Art Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew I should have let you keep my gemstone." She smirked.

"Barb was egging me on. She kept telling me to come closer and wanted to see my... ah--"

"Your cock? Of course she did--"

"And the next thing you know, the door slammed shut all by itself!"

"Ah, she... that was the wind." Analise floundered. "Sometimes it races right through the basement door, and down the hallway... like that."

"I felt like I couldn't control my body for a moment--"

"I told Barb to get dressed and go home. I'm sorry she attacked you."

I smiled. "This is the wildest town."

She grabbed my hand. "They all want you, you know."

"No, I, I didn't know. Well, I could have guessed. Maybe?"

"Barb would eat you for dinner."

"I think she is lonely, and she wants company."

"We all do." She looked into my eyes, "You are so sweet, to see the good in people."

Her arms slid around me and her body rested against mine.

"God, you feel so good." She whispered.

"So do you--"

"We, I... I--shouldn't be in here. Meet me in the kitchen in a minute. I don't want Dealla thinking we were in the bathroom together. And yes, she wants you too. Even that model thought you were hot! I need to talk to you about something, and I really need some coffee."

She opened the door and looked back and whispered. "We were not in here, together. Wait a few minutes before you come out."

I was confused, and fucking hard again. I ran the water--again, and put my hands in the sink. What was I doing? Looking in the small mirror and questioning. Outside this small room Analise would be waiting. I wanted to be with her, even though I shouldn't.

After a few minutes, I trekked through the empty basement, the lights had been dimmed, it was closing time. I rounded the corner into to the kitchenette.

"Come sit down." Analise insisted. Everyone is gone."

"Even Dealla? My protector?"

"Ha! Yeah she is that."

She had taken her blazer off and was wearing a tight fine knit T-shirt. It clung to her body like a second skin as she stood against the counter.

"I made you some coffee. Let's talk about Barb." She sat down opposite me.

"I'm sorry, I'm don't know what happened. She kept telling me to come closer, and I just kept coming closer. Like I was a robot."

"She wants you inside her. It was her will."

"This is the best fucking coffee I've ever had, by the way." As I sipped.

"I brew it with a little chicory and cardamom. Look, I can't tell you what you should do..."

"I think Barb is lonely, I mean, I know she wants me... but, she would pose for--"

"Don't go." Her eyes pierced me.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Barb will invite you to her place. She WANTS to tie you up, strip you, and suck your cock till you spray sex all over her tits."

There was an awkward pause till she continued. "And she can't..."

"Because... she's married--"

"No..." Analise looked away. "Because I want to do that to you."

I felt my jeans tighten. I couldn't speak.

"But, I can't do that. Damn't!" She pointed upstairs.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had wanted to be with this woman the moment I met her. My life was pretty much an open book at this point. A new town, a fresh start. A new me, forget the sins of the past... and prepare for the new ones?

"Analise... I--"

Grabbing my hand she drew on my palm with her finger, as if writing a new chapter.

"Except," she paused. "If you wanted me like that... I would kiss you and hug you afterward, then let you rest your head on my legs, by my pussy; while I stroke myself. Letting you get your wind back."

"You are making me so horny. And yes I want you like that."

"Then, you can watch me cum. I've had a lot of practice." She clutched her cup and got up from the table.

I craved her, and I think she knew. Then, I'm not sure if it was the wine... but I was overtaken by a boldness. I unzipped my jeans, opening them up till she could see the increasing bulge under my tight briefs. "This is what you do to me."

She looked at me, lips parted, her eyes glossed. "Kellan..." There was a longing, a sadness but only for a moment--but when I saw it, I wished I hadn't put her there.

"Fuck this." She took her amber necklace off and set it on the counter. "I need you."

The kitchenette was quiet, with only the sound of the small fridge humming in the corner. Analise pulled her shirt off and untied the drawstring of her cotton pants. She stepped out of them and unhinged her black bra. I watched, mesmerized, my shirt open and my smile betraying any doubt. Her hips rocked, sliding her panties down to her knees, then a hand on the table to steady the rest of the way. Her pussy was shaved, into a small soft flame.

"This is our special secret young man." She grabbed a big comfortable blanket from inside a cupboard and wrapped it around her shoulders like a cloak.

My cock got harder. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she was gorgeous. I felt the electricity between us, it twisted and thrived, connecting us with an invisible arc. She walked over to me and stepped on either side of the chair, then draped the blanket around us like a private tent. I was enveloped in the warmth of her body and the scent of sandalwood oil.

"Now, this is what you do to me." She said. "Pull your underwear down so I can see you."

I lowered the elastic waistband to reveal my smooth shaft, like a long shark sliding out from the waves to preen for her attention.

"Damn you, you really are beautiful. So hard... so smooth. Barb would die for this real estate. She wants you soooo bad."

"I want you, so bad, Analise."

I didn't care that she was older than me, I was so turned on. I pulled her close and sucked her tits. Licking, blowing, switching from one to the other. Tickling her nipples with my tongue and guiding them deeper into my mouth. She moaned and held my head. I knew she had to feel my cock bobbing between her thighs.

With a long breath, she slid down my stomach, her pussy grinding my abs till resting in my lap.

"I want you even worse." She whispered.

"I wanted you the moment I saw you in the art gallery."

"I wanted you here... even before that. You know we can't tell a soul." Her hands wrapped around my waist inside the blanket.

"I won't--"

"Pinky swear again." She taunted.

"My pinky is swearing."

"You are so much better than--I mean, Kellan..." She sighed. "I wish things were different..."

I didn't need an explanation, but she continued.

"I made a silly decision a long time ago. And now here you are. Your kind handsome face, you're incredible... your fucking yummy body."

I stroked her hair, my fingers entwined in dark curls. "You're pretty damn hot yourself."

She smiled and looked down. "I didn't tell you... but I've seen your art before. I've been to the big city too."

She was as mysterious as her paintings.

"I've seen your intimate brushstrokes Kellan. Your erotic style, your suggestive themes." She winked and continued. "Your carnal dragons undulating between the legs of naked women."

"You did see my work." I was a little embarrassed but I wasn't sure why, considering.

"They hung in the coffee shop next to the Platner Gallery on twenty-third, two years ago."

"Yeah... next to, not in." I sighed."

"You'll get there baby. Others will see you for what you are, like I do. We enjoy that same creative... unusual, sexy, imagination. And I need that, that forbidden thrill... like the desire inside an older married woman in the company of a hot young man."

"My dragon is undulating between your legs right now."

She laughed. "I want to ride your serpent soooo bad."

"Shall I put the saddle on?"

"No, bareback only, young man."

My cock pressed against her belly and I kissed her neck.

"I need you." Moaning into her ear.

She stopped. "Fuck, Kellan... I--you know, I can't... I will have to go--"

"Let's stay like this, just for another minute." My muscles were tense.

She pulled the blanket over our heads and I could feel her pussy against my shaft. She rocked, moving up and down while my hands slid around her bottom.

"Kellan," she spoke hesitantly. "I have to tell you a secret, there's something you should know about me."

Oh shit... "Another secret?"

"I'm a woman, we are mysterious. Get used to it."

I laughed. "This is so wrong. So... what's the new secret?"

Through the darkness her eyes stared directly into mine.

"I'm a witch."

12