanup rituals as they called them. I collected all the bedding and put it in trash bags. I wiped down every surface with the disinfecting wipes from the rape kit. I used the cat litter from the rape kit to cover the whole floor in the master bedroom and then vacuumed it. If I missed a spot with the vacuum, the cat litter would show me where.

My favorite part of the cleanup ritual was cleaning the wife herself. I showered her thoroughly and made sure to completely wash out her cunt and ass. As I did so, I shamed her as a slut for how much cum she took and how many times she reached orgasm. She looked completely dejected and owned as I did this. It was a thing of beauty.

Once she was clean, I led her to the sofa and retrieved one of the syringes from the rape kit. As I held it up, she presented her arm without any resistance.

"This is a sedative. It will help you sleep," I explained.

Her eyes fluttered shut as I injected her with the drug. We finished cleaning up and left the house. When I finally arrived home, I crashed in bed. The next morning I logged into the site again. I noticed that there was now a gold star next to my username. Apparently, I had a status upgrade again. Before I could do anything else, a message from Chris popped up.

"I watched the footage from the rape last night. It was excellent. Kevin and Cliff both feel that you have tremendous potential. I want to talk to you about The Ranch," Chris suggested.

To be continued...