Family Friend in Need

Story Info
A family friend needed to feel loved again.
4.1k words
4.65
35.1k
43
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,130 Followers

Bonnie was a longtime family friend, growing up next door to my Dad. She was just a couple years younger than he was but had always been close from the time that they were kids, all the way up through school and was a bridesmaid when my Mom and Dad had gotten married. She stayed close to my family over the years, spending many days with me and my sister as we grew up, so it was a given that she would be invited to my graduation party.

Since we had a small farm, there was plenty of room to have a small party outside with a nice bonfire, lots of food and a keg of beer, and being that this was back in the early 80's, it was legal for us 18-year-old young adults to drink beer, at least in my state. We also had a few tents set up with sleeping bags just in case anyone was too drunk to drive after the party.

I was especially happy that Bonnie had been able to come because it was looking like she was not going to make it. She and her husband had just split up and was going through a pretty rough time because of it. I remember her coming over to our house just a few days prior to my party and seeing her crying while talking to my Dad and Mom, really just broke my heart for her. She had found her husband, Bud, in bed with another woman, and it had pretty much destroyed her.

I could not understand it, either, because Bonnie was amazing, at age 35, and one of the nicest women I have ever met in my life. She was not what most would consider hot or gorgeous, being kind of a plain Jane of sorts. She never wore a lot of makeup, and kept her poker straight, brown hair, at shoulder length. She was a little soft around the middle after having two kids, but still had a nice curvy figure. Maybe she did not fit the description of what most would find beautiful, but I sure thought she was.

The day of the party came, and it was a blast. Everyone had a great time, including Bonnie, but as the evening wore down and people started to filter off and leave, there was just Bonnie and I left, sitting there on a bench, at the fire, talking and sharing stories. Bonnie had gotten quiet after a little and I looked over at her as she stared into the fire. I then noticed that she was trying desperately to keep from crying, but the tears the welled up in her eyes and start to fall down her cheeks, she was failing.

I knew in my heart what was wrong, but as a dumb 18-year-old, I asked anyway, "Bonnie, are you okay? I'm sorry if I said anything that may have brought back any painful memories for you."

Bonnie looked at me, wiped her tears away, smiled and said, "Ah, it's nothing you said, Ricky. You are such a sweet young man for caring though. I was just remembering how Bud used to be nice and charming like you. Whatever you do, do not ever change being that way, especially to your girl. If you find a time where you do not appreciate her anymore, just be honest, okay?"

I nodded with a smile and said, "Well, I promise when the time comes that I get married, I will always be just that to my girl, especially if she is as sweet and pretty as you are."

Bonnie laughed and said, "You're such a sweetheart and flattery will get you everywhere."

She paused after saying that, as we just shot glances at one another, grinning, and not saying a word for a few moments. I did not have much experience with women, but after Bonnie said that I had the feeling that something was about to happen. I really began to see Bonnie in a new light, too. I could not help but start to think of her as more than just our family friend, but as an incredibly attractive and sexy woman.

It may have been the beer talking, but to be honest, I had only drunk about 5 cups, and that was spread out over the entire night, so I had a nice, pleasant buzz going and that was it. The buzz I was feeling now, seemed to compound though, as my desire for Bonnie traveled through my entire body, especially in my groin area.

I glanced over at Bonnie again, and she was looking up at the stars, but still had a grin on her face as if she were thinking about something. My mind began to race as I wondered if she felt what I was feeling in that moment, the feeling of desire, the feeling of wanting to be closer to the person next to you and forget any age difference between you.

I felt that familiar surge begin to happen inside my shorts as I leaned back and looked up at the stars with Bonnie. I was getting more and more turned on just sitting there, with only a foot of space between us on that bench. I was looking at the sky, but my mind was looking at her, trying to peer into her soul to see if she was feeling the same energy that I was.

That question was answered in the next moment when Bonnie said to me, "Would you like to kiss me?"

My head turned like a shot to her as my eyes grew wide. Bonnie was smiling and looking at me, waiting for me to respond to her. I felt the nervousness begin to take over and you would have thought that I had never kissed a girl before. I had kissed quite a few girls through my high school years, but I had never kissed a woman. A real woman like Bonnie.

"Yes, I would love to kiss you," my mouth just said as if it had a mind of its own.

Bonnie smiled even more, then leaned towards me. I moved closer to her and leaned in to meet her, as our lips touched, sending waves of electrical impulses shooting all through me. Her mouth opened just slightly as we softly explored one another's lips. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth, to meet my own, and start a slow erotic dance as our kiss deepened and grew more passionate.

I had never felt the intense energy, that I was experiencing at that moment from a kiss before, and that energy shot right to my crotch, as my cock grew quickly to its full mast, pushing hard against the inside of my shorts and underwear. I wrapped my arms around Bonnie and pulled her closer, our kissing becoming even more intense, almost to the point of unadulterated hunger.

I wanted to touch her in intimate places, but there was a small bit of apprehension in the back of my mind. I did not want to do something that might make her want to stop, something that might make her regret kissing me. Again, it was if she had a window inside my mind because in the next instant, I felt her hand travel down the front of me and come to rest on my throbbing erection.

Bonnie squeezed my flesh through my shorts, let out a slight moan, and kissed me even harder for several moments, then pulled back, looking at me with half closed eyes and said to me, "Ricky, which tent are you sleeping in?"

I could not even speak at that point, so all I could do was point to one of the tents. Bonnie stood up, took me by the hand and led me to my tent. We climbed inside and she closed the zipper while I turned on the small lantern on the tent floor. It was not much light, but it was enough that I could see her standing there at the foot of the sleeping bags, starting to undress.

I was frozen to the spot as I watched her, transfixed on her every movement. Bonnie peeled off her top, revealing her slightly round soft middle-aged tummy, then reached back and unsnapped her bra releasing her two beautiful D-cup sized tits. They were as perfect as any set of breasts that I had ever seen. Milky white globes tipped with large thumb sized hard nipples, surrounded by an even larger areola.

Bonnie paused, standing there in just her shorts now, with a grin on her face and said in a soft whisper, "I think you should get undressed, too."

I nodded with a smile, then quickly began taking my close off, too. In no time at all I was standing there completely naked, with my cock sticking straight out, like a steel beam. Bonnie grinned again, then unbuttoned her shorts, then slowly pushed them down along with her white cotton panties until they hit the floor of the tent.

She stepped out of them, looking at me with a smile, and I could not help but stare once more at her magnificent beauty. Her beautiful curves entranced me once again. Looking down her body, across her soft tits, across her soft round tummy and now focused on her thick dark bush, covering her most intimate area.

Bonnie did a little twirl, showing me her meaty ass, then moved towards me, wrapped her hand around my hard cock and pressed her naked body against mine, then looked up into my face and said, "Ricky, I need you. I need to feel loved and desired again."

I nodded and kissed her passionately again as we stood there for several minutes while we touched each other all over. My hands gently squeezed her soft breasts and massaged her nipples, causing her to moan deeply into our kissing, then I moved one hand down across her soft tummy until my fingers buried into her soft thick pubic hair. Bonnie spread her legs just enough, so my hand had open access to her sex, as my fingers had found her slit and parted her puffy lips.

She was soaking wet as her juices flooded my exploring fingers and when they brushed against her swollen clitoris, her body jerked, and she groaned even harder. Bonnie squeezed my hard shaft in her hand with each jerk of her body as I massaged her little button between two fingers. Her body began to shake and in no time at all, she convulsed against me, flooding my hand with more of her sweet juices as she came violently.

Wow, I could tell right away just how sensitive her body was, as Bonnie broke away from our kiss and trembled hard against me, burying her face into my chest to keep from crying out as she climaxed. As soon as her spasms subsided, she kissed me again for a moment, smiled as she pulled back, then bent over and engulfed my hard cock into her mouth.

I could not believe how wonderful her mouth felt on me as she took my firm flesh in as deep as she could before stopping at her gag reflex with about half my cock inside her hungry lips. Bonnie then moved up and down on me, taking me in just a bit further as she did. I had gotten blowjobs from a few girls in the past, but they were amateurs compared to the mature experience that Bonnie possessed, and just as I thought I would blow my load right there, she stopped and stood back up to kiss me some more.

"Make love to me, Ricky," Bonnie said in a sweet low seductive voice, as she lowered herself down onto the sleeping bags, pulling me by the hand with her.

Bonnie laid back as I kneeled beside her, spreading her legs to invite me in. I wasted no time moving down between her parted legs, taking in her glorious sex as it now spread like a flower before me, wet and glistening. I paused for a moment then looked up at her with nothing but pure adoration for her. Bonnie smiled and motioned me closer.

I climbed between her legs and kissed up her soft tummy until I reached her breasts, taking a nipple into my mouth and sucking on it, then moving to the other as she moaned for me. Bonnie reached down and grabbed my cock, pulling it towards her sweet sex. She made no bones about it, she wanted me inside her, and I was not going to disappoint her.

My cock touched her soaking wet pussy lips as she moved it around to get the head lubricated in her juices then pulled me with her hand, and moving her hips up a little, causing me to slip just inside her. Bonnie then put her hands to my sides and pulled at me. I took her cues and slowly pushed further inside her, feeling her amazingly tight pussy wrap itself around me in its incredible wet velvety heat.

Bonnie let out another long soft groan then cried out softly when I had pushed all the way inside her, feeling the head of my cock nestle firmly against her cervix. Oh, dear GOD, she felt so amazing! It was at that point; I think she realized that I had never been inside a woman like this before as she looked at me with wide eyes and a grin on her face. She could see right through me.

Bonnies said between her heavy breaths, "Ricky, this is your first-time making love, isn't it?"

I nodded with a sheepish grin as we laid there for a few moments, feeling the intensity of the joining of our bodies, as my pelvis pressed firmly against hers, with my cock buried all the way inside her fantastic cunt. I may had played with other girls before Bonnie, having the occasional heavy petting, touching and oral sex, but nothing compared to what I was experiencing now.

Bonnie coaxed me along as I began moving in and out of her and when I started thrusting just how she wanted me to, her moans of pleasure really intensified. She put her legs up and rested her feet on my ass while I deep stroked in her repeatedly, tightening her thighs a little here and there as her body trembled from excitement.

She half whispered and moaned as I worked my cock in her like a piston inside an engine, "Oh my God, Ricky, you feel so good inside me! Yes, just like that! Please do not stop, Baby, I'm going to CCUUUUMMMMMMM!"

Bonnie's entire body went into convulsions under me, throwing herself about, writhing like a mad person, as she rode out her very intense orgasm. She was not shy about showing her pleasure and when her waves began to subside, she pulled me down into another feverish hungry kiss, devouring my tongue and lips into hers, while I continued deep fucking her hot quim, building up to my own climatic wave.

I felt the rush of cum hurl itself up from the deepest regions of my body, throwing me into a hard spasm as I slammed my entire body into her, driving my cock as deep as it would go, and unleashing a powerful torrent of cum into her amazing pussy. Over and over the spasms hit me with each giving up its own pulse of my seed inside her. Bonnie cooed her pleasure, holding me close and kissing the side of my face, wrapping her legs even tighter around me as if to pull me tighter inside her.

She whispered into my ear, "Yeah, that's it Baby, give me all of your hot cum. Fill my pussy with it! Mmmmm, you feel so fucking good."

I stayed like that on top of her for several minutes after I felt the last of my seed drain into her and the spasms finally began to subside. Bonnie looked at me with a smile and then we kissed very tenderly, softly exploring our mouths once again, reveling in our post orgasmic bliss. I started to go soft inside her, and I felt my cock slip out of her making a slight sucking sound as it did, then I slid off her, to lay by her side.

We laid there just looking at each other, touching softly and giving light caresses over our bodies, then I managed to say, "Bonnie, you are an incredible woman, and I cannot begin to show how much this meant to me. Yes, this was my first time, but you made it feel so natural, so beautiful and so loving."

Bonnie's eyes welled up with tears as she smiled and said, "Ah, Ricky, again with your sweet words. You are such an amazing young man, and you are an amazing lover, too. You don't know how desirable and loved you made me feel, so thank you for that."

Bonnie kissed me again and I could not help but let loose kissing her back, with more vigor and hunger than before. I moved my hands all over her, feeling her soft skin under my touch, caressing her hard nipples again, causing her to whimper once more. In no time at all, my cock had sprung back to life, and I wanted more of her.

Bonnie felt my hard prick pressing against her thigh, and she moaned as she reached down to grab it in her hand. She backed off our kiss, got up and pushed me onto my back, then straddled me, taking my cock back into her hand and guiding it inside pussy. She was still soaked from my cum and her juices, and as soon as the tip pressed against her opening, she slid firmly down, impaling herself on me in one quick move.

Bonnie threw her head back and let out a long groan of pleasure, then began grinding herself back and forth on me. I was in heaven again, feeling her heat massage my flesh with each movement of her body against my own. I never wanted this night to end.

We changed positions several times, moving from her being on top, to me getting behind her and deep thrusting inside her while she was on her all fours, and after she had powered her way through several orgasms, I moved back on top of her, and released another intense load of cum inside her, the two of us crying out in a mutual crazy climax.

The two of us had hit our exhaustion point, and as w laid there for some time, catching our breath, and thoroughly enjoying the blissful post love making euphoria, softly touching, and caressing, and getting in the occasional gentle kiss. During this, we managed to crawl inside the sleeping bags, and fall asleep, with Bonnie neatly tucked against me in a spoon fashion.

The next morning, Bonnie was still cuddled against me, but was now facing me, as I woke up to hear the birds chirping outside the tent. I leaned in and softly kissed Bonnie on the forehead just as she opened her eyes. She blinked a couple of times then smiled and said, "Good morning, lover."

I smiled back then gave her a small kiss on the lips and of course me being your typical 18-year-old, just the touch of her lips, sent electrical impulses straight down to my cock, causing it to get hard and begin to poke against Bonnie's leg. She grinned, looked down between us, then back at me and started to giggle.

Bonnie then hurriedly got up, threw her top and shorts on and said with another giggle, "I'll be right back, I have to pee really bad."

She ducked outside the tent for several minutes, then returned, stripped back down, quickly got back inside the sleeping back with me, and snuggled back against me, letting her hand slip down and wrap around my erection to softly stroke it. Bonnie closed her eyes and kissed me, a long lingering tender loving kiss that just thrilled me to the core.

I moved over on to her as she laid back, opening her legs, and inviting me in between them. I looked down between us to take in her amazing body once more, the vision of her now permanently ingrained in my head forever as my stiff cock nudged against her soft hairy mound. Bonnie looked me in the eyes with full wanton and desire, reached down and guided me once more into her heavenly pussy.

It was like the first time all over again, as I felt her heat surround me while I sunk fully into her. Bonnie moaned and pulled me down onto her, wrapping her arms tightly around me as I began moving my hips and sliding my cock in and out of her. We soon began to drown out the chirping birds outside with our sounds of lovemaking, as we ground our bodies together, feeling like we were the only two people existing in this world.

I felt my surge of climax coming on strong as my thrusts into her increased. Bonnie responded in perfect time with me, grinding her hips up with each push inside her. In the next instant, I drove hard into her, and cried out as I began pumping my hot cum deep into her incredibly hot pussy. As soon as the first stream splashed against her insides, Bonnie began to convulse right along with me, into her own very intense orgasm.

We held each other tightly for what seemed like an eternity before I felt Bonnie loosen her arms. She whispered in my ear, "Ricky, I will never forget this time as long as I live. You are such an amazing lover and such a sweet loving man, but I need to get dressed and head home now, before anyone else wakes up, okay? Believe me, if I could have it my way, I would stay in this sleeping bag and make love all day with you, but that probably would not go well with your Mom and Dad."

I slid off to her side and kissed her sweet lips again. I did not want her to go, but I knew she was right. When we finished kissing, I said, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This time with you was the most amazing experience of my life and I will be forever grateful to you, Bonnie. I only hope that I can spend more time with you before I head off to basic training next month."

Bonnie nodded, smiled and emphatically said, "Oh, I sure hope I get to see you a lot more, too! You know where I am staying, just come on over and I will give you a sendoff that you will never forget!"

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,130 Followers
12