All Comments on 'Art Class'

by drlust

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow, thank you!

This is Excellent!

You have provided a very entertaining story and one I thoroughly enjoyed. Not only that, but you did it with style and panache. From my perspective, it doesn't get any better than that. I hope you continue to submit stories here.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 12 years ago
Excellent

Well written with a good ending. Keep it up.

seat542seat542over 12 years ago
Very Good Story...

...loved it

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most lovely and arousing tale.

Thank you.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
A beautiful story

A good story line and a nice twist at the end. But where have you been Doctor? This is your first story in almost 6 years.

A completely unacceptable hiatus.

Won't you please resume the pace of writing you displayed back in that very prolific period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

A great story.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Sizzling story...

I've been trying to decide what makes it so hot.

I think it's the authenticity of the characters. Plus the sexiness of the main character's attitude, "At this point in life, I don't care what anybody thinks." There's so much freedom and vitality in that.

Sexy and energizing.

Add me to those who hope you will share more stories.

AuralFixAuralFixover 12 years ago
Just...wow.....

I love erotica for this very reason...not the 'stroke' factor, but believable characters. This could happen and the fact that it could makes it hotter than most vividly-detailed fiction. Well done...very, very well done... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She does...

...like it. Very much. As always a very well written and truly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great writing style

Loved the Tara/Bill build up and love story

Enjoyed your writing style, feel free to continue with another art or photo session different characters or using the same. Update show for Mel of Tara/Bill and another girl-coed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the best

Thanks

BenLongBenLongabout 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Nice Job, Prof. As a one time, part time professor, i understand the temptation, the never ending bag of goodies on display, begging to be picked and plundered. Perfect descriptions, perfect story.

Thanks. (and welcome back)

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years ago
Nicely done, Professor!

It must be nice to have gotten such a great story from conversations with a fellow writer. Lucky you to have found such a Muse!

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 11 years ago
Usually I'm preferring older women , younger men stories,

but your's has a tension that made me read it until the last line. Even though (as a german I allways have to be at least a bit smartassed) I found the ending with Mel too foreseeable. Anyhow I would have preferred the final picture with Caroline, who would be hopefully less petite than the girls.

DawnJDawnJabout 11 years ago
Reading this again...

...and I have to say, it's still hot! We older women already know older men can be damned fine, even when they go seeking satisfaction from younger women. :)

The telling is great, the action and dialogue realistic, and even if one is tempted to scratch Melissa's eyes out -- after all, she's just taken another one off the market! -- one has to concede that Bill might just be worth a chick fight! "chuckles"

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
A delightful tale.

Many thanks.

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 9 years ago
HA! Awesome!

A magically written story that immersed me totally in it and swept me right through. Characterisations were, as usual, just enough to like and know the characters but never got bogged down in too much detail. A wonderful story!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
Thinking with genitals and brains

What a good mix of being driven by brain on the one hand and cock and cunt on the other. I am not usually so attracted to the old/young mix but this one has class.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

excellent....truly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous