Joe's Embarrassment Continues

Story Info
Joe is naked again in public.
7.5k words
4.58
37.2k
34
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers

It has been over 3 years since Joe moved from his hometown. Joe got himself into some financial problems that made him take jobs that forced him to be naked in public. In Joe's mind, that is the ultimate humiliation so he moved away.

Joe is a shy guy, not so much in his personality, but in his body. Although he is very good looking with a fit body, Joe remains private about his body. He is the type of guy that doesn't shower at the gym and if he did, he changes clothes with a towel wrapped around his waist. In public restrooms, he goes into a stall to urinate. He blames it on his upbringing. His family, including his two brothers, always remained private. Nobody walked around shirtless, let alone their boxers.

He doesn't see his family much. Joe's brother's wives and female cousins were witness to Joe's humiliating naked exposure and continue to tease Joe whenever the family is together. Joe does miss his friends that he left behind, especially Chris. Although Joe thinks about Chris often, he and Chris haven't spoken since that last humiliating stripping in front of coworkers and friends. Joe feels responsible for dragging Chris into his predicament and thinks that Chris doesn't want to speak to him.

That is all in the past now. Joe is happy. He is an account manager with a company he enjoys working for. He likes his colleagues, his boss and even his clients. Joe still works out regularly and runs 3 times a week. The gym is where met his girlfriend, Nicole. She is a workout enthusiast and a runner herself. Nicole is a beautiful brunette, 27 years old with long shiny hair, and an incredible body. She is an art student, putting herself through college. She started college late and can only take a few classes a semester due to working full time. Joe and Nicole have been going out for over a year now and they have talked about taking it to the next step.

One evening, Nicole was telling Joe about a fantastic opportunity. "Out of 25 people in the class, my professor chose me to run the annual art show." beamed Nicole. The art show is a big deal as everyone from the community comes to support the local artists. The art students display their works for the patrons to admire and purchase. "I am organizing the entire show and I want to highlight Italian artist."

The day of the annual art show, Joe visits Nicole to see how everything is going. Nicole is on her cell phone and he can see Nicole is upset. She hangs up and runs over to Joe. "Everything is going wrong, and now our model canceled."

"Can't you find another model?" Joe asked, trying to calm her down.

"It's too late, I would never be able to find a model this late. It was hard enough finding this model, weeks ago." She started to cry and Joe hated to see her cry. "I wish there was something I could do." Joe grabbed her and gave her a consoling hug.

Nicole jumped back, looked at Joe and said "Wait! There is something you could do, you could be the model." Joe confusedly asked "me? Don't you want a female model?" Nicole explained that the theme of the art show was Italian artist and the male model is to replicate the Statue of David.

Joe quickly realized that this was not just being a model but being a nude model.

"No way! I am not going to be a nude male model and have the entire college see me naked."

Nicole immediately started to beg "Joe, if you don't do this, this whole part of the art show will be canceled. Attendees will not get a chance to have any "hands on" experiences. The whole show is based on Italian artists and the Statue of David is one of the most important pieces in art. I will be humiliated if the show is a failure." Nicole continued to pout.

"Nicole, you know how shy I am. I could never do this. I'm sorry." Joe replied.

Nicole's art professor, Professor Alicia Brenner approached Nicole and asked how everything was going. Nicole couldn't hide her frustration and told the professor that the Statue of David model canceled. Professor Brenner was quite disappointed. Nicole said she asked her boyfriend but he said no.

Professor Brenner looked at Joe and said in her English accent, "You would be a wonderful model! You're very handsome and your body would be perfect to recreate the Statue of David. Oh you must do this. It would mean so much to the entire art department, to the entire university. The entire board of directors will be here and a successful art show would mean high accolades for Nicole."

When Joe again said no, the art professor, an older woman, lectured Joe that the human body is beauty and not something sexual. She also stated the model would have white body paint on and that could disguise Joe. He looked at Nicole and he knew he could not let her down. Joe gave in and said he would model.

Nicole grabbed Joe and escorted him into the back room to get him prepped. She told Joe to take off his shirt and she would start painting his body white to match the marble used for the Statue of David. She could not stop thanking Joe and Joe's reply was he would always be there for her. Even as he is taking off his shirt, he is already feeling self-conscious about people looking at him.

Nicole is sponging the body paint on Joe's chest. She always thought Joe had an incredible body. His chest was hairless but very strong, defined and muscular. She continued down towards his flat abs where he has a little hair from his belly button down into his jeans. She could feel that Joe was uncomfortable which she thought was adorable. Joe is very handsome. Tall, dark hair and green eyes, an all-American boy next door type that every mother wants their daughter to bring home to meet the family.

As Nicole continues to paint Joe, he looks around the back staging area and sees many students and volunteers are coming in and out of the room. He begins to feel uneasy being the only person with their shirt off among all the workers. Nicole finishing painting Joe's torso and tells him to take off his pants and underwear. Joe asks if there is a more private place and Nicole said this was the most secluded room. Joe removes his jeans and his black Under Armour underwear.

As a reflex, he immediately puts his hands over his privates. Nicole just rolls her eyes and says "Joe, you are going to be standing naked in front of hundreds of people tonight and you are covering yourself in front of me?"

Joe quickly snaps back at Nicole "You're not helping the situation by telling me how many people will see me naked tonight!" Nicole just giggles to herself.

Nicole has painted Joe's thick muscular legs, and now all that is left is his front private area and backside. Nicole starts to paint Joe's butt when one of Nicole's volunteers comes into the room. She informs Nicole there is a problem with one of the students' projects and it needs her attention. A rush of cold air crosses Joe's butt cheeks making him shiver slightly and making him fully aware he is naked in a public room. He takes a deep breath knowing that his ass is on full display to Nicole's classmate.

Nicole stands up and hands the paint sponge to her classmate, Hannah. "Can you finish painting him? This is the Statue of David model so you know the color we are aiming for. Oh by the way, this is my boyfriend Joe."

"It's nice to meet you, Joe. We have heard a lot about you. I didn't know you were our model." Hannah probes. Joe quickly replies, "I'm not. I am filling in because the original model canceled."

Nicole stands behind Hannah to make sure that Hannah is matching the paint on Joe's back to his derriere. Nicole sees how nervous Joe is standing naked in front of her classmate. For some reason she finds it incredibly hot. Nicole watches as Hannah dabs the sponge all over Joe's ass. Every dab makes Joe's cheek shake a little. Nicole sees Hannah is doing a good job so she leaves to take care of the problem.

Hannah is an art student so she is trying to stay professional but realizes, as she stares at Joe's ass, she is painting a very good looking nude man. She stops to admire his backside. She takes the sponge and follows the curves of his ass, acknowledging his beautiful bubble butt. She needs to get into his crack and uses her hands to separate his cheeks. Joe just sighs in disbelief. He tries to think of anything that will take his mind off this moment.

Hannah tells Joe to turn around and she sees Joe's face for the first time. She looks directly into his eyes as part of a power move, showing that Joe is naked and at her mercy. She then asks Joe to remove his hands so she can paint his private parts. He tells Hannah's "no" and "that he can do that part himself." She nods approval but secretly wishes she could have seen him. She will make sure she comes back at some point in the evening to get the full unobstructed view. Hannah hands Joe the sponge and says "see you later."

Hannah leaves and Joe faces the wall to start applying large globs of white paint to his private area. When Nicole comes in to inspect her male model, she says everything looks good except for the front. She comments, "Hannah did a sloppy job on your privates. It is too dark and heavy, it is not blended in at all." Joe doesn't say a word, he just lets out a deep breath.

Nicole grabs a wet rag and starts to wipe off the excess paint off Joe's private area. Joe is keeping his hands close by his hips in case anyone comes in. He watches the door intently ready to hinder the view of anyone who walks in. Nicole is moving Joe's penis around cleaning the area. Joe is so worried about someone entering the room, he doesn't notice that he is becoming aroused.

The door opens and two female volunteers, Heather and Kelly, come in to ask Nicole a question. Joe quickly grabs his dick and Nicole smacks his hands away. She scolds him, "Joe, you are making this take longer and I don't have the time. Unless you want someone else to do this, keep your hands to the side."

Joe definitely did not want anyone else to do this so he drops his shaking hands. He turns his head, not making eye contact with anyone. The girls stand behind Nicole, staying a respectable distance away. They get Nicole's attention and start describing what they need. They can't see the full nude male model as Nicole is blocking their view.

Joe suddenly realizes that he is fully erect and tells Nicole to stop. Nicole informs Joe that there is not much time before the start of the event and this need to be finished. Nicole knows what item the girls need so she stands up and goes to the back shelf to retrieve it. With Nicole no longer blocking the view, the girls get a good look at Joe. They first look Joe in the eyes and then down at his erection. The girls turn to each other and giggle. Joe tries to smile but his embarrassment makes his bottom lip quiver so he just looks down. He begins to feel nauseous. He has always been self-conscious about the size of his member. He thinks the reason they were giggling is because he was small.

Nicole hands the item to Heather and catches the two girls enjoying their view of Joe. Again, Nicole gets a warm tingling feeling. She thinks to herself, "They like what they see." She didn't think she would but she likes when girls see her man naked. She knows Joe hates it and puts him in an inferior position. Is that also part of what Nicole likes?

Nicole intently watches Heather, who is a pretty blonde girl, probably around 29. Heather is an art teacher in the area who helps at these art shows. Kelly, is in her first year of teaching and is Heather's aid. Kelly is 24, very cute girl with short brown hair. Nicole watches the girls and thinks how to make the embarrassment last longer.

Nicole asks the girls a question "Can you both do me a favor? Can you make sure I have blended all the paint in evenly?" Joe jerks his head towards Nicole and gives her a dirty look. "And I'm sorry about his erection." She adds. This adds to his humiliation as he watches the girls giggle at him. He can't believe how his erection is a topic of discussion and all 3 girls are staring at it. Joe's shuffles his feet and moves his body around, like he is trying to find a comfortable position but it is all nerves.

Nicole is really getting turned on by having her man be on full display. Nicole's heart is racing and her breathing is rapid.

Joe asks Nicole to stop embarrassing him. Nicole lectures Joe "It is always better to get a second and third opinion. Heather is an art teacher and has a good eye." The girls have plenty of time to stare at his beautiful body and erection. In a dominatrix tone, Nicole commands Joe "Raise your arms so we can make sure I got under your arms and sides." Nicole continues to watch the faces of Heather and Kelly and the 2 girls continue to watch Joe's rock hard erection sway back and forth with every movement he makes.

With Joe's arms in the air, he feels even more exposed. He feels the cool breeze over his naked body every time the door is open. Joe's face feels like it is on fire. Joe's cock is sticking straight ahead, no bends. He looks off to the right, not making eye contact with anyone. He scolds himself for getting into another "naked in public" situation again.

"Joe, turn around so they can check your back." Nicole directs. Joe reluctantly turns around and when he does, Kelly lets out a little giggle. Nicole makes eye contact with Heather and Kelly and gives a villainous grin. The 2 volunteers now play along with Nicole and say, "it is a little dark on his lower butt cheeks." Heather grabs the sponge and starts rubbing the sponge down the curvature of his butt. Heather was enjoying how firm and round his butt is. Nicole could see Joe's breathing to be rapid. He can't wait for this night to be over and it hasn't even begun yet.

Nicole can't believe the feeling she gets as she watches the girls look and touch her naked boyfriend. It gets her entire body to tingle, gets her very excited and she doesn't know why. She feels powerful. Is it the thrill to have Joe in a submissive state and girls have the power over him? She doesn't know why but she does know her heart has been racing since Heather and Kelly entered the room.

Heather and Kelly return to work and Nicole applies the final touches to Joe. She messes up his hair and sprays some temporary white paint on it. She gives him a long stretched cloth with a weight in it that he will hold over his shoulder, just like the Statue. She gives final instructions on what to do but the most important instruction is to maintain your pose at all times.

Joe continues to say how uncomfortable he is and Nicole continues to tell him he is being childish. "Joe, these people are artist. They see unclothed models all the time. You are making a big deal about nothing!"

Nicole goes out front to make a final check on everything. As she thinks about her boyfriend being on display for all to see, it gets her more and more excited. She decides to make a few phone calls to ensure the art show will be well attended.

Joe was desperately thinking of a way to get out of this mess. He made a few phone calls to local modeling agencies but had no luck. He was so desperate that he called a few friends and asked if they would be willing to model but they just laughed and said no.

Joe had about 5 minutes before he had to take his place on the platform. His body twitched and his heart raced with anxiety. Even his breathing was accelerated. He couldn't do it, even if it meant Nicole would be disappointed in him. He would change his mind 20 times in the next 5 minutes but in the end, he couldn't disappoint her.

It was time for everyone to get into position. Nicole escorted Joe out and walked him to the platform. Nicole would not allow Joe to put on a robe or towel as she was afraid it would smudge the body paint. But in all honesty, it was so she could expose Joe as much as possible. They had to walk down a long hallway and through a few rooms to get to the platform. Nicole eyeballed everyone who passed to see if they were looking at Joe. It was a thrill each time she saw a passer-by look down at Joe penis. Joe wouldn't know as he just kept his head down.

The platform was a 12" riser so Joe would "stand out". Once Joe was positioned, Nicole wanted to the lights adjusted. She asked two facility workers to help her. As they were positioning the lights, they couldn't help but laugh at Joe. One worker said to Joe, "I hope you are getting paid a lot of money for this" and walked away laughing.

Nicole introduced Joe to Christine. Christine will be running this area, helping people with their art supplies and answering any questions. In this area, people will be hands on, able to sit at an easel and sketch you. Nicole tells Joe if he needs anything, Christine will be glad to help. Throughout the introduction, Joe is holding his hands at an angle so Christine cannot see his front. Christine doesn't try too hard to see everything now as she knows she will see everything very soon. She just gives Joe a devious smile.

Nicole tells Joe she needs to go out front for the grand opening. She leans in and gives him a big kiss. She looked deeply into his eyes and thanked him for doing this for her. She gives him another quick kiss and says, "You look incredible!!"

Christine was off to the side organizing the supplies and took a glance over at Joe. This was her first time seeing Joe without him blocking her view. She smiles and waves at Joe. Joe understood exactly what that wave meant.

Nicole peaked in and said the first group is walking through. Joe's heart sank -- it felt like he had a 25 pound weight in his chest. He was nauseous and literally felt like he was going to throw up. He took his pose that Nicole showed him. He stood up straight, head turned to the left, right hand to his side and left hand holding the sack, left leg slightly bent.

Throughout the first half hour, many people walked through this exhibit. Joe did his best to just look straight ahead but his mind would still wander, what people thought of him, his body, and his penis size. It was slightly cold in the room so Joe was nervous. Joe wasn't big in that area nor was he small, he is average.

The evening continued and people came and went. A few stayed to sketch but others just gawked. He heard a few giggles and snickers. Joe would just remind himself that he will never see these people again but even that didn't make him feel any better.

And even though they changed Joe's hair and he was painted a light white color, you could still tell it was Joe. The professor may have told him he would disguise him, but it didn't. And Joe will become well aware that he is recognizable when he hears, "Joe, is that you?"

Joe instantly was paralyzed with fear because he recognized the voice. Joe's heart skipped a beat as he turned his head to look and it was one of his clients. Her name is Melissa Jenkins, she is a project manager and works closely with Joe on the implementation of his product. She is a 35 year old, married, mother of 2. Melissa and Joe have a great business relationship and she secretly has a little crush on Joe.

"Oh my god....Melissa.....uh, what are you doing here?" Joe voiced trembled as he spoke. Those were the only words Joe could muster as his brain tried to figure out what is happening here. Joe kept his pose but shifted his body to left to hide his modesty from his business associate

Melissa, at first, was embarrassed too. She turned her body slightly away from Joe trying not to embarrass him. "Um, I attend this event every year. I like to support the local artists. Um, you know, I usually find some great artwork here." Melissa answered. They both struggled to know if it was proper to continue to chat or rude if she walked away.

There was momentary silence, awkwardness. Joe didn't know what to say. He thinks, "should I explain what I'm doing and why? Or just pretend like is not a big deal?" Melissa decides to make small talk, "looks like a good turn out this year. There are lots of good artist." Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Joe's hand fidgeting.

chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers