Arranging my Wife's Violation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my designated spot and watched the remainder of the men rape my wife one after the other in ingenious ways. After everyone had finished, the men went back to their quarters and the attending wives carried my wife out on a stretcher.

"She can't walk right now, but don't worry. She will be back to normal in a couple of days. She will be well looked after by the attending wives," Chris reassured me.

I went back to my quarters and poured myself a stiff drink. As I sipped it, I thought about my good fortune. The phone in my room rang and it was one of the attending wives informing me that dinner was served in the dining hall. I made my way there and dined with my new brothers. After a three course feast, I returned to my room. I switched on my computer. On the desktop there was a shortcut called Wives. When I clicked on it, I saw that it was an inventory of all the wives kept at The Ranch. I could search based on any number of criteria that I wanted.

I leaned back in my chair and thought about what I craved that evening. I searched for a petite wife who was still new to The Ranch. Several beautiful choices came up. I made my selection and noted her room number. I made my way down to the wives' corridor, found her room, and punched in the code to unlock her door. I stepped inside, and a frightened little wife looked up at me from her bed. She held her sheet over her body as some ludicrous form of defense. I stepped inside and let the door close behind me. I was home.

The end.

12