Art Class Modelling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, you can not be fucking serious. I am not changing with him at the same time." Julia started to protest, though her voice did not rise to the level of irritation and self importance as it had before. Some of her rebel spirit seemed to have been quieted down by the strong will of Lynn and the consequences of not obeying.

"There is a divider in the changing room, young lady, and separate doors. This is really not the time to be getting conscientious about a little modesty. Especially considering what you already obviously feel fine wearing about." Lynn chided her, and though I was looking at Julia I could just feel the eye roll that accompanied the words.

Puffing up and clearly beginning to fire back a harsh retort, Julia saw a stern expression cross Lynn's face and took a moment to calm down. "Well, there is a difference between knowing you are hot and dressing like it versus stripping down next to someone." she told her rather more meekly, a scowl still present on her face though. "But as long as he does not try to be a creep and take a peek I guess I will be fine." Julia said, letting down her shoulders in a sigh and marching through the far door into the changing room.

Giving Lynn a look to try and convey I had no intentions to perv out on her and did not know where her hostility towards me was coming. I shrugged and moved into the near door of the changing room. "Just remember to come out wearing only what the clothing I have given you, I do not need your bargain bin Victoria's Secret ruining my artistic vision, Julia." Lynn called out to us as the doors were shut.

"God, what a bitch," Julia muttered as she pulled the curtain in the middle of the room across, separating us. Though it had seemed quite solid when it had been bundled up together on one side now drawn out to its full length the divider had more the look of a frosted window, giving the shape and color of the other side without giving too much detail. A little more problematic, at least for Julia if she noticed it, though it was just about her height it was a fair bit lower than mine, giving me a good view over to her at certain angles if I were to want to try and use them. "Wait, did she mean I had to take off my underwear as well?" Julia asked, surprised as she took in the full meaning of Lynn's last instructions. "God damn it, I better be getting more than just a passing grade for this then," She muttered angrily, though I was surprised at how she didn't rush out and fight over this detail with the professor.

"I really did not know you were going to be here today Jules," I told her in what I hoped was a reassuring voice as I started to strip down, taking off my shirt and jeans. Though trying not to stare at her, the room now with the divider drawn was a bit small and I had trouble not seeing her start to go through the same motions, her undetailed figure through the curtain casting away her shirt and sliding down her shorts.

"It's whatever, dork," Julia told me as she reached up to unhook her bra, and this time I had a hard time restraining myself and turned my head just enough to see over the curtain as she left the bright pink bra fall off her chest and give me a half seconds glance at her perky tits before I turned away. "You just better not tell Megan a word about this, or you are going to be in deep shit." She told me, turning to start to dig into the box of clothing she had been given.

Turning to my own box of new clothes I was once again for the day a bit flabbergasted by what I saw. Instead of the usual semi complex set of clothing and some armor or other adornments what I had to put on was just a wide gold belt with some what I assumed to be egyptian characters and a distressingly small section of black cloth on either side, with what I assumed to be the front having a longer thin strip of fabric with more hieroglyphs. Along with this sorry excuse for shorts was some sort of collar and shoulder covering that you might have guessed a pharaoh would have worn and a head dress that basically confirmed Lynn was centering her theme along the Nile for this session.

Before I had much chance to marvel at how exactly it was all supposed to fit together and how little of myself would be covered right next to me Julia exclaimed her own reaction to her outfit. "What the fucking hell professor, now this really has to be a joke." She shouted out. Through the divider I could see Julia lifting something up, but could not tell really anything about the object she was holding. "Now I see why you did not want me wearing any damned underwear, this is just crazy." Julia said in a somewhat quiet voice, bewilderment clearly present in her tone. Her shouts moved my thoughts from my own outfit and to her's, and how obviously it must be revealing as well. The images that my mind started to produce of Julia in some skimpy Cleopatra costume were a bit more thrilling than I had wanted to consider and my cock slipped out of my boxers fully hardened. I slightly cursed myself, hoping Julia wasn't looking my way and seeing the shape of my boner through the semi opaque barrier.

Shaking my head and trying to distract my mind from the idea of Julia in a tiny revealing outfit I caught a glimpse over the divider and saw a glimpse of an even more intriguing sight, Julia totally nude just a few feet away from me. My cock throbbed and my erection only intensified and I turned my back to her. "Focus Ryan, think of baseball or whatever," I whispered to myself, staring at the wall and trying to control my breathing and rapidly increasing heart beat. Deciding to try and distract myself by putting on the outfit I slipped off my boxers and tied the golden belt around me. My first assumptions were correct about the pieces of fabric hanging down as I found they covered precious little of me. The back flap barely reached the bottom of my ass and the front was not much longer than my dick, even if it wasn't pointed straight ahead. Worse yet it was light enough that any much movement from my hips and it swayed enough to give a good side view of my junk if any were to look that way, and the longer strip of fabric hanging down did not do anything to help cover, and most probably only cause more attention to be drawn towards my groin

My worry of being covered was not aided by much in putting on the other parts of my outfit. The large shoulder and collar did not so much as even hang down far enough to cover my nipples, so from right below my neckline to my waist was bare. The headpiece was simple and fit snugly on my head without being too tight, which was pleasant to find but did not help really any in the predicament the rest of the garments put me in.

"God damn this, I have worn slutty Halloween costumes more modest than this" Julia said out loud as I finished dressing in what little I was given, though her voice was still not so loud that Lynn might hear it clearly, as if she did not wish to argue further quite yet with the professor. Still, her protestations about her clothing let me know she had found little more satisfaction in it than I had.

"Please do not take too much longer, if you need any adjustments I will help with them. We are running on a tight schedule today sadly," Lynn announced to us. Luckily my erection had died down some, enough that with a little careful maneuvering and watching how I walked I would not be exposing anything. Gulping down the little bit of pride and dignity I had left I made for the door, desperately wishing that this outfit had included something to hide the shame that would certainly show soon on my face.

The shame though did not soon arise, as a few things happened that took all the focus of my body and mind. First was Julia stepping out just as I had, having chosen the same moment to make her appearance after the prodding of Lynn to hurry up. "Is this what you were wanting from me, to be some half naked Arabian bimbo?" Julia asked, her hands on her hips as she stared down Lynn. She was wearing an outfit surprisingly similar to my own, with a few distinct differences. She had a similar belt around her waist with cloth hanging down over her front and back, and while it was decently longer than mine, nearly down to her knees, it was noticeably thinner. More importantly to her obvious displeasure in her given outfit was the top, something close to a bra that covered her breasts from the front and came together at one of her shoulders and carried on down her back as a small strap, but the sides of her breasts were bare and the whole thing clearly gave no support to her breasts, letting them giggle and shift as she stamped forward to Lynn. Most striking of all was the material. Where mine was all bright blue and gold, bold solid colors, every inch of what covering the clothes she had was in thin white cotton, and with the right angle of lighting became dangerously close to being sheer.

"Julia, a few things. A bimbo is more of an attitude than an outfit, so it is completely up to yourself if you are presenting that image, young lady. And this is most certainly not Arabian, you are dressed as an Egyptian fertility goddess, a person of high honor and power in that culture." Lynn calmly explained as if she were correcting someone's posture. "I do not see where you are getting so upset about this," Lynn continued, meeting Julia's fierce gaze.

"Of course you do not see a problem. I am the one dressed in nothing better than some skimpy underwear. I am sure you would voice some problems if you did not get to choose your own clothes for this and had to wear basically nothing" Julia retorted, crossing her arms under breasts and making them get very close to spilling out of her top.

Lynn's answer to this challenge caused the second thing that made my own shame a distant issue for me. A deviously mischievous smile crept onto the professor's lips as she listened to the student list out her complaints. "Oh, so if I were just in some skimpy underwear you would not have an issue then. Would you think that fair?" She asked, her hands starting already going to her blouse and starting to unbutton it. "I think that a suitable accommodation for you to agree to continue without further disruption," She said matter of factly as if saying what she had for breakfast, getting to the bottom buttons of her blouse and pulling it off her, showing her impressive chest tightly held by a lacy baby blue bra. Julia's jaw dropped and would have fallen to the floor if this were a cartoon as she, and I, could do nothing to process what was happening but just watch as Lynn turned around to put her shirt on the table behind her and then undid her shorts, bending over at the waist and slowly sliding them down past her ass and then down to her ankles, stepping out of them. Her position gave Julia and I a great view of her tight and plump ass, only slightly hidden by a pair of blue lace panties clearly part of a matched pair to her bra.

Julia and I both stood there far too dazed and dumbstruck, completely unsure of how to react to this turn of events, and this was magnified by how casually and readily Lynn had undertaken the action of stripping down. When she stood back up and turned around to face us there was only the mild expression of someone slightly inconvenienced to mark she had done anything at all. "There we go, I should think that should make everyone happy." She said and she straightened her easel with its large pad of drawing papers already situated and ready to go. Still reeling from what had happened I only just caught her gaze moving down to my groan and her face changed to show a small frown for half a second, as if disappointed not to see an erection poking past the small cloth hiding my cock.

And if that were truly the case it was only because I was still processing the shock of it all that I did not have the time to get aroused. Not only was Julia there standing close to me in clothes so thin and light that most bikinis would have covered her slender and athletically toned frame more modestly and would not have done as much to highlight her tight ass and pleasantly perky and B cup breasts, but there was also Professor Lynn, now stripped in underwear that accentuated body that had gorgeous curves in all of the right places. I was just beginning to turn my mind to the beautiful women around me in such states of undress which I had never thought myself to be near when Lynn's next instructions turned my focus enough to keep my dick from rising up like a flag proclaiming my arousal. "Now please get up onto the platform and take a relaxed pose so I can see how I am going to want to pose you two." She told us, taking a chair out and sitting behind her easel.

I moved out of the force of habit from the other modeling sessions I had already done, my conscious mind still sorting out which of the many stimuli around me was the most pressing to focus on and leaving my actions up to muscle memory and instinct. Julia seemed similarly still dazed and just followed me up on the center of the platform to one side of the couch, standing in a relaxed pose beside me before looking at me with a confused expression. "Does she always do this?" she asked me in a voice just loud enough to make it the short distance to my ears and still be understandable. I mouthed out the word 'no' and shook my head slightly, and then mouthed 'never' to her, not wanting her to think I had some sort of perverted game I regularly played of stripping down with one of the university's professors.

"Just relaxed poses please, you will have plenty of time for getting to know each other much better later." Lynn called out to us, as she shifted her gaze back and forth from the canvas to where we stood. Taking in a quick breath I turned away from Julia, habit having me quick to obey Lynn when I was posing for her, though still I had to furrow my brow a little and wonder just what she meant by her comment of getting to know each other better.

As always Lynn worked at an astonishing pace, her speed not a sacrifice to her skill but somehow a part of it, so when she called out for a change in pose I was not surprised, though Julia seemed a little. "Why don't you two go ahead and sit on the chaise there? Julia you can recline at that end and rest your legs over Ryan's lap." She directed us, pointing with her pencil towards the long low couch I had barely noticed when I first came in. "Please do go on now," She added, peeking out from behind the easel with a lean that somehow gave her even more cleavage than before.

Julia moved promptly over to the directed part of the couch, sitting down and holding up her legs, making the cloth hanging down from her waist fall in between them and giving me a great few of her long legs and smooth thighs. "Come on, don't make her tell us again," Julia said to hurry me on, her voice telling me that her previous antagonism towards the professor's instructions had been cowed quite a bit. I moved to quickly sit down and Julia placed her legs over my lap with her knees placed right between my legs.

"Perfect, thank you," Lynn said with a grin, and so focused was I on how the cloth hanging from Julia's waist draped at an angle steep enough I could almost see up in and between her soft thighs that I only glimpsed for a moment Lynn biting her lower lip and staring hungrily at us before her expression turned more neutral. "And uh Ryan, would you place your hand on her hip there?" She told me.

I breathed in a quick breath and looked closer to Julia at this instruction, tensing my thighs to try and avoid what could quickly become a hard erection pressing up against her legs. "Go on, just don't be weird about it you dork. This is art not your perverted fantasies." Julia whispered to me with a slightly annoyed look, as if I were the one making this strange situation weird. Tentatively I placed a hand on her bare hip, just lightly touching her soft skin. "And do not get a boner, please." Julia added in a stiff whisper and looked at me with a hard expression.

"Julia, please look straight ahead." Lynn instructed to which Julia quickly obeyed, moving her gaze from me to directly in front of her. "And Ryan, go ahead and... look down at Julia please." Lynn added after a moment, pausing as if to deliberate. If what she had to consider during that moment's thought was where to direct my eyes where I saw the most of Julia's breasts than it was time well spent, for with her top open at the sides I got an eyeful of her perky boobs shifting slightly as Julia moved into a comfortable position to wait out this pose. Looking down at her like this it was all I could do to not get a raging boner, and even just trying to rein back my racing heart beat with slow breathing was a struggle as for the first time Lynn seemed to linger on this pose for a while. I could hear the scratching of her pencil against the paper so I knew she was working, but she had us stay in this pose for so long I might have guessed she had up and left.

I was just beginning to lose the fight against my growing erection when I heard Lynn thankfully call out for another pose change. "Ryan, go ahead and stand at that edge of the chaise and Julia, please do sit right next to him." She instructed us as she flipped to a new page to begin another sketch. I tensed and released every muscle I could to hopefully draw away blood flow and focus away from my cock before getting up to my feet as Julia swung her feet down off my lap. As I stood I breathed out in relief when my cock did not stand up with me and I closed my eyes for a moment hoping that this pose might be a bit easier to maintain some dignity in as I moved to the side of the low couch and Julia slid over to where I had been sitting.

"Just like that, thank you both." Lynn said to us as she poked her head out and grinned at us both. "And for this one Ryan you can place your hand on her shoulder and Julia please look up at him, but not too high." She asked us, placing her pencil between her lips and studying us for a moment as we moved to fulfill her request. As I looked down at Julia thankfully most of her breasts were covered as her top moved over them and then across her far shoulder, but strangely to me looking down into her strikingly blue eyes as they seemed to focus at my navel I started to feel a warmth fill my body still. It did not help me either when I placed my hand on her bare shoulder and felt her soft skin under my palm. "Ryan, please look ahead, just straight at eye level," Lynn added as a last instruction.

Soon the sound of pencil moving against paper returned, though I could only just see Lynn work out of the corner of my eye as I looked straight ahead, trying to order my thoughts into something that would prevent me from embarrassing myself anymore that I had already. "Damn, she did not give you much to hide under either, if you turned a bit to the side I bet I would be staring right at your junk." Julia whispered and I tensed and waited for Lynn to rebuke her. But no command to be quiet came to my confusion, though perhaps the words were whispered just quiet enough to avoid reaching the focused professor. This seemed to give Julia some of her bite back that had been subdued. "If you got a boner it would slip right out I bet, so there must be something off with you if you have not gotten hard with a barely dressed girl next to you and a teacher in her underwear just staring at all those muscles you must have worked so hard on." Julia continued, and I looked down to see a devious smirk rising on her lips as I formed a response.

"Ryan, look straight ahead as I asked please," Lynn quickly told me before I had time to whisper a reply back to Julia and I immediately moved to comply with her command. Julia chuckled lightly at this, her voice rising a little louder now as if to test the boundaries of when Lynn would cut in and correct us.