Arrowhead

Story Info
Summer's winding down; nights are heating up at Arrowhead.
3.1k words
4.59
10.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M8dOvGlaz
M8dOvGlaz
283 Followers

Ratings and/or feedback comments always appreciated. I hope you enjoy this short story!

*****

"Thank you," I heard Laura tell the lone customer as he settled his bar tab. He muttered a reply and wove slightly as he made for the exit. The words jerked me out of my reverie. The tipsy customer fumbled for the doorknob and let himself out into the warm night.

It's going to be a dull evening, I thought. I would be at work for three more hours, mostly alone since Laura's shift ended in an hour.

It was the end of the summer season at Arrowhead Resort. Most schools had already started back up, and we had very few guests left. Only five rooms at the resort were occupied. Next week, the main resort would revert to winter mode. All but twenty of the 104 rooms and cabins would be closed, along with the main kitchen and dining area. The golf course, marina and bar, with its little kitchen, would remain open. Staffing had been minimized for the low season.

It'd been a good summer for tips up until the last two weeks. Last summer, my tips had allowed me to buy a small boat. Autumn would be slow, but I would continue to work some evenings and weekend nights. The part-time bar job supplemented my day work as a handyman for hire, and allowed me time to hunt, fish, and hike in the area. I was looking forward to the upcoming autumn hunting season. The fish and game I brought home helped fill my larder, and my other expenses were incidental.

Laura and I were the only bar staff working this Wednesday evening, and it had been the slowest night of the entire summer season. It was about as exciting as watching the grass grow.

"I'll get the closing checklist started," she said. I gave her a nod, then watched surreptitiously as she walked out of the room to get what she needed from the storage closet.

Laura was new this season, and the youngest of the servers who worked the bar. She was barely of age to serve liquor, with a sweet face and even sweeter body. The funny thing was how self-conscious she was about it. This was evidenced by the way she wore her uniform shirt a size too big and untucked, attempting to hide her womanly shape. That stupid shirt covered half her ass, too. Still, there were times she would reach over a table to serve a drink, and the shirt would pull tight across the side of her boob, outlining a perfectly formed breast. I liked to imagine cupping it in my hand, the weight of it filling the palm, the rest spilling from my fingers as I kneaded the firm flesh. My guess was she was about a 34D.

There were other times she would reach up for something on a shelf behind the bar, and the shirt would hike up over her waistband, showing just a flash of tanned skin, and the round curve of her shapely ass. I was tempted to start storing more things on the higher shelves behind the bar, but I didn't want to listen to the other servers bitch about it. Not Laura though; she wouldn't have complained. She would have gone about her business without comment.

I knew the other servers teased Laura about having a crush on me. They thought I paid no attention when they chattered in the breakroom, or clustered together gossiping and laughing during slow times in the bar. I'd pretend I didn't hear when they needled her, causing her to blush, whenever her eyes lingered a little too long on me. They weren't catty toward her the way some women could get when they got together. Instead, they treated Laura more like a kid sister.

The other two males on the bar team thought Laura was probably still a virgin. My guess was that she was just inexperienced. They tended to focus their flirtations on the more outgoing women on the resort staff. Jeff was hot for at least one woman in every department, provided her pants were tight. Mick was fond of just about any of the female staff, as long as they wore heavy makeup and had dyed blonde hair. Laura didn't meet their qualifications. Also, she was taller than Mick, which I thought bothered him more than he cared to admit. Personally, I found Laura's downplaying of her appearance appealing. She reminded me of a doe, with her wide, soft brown eyes, and three shades of brown in her hair.

Mick and Jeff had managed to work their way through several of the female resort staff; however, I tried to keep my cock in my pants around co-workers. I'd learned over time that there can be too much drama resulting from workplace dalliances, but I considered taking the risk for a piece of Laura.

I amused myself by watching her, as she tried to unobtrusively watch me while she went about cleaning the main area of the bar. It was a habit of hers when things were slow. The thing was, I was better at not getting caught at this little game. She thought she was playing it alone.

I idly wiped down the bar, while tallying the number of times I'd caught Laura watching me from the corner of her eye this evening. At least five times, I decided. Turning my back to Laura, I began cleaning the window behind me, and was nearly done, when I saw movement on the other side.

One of the unique features of Arrowhead Resort was the arrowhead-shaped swimming pool. And the unique feature of the pool was the window in the deep end that allowed swimmers who dove under the water to look into the bar, and the bar patrons to look out.

The nighttime pool lights were set to low intensity. The water and lights worked together to cast an otherworldly blue glow through the window. The bar lights were dim as well. I wasn't even sure if swimmers could see well into the bar at night.

Two pairs of legs kicked gently as a pair of swimmers made use of the pool. The only visible parts of their bodies were their hips and legs. Based on what they wore, I guessed it was a man and woman bobbing in the water of the nine-foot-deep pool.

I shrugged off the image of the late night swimmers, and turned to wash the last of the dirty glasses currently stacked in the bar sink. As I was drying my hands, I heard Laura give a gasp of shock.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

She was staring past me, through the window and into the pool. Following her gaze, I turned to see what had caught her attention. Maybe one of the pesky late season tourists had drowned.

I saw that the two swimmers now floated close to the glass, likely clinging to the edge of the pool based on their proximity to us. The female pair of legs had discarded her bikini bottom. The man's hand was working itself between her legs, fingers stroking slowly in and out of her folds. Her pussy appeared shaved, with only a thin landing strip of hair left over her outer lips. The water distorted their flesh somewhat, adding an interesting sensual dimension to the scene.

As we watched, the swimmers continued to float in front of our window. The buoyancy of the water would sometimes turn them slightly toward the window, then slightly away. As I watched, the woman's hand pulled the waistband of her companion's swim trunks away from his body and down, so the elastic band now encircled his upper thighs. His semi-rigid cock bobbed almost comically in the water. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to stroke him lightly. Their bodies bumped against each other gently, then they floated a few inches apart as they played with each other's sex.

"There's a better view from behind the bar," I said, turning my head just enough to glance at Laura. She still wore her stunned expression, but her lips were parted just slightly. Her eyes were locked onto the scene.

At first, I thought she may not have heard me, but then she began to move toward the bar, so I turned my eyes back to the tableau in the window. Laura stepped behind the bar, and I extended my hand to her. Would she take it? If so, it would be the first time we'd ever touched aside from the few times we had accidentally brushed against one another when we worked the bar on crowded summer nights. She glanced at me hesitantly, then laid her hand in mine. I used it to draw her closer, turning her so that we both faced the window, leaving my hands on her upper arms. I kept my touch light, afraid too heavy a hand might send her scurrying back around to the far side of the bar.

"Look," I said quietly.

We stood below the swimmers, or rather, their lower halves. I could see a bit more of them from this angle, though their faces above the water were not visible. The woman's large breasts remained covered by her bikini top. Otherwise, we had a very good view of the action from where we stood. The angle, combined with looking into the water through the glass gave a strange distortion to their bodies, though things were clear enough that it took little effort to see what was happening.

As we watched, the woman floated closer to her companion. His two fingers still leisurely worked in and out between her pussy lips.

I shifted my feet and repositioned myself until only a mere couple of inches separated me from Laura. She was at least five-foot eight, fitting nicely back against my six-foot four frame. She was so close that the hair caught in her ponytail tickled me under my chin. Glancing down, I could see her wringing a bar towel between her hands. She seemed to be holding her breath for a few moments at a time, then she would exhale raggedly.

"Can they see us?" she asked nervously.

"No," I murmured, my lips grazing her ear. She shivered lightly. "Not at this angle. We'll be able to see without being seen, as long as they don't go under."

I caressed Laura's arms, then took hold of her hips. I wondered if she would pull away from me; I hoped she wouldn't. She remained still and ramrod straight as we watched the swimmers. I found myself breathing in sync with her.

The female swimmer wrapped her legs around the man's waist, using her hand to guide his cock to her opening. Laura gave a small gasp as he slowly began to work his bulbous cock head into the woman's waiting pussy. The muscles in her thighs flexed, sinking her further onto his hard shaft. The male hand grasped one ass cheek firmly.

I felt my cock twitch in my pants, making me glad that I'd worn my tight-fitting khakis to work tonight. Laura's breath caught as the man finally found himself buried in his partner's pussy. I slowly worked one hand beneath Laura's shirt and moved it in a small circle over her soft belly.

"We shouldn't be watching them," she said with a tremor in her voice.

"We can stop if you want. Do you want to stop, Laura?" My hand stilled on her belly, but my prick continued to twitch and swell. I didn't really mean stop watching, and I was certain Laura knew that. She drew a deep breath, shifting on her feet, her ass bumping back against my hardening cock.

"No," she said softly. I exhaled slowly and teased the rim of her ear with my lips. A small sound escaped her, and I felt the blood surge into my cock in response.

Carefully, I worked my right hand further under her shirt, while the left rested over the top button of her pants. We both continued to watch the couple in the pool. The woman was slowly but steadily riding her partner's cock in that otherworldly existence outside the glass pane. They worked together to prevent the buoyancy of the water from separating them as they sought their release.

Meanwhile, my large right hand encountered the soft fabric of Laura's bra and drew another small sound from her as I moved it over her breast. I don't think I was imagining the slight shift of her body as I gently kneaded the fleshy globe through her bra. My other hand was less dexterous, but I managed to unfasten the button of her slacks. I pulled my hand back, stroking the flesh of her belly with my fingers before moving them slowly down.

"Watch," I said in a low voice, mostly to distract her from my fingers unzipping the front of her pants. "I've seen you watching me, Laura. Do you like what you see? Do you like watching?"

"Yeah." Did she like watching the couple, watching me, or both? I didn't care; it was all the same. She liked it.

"Someone might see us," I warned, though I wasn't really concerned. No one was going to come in this late on a weeknight. My fingertips found the waistband of her panties. I'd bet anything they were cotton, some light pastel color; light blue, pink maybe?

The woman rose and fell gently on the man's cock. She floated up until she was in danger of having him slip out of her. She would then use the hand on his shoulder and legs wrapped around his waist to anchor herself again.

My fingertips slipped into the cup of Laura's bra, and I rubbed her nipple with firm strokes until the flesh hardened. Jesus, her nipple was the size of a pencil eraser. I longed to suck it into my mouth and feel the flesh swell on my tongue.

"You should wear a smaller size shirt to work, Laura. You'd get bigger tips." I tweaked the nipple. "And if you really want to make some money, try going braless. I'll bet you have beautiful nipples. Are they the same pale pink as your lips?" She gave a soft sigh and rubbed herself back against my hard cock. I really needed to make an adjustment; it had grown uncomfortably tight in my pants.

I slid my fingers under the thin elastic band of her panties. She sucked in a breath and held it.

"How wet are you, Laura?" I asked in a husky voice. My fingers dipped down further, over her pubic hair, finding her soft outer pussy lips. I teased her slit, dampening my fingers in her juices as I did. My first two fingers slid into her tight passion-slick hole.

"Jason," she moaned, her knees nearly giving out. I held her tight against me, simultaneously teasing her engorged nipple and wet pussy as she ground herself onto my fingers. I felt her pulse racing where my lips pressed against her neck.

"I wish that were us," I whispered passionately, as the woman began to work faster on the man's cock.

"Ooooooohhhhhh." The soft sound escaped Laura's lips and her hands reached back to dig into my hips. If I didn't get a grip on myself, I was going to come in my pants just from grinding on her through layers of fabric.

The couple had somehow slipped apart. The woman's legs had loosened, and the man's cock was several inches below her waiting snatch. As we watched, and I continued stroking and grinding Laura, the man's balls contracted, his cock jerking hard. A small milky cloud burst from the tip. It jerked a second and third time, and a pearlescent ribbon shot up and away from the tip, waving gently in the water as it traveled on an unseen current.

"Jason, oh my god," Laura moaned softly. The quiet sound belied the strength of her convulsing muscles on the fingers within her tight pussy as she orgasmed. I moaned in response, grinding myself against her, regardless of the discomfort of my cock where it remained confined in my pants. She trembled, panting softly.

I forgot about the swimmers. I took my hand out of her shirt and used it to turn her body enough that I could reach her mouth more easily. My lips found hers and she moaned against them as we kissed passionately.

"Laura," I murmured, my fingers still buried in her folds, my hand wet with her come. "Little doe," I called her, before I gently pried open her lips with my tongue, sweeping it into her mouth while my hand clasped the back of her neck. What I wanted was to yank her pants down around her thighs, bring her to her hands and knees, and bury my raging hardon in her heat. I growled low in my throat at the thought of having her here and now, in such a way.

Startled, she jerked her head back, and looked at me wide-eyed. Realizing I was going too fast for her, I gently removed my fingers, though I was slow as I slid them out of her pants. I released her and she took a step back. She was flustered now, blushing so hard it was visible under her tan, even in the dim light of the bar. Her normally pale pink lips were rosy from my hard kisses. She glanced around as she hastily fastened her pants.

"They're gone," she said in a strained voice, and I glanced over to find the swimmers no longer occupied their space in front of our window. "I-I should, I have to..." She trailed off.

"Go on, I'll finish up here." I tried to sound cool and calm, like my cock wasn't straining toward her through my pants.

She turned and walked rapidly to the small staff break room. It was several minutes before she came back, clutching her small purse.

"I-I'll see you Friday." She glanced at me from under her eyelashes. "For work," she added unnecessarily.

"Friday," I confirmed. "Get on home, Laura."

She fled from me.

That's okay, little doe, I thought, grinning slightly. I'm a patient hunter and this season was barely getting started.

Thanks to andyinoz for the editing help! (Andy: I left the ending the same but I always appreciate the feedback. Also, I added a bit here and there so here's hoping I didn't add errors.)

*This was originally intended to be a one-off short story but a couple of people who were kind enough to do a beta-reading for me have requested a follow up, so I will post 1-2 more shorts with these characters.