All Comments on 'Arrowhead'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot scene!

nycreadernycreaderabout 4 years ago
Nice (brief) story; Good writing.

Thanks, "M8dOvGlaz", for this story (whose brevity is not the only way in which it is by no means a duplicate of your recent Lessons Learned series).

One way in which this story *does* resemble Lessons Learned is its good writing, and the "hot"ness (as another Commenter put it)/effective eroticism of your writing of sex scenes.

I look forward to seeing what you will do with Jason and Laura in future related stories.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
warm & hot

as so often, the writing is both warm and hot, if that makes any sense ....

a man's PoV that i like .. taking pleasure in her pleasure --- the way i ilke to look at Laura ....

court1court1about 4 years ago
written well and also quite erotic

Very well written story, and also the erotic content worked. It stiffened my resolve to read more! (wait, let me rephrase)

RaindropStarRaindropStaralmost 4 years ago

Nicely done; I dig it.

shadow_stormshadow_stormover 3 years ago

Incredibly hot story, M8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Pretty pretty please, with sprinkles on top. That was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the story...love your style

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story tremendously. You are an excellent writer, the pace is just right, and the eroticism is nuanced. The underwater sex scene was incredibly sexy and creatively done. This piece just begs for additional chapters.

Laura’s innocence, her modesty in wearing an oversize shirt to work, and her doe-like essence all make for an intriguing story of seduction. Jason is an experienced operator, and he will patiently hunt this little doe. Laura will get bagged!

My wife squirmed in her chair as we read, "You should wear a smaller size shirt to work, Laura. You'd get bigger tips." … "And if you really want to make some money, try going braless. …” OMG! That is so hot, and it stuck a vital nerve with my wife.

We married the minute we graduated from high school, and we both enrolled in the university. Now, we are in our early twenties and college graduates. In our state, a person can work in a bar at age 18. So, my wife supported us as a cocktail waitress at a luxury resort, all the way through college.

The thing was, after we both graduated, she didn’t want to be tied down to a 9-5, desk job in an office. And she really enjoyed her work in that bar. Finally, even with the reporting of tips for tax purposes, there was still a lot of ‘cash’ sloshing around at the bar. Taking a professional, office job would actually net her less income.

My wife has been in Laura’s shoes. Very early in her career she received the ‘dress sexy, flirt, and get better tips’ lecture from the other waitresses and her supervisors. It took her about six to lose some of her modesty and start dressing for the part. And, when she did; her tips doubled. Then, after another six months she was able to loosen up and flirt; again, her tips doubled. It was an emotional struggle at first, but now she is a natural and truly enjoys it. She says, “What girl wouldn’t enjoy having men lusting over her body all evening?”

We can’t wait to see how Laura makes her own two-pronged transformation. With Jason’s guidance she will likely become a top earner with tips. And there is nothing sexier that seeing a shy girl being sexually seduced, by a master like Jason!

We don’t know if Laura is a virgin or not. But we do know she is modest and innocent. There is nothing more exciting than seeing a young woman willingly give up both her modesty and innocence. As my wife went through those transitions it was a thrilling time for both of us.

Good job. We can’t wait for the next chapter!

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 2 years ago

Exquisite erotica. This piece is perfection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...