Art Class Life Model Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Sebastien's 2nd lesson teaches him far more.
1.2k words
4.38
10.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time Pandora modelled for the university art class, Sebastien could barely look at her. He hid himself and his turgid young cock behind his easel. When they last parted, he was dumbstruck after the greatest experience of his life (so far). He felt like the loss of his virginity was written across his face for everyone to see. Pandora, meanwhile was strutting around with more presence and dominance of the room than usual. The other students could sense something had changed, but couldn't pinpoint what. She didn't want to make it obvious what had occurred between her and Sebastien; the secrecy added an extra element to their forbidden delight.

Sebastien was slow packing his things away, he so desperately wanted a repeat of what happened last week. Pandora, meanwhile was calmly perusing the artwork of herself that was displayed on the walls around the studio, then went towards her changing room, purposely ignoring Sebastien to see what he would do. She hoped he would be intrigued and bold enough to seek her. She had done the chasing last time, it was his turn.

Once everyone had left and Sebastien lurked amongst the easels, so he remained unnoticed. He sidled up to Pandora's changing room tentatively. He desperately wanted to taste her exotic pleasures again, but didn't know how to approach her. Pandora went into the changing room, where there was a small bathroom attached. Sebastien noticed she had left the door slightly ajar, so he snuck on tiptoes to steal a peek at her. They hadn't spoken since their last encounter and he was still intimidated by her. Plus, there was something so arousing about being a voyeur.

In the little bathroom, there was a toilet, sink, and shower cubicle. Pandora was still naked after class, and her bladder was full after standing for hours being stared at by horny youths. Sebastien was aroused by seeing her out of context, but his cock became rock hard once he saw that instead of going to use the toilet, to his delight, she walked into the shower cubicle and squatted down. She turned to face the door, as if she knew he were watching and wanted him to see her all exposed and vulnerable, in an act that is usually conducted privately. She opened her knees wide, showing her smooth, pink pussy to him. His erection was becoming seriously uncomfortable in his jeans, so he unzipped them slowly and started stroking himself.

As if she knew precisely what he was doing, Pandora opened her pussy lips and started relieving herself into the shower. Sebastien's breath quickened as he watched the golden stream moisten her beautiful lips. Sebastien had never seen a woman urinating before. It felt so inappropriate and forbidden to be watching her in this most private act, but it turned him on beyond all comprehension. He started masturbating furiously, but she had finished before he had time to cum. As the stream stopped, she bounced up and down to shake the last drips from her vagina, her ample breasts jiggling as she did so. As she stood up, one last drop trickled down her thigh. As she came out of the bathroom, she noticed Sebastien pleasuring himself just outside the door. He was frozen to the spot with fear and embarrassment.

"What do you think you're doing?" asked Pandora.

Sebastien tried to reply, but found himself speechless with arousal at what he had just witnessed, and at getting caught.

"You like what you saw?" She questioned.

"Uuuuuh, yes", he whimpered.

"Well, you know it was wrong for you to spy on me like that."

"I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?" he said, hoping to get back in her good graces.

"Well, you can lick me clean for a start, I think I missed a drop".

As she said this, she stood with her legs wide apart, ready for his tongue to mop up every drop from her dripping wet cunt.

Sebastien, his dick still rigid, knelt down obediently in front of her hairless, moist pussy. He kissed slowly up her thigh, carefully lapping up every last glisten of her essence. His tongue worked gradually up her leg, longing for her full soft lips, which were still sopping wet. He explored furiously, yet methodically in every fold. Pandora moaned deeply with pleasure. It turned her on so much knowing the power she had over him.

Sebastien played with her clit with his submissive, grateful mouth, and felt emboldened by how Pandora was obviously enjoying his service. He reached up and plunged two fingers into her tight vagina. She gasped with surprise and delight, pleased he was testing her boundaries. His fingers slid in and out of her with ease, whilst putting just the right amount of pressure on her gspot. He increased the pressure and speed with his tongue on her clit, and his finger fucking quickened as her moans got louder and her body became tense. She tingled all over with electric waves of pleasure as she orgasmed. Her pussy clenched tight around his pumping fingers and her cunt squirted pussy juices all down his arm. He had never seen a woman squirt before and he was aroused beyond comprehension, whilst also being very proud.

"Well then, I think you've made up for your little indiscretion, and I see you're pleased to see me again" she mentioned with a sultry tone.

His cock was still rock hard and begging to be released.

"Now that you've done such a good job with my pussy, my ass is feeling left out. Your service to me isn't over yet."

Sebastien could hardly believe what he was hearing. He had wanked over the image of her ass so many times, but he never thought he would even get to touch it. Now he was being invited in!

Pandora turned around and bent at the waist before holding onto her ankles. Her perfectly round, ivory ass was wide open for his viewing pleasure.

Her ass was wet and lubricated from her orgasm and squirting, so Sebastien put his rock hard member up to her pale pink asshole. Slowly and gently, he forced his way in. Pandora gasped with pleasure, she loved being fucked in her ass when it was done right. It was just as pleasurable as being fucked in her pussy, just in a different way. Her sphincter closed around his excited penis and drew him in further. She was so gloriously warm and tight in there. He grabbed hold of her hips and started thrusting. Each time he pulled his cock out, her ass pulled him back in. Pandora moaned and gasped with ecstasy.

Sebastien pounded her squishy, yet firm butt harder and faster, until he could feel he was about to explode. As he blew his load deep inside her most forbidden hole, he felt her whole body shudder in a paroxysm of pleasure. Eventually, he pulled his dick from her pounded ass and his load oozed from her pleasured ass.

She stood up and kissed him deeply, her tongue caressing his.

He held her close to him in his strong arms, his mind still reeling with the sudden and forbidden ecstasy. He relished being able to cradle her, this woman who has given him these incredible experiences, teaching him so much about what he found pleasure in. He hoped that she would show him more, and soon. What she had in store for him, he couldn't even imagine.