All Comments on 'Arrogant Bastard'

by HollyChampion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Thanks, super story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Quote Marks?

Without the appropriate quotation notations, trying to figure out who was saying what was almost impossible without going back and checking - and ruining the flow of the story. And the same is true for trying to figure out what was 'speech' and what was narrative.

I didn't vote on this story or your other story in the attempt to give you a break. If I had voted, it would have been a low, low star. Try using quotation marks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Sad and sensual....mmmm

Rede772Rede772about 7 years ago
Quotation marks!!

They are absolutely necessary for any dialogue. Never, never, never leave them out. Confusing and makes it impossible to read.

HollyChampionHollyChampionabout 7 years agoAuthor
qoutation marks

Thnx for the comments...really appreciate it...I don't see a big need for quote marks in a short story. This isn't War and Peace, but I will add them in the future. As for why she took the job her family is forcing her to via their sudden change in status and hope/desire she can help them from losing their home/rank in the small town...I wanted to plant clues that everyone she knows is actually using her every bit as much as the antagonist is...it just isn't as obvious yet...and the reason she doesn't sue is she likes the way he treats her..although I probably could have made that point clearer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I loved it, the way he tricked he into humiliation was divine. Keep that type of story line up. Cant wait to read more.

Px

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

make him trap her then tease her. seriously love reading that plus please ADD QUOTATION MARKS!!! otherwise way too hard to read. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved the way he took control of her and dominated her. Sick but hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous