Ars Goetia: Seals and Summoning

Story Info
A warlock summons a succubus but is unsure of her intentions.
5.9k words
4.68
4.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers

A request. Succubus appearance is based off of the warlock summon in WoW and her personality off of a horny Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie. Any errors, lemme know, and enjoy.

***

Aedin Calder paced back and forth, his heavy boots thumping against the wooden boards that made up the floor of his cabin in the woods. Sequestered deep within the ancient forests of Elwynn, his mind raced as if through a maze, alone and far, far from the prying eyes of civilization. There would be no nosey neighbors, no dissuasive colleagues... no guards to save him should something go terribly awry. He had summoned imps and creatures of the void before, but a succubus? No, they were trickier. It was not at all unusual for less experienced warlocks to be seduced, deceived, and even killed by the wickedly feminine creatures they summoned.

He would be different. He was prepared. He had done everything right.

He stopped, silencing his woolgathering and flicking his gaze to the summoning circle chalked onto the floorboards. Twelve times already he had looked it over, double checking it for any imperfection or flaw in design. It was impeccable, of course, but each inspection assuaged his mind until he was finally ready to proceed with the summoning. Taking a swig from his wineskin, Calder licked his lips and began the ritual.

Standing a few cubits from the magic circle, he drew his hands up before him, slowly, as if lifting a great weight. They glowed a deep violet and a swirl of dark energy gradually took flight around him, darkening his candle-lit room with a menacing purple. The curtains over the windows fluttered as if in a gentle breeze, and outside, beneath the watchful moons of Azeroth, the creaking and swaying of trees could be heard, their branches scratching at the small home's walls and windows like skeletal fingers. Calder was imperturbable, however, and his channeling continued. The energy swimming around the room seemed playful at first, focusing on him before targeting his candles, corrupting their orange flame into a deep purple. Eventually, the energy became more frantic as it was dragged towards the summoning circle, gathering within and coalescing into a queer mass of what looked like molten magma, rippling and climbing over itself. It struck out against the bonds he had set, but a shouted incantation mollified it.

"Ered'nash ila mornu nakuun. Ered'nash ban Sayaad!"

He repeated this again, a sweat forming on his brow. Slowly, the bundle of flowing energy moved to accommodate his desire, forming shapes and patterns until it was vaguely humanoid, and then, all at once, it hissed and flashed like lightning, leaving behind in an instant the tall form of a demon.

Sucking down a gulp of air as if he had been holding his breath the entire time, Aedin smiled. "It worked!" Lowering his hands back down to his sides, he eyed his newly bound demon.

She was beautiful but without a doubt demonic: long reddish-purple horns jutted out from above her forehead and then curved upwards like two great spires. Fibrous wings that were too wide for the summoning circle enshrouded her body, wrapping around her like a cloak. On the bottom of each of these wings were small, knife-like growths made of the same stuff as her horns. Menacing, but impractical. Her skin was a light pink, though odd patterns that were dark pink in color ran up her legs and thighs like natural tattoos shaped to look like stockings. They connected to a pair of hooved feet, black and red in color.

Further up the succubus' body, her arms were slender but strong looking, and in general her body was fit and luscious. She wore only a corset made of what looked like plate and a similar looking thong. Her stomach was flat and well toned, and her breasts pushed rebelliously out of her chest piece, offering a good look at her well endowed chest. This hellspawn woman was everything he expected and more. Giddy with excitement, he rubbed his hands together, just now noticing how cold the room had become.

Finally, she channeled her gaze upon him, her almost alien-like features a mask of impassivity. With long ears that drooped at the ends and an angular face fitted with a small nose and full lips, she looked elven, and yet not. Both her black eyebrows and her glowing blue eyes were slanted, giving her an exotic appeal that mortal women lacked. Her raven colored hair, parted down the middle of her forehead by her horns and extending over her ears from either side of her head, reached past her shoulders and came to rest within the valley of her ample bosom. Aedin stared at her for a time, his eyes trapped by hers. He shivered.

The demon--the succubus, he reminded himself--blinked as if awakening from some deep hypnosis, her angular eyes registering him for the first time.

"Master?" Her voice, feminine and husky, had an almost pleading quality to it, as if she wanted nothing more than to please him. "Are you cold?" she continued. "Let me warm you up..." She took a single step towards him, still confined within her circle, and raised a hand as if placing it against an invisible pane of glass hovering in the air. The barrier surrounding her briefly glimmered violet and then returned to it's unseeable state. Her wings shifted; a tail that had previously gone unnoticed by the warlock swayed back and forth like that of a scared cat.

Excited, but also more than a little unnerved at the sight of the enticingly humanoid demon, he exuded his will with a barked command: "Silence!"

The she-demon cringed back towards the center of the circle, head lowered slightly. Her eyes flicked back and forth between the floor and him. For a moment he felt a tinge of guilt, as if he had been cruel to a poor servant girl, but then he remembered that she was a demon just like the imps and voidwalkers that he had summoned in the past, only prettier and more cunning. Clearing his throat and regaining his composure, he stepped towards her in a show of confidence. "You are bound to me, demon. You will do as I say."

"This I know," she said, and then paused before adding, "Master." The succubus raised her head, looking at him intently, but not with hostility. Her speech was fluid, song-like even, but strangely pronounced.

"Good, good." Aedin nodded and looked around as if looking for instructions on what next to say. At last the words came to him. "What is her name?"

She cocked her head. " 'Her', Master?"

His eyes widened and his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "You! What is your name demon woman?"

Like a frightened doe, her eyes widened to match his. A moment later, they returned to their normal, passive state. "Sayeni Valezhaiya'iaxana-azemmatholotu... but you may simply call me Valezha, or Sayeni, as I know my full name is being a handful for you mortals."

Sayeni. Valezha. He juggled the names in his head as he studied her. She did not appear rebellious or otherwise violent. Still, that could easily be the measured ruse of a very old and evil being. "Tell me Valezha, do you resent me for binding you?"

"No, Master."

"Do you intend me harm?"

"No, Master! Quite the opposite."

"What do you mean, 'opposite'?"

"Release me and I will show you, dear human." Valezha leaned forward and licked her lips, appearing eager to do... something.

"Do not lie to me, and do not seek to trick me either, witch."

"No tricks," she reassured. "I would not do such a thing."

"But you could."

"I would not," she repeated, more firmly this time. "And besides, there is no point holding me here. You summoned me for a reason, and that reason I cannot be fulfilling if I am trapped in here."

Calder studied her, looking for a crack in the façade, but found nothing. She did not seem defiant like other demons, nor was there that unsubtle gleam of hated in her eyes as many other enslaved demons carried. In all honesty, she appeared to him more as a caged bird, and a tinge of sadness and self-loathing filled him. How could he keep her imprisoned like this for even a moment longer? Standing patiently, her wings shuffled half-open and then closed, her hands clasped in front of her with her arms framing her well endowed chest, drawing his attention to her breasts.

A succubus, he reminded himself. A deceiver.

"Fine then, demon. I will release you, but do not forget that you belong to me now."

Valezha's eyes lit up and her body swayed back and forth as if with barely contained enthusiasm. "Of course," she replied. "It is so." Her voice was that of forced stoicism, like a soldier speaking to a commander. Her swishing tail further betrayed her excitement.

He stared at her for a short period as if he might reconsider, and then waved his hand dismissively. The barrier around the succubus dissipated with an audible puff; the chalk upon the floor, once glowing a bright purple, lost its luster. For a moment it looked as if Valezha would pounce upon him, but instead she took two eager steps forward and stretched, accentuating the curves and contours of her lush body. Her wings, now free of their magical confinement, spread to their full length which was each slightly longer than the span of her outstretched arms. Smiling, she dipped her head and wings in a bow.

"How may I serve, Master?"

Aedin did not immediately answer her, instead choosing to pace around her in a circle while rubbing at his chin. Her angular eyes, full of curiosity, followed his movements as best they were able without turning her head around. Uncertain of what exactly he was doing, Sayeni Valezha grinned as a thought came to her. She was feeling particularly playful. To give him a better view of her assets, she lifted her wings and leaned her weight to one side of her hips, better exposing the supple cheeks of her ass. Her thong, which was really nothing more than a thin strip of plate in the back, was perhaps the least conservative garment in all of Elwynn. If not for the waistband wearing her bubble butt like a hat, it would be impossible to tell that she was wearing anything at all. When the warlock re-emerged from behind her, his face slightly flushed and obviously trying not to look at her, her grin grew wider.

"What is your name?" Sayeni asked, moving closer to him. He was facing away from her, shuffling through a number of scrolls and tomes, but he whirled on her when she addressed him.

"What?"

"Your name," she repeated, a girlish amusement in her tone of voice. "I would like to be knowing of it."

This time he did look at her, eyes narrowed and brows furrowed in deep thought. The alien features of her face painted a picture of innocence, like an unsuspecting sheep, but her beauty drew him in, prompting sinful ideas to claw their way into his conscious thought. Her glowing blue eyes, alive and shining like pale moons, reflected that innocence, yet within them it seemed like he could glimpse from their pristine pools a deep and desperate yearning. As before, she did not seem evil or violent. But only a fool would trust a demon, much less a succubus.

"Calder." He finally spoke, slowly. "Aedin Calder."

"Aedin Calder." The succubus tested his name upon her lips, mispronouncing Aedin as Aedeen in her oddly accented speech. "I thank you for freeing me, Aedin Calder." She bowed her head, but her long-lashed eyes never left his.

"You are a well mannered demon," he conceded, "but you are not free. You are bound to me now. Forever."

"Well, yes, but I am free from that circle! And from that wretched realm you summoned me from!" Sayeni paused. "And free to do this..." With a quick movement of a hand behind her back, her plate corset clicked and then tumbled free, leaving the demon woman's chest bare and shameless. Pink and full as ripe fruit, her breasts were each a sizeable handful that begged to be grabbed and squeezed. Her nipples, only a slightly darker shade of pink, crowned each like erect flags atop a mountain. Tall and slender as she was, her tits looked huge atop her chest.

Aedin Calder gawked, mouth opening and closing like a fish while his cheeks burned crimson. "W-what are you doing, demon harlot?"

"You, my Master." Valezha giggled, a clear, feminine sound like tinkling water. Another step and she was so close that her breasts brushed against his baggy robe. She was tall, even taller than he despite his hiking boots, and she leaned into him now, her plump tits squishing against his chest, her face inches from his ear. Her tongue, which was long and split down the middle like that of a snake, issued forth from between her lips and licked at the outer edge of his ear. "I wish only to please you," she whispered, her breath hot as steam against his skin. "I promise I will not harm you... unless that is what you are wanting, Master."

As she continued to lick at his ear and neck, Aedin stood frozen like a statue, not quite sure what to do. Surely this was the beginning of her plan. Surely this was how other warlocks met their end. And yet, she did not seem like a legitimate threat; and he had saved her from that hellscape where she resided minutes prior. Perhaps she was just grateful? Her mouth was on his cheek now, kissing its way towards his lips.

She stopped and reached for his hand. "It's cold in here, Master. Let me warm you."

Too stunned and confused to resist, he allowed the succubus to lead him to his bed. It was small, but she guided him atop it and then straddled him after removing her armored thong. She kissed him on the lips this time, careful not to poke him with her horns as her tongue met his. "You taste good," She grinned, and at last he noticed that she had two sets of sharp canine teeth. "And you are handsome. I am thinking that I am lucky, yes."

Valezha sat up straight and put her hands on his shoulders, still grinning with her impish and very inhuman smile. His member was hardening beneath her and she was intent on helping it reach its full potential. Maintaining a firm grip on him, she took to undulating her hips and grinding the thickness of her ass back and forth against him, his shaft teasing at her slit through his robes.

"Do not forget, demon," he said, more than a little flustered as her tits jiggled in his face, "that I can confine you to a soulstone should you attempt to trick me."

Sayeni moved a hand to the back of his head, petting him as if soothing a child and pushing him into the soft hills of her breasts. "As I have been telling you, you needn't worry. To you I am bound, and your every desire I will serve." Her voice was low and husky, yet silky smooth and colored by her heavy demonic accent.

Mollified, he made no protest when she began to disrobe him, stripping off his clothing and dropping it to the floor. She followed after, sliding to her knees before him and wrapping her hand around his cock one finger at a time. Her touch was warm and gentle, and after the first long stroke he could tell that she was exceptionally skilled. Her thumb played at his sensitive head with each upwards shift of the hand, and she palmed at it as well, massaging and applying just the right amount of pressure to his cushiony tip. It didn't take long for pre-cum to trickle out of his urethra like a wellspring, dribbling over her fingers and coating both her hands and his shaft with the sticky stuff. Gleeful, and with one hand cupping at his balls, she brought her face closer, her agile tongue slithering out to lick and lap at his cockhead, twirling around it and poking inside of his opening in search for more of the salty treat. Humming appreciatively, she prepared him for her mouth a bit longer before diving in and engulfing him, sinking her head in his lap until his mushroom tip dipped down into her throat.

Aedin groaned and clutched at the sheets, muscles flexing and body straining from an abundance of pleasure coursing through it. The succubus' mouth was warm like a hot bath and her tongue, snake-like and covered in a strange texture that seemed designed specifically for sucking cock, was far longer than he had previously thought. Unmoving with his shaft half-buried inside of her maw, Sayeni's long tongue extended out past her lips and entwined around him like a vine around a pole, wrapping around the entirety of his throbbing member. It squeezed and unsqueezed, swaying slightly as it shined his member with her saliva, until finally she began to move again, bobbing her head and allowing her tongue to disappear back into her mouth as she devoured every inch of his tool. Her nose bounced off of his groin and immediately her tongue reappeared as she pulled back to his tip, lips dragging along his cock, only to be subsumed within her mouth once again. The pink skinned demon woman throated her master with a hellish fervor, both her tongue, mouth and throat struggling to milk him for all he was worth. Her tempo was fast but her movements were easy, as if deepthroating his cock was as mundane and simple as getting out of bed in the morning or brushing her hair.

Valezha's enthusiastic hunger for cock and cum could not be denied, however; she hummed and slurped with a genuine appreciation for his flavor, her tail wagging above the plump cheeks of her rear end. Each pleased groan from her master spurred her on, her hands rubbing at his thighs, her bright blue eyes staring obediently up at him as she fucked her face upon his manhood. Despite his best efforts, Aedin did not last very long.

Reaching out, he took a firm grip on her horns and pushed her down into his lap, stuffing her face with dick and unleashing a backed up concoction of cum directly down her throat. Sayeni didn't resist. Instead, she further twisted her tongue around his member like an electrical coil, constricting and unconstricting around him in a successful attempt to wring every drop of jizz from his sack. When his groans subsided and the majority of his cum had been ejaculated into her stomach, his grip loosened and she took the opportunity to pull away from him, leaving only his fat tip wrapped around her lips. She sucked on it for a long moment, her cheeks curving inwards and her tongue collecting the last few spurts of his cum. It pooled within her mouth like a tiny pond, and when the well grew dry she drew back, allowing his cock to pop free from between her lips.

Sayeni closed her eyes and shivered as if she contained within her mouth the nectar of gods. Upon opening them, a pleased look spread across her features and she opened her mouth wide, displaying both her sharp sets of canines as well as the pool of cum collected within her mouth. Closing her mouth again, she swished it around between her cheeks and then opened her mouth again, gargling his cum and then swallowing it in a single gulp.

Aedin couldn't help but grin and shake his head in astoundment while patting her on the head. In appreciation of this gesture, she smiled and nuzzled herself back between his legs, taking him into her mouth again and cleaning him off.

"You are being able to continue, Master?" she asked, now sloppily lapping at his sack while her booty wiggled in anticipation.

"Y-yes," he stammered. "Of course!"

Sayeni Valezha wagged her head from side to side in what he assumed was an odd indication of excitement before standing up, her thin tail now a blur as it swished behind her. With speed and great fluidity, she straddled him once more, except this time she helped reposition him upon the bed before gently pushing him fully down upon it. Sitting atop him as she was, his cock, which stood tall at full mast, pressed wantingly against her mound. Her tongue darted out to lick her lips and she reached for his tool with one hand, jerking at it while she grinded her hips against him, teasing the two of them until she could take it no longer. Raising herself up and using her hand to guide him to her entrance, she fell upon his cock, slowly, so that the two of them could savor the sensations that now seized their bodies.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers
12