Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss between her and Jason slowly softened, until it was just the two of them pressing their lips to each other. Even that eventually ended, the alien woman slowly pulling back from Jason, the pair looked at each other for a few moments before she pushed herself up and off of him, rising up from her knees. She reached down offering him a hand, which he gladly took and she pulled him easily up and onto his feet. She looked between the two of them, saying another few words of her alien language before reaching down and pressing a button on the box on her hip. The liquid suit began to slowly pour out from it, beginning to pour out over her body and again, hiding her green and black skin and her cum stuff sex from sight. Jason quickly looked her figure over again before it was hidden from sight. He blushed as he realized she was looking directly at him as he did.

His gaze briefly fell, and he scratched the back of his head shyly, "Sorry." She didn't seem bothered by it though, saying something again before she turned and walked a few steps back towards the ship. Soon her entire body was again covered by the ridged suit, and Jason finally managed to look away from her and back to Nick.

Nick glanced to him at the same time. "Dude," was all he said.

Jason couldn't think of anything to add to that. The last thing he had expected tonight was to find an alien, much less to get the chance to fuck her and lose his virginity. His eyes soon returned to her though, naked or not, she looked amazing, and he felt like he could watch her all day. She was messing around with the ship again, occasionally looking back at the two of them, but she seemed to have moved on or had other things to take care of at least. He didn't remotely understand why she had suddenly had sex with the two of them, but he wasn't going to complain.

Beside him, Nick was doing up his pants again and checking his phone. "Damn it. Jason, we've got to go. My Mom texted me five times, I bet yours has been calling as well."

Jason pulled his pants up as well, minus the button, checking his phone. Half a dozen missed calls in the last hour and a half. There would be Hell to pay when he got back home. He looked back up at the alien woman, she glanced up at him and brought a hand up slowly in a wave. Jason returned it with a stupid grin on his face.

Nick tapped him on the shoulder, "Let's go." Reluctantly Jason nodded, and began stepping back from the clearing, his eyes still on her. He gave another wave that she mimicked before he turned and started following Nick back to their bikes. "Holy shit!" Nick said loudly as they turned on their flashlights and made their way through the woods. "Dude, she's a total slut, and an absolute babe, that ass and those tits? Who knew an alien would be so hot? And would be so eager to suck cock and fuck? We've got to come back out here, I hope she doesn't go anywhere."

Nick clearly had his mind on certain parts of her, and Jason had spent plenty of time admiring the same features, but Nick clearly hadn't lingered on her face. Nick continued talking about her body and how good she felt. Jason glanced back through the trees but they were already too far away to see her or the ship. Nick might not be looking past her wonderfully sculpted ass or her magnificent rack, but Jason imagined she wasn't here just to fuck a couple high-school boys. More than anything he wished that he had been able to understand her and talk with her.

"My parents are going to be pissed that I'm out so late," Nick added. Jason couldn't help but wince at thinking what his Mom was going to do him, he was well past curfew and it wasn't like he could tell her what the two of them had actually been up to, not that she would believe him even if he told the truth.