Ars Goetia: Seals and Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tight was an understatement: there was no doubt that her pink pussy was a sinful portal unlike that of any mortal woman on Azeroth; no comparison could be made, her body was made for pleasure and deception of mortal men, but he no longer cared. He wanted only to feel her constricting cunt around his member, pulling at him, squeezing down around him and making him feel like both his body and mind were melting in a waterfall of pleasure. None of the testimonies, tomes or grimoires could have prepared him for the way this seemingly selfless succubus made him feel.

He opened his eyes, not even realizing that he had closed them, and locked eyes on Valezha. She was looking down at him, panting with a toothy grin on her pretty face while her hands pressed against his chest for balance. Though her prior innocence was still there, a great hunger painted her features. As her large tits bounced, her tail wagged wildly behind her, and her raven-black hair tumbled frantically about her, she looked almost feral and untamed.

"How--" Sayeni bit her lip, drawing blood and barely suppressing a moan as she fell upon his cock. "How is it, my Master?" By this point she had begun to truly ride him, rising and falling, impaling herself on his girth with the quick rising and falling of her body. "I am pleasing you, yes?"

For a few seconds Aedin could just groan, but eventually he found his words. "Yes... you are doing well, demon."

Her entire self seemed to perk up at this, and she leaned forward, squishing her heavy breasts against his chest as she mashed her lips against his. Like a restrained dog eager to chase a rabbit, her energy was palpable. She rode him with the exact same intense demonic fervor that she had sucked his cock with, bouncing her ass in his lap and taking every inch of him within her impossibly snug pussy. Moaning with what seemed like an equal amount of pleasure as glee, her legs tightened around him and her tongue, claiming his mouth as its home, coiled around his own tongue, gently twisting in the strangest kiss he'd ever had. The entire experience was dreamlike, like a blissful illusion of his mind that couldn't possibly be real, something he would wake up to and find himself forgetting as the mundane real set in.

No such awakening came, just the steady thumping and jiggling of the succubus' ass against him as she pumped herself full of his cock. By this point Valezha's tongue had retreated from his mouth and now her lips pecked at his cheek, making her way down to his neck where she nuzzled into him and put her lips and tongue back to work. Unlike the desperate undulating of her hips, in this she was slow and gentle, as if caring for the needs of a virgin lover. Doubts still clung to the very back of Aedin's mind, but, for better or for worse, the tender treatment he was receiving had all but banished them from his thoughts.

Reaching for her with his hands, he gripped at her behind, pressing his fingers into her meaty cheeks before gliding them further up her body, enjoying the warmth of her skin as he slid them over her wide hips and thin waist, followed by her toned back and the hollow beneath her arms. Sayeni made a murmur of appreciation and her body seemed to vibrate like a pleased cat. She turned her mouth towards his ear but he maneuvered his hands beneath her, and, catching the hint, she sat up so that he could better fondle and appreciate her breasts.

They were each large enough to fill his hands, and he took the opportunity to hold them, feeling their weight and admiring the supple tenderness of them. They were pliant beneath his fingers, their softness indenting inwards at the slightest application of pressure. Sitting up suddenly, he rolled them atop her chest and mashed them together, squeezing them like a child's toy but being mindful not to hurt her--though she might be into such things. Her fleshy mountains spilled forth from between his fingers as he gripped them, and her nipples, almost a reddish-pink, he took between his fingers, pinching and pulling at them while she squealed and squirmed. Her frantic riding had slowed, but that was ok. He bent down and took a nipple into his mouth, biting on it carefully before sucking at it and alternating to the next, and then back and forth. Valezha placed one hand atop his oak colored hair, petting at it and sighing contentedly.

"I am feeling good too, Master," she breathed, voice husky and catching with a feminine moan that issued from her lips directly after. It sounded almost as if she was in pain, but this was belied by the trembling of her body and the quivering of her dripping pussy around his shaft. She draped her arms around his neck and grinded her hips against him, her womanhood constricting in a way that must have been entirely unnatural. Her technique worked, however, and with a long, hearty groan Aedin finally came.

It was a climax that must have been the peak of pleasure, for his mind seemed unable to comprehend anything but the tightening of the succubus' cunt around his cock, wringing and milking, earning its much desired tribute of sticky sperm. His muscles tensed and his balls ached as they manufactured their load, draining what must have been the largest batch of jizz he had ever produced directly into the deepest depths of her demonic pussy.

Aedin held on to her waist the entire time, keeping her still as he creamed her snatch, until at last his balls seized production and the deluge of cum came to a halt. Spent, he collapsed back onto the bed. Sayeni Valezha followed him, lying upon his chest with her fat tits smushed against him. Like him, she panted, but unlike him she already seemed ready to go again. Her eyes gleamed with a desire that could not be denied, and her body wiggled and pressed against him, restless with excitement.

"Aedin?" Her voice was almost pleading. It was the first time she had called him by his name, but it barely registered to him. "We will be mating again, yes?"

He opened his mouth to speak but could not form any words. Swallowing, he tried again: "Perhaps... in the morning," he panted. Had he no energy left? A tinge of worry tugged at him, warning him of his choice to bed a succubus, but he ignored it.

Valezha frowned and then pouted, her tail swinging erratically. Eventually, as she sat gazing down at him, the wheels in her head turning, her features brightened again. "I am sorry Master, I have been being a poor servant, pushing you like this." She brought her lips to his brow, kissing him and then moving to his nose, and then finally his lips where she hovered over them. "Allow me to help you..." A pale pink color tinted her normally blue eyes as she leaned down and pressed her lips against his.

Aedin's eyes widened as a pleasant warmth gradually permeated his body, radiating from his lips all the way down to his toes. His breathing relaxed and his limbs filled with such a spirited vigor that he almost felt like getting up and running through the dark Elwynn forest. Instead, he placed a hand upon the demoness' head, feeling through her silky black hair and coming to grip at a smooth keratinous horn. His tongue forced its way into her mouth and he rolled her onto her back, earning a surprised utterance from the succubus. His manhood, which was still lodged within her and had previously been losing its firmness, regained its length and solidity, hardening like stone within her.

Their lips broke away from each other and Sayeni immediately tied her legs around him, leg-locking him in a promise to accept as much cum as he could possibly give her. Though she had revitalized him, the surprise on her face was evident. Sayeni had not expected such a sudden assertive change in her Master. She grinned, her multitude of canines gleaming in a row of white teeth as the feral look she had earlier held painted her features again, making her look frighteningly demonic and yet inconceivably gorgeous.

Aedin's thrusts began, a rapid smacking of human flesh on demon flesh as he drilled her into the bed, his manhood hammering her pussy into submission. He was not a weak man, but nor was he a warrior, and yet the succubus' magic had made him feel a strength that he hadn't felt before. A power that urged to be spent surged through his arms, his legs, the entirety of his being. Like a fire burning quick and hot it desired nothing more than to be expended. Ears ringing with adrenaline and mind addled by the one primal imperative that drove all living things, he further picked up his pace, gracing Valezha with long and deep thrusts into her core that had the bed squeaking like an old door beneath them. His groans were animalistic, but if that was so then hers were even more savage and inhuman. As if hysterical, her grunts and moans alternated just as frequently to squeals and shrieks, her maturely feminine voice outmatching the burring of the fierce wind outside.

Tight, hot as a forge and slick with both his cum and her own juices, Sayeni's pussy spasmed around his tool, clutching at it and with each stroke reluctant to let go. Bound both body and soul as she was to him, he used her as he saw fit, as she had wanted. He took hold of her by the neck, squeezing tight but not too tight, and the demon, masochistic as she was, arched both her back and her neck, further increasing the ease at which he was able to choke her. Her body tensed as she lifted herself off the bed, her powerful hellspawned muscles straining and her eyes rolling up towards her horns as Aedin beat his cock into her hungry cunt, his hanging balls thwacking over and over against the thickness of her ass. Her legs were still wrapped tightly around him, but for a second their grip loosened and she collapsed back-flat against the bed.

Sayeni Valezha let out an odd screech that was half-whine, half-yell. Her leathery wings spread to their fullest length, extending well past the width of the bed; her hands clutched at his back and head, and her eyes, so dark and pink that they may as well have been red, bored into his own. An insane smile stretched almost to her ears, and her mouth, open and revealing both her forked tongue and double set of canines, screamed until her voice faded to a much weaker mewl. Her pussy constricted like a grip of iron and one of her eyes squeezed shut while her other eye twitched but remained open, staring up at her Master above, her face contorting in great pleasure. As she was struck by climax, she struggled against the hand around her throat like a pinned animal, her almost-elven ears wiggling and picking up the unceasing sounds of her body being stuffed full of cock. Sayeni fought against him to sit up, whining in her unhuman way, until he released his hand around her neck.

Her lips pushed hard against his, broke off to bite harmlessly at his chin, and then returned to press against his mouth, tongue slithering to greet his. Both of her eyes squeezed closed, shuttered tightly as she tasted him, her mewls becoming more frantic and desperate as she was faced with another orgasm right as the previous had ended. Aedin, who had abandoned logical thought in favor of this demon woman's touch, breathed harshly, heart pounding just as his hips worked at pounding her senseless. Stroke after stroke, he kept at it for as long as his gifted vigor would allow, until, finally, he hilted his cock deep within the succubus' awaiting pussy and pressed his balls firmly against her.

They shared a moan as he filled her pussy for the second time with his baby batter, her tail waving excitedly and her head nudged into his shoulder as he laid atop her like a blanket. Grunting, he gave her a few quick strokes even as his balls continued to drain his seed within her, prompting her to hum in satisfaction. When he had no more cum left to give and his energy had depleted, he slowly disengaged from her, rolling onto his back beside her and laying atop her wing. She sat up and looked at him, her movement awkward due to her trapped wing. A healthy river of cum streamed out of her pussy.

"Again, Master?" Valezha looked eager despite their previous romp. Her eyes, no longer tinted red, were bright and happy and gleamed a pretty pale blue as they had when he first summoned her.

Aedin laughed, a short chuckle of amazement. "Again you say? You are crazy, demon woman."

As before when he was spent, she pouted and then looked him over, contemplating what to do. Finally, having decided against using her magic to revitalize him a second time, she smiled and wagged her head from side to side in her odd little way to express contentment.

"Tomorrow, then," she said, and then added after a brief pause: "You did better than I had been thinking you would do, Master. Very good, yes."

"A compliment?"

She nodded.

"You are an odd demon, that is for sure."

Valezha wagged her head again, clearly pleased with herself, and he could not help but admire the way her pink breasts jiggled ever so slightly atop her slender chest. She had seduced him--or rather, he had taken her to bed--yet he was without harm, and she had played no tricks upon him. He silently praised himself for his proficiency of the dark arts. Beside him, the succubus shifted onto her side and inched closer to him, resting her head upon his shoulder. The tips of her horns were thankfully dull, and so, resigning himself to sleep, he drifted away while she watched him intently, her alien eyes alight with secret amusements.

12