"Arrested" at The Office

Story Info
Young Business Executive Gets "Arrested" For a Good Cause.
2.3k words
4.46
15.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charitable Impulse

"Jean, what's on my schedule later today?"

Julia Mulloy called out to her long time assistant, voice just loud enough to be heard through the open doorway linking their adjoining offices.

"Your staff meeting at 11, then at 1pm you get arrested."

"Say what?"

Julia stood, striding on long shapely legs towards her assistant's desk, eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Remember...you volunteered for this year's Children's Hospital Jail-A- Celebrity Fundraiser. You get 'arrested'. Company venders and your friends bail you out. We've been raising money for weeks. They say you will be a very valuable prisoner."

"Oh, right...wish you had reminded me. I'm not exactly dressed for a penitentiary."

Julia raised her arms, twirling, modeling the short black skirt and creamy silk blouse that was her typical business attire. Sheer dark hose and black pumps completed the ensemble. At a sleek 5'7" and in her mid thirties, Julia was the model of the hot, young, ambitious business executive determined to have it all.

"I dressed up for that breakfast presentation today. The men seemed to pay particular attention. "

"No doubt," Jean responded doing her best to conceal her own admiration of the alluring package her boss presented.

Jean was a few inches shorter than Julia. Fit from years of tennis and running, Jean's frosted blonde hair was cut shorter than the long dark hair of her boss. Unmarried, Jean was a few years older than the young executive she had worked with since joining the company five years earlier. She prided herself in the loyalty and discretion that made them quite a team. Up until today.

"I'm sure they were impressed," Jean commented, taking in the tall shapely and stylishly dressed body of her boss.

"But that outfit should be no problem, I'm sure your 'jailers' will treat you well. Maybe the sexy outfit will even get you time off for good behavior."

"So explain the get arrested drill?" Julia asked, heading back to her desk to plow through accumulated emails. Following her into her office, Jean looked over Julia's shoulder, a smirk creasing her lips.

"Oh, no big deal. An off-duty police officer picks you up here and hauls you downtown to the Hospital's "holding cell". I will be there promptly to pay your bail".

"Well don't be late...I want to work out tonight. I have the night off for a change."

"Not to worry." Jean's smirk turned to a grin as she turned her back, returning to her office, musing "If only you knew".

Julia Mulloy wanted and (just about) had it all: a great career managing the foundation of a Fortune 500 company. Two great kids, off this week at summer camp. A successful and attentive husband, off on business trip tonight. And a sumptuous, well-toned body to die for.

Of course, Julia didn't get where she was in life without making a few enemies. Among her staff there were those who appreciated her talent and drive, but secretly called her a "bitch" when in unreasonnably demanding mode. Outside the company she had also made her share of enemies. When you had a budget of millions to spread around the City's many charities those that got were appreciative. But those left off the largesse list took it personally.

Julia's busy morning melted into early afternoon. As plates of chicken salad shared with her staff were cleared from the conference room table, Jean answered the buzz of a nearby phone. Looking to Julia, eyes twinkling, she said "Looks like it's time for your arrest." Smiles and laughs broke out among the half dozen mostly female members of Julia's staff.

"I can't believe I let you con me into this," Julia feigned protest as a short slender female member of the City's finest was shown into the conference room.

"I'm Officer Patricia Dunn. Is Julia Mulloy here?" she asked, all business.

Standing, Julia reached to shake the officer's hand. "Just let me freshen up and get my purse".

"Sorry Ma'am, where you're going a purse won't be necessary."

Grasping the young executive's extended hand, the short but surprisingly strong officer swiftly ratcheted shut the open handcuff she had concealed from Julia in her closed palm.

"Wait," Julia exclaimed, "You don't need to..."

"Just following procedures." Officer Dunn responded, twisting the cuffed wrist behind the back of the blushing executive, then clasping and cuffing the other wrist behind Julia's back. Heart thumping, the stunned young executive twisted her wrists in frustration, quickly realizing that in a few short seconds she had been truly and securely restrained.

"This is humiliating," Julia muttered, as her staff, at first surprised, laughed at their assertive boss's sudden demise at the hands of the much smaller female officer.

"This is not funny," Julia said, more loudly, face red, glaring at Jean, who approached her.

"Calm yourself, Julia. Remember, it's all for a good cause. Think of the Children," Jean reassured, doing her best to squelch a blossoming smirk as she considered her suddenly humbled boss struggling against the hardened steel cuffs.

Jean pushed the dark hair that had tumbled over her boss's face behind her ear, attempting to soothe ruffled feathers. "Let me get your jacket." The young assistant placed the dark carefully tailored suit jacket over her boss's shoulders, hiding the cuffs from prying eyes.

Julia squirmed in her bindings. She thought about other times she had been cuffed. Privately. But quickly sought to suppress the erotic thought. This was different. Humiliating. Non-consensual. But the reflections on those past encounters with binding steel made her stomach flutter. Of course, none of them knew.

"Let's get this over with" she demanded, trying to reassert control over the situation and her own slightly deviant thoughts.

"Just a second, Ma'am. I have some special orders for this arrest," Officer Dunn said, interrupting Julia's effort to reassert control.

"And those are?" Julia retorted, looking down on the officer approaching her, eyebrow raised in disdain, as she attempted to calm a suddenly racing heart.

"I'm told you should be considered 'dangerous'. Apparently a donor pledged additional money to take higher security measures when bringing you in."

More titters came from the staff, suppressed by a glare from Julia. "How much more?"

"$5000," Jean interjected.

"You knew about this?" Julia demanded, turning a disdainful glare on her assistant.

"Julia, you know Children's Hospital is our No. 1 Charity this year. I've been working the phones to make you the most valuable prisoner in this year's fundraiser. You have special 'friends' out there willing to pay big for your arrest and release."

Temporarily pacified by her assistant's apparent devotion to a good cause, Julia sheepishly looked at the officer. A twist of her restrained wrists was an unsubtle reminder that she clearly had lost control of the situation.

"OK...do your worst".

Another stomach flutter, this time sliding a bit lower to the valley encased in her quickly dampening panty hose followed that act of submission. She was both anxious and curious about what was to come.

Julia had not noticed the leather pouch the officer had brought with her. Out came a broad leather belt, quickly strapped around her waist, securing her wrists in back. Julia couldn't help but wonder about the purpose of the other D's rings on the front and back of the belt.

Then came ankle shackles. Padded leather, connected by an 18 inch chain. The officer bent down to strap them above Julia's stylish pumps.

"At least the leather won't run those expensive hose," Jean observed, all too perkily.

Finally, some black leather contraption that made Julia step back, only to be braced by Jean from behind.

"No," was all Julia could muster, shaking her head.

"Sorry Ma'am, now just hold still a moment longer" officer Dunn responded. Jean cooed her sympathetic assurances. "Just think of those Children!"

Back now pressed against the conference room table, Julia really had no choice but to submit as the leather hood slid over her face, covering her green eyes in darkness. She shook her head and opened her mouth in protest as the officer, or was it Jean, slid a thick leather plug into her mouth, gagging her tightly as the contraption was buckled behind her neck, over her long raven hair. All she could do was shake her head in frustration now, with hands and ankles tightly restrained. There was no laughter now as Julia's staff watched in silent amazement at the quick and effective subjection of their normally controlling boss.

In darkness, Julia was led by the elbow from the room, down silent hallways, presumably out the back door into the office's parking garage. She wondered which of her colleagues had witnessed her humiliating arrest. Subjecting herself to this humiliating display for charity now seemed no less embarrassing than a real perp walk would be.

And yet, the simmering arousal triggered by her sudden restraint and inescapable subjugation became even more distracting.

Jean was still at her side, making small talk with the officer as they headed, presumably, to some waiting vehicle. Julia heard the chirp of an unlocking door and the sound of a van door sliding back.

"I believe the orders call for one more security measure," Officer Dunn said, apparently addressing Jean. Julia could only mumble her confusion through gagged lips. What was next? She clearly was going no where in her current bound, gagged and blindfolded condition. Suddenly she was turned by hands at her elbows and then pushing gently but firmly against her slim tummy, back now pressed against the side of the officer's van.

Jean's voice came to her from just inches away, muffled by the tightly embracing leather hood. But it seemed a different Jean now, her hands pressed intimately against Julia, one on her shoulder another at her hip.

"Julia...you may hate me after this is over. Maybe I'll be looking for a new job next week. But knowing you, working for you as long as I have, I decided to take that risk. Plus...we've raised lots of money for the hospital!"

With that, Jean 's fingers slid around her boss's waist, opening the fastener and then slowly lowering the zipper of that short black skirt. Despite her squirms and muted protests, gravity took the loosened skirt to Julia's ankles, where firm hands lifted each shackled foot to pull it away, exposing the dark pantyhose that covered Julia's muscular legs.

"Hmmm...no undies," the petite officer commented archly.

"She hates panty lines," Jean responded, as if Julia was not there.

Under that tight leather hood, Julia turned even redder, frustrated that she could not be heard through her gag, then astonished as she felt Jean, or was it the officer, fiddle with the leather belt at her waist, attaching who knows what, then spinning her around, chest now pressed firmly against the van. Hands thrust between her thighs, lingering intimately to Julia's astonishment, then pulling something that slithered through and between her athletic legs.

"Interesting, she's wet already," Jean commented to the officer, who laughed softly.

"She's like a cat in heat. Seems she must be into this sort of thing," the officer responded.

Julia could only moan with embarrassment. And arousal.

Whatever had been pulled through her legs was quickly connected to the leather belt in back and then tightened with a jerk that brought Julia to her toes. The unwelcome intruder, apparently a thin strap of some sort, cleaved and pressed against the by now soaking folds that betrayed her arousal. Gasping into her gag, Julia was turned again, facing the unseen Jean. But this time Jean moved even closer, one of her thighs sliding between Julia's, pressing against her, making Julia breath ragged, her heart racing.

"Julia, darling. You and I have had a business like relationship all these years. But as your assistant I pick up things. Like those smutty emails to that lady lawyer in Boston. Margaret. Remember her?" Julia gasped. Those emails were private. "Or the handcuffs sometimes buried in your briefcase." Another gasp. Her husband had given her those. To use with that Boston lawyer. He loved her occasional girl-on-girl escapades, particularly with a bondage chaser.

"Then there was that kinky bondage novel you had in the back of your desk drawer for so many months. Wasn't it called "Her Lesbian Bondage Slut"? You think I don't notice that sort of thing?"

Julia's head sunk. Busted.

"Sometimes you can be so dense. You know I like women. But you never picked up on the crush I've had for you all these years?" Jean's fingers slid under Julia's silk blouse, teasing a nipple with strong polished nails. Julia's pulse raced and she involuntarily sought friction against Jean's intruding thigh. But it wasn't nearly enough to achieve the orgasm she was increasingly desperate to achieve.

"Well it turns out I'm not the only one with a crush on you. A woman you know decided to pay big to your favorite charity for some quality time with you this afternoon. Your schedule is clear through late tonight. When your evening is over, give me a call and tell me whether I have a job in the morning. Better yet, stop by and give me a blow by blow. Let me soothe those aching muscles."

With a final tweek at Julia's left nipple, and a final frustrating grind of thigh against her boss's molten cunt, Jean stepped away.

"Take her away officer," Jean said with a husky laugh. "But let me turn this on first."

Jean's hand groped somewhere between Julia's sodden thighs. Julia jumped as she felt a tiny vibrator, apparently incorporated in that tight cunning crotch strap, come to life in close contact with her soaking sex. Julia's knees nearly buckled as she considered her helpless plight and the confession just received from her "loyal" assistant. In a fog mingling embarrassment with frustrating sexual agitation, she surrendered to the officer's firm hands sliding her into the van. Julia was quickly buckled into place, squirming in her bonds on the van's firm bench seat. Her assistant had discovered and then exploited her darkest fantasies. The effect was incendiary.

But where was she headed now?