All Comments on 'Arrival of The RX-2000'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn...

Just looked at your profile. 6 stories in three days!? You're really on a roll. Must have been saving them for a while huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo

Very well written and every neckbeard’s fantasy. You’ll do well here.

higgohiggoover 5 years ago
Loved it

This is the second of your stories that I have read and I loved them both. Please keep up the brilliant work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story, loved it.

Great story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

Well written, but got to weird for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ruined

It started out so well. U could have gone in so many different directions. Then you brought in time travel and it started to unravel. Next thing I know I'm reading a transformers meets the ninja turtles comic book. And not a very good one at that! I knew long before the reveal that the whole 'space adventue' sequence was a dream. Did you forget? The end of the story came and he never woke up. The beginning premise was good. Then the plot became sloppy disjointed and poorly thought out. I can only hope future offerings improve.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Huh

Why didn't you finish the first story, let a lone the 2nd story. It was getting silly but would be nice if you could have given it an ending. Jumping to them being human and had a dream is too lame. Stopped reading when you began story #3. Even the time jump into the future was silly for story #2.

2*, but would have been much more except for the big change. Your writing was pretty good, such a shame the story telling didn't match.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good story, more sci-fi than erotica but still very well written and great ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn

Wow. Incredible story definitely more sci-fi than sexual but right up my alley very much enjoyed it so thank you.

Jala_WestJala_Westover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Well. Very Science-Fiction-y. That's not a bad thing at all. The use of stable time loops is handled very cleanly, and to the same comedic effect as in the Dr. Who Space/Time short. The writing style - it's not what I normally expect on lit, and it isn't the same as a lot of the other ones I like, but it's still good, and one I enjoy.

What really sets it off? The fact that the author managed to not explicitly show how the guy who fired off the machine closed his own loop (note in a pocket), but leave that for the reader to put together. Good show!

Five out of five, but I still have two critiques:

1. Point beats edge. Now, there is a mild subversion here in that possible non-human targets (read robots) need to be disabled, not perforated so they bleed out, but a throw away line about that might be useful? Then again, as I write this, I praise the author for not laying everything out above, so I can't really complain too much.

2. No real need for the T-1000. It makes the threat of advanced robots, even to the 21st century worse.

All in all, minor issues, in a fun romp.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Looooved it!

The House M.D. and M*A*S*H references were AWESOME!!!!!

As a biiig fan of Douglas Adams and Doctor Who, I got a big kick outta this.

10/10!!!!!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Obvious solution overlooked... they can get a king-sized bed.

EscManEscMan6 months ago

Pretty sure we lost an arm somewhere lol

Good read

SBC97281SBC972815 months ago

I had a lot of fun reading this story. Five well earned stars for adding great touches to a somewhat common android space time epic. Susan was a hoot. I am watching the market for the early release as progress gets here before we're ready.

Havoc100Havoc100about 2 months ago

What about Josh getting his left arm cut off right before the time travel? I know it got picked up and hopefully came back with them but it was never mentioned again.

KnightofmindKnightofmind11 days ago

Um. Hmm. Talk to more girls. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...