Arranging my Wife's Violation Ch. 05

Story Info
A husband’s never ending fantasy.
4.1k words
4.19
27.9k
29
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I watched the footage from the rape last night. It was excellent. Kevin and Cliff both feel that you have tremendous potential. I want to talk to you about The Ranch," Chris suggested.

"Okay, tell me about it," I asked.

"To be offered admission to The Ranch is incredibly rare. Only husbands who have demonstrated total commitment to our fetish are considered. Of those men, only those with the most attractive wives receive an offer. You have met both criteria," he explained.

"Thanks. I'm glad to hear it, but what is The Ranch?" I inquired.

"For men like us, it is a paradise of sorts. It is a place where you can live out your fantasies in the company friends. It represents the fulfillment of your hopes and dreams. It will be your new home," he explained.

"My new home?" I questioned.

"I know this is a lot to take in, and it is hard to explain. The Ranch is a place you need to see to understand. Words just can't do it justice. Can you travel out here so that I can show you the place and explain how it works?" Chris asked expectantly.

"Uh, okay. Yes, I will come," I agreed.

The Ranch was in an isolated area quite a distance from my current location. Chris explained that I would need to fly to an airport in a distant city. Once there, he would have a car waiting to take me on a two hour trip through the desert to The Ranch. I packed my bags and began my journey.

The trip went as Chris said it would. After my flight, I was picked up by a driver who loaded my bags into a luxury SUV and began the second part of the journey to The Ranch. We had been driving for over an hour, and I had done little except look out the window at the vast desert which surrounded us.

Although it was desert, it still had enough environmental variation to be interesting. We would pass mountain ranges, followed by swaths of flat, hard, and barren earth. Then we would suddenly pass a field of sand dunes. I was getting lost in my thoughts when my driver suddenly interrupted.

"There it is. We will be there in a minute," he reported as he gestured to a large structure coming into view on the horizon.

As we got closer to it, the structure was not what I imagined. It looked nothing like a ranch to me. Instead of a house with a barn and stables, a very large and imposing concrete structure came into view. The first thing that struck you about it was its size. It was a massive concrete fortress surrounded by a razor wire fence with an entrance way manned by armed guards. It looked cold and institutional, not warm and welcoming like a home. The only things I could compare it to would be a military installation or a prison.

I felt my stomach drop as I began to wonder what was going on.

"Had Chris tricked me after all?" I wondered.

The idea of Chris deceiving me didn't feel right. He had always been straight with me, and I felt we understood one another.

"What else could this be though?" I asked myself.

We pulled up at the checkpoint and came to a stop. The guards looked inside at us, and then one motioned for the other to lift the barrier and let us through. The SUV started again and drove us up to the front of the building. The driver threw the SUV in park and got out. With no small amount of anxiety, I stepped out of the vehicle as well.

"Go on inside. I'll get your bags to your quarters," my driver instructed as he motioned to the imposing metal front doors.

As I approached the front doors, I heard an audible electronic buzz, and the doors began to open up mechanically. A man I recognized as Chris stepped forward with a broad smile on his face. He was attired in a black robe, and he beckoned me to him. He leaned forward and gave me a light fraternal hug.

"Welcome home," he said.

"What is this place? I thought this place was a ranch," I asked as I began to relax a little.

"Ah, yes. Sorry for the confusion. The term ranch has more to do with how we live here rather than the design of the structure itself. The term ranch denotes a connection to nature and the natural order of things, a commitment to self-sufficiency, and a conscious decision to live according to one's own rules rather than those of society at large," Chris explained.

Motioning to the building, he continued, "this structure facilitates that lifestyle even if it isn't consistent with the image of a ranch as shown on television. Rest assured, it is MUCH more welcoming on the inside. Come on in."

We walked in together as the heavy metal doors closed behind us. As I began to look around, I was stunned by the opulence of the hall that we had entered. The floors and walls were made of marble. Expensive looking furniture was tastefully positioned around the room. Wooden bookcases lined one of the walls and looked to contain a wide variety of scholarly tomes. An exquisitely detailed hand woven rug lay beneath our feet and extended all the way to the other end of the massive room.

"Let's check out your quarters," Chris offered.

I nodded, and he lead me down one of the hallways in the massive building. After walking for a minute or so, we arrived at a rich wooden door. I noticed that a placard with my full name embossed in gold was positioned on the wall to the right of the door. It looked permanent. He opened the door and we went inside. The only way I could describe the quarters is like the penthouse suite at a luxury hotel.

The suite consisted of multiple rooms including a master bedroom, a guest bedroom, an office, a kitchen, a bar area, a living room, and two full bathrooms. All were exquisitely furnished.

"Who pays for all this?" I asked as I looked around in amazement.

"Well, I paid for the initial construction of this building. Myself and a group of wealthy members have arranged to fund its operations indefinitely through a trust," Chris explained.

"Have a seat and let's talk," Chris suggested.

I took a seat in a supple leather reclining chair and focused intently on what he was going to say.

"As I said previously, this place is a home for you if you wish. If you accept, it will also be a home for your wife," Chris said.

I furrowed my brow and looked at Chris with some confusion.

"You were willing to offer up your wife to the online community for rape. What I am asking is that you offer up your wife for rape to this facility and its members instead," he continued.

"Is this place part of the online community?" I asked.

"This place represents the highest echelon of the community. The advantage of keeping your wife here is that she will be raped dozens of times a day for years on end. You will be present to watch every minute of it if you choose. In a way, your fantasy will never end here," Chris explained.

I felt my growing erection begin to strain against my pants.

"Would my wife be the only woman here?" I inquired.

"Oh, no. All the members here have given their wives to The Ranch. They are all available for rape at any time by you or any other member," Chris stated.

Chris stood up and motioned for me to follow him. We left my quarters and navigated around the winding corridors of The Ranch until we came to a wing of the building with a different purpose.

"This is where we keep the wives," Chris advised.

The hallways were lined with doors. Each door had a name placard next to it along with a set of naked pictures of the wife inside. The doors had a large one way mirror in their center allowing those on the outside to see inside, but preventing those inside from seeing out. Underneath each name placard was a keypad that could be used by members to unlock the door.

Looking inside, I could see that the rooms where the wives lived were smaller and modestly appointed compared to the suites where the husbands lived. Still, I could see that the beds were lavish and the bathrooms were spacious. Additionally, each room had a well appointed closet stocked with lingerie, revealing dresses, high end shoes, and kinky outfits. Beyond that, each room offered little in the way of comforts. There were no televisions or computers present, and each room only had a small folding desk where the wife would eat her meals.

As I walked down the hallways, I gazed at the wives inside the rooms through the one way mirrors. They were all extremely attractive. Chris really had assembled the cream of the crop for The Ranch. Chris stood down the hall and beckoned me to him. He said nothing as he motioned at the placard next to one of the rooms. It said my wife's full name. Next to it were a variety of pictures Chris had selected from those I published to the group.

"Can you envision your wife in this cell?" He asked.

"Yes. How long do they stay here?" I asked.

"For life. Once they get to a certain age, they are no longer used for rape. Instead, they are tasked with cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the young women. We refer to these women as attending wives," Chris explained.

I smiled as I realized that he really had thought of everything.

"Come with me," he said as he turned and began walking down the hall.

I followed Chris down the winding corridors of The Ranch. I was again astounded at the size of the place. You could walk these hallways for an hour and perhaps not see the whole structure. Each hallway seemed to be organized around a particular theme or purpose. I began to realize that you couldn't fully understand the philosophy of this place until you had completely explored the building that housed it.

Chris led me to a narrow hallway lined with torches on both sides. Inside was a beautiful naked woman with a metal collar around her neck which was chained to the wall behind her. Chris turned to me.

"You are about to enter our temple. The only clothing items allowed in the temple are our black robes," He explained.

The young woman carefully handed me a folded robe with her head bowed in respect. I took it from her and changed into it. She carefully picked up and folded my discarded clothes, placing them neatly into a plastic bag. She kept her head bowed and her eyes averted as she did this. The robe reminded me of a combination of a monk's robe and a bath robe. It looked primarily like a religious robe, but it opened in the front and was secured by a sash like a bath robe.

I looked over at the young women again.

"One of our new wives," Chris noted as he gestured toward her.

"Tell us your husband's full name and then tell us yours," Chris commanded her.

She complied, still looking at the floor. I grabbed her by the hair and lifted up her head so that she was looking me in the eyes. I lowered my hand to her cunt and began to molest her.

"You have such a nice cunt. I love your large labia," I complemented her.

She said nothing. I grabbed hold of her labia and pinched them hard in response. She let out a startled scream.

"Thank me for my complement," I said.

"Thank you sir," she cried as I relaxed my grip on her labia.

Chris smiled at me and motioned me into the temple. The room was massive and looked like something out of a lost civilization. The walls were covered in black obsidian and shined in the torch light. Carved into the walls were scenes from antiquity featuring the rape of women. Fables of old depicting the rape of mortal women by male gods adorned one set of panels. Another featured depictions of mass rapes by one civilization against another.

I made my way around the room surveying the masterful artwork. In the center of the room was a square area cordoned off by purple curtains that hung from the ceiling.

"Our altar is behind these curtains" Chris explained as he noticed the object of my attention.

He gestured to a series of about fifty golden circles embossed into the obsidian floor spaced a few feet apart from one another.

"Each of these belongs to one of our members. They stand where indicated when we celebrate Mass," he explained.

Chris silently pointed to one of the squares on the second row. As I approached, I saw that my name was written inside the circle.

"The time has come for you to decide. Do you offer up your wife to The Ranch for rape?" Chris queried.

"Yes, I do" I replied.

"Do you agree to impose no limitations on the number of rapes she experiences in a day nor on the manner in which she is raped?" He continued

"Yes, I agree," I replied.

"Do you agree to commit your wife to a lifetime of service at The Ranch?" Chris asked.

"Yes, I agree," I replied.

Chris smiled and said, "then it is done."

A loud metal gong rang out, and men in black robes began to filter into the temple and stand in the golden circles that designated their position. Roughly fifty men strode silently into the room as the gong continued to ring and summon them.

Once every circle except mine was filled, Chris took his position at the head of the group.

"Brothers, we are gathered here in celebration of the arrival of our newest member and the sweet offering he brings," Chris said as he extended his hand toward me.

A chorus of controlled applause rang out among the members, but no words were spoken.

"Go join your brothers," Chris instructed as he motioned me to my designated spot among them.

Once I took my spot, the curtains covering the altar began to be mechanically lifted. I could see that the altar had a base of stone as one would expect. However, as the curtain continued to rise, I could see lush fur blankets hanging over its edges. As the curtains rose even further, they revealed a bed of sorts on top of the stone. As the curtains drew completely above the altar, I was astonished at what I saw.

There on the altar was my wife. She was completely naked. Her hands and feet were chained to posts rising from the four corners of the altar. A leather strap covered her mouth. As she kicked her legs in protest, I noticed that her pussy had been waxed as bald as the days she was born. She had obviously been groomed exceptionally well before being placed on the altar. Her hair and her nails had been done, and her makeup was applied with professional skill.

I was in shock. Chris had obviously already transported my wife to The Ranch in advance of my visit. I expect that he knew that I would agree to offer her up, but it was obvious that he intended for her to be gang raped regardless of what I decided. I felt a growing sense of arousal at the scene and decided to allow myself to give in to it.

Six mature wives filed into the temple as well. Referred to as "attending wives", these were the wives who were no longer used for rape due to their age. One group of them walked around the altar in a counterclockwise direction and threw flower petals around its base. Another group of them waved burning incense over my wife's body as they chanted something unintelligible. After both groups were done with their tasks. They took up positions on either side of the altar.

My wife lifted her head and looked wildly around the room struggling to make sense of what was happening. Suddenly her eyes landed on mine. She paused and gazed at me with confusion. Having surrendered to the experience and realizing that this was a dream come true, I smiled back at her. She screamed into the leather strap and struggled with her chains.

Chris removed the strap covering my wife's mouth and spoke her full name out loud to the group. There was silence in the room and then he continued.

"Your husband has given you over to the brotherhood of The Ranch for a lifetime of servitude in the form of rape. Your husband has imposed no limitations on the number of times that you can be raped or on the manner in which you can be raped. Your servitude begins now," Chris formally announced with a booming voice.

I felt myself grow completely erect as these words were spoken. My wife began to scream and beg for help as Chris undid his robe and let it drop from his body. He grabbed the base of his unusually long cock and waved it in front of my wife to taunt her. He climbed up on the altar and placed himself on top of her. Her positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed it inside her.

I watch completely enthralled as inch after inch of his long cock disappeared inside my wife. I had been waiting for this moment for years and it had finally arrived. My wife was now being raped. As Chris pulled his cock out of her after his initial thrust, my wife emitted a guttural groan that signified the loss and compromise that she was currently feeling at her violation. I knew that as her rapes progressed, the sounds she would make would evolve as well. By the end of the night, she would be moaning loudly like a whore as her rapists took her one after the other.

Chris worked my wife hard and fast as he completely withdrew his cock each time before burying it to the hilt inside her again. I began to notice the shaft of his long cock glisten in the torch light. I knew what that meant. My wife's whore cunt had begun to respond to the rape. She was now coating her rapists cock with her own wetness in preparation for an orgasm. It came soon enough. My wife let out a coughing sound and arched her back as she experienced her first rape orgasm. It would be the first of many that night.

Chris finished up and came in my wife as she lay there motionless. Once he pulled out of her, one of the attending wives handed him his robe. He donned it and made his way back to his designated spot. The next man in line left his spot and made his way over to the altar. He took of his robe and let it drop to the floor before it was picked up by one of the attending wives. Several other attending wives worked in unison to unchain my wife, flip her over on her stomach, and then re-chain her. Two other attending wives placed pillows under her abdomen so that her ass was up in the air and her breasts hung down in front of her not quite touching the altar.

One of the attending wives held up metal box to the man. He opened it and withdrew a set of alligator clamps. He held them up to the assembled brothers to show them and then made his way around to the front side of my wife. My wife shrieked as he attached a clamp to her right nipple and then another to her left. The man examined her for a moment and then turned away seeming satisfied. He approached my wife from the rear, put the tip of his thick cock at the entrance to her virgin asshole and forced himself all the way inside with one powerful thrust.

My wife called out in pain at her first anal violation.

"Don't worry, honey. The pain will go away. You just need to get broken in," I mentally encouraged her.

The man held her hips as he plowed my wife's ass. After a few minutes, he let out a deep sigh and came inside her. As he pulled out of her, he extended his hand palm up to show the brothers his handiwork. My wife's little, tight, untouched asshole was now a gaping black hole about two inches in diameter. I was amazed to see it like that and even more turned on when cum began to leak from it.

Things continued on this way. Each man raped my wife in the manner that he preferred. The attending wives made sure that the transitions went smoothly and everyone had what they needed. I heard my wife cum again and again from her rapes as each man took her. When it was my turn, I strode up to the altar and surveyed my wife. Her legs were bowed apart and her cunt and ass were gaping wide. She looked like she had been dipped in cum from the waist down. She looked up at me.

"You look beautiful honey," I quietly whispered to her as I ran my fingers through her hair.

She looked away. I motioned the attending wives over.

"Hold the bitch's head and make sure she doesn't bite me," I ordered them.

The two women held my wife's head in place and forced her mouth open. I grabbed my wife's hair as I inserted my cock into her mouth. I began to buck my hips and fuck her face as I pulled her on and off of me by yanking her hair back and forth. It was sloppy. It was humiliating. There was no pity in it. I looked down and saw her wedding ring. That drove me over the edge, and I let go in her mouth. She gagged and nearly threw up as I pulled my cock from her throat. A rope of spit and cum dangled from her chin. One of the attending wives reached down, wiped it up with her fingers and brought them to her mouth before licking them clean. She made eye contact with me briefly before looking back at the floor.

12