Art Class Modelling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I think that should be enough," She finally called out to me, stepping back from her easel with a very satisfied grin on her face. "You were a fantastic model Ryan, really just a natural." She praised, making me swell with a strange type of pride that I had never really felt before, and much of the awkwardness of being drawn and dressed in a weird and fairly revealing outfit melted away. "Why don't you come and see how good a figure you made?" She asked me with a smile, waving me to her.

Stepping down from the platform I took off the helmet and set it aside, brushing back my hair that had grown just a bit sweaty despite the otherwise cool temperature of the room. Lynn stepped a little to the side and gestured to her pad of large papers, still grinning wide. "Do you see just how good you were at this?" She told me as I moved in front of her easel to take my first looks at her work. I was simply awestruck by what I saw. There was me in the final pose I had taken before stepping down, drawn in such detail I would not have believed she could have done it if it was the only pose she had worked on the entire time. And as much as it was me, it was somehow even more than just me. It was something more refined, more confident and stately even in just a still image. "Really, you are a natural at this," Lynn spoke in a softer and more soothing tone, placing a hand on the small of my back as she moved closer, reaching around with her other hand to start to flip the papers and show the other poses. Each was as detailed and skilled as the first she showed, every one of them not just the beginnings of a sketch but a full masterpiece on its own. I now knew why she had drawn such lavish commissions from patrons all over the world.

"It's... this is just... wow." I stammered out, looking through picture after picture of myself made greater on canvas. "I had no idea someone could do something like this, and so many, so fast." I told her, turning to look at Lynn with now an awestruck expression plastered upon my face.

"Oh, with the right equipment and a bit of practice you can get a lot done in a short time, my gladiator. Especially with a willing and helpful participant." Lynn said to me, her voice back to the musical and flirtatious tone as she gave me a wink and squeezed her hand on my hip before stepping back. "Well, I think that should be enough work for you today, you can go and I'll mark it down as a full shift's work. I still need to go over these pictures and tidy up a few details and that will take a bit of time" she told me before biting her lower lip and giving me a long head to toe look over once more. "That is, unless you need some help undoing all those straps and making sure they did not pinch anywhere too tight," Lynn continued on, raising her pencil to her lips and placing the back end in her mouth somewhat suggestively.

I quickly began to regret setting aside my helmet as a blush rose to my cheeks, imagining what Lynn might mean if her words were actually serious and not just a jest at my expense. The picture starting to form in my mind made by position doubly awkward, a rising boner threatening to sneak out from behind my loincloth giving far more indication of my thoughts than just the red rising in my cheeks. "I should be able to handle it, um, yes." I quickly stammered out, turning to retrieve the helm and decided to use it to hide the worst of the two signals that would give me away. Moving to the changing room I held the large helm over my waist, hoping the posture seemed natural enough for the short journey before I quickly got in and shut the door behind me. "Perhaps another time then," Lynn called out to me lightly and with a warm chuckle, and I could almost feel her winking at me despite not seeing her.

In the changing room I began to strip off the armor and dress back into my normal clothing, though now I noticed what I had not really been aware of when I first changed. The door was not a true full door, starting a few feet off the ground and being topped with an almost opaque window that started just at my shoulders. In my haste to get ready at first I had not even truly considered the door and had thought my privacy was complete, but now as I gingerly undid the straps of the armor as to not damage any of the most likely extremely costly pieces I could only think of what the professor was doing as I could see her outline and shape though not most of her details through the window.

Thankfully, though some of me was disappointed, halfway through my changing I could see Lynn begin to leave. "Just leave the outfit in the box I gave it to you, please, I am heading off to continue my work, after a brief... releasing of some tension," she called to me, and not for the first time I wondered how much of her teasing was truly joking around. I continued to dress and then left the changing room and made my way out of the old arts building and did not catch a glimpse of Lynn, though the door into the room that she had made her office was shut fully with the light shining from the small window at the top. Which was a little curious as she normally rarely ever shut her door.

When I arrived the next day it was almost as if the modeling session had not even happened with Lynn being so casual and her normal, just slightly flirty self as we went about our normal routine of unpacking crates and managing the various equipment and supplies in them. I could have almost chalked it up to being a strange dream till she pulled out one of the drawings from the day before. It had been gone over and perfected to a degree I could not have imagined possible before, some extra time highlighting how great her skill still was. "Here, just for you, in case you wanted to hang that up somewhere or something." She told me with a wink as she handed over the drawing and I stood with it in my hands somewhat dumbfounded. "And if you hang up those sorts of these I do hope you have plenty of room on those small dorm walls of yours because I have a lot more ideas for things you need to model for me that we will be trying soon." She added with a devious smirk, turning away before could even say I did not live on campus in the dorms or come to terms that my modeling career had only just begun.

And Lynn was certainly true to her word, in the next few days I would reenact basically step by step the whole process of modeling for her, each day with unique and intriguing costumes. Every outfit was as detailed and well made as the first was, and I quickly got a sense for what sort of aesthetic Lynn preferred to work with. Everything had an ancient and usually mediterranean flavor, from imperial rome and classical greece to ancient egyptian and once a achaemenid persian. There were a few days where I even did multiple outfits in one shift, so eager and happy Lynn was to have a willing participant that she thought fit her ideal for a model. I knew her plans did not just center around ancient european and near east cultures as she once voiced that she was having a aztec outfit being prepared, but the more I saw of how she assembled the costumes for me the more I realized being historically accurate or even particularly realistic did not hold all that much importance to her. With history being a sort of side passion of mine, I knew just enough to tell when her choices slid more towards the popular idea of a time period or culture rather than the truth, but I had more than enough sense not to point out the areas of anachronisms or inaccuracies.

Throughout the process though I began to enjoy the time spent more and more, and not just because it was a fair bit easier than lifting heavy boxes. Though still prone to blushing here or there from her suggestive comments and knowing winks I started to give a few back to Lynn, to wish she cheerfully alone escalating the teasing further. And though I still was a little shy about the fairly revealing outfits she kept on picking, I was getting used to being on display with a little more dignity and ease. I had begun to think this might just become easy for me when about a week and a half after my first modeling session with Lynn she announced the plan for the day right as I walked into what had become the modeling room.

"I have just the most delightful news for you, Ryan, really it is just grand." Lynn told me as soon as I arrived at the art building. I had gotten used to her being thrilled with just about every new outfit she had gotten for me to try, and so I really did not think too much of her excitement. But there was something in her eyes that told me there was more going on with this just a new costume for some reason, and I took a moment to study her expression. "I think you are just going to love this too Ryan, by the way, God it has gotten me nearly giddy just thinking about it." She told me with a laugh as she nearly bounced with anticipation, her current choice of clothing a low cut blouse that made it clear how much her breasts moved with each of her girlish bounces and a pair of jean short shorts that gave me a wonderful view of her toned legs and had me just thinking about the way her ass was swaying. "There is a scene I have been dying to sketch, only there just is not a way for you to do it alone, however perfect you are for the half I have in mind for you, at least not in a way that I could also sketch it. Thankfully one of my students who has already been starting to fail my class is rather desperate to find some ways to get a bit of extra credit, and I think Juila is going to be just the perfect other half I have been wanting."

Lynn's smile had only grown as she had described just how this session would be so delightful and grand, but my face grew quickly solemn and my heart felt like it sank down into my stomach. I had gotten used to Lynn seeing me in the outfits, and even pretty okay with her drawing me, as I felt like her renditions were so spectacular the could hardly even be about me, but thinking of someone else being there to see me in whatever I had to wear that day made me fill with dread and apprehension. And of course it had to be a girl, just to make me feel that much more insecure about myself. There was no way I would have even thought about this job if I had guessed it might include something like this and I was about to tell Lynn exactly that when her phone buzzed and she flashed her most dazzling smile at me. "That must be her, I told her she really must not be late if she wanted any of this to count for some extra credit." Lynn said, checking her phone and smiling even more. "Yep, she's at the door, why don't you let her in and show her to the modeling room, I have got to get the outfits ready, I do not want to waste a moment. But please do not look so glum when you show her in Ryan, I do not want you scaring her off. And besides, you are going to love her, I am sure" Lynn told me with a wink and a chuckle before hurrying off, not leaving me a moment to put together a refusal.

Letting out a maybe slightly exaggerated sigh for needing to tell this girl that unfortunately she might not be getting her chance at some extra credit since there was simply no way I would be doing through with this idea I trudged for the front door of the building, beginning to steel myself for the task. Getting closer to the door I could hear banging on it and an obviously disgruntled voice clearly attached to the person making the noise. "Just fucking open it, it is not like it is really ever locked." I murmured to myself, shaking my head and wondering just what sort of obnoxious personality I was about to deal with. Opening the door with one more sigh I must have pulled just as the girl outside gave up on banging the door and went to push it because the door flew open and I found myself being rushed into and toppled to the ground, the press of a body on top of me disorienting me for a second.

As I regained my senses I took stock of who was laying on top of me as I lay sprawled out on the ground. This took another few seconds as I could not quite believe what my eyes were telling me. Laying with her chest pressed against mine and her leg grinding back and forth over my groin was someone I knew, and had never guessed I would have seen at all on campus, much less here of all places. When Lynn had mentioned her name I had not thought it was even in the realm of possibilities that the Julia coming to model with me would Julia Brookes, one of my younger sister's best friends who I had known, at least from a distance, for years, who must have been here as a student starting her first year.

My shock at recognizing the girl pressing against me was only amplified even more as I saw, and could somewhat feel as she scrambled against me to find her footing, what she was wearing. Her top was a crop top that left enough of her stomach exposed to be hardly considered a shirt, and was just opaque enough not to be called transparent but see through plenty enough to see how her bright pink bra pushed up her tits to create some ample cleavage. Her shorts were a pair of skin tight black yoga shorts even shorter than the jean ones Lynn was wearing. And most pressing at the moment and the cause of her continual movement of her leg against my junk she was wearing a pair of candy pink heels so high that getting her footing back under her would clearly take some time in the confused state toppling through the door and then into me had sent her into. "Here, just stop the flailing for a moment." I told her as I reached for her waist to help get her up. Eventually with a bit more pressing into each other and a few hands finding purchase to help stabilize on whatever area of body they could quickly reach for we got ourselves both up and onto our feet.

"God, I did not think that door was open, I do not know why Professor Lynn wanted me to wait at the door if that was the case." Julia said with a dismissive tone as she smoothed out her clothes and checked over herself, clearly irked at having to be here at all and especially for the tumble. Viewing her vertically now I got a little better view of her, and especially all the ways the loud and prank prone girl had grown into a young woman clearly proud of her body and wanting to flaunt her beauty by showing off her long legs, flat belly and giving not so subtle hints at the curves of her breasts just barely hidden beneath her tight crop top. "Thank you though, the professor said there would be another student working with me so I suppose that is going to be you," she added, still preening herself and raising one hand to touch the black satin choker tight around her neck as if just to make sure it was still there. Taking in her figure of how much of it and how well it was shown off did not mix well with how much her leg had rubbed against my groin, at least in regards to the composure I wished to maintain, or at least regain, and an erection starting to stir, a bulge forming against my jeans.

Her eyes then moved up from herself to me, looking me over slowly starting from the ground up. A soft smile grew on her lips, continuing and maybe even growing faster as she looked at the growing outline of my cock against my pants, till she got to my face and then confusion rapidly replaced the growing satisfaction there. "Ryan, what the hell?" She said, some of the spoiled brat of a girl I once knew creeping back into her voice. "What the fuck are you doing here, Megan said you were studying some dumb math thing or something, not art." She questioned, referencing my younger sister who I had not had the chance, or really the inclination, to explain about my whole financial situation this year to yet. As confusion still mounted in her expression Julia's face suddenly changed with sudden realization. "Wait, you can not be doing this modeling thing with me, there is just no way." She demanded, storming off at a pace I thought quite impressive considering her heels and the way she had barely gotten her feet under her even with my help. Her speed and determination not to let me even get a word in left me no time to express my own lack of desire for this situation, especially now that I knew who my partner was intended to be. With little left to do I retraced my steps back to the modeling room, trudging in much the same dejected way I had come down the hallway with.

"I can not do this with him, there is just no way." I heard Julia whine out as I neared the room, the freshman student's voice carrying far with the fury of her disagreement of the arrangement she found herself in. "Did he ask for this, did he come to you after somehow knowing I was skipping my classes and failing?"

"You do not have to, young lady. You really have to remember this is not high school any more." Lynn responded, her voice far more commanding and teacher like than I had ever heard it before as I walked in and saw the the professor relaxed and leaning against one of the door into the changing rooms on the far side of the room while Julia stood tense and with her hands on her hips in front of her, looking down only because of the height given to her by the heels. "You can just simply go and skip this, just like you skipped my lessons and receive no extra credit, maintaining your failing grade in my class." Lynn explained to her just as calmly as she might point out the weather. I was so focused on their argument I barely had time to notice a low couch on the modeling platform, which usually held no props or any furniture.

"But I really can not fail Miss Lynn, you promised me a chance to make up my grade." Julia pleaded, her voice failing from an angry whine to a pleading one. "If my dad knows I am skipping classes and failing he will end my allowance," She continued with the tone of a petulant child being told no for the first time, that is till she noticed me walking in and her fury turned hot again and found it's focus on me. "You, did my dad tell you to check up on me, make sure I was being a good girl?" she asked, crossing her arms under her breasts.

"Oh come on," I started to say, my frustration with Julia's attitude and accusations beginning to override my uneasiness of having to model with someone else. I suddenly had a desire to see Julia suffer through this more than I had a fear of doing it myself. I felt that seeing her put in her place and finally have to own up to something she did and be responsible would be worth her seeing whatever outfit Lynn had in mind for me. And with that thought I began to guess at just what type of clothing the professor had in store for Julia, and the idea of her in something like the revealing costumes I had worn on her made my cock begin to stir once more despite myself.

Whatever else I had to say on the matter though was quickly cut off. "Ryan has nothing to do with this, he has just been helping me out here and I promise he had no idea you were coming." Lynn explained to Julia, though the freshman student still focused her ire on me. "But if you are insistent on not going through with this option for some make up credit I will be forced to report your failing grade to your academic counselor, and to the school board that controls your scholarship."

Julia stiffened up quickly at this, a flash of terror crossing her face. "No, no, no, no. Please Miss Lynn, you can not do that. My dad would kill me, I can not have that happen." She begged Lynn, turning back to her, seeming to be on the edge of falling to her knees to beg even more. "Fuck it, I guess I will do this, even with that fucking dweeb. Just please get my grade back up and I promise I will cooperate with this."

A satisfied smile grew on Professor Lynn's face as she listened to Julia's promises and pleading. "Good, I was really beginning to get tired of that spoiled little girl attitude young miss. Now please go on and get changed, you have wasted enough of mine and Ryan's time already with your little game." She told Julia with her voice still strong and commanding, picking up a box from a nearby table and handing it to her. "Come on now, both of you get ready," She told us both, her voice a little softer as she handed me a different box.