Art Classes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kevin, you son-of-a-bitch! I will kill you!" his wife yelled.

She got up from the couch and headed straight for her husband. This time she slapped him several times and she kicked him in both shins as well. He let out a scream when she kicked him. I got up and escorted her back to the couch. She was crying and was almost hysterical.

When I turned my back on Kevin to help his wife to the couch, Kevin stood up and was limping to leave the room. I ran after him, grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. Then I hit him with both my left and my right fists into his abdomen. He immediately doubled over and sank to his knees. He was trying to get a breath but wasn't having much success. I picked him up by the arm pits and then I drove my knee into his balls as hard as I could. He grabbed his crotch with both hands and I pushed him back into the chair.

"So you thought you could get away. Where can you go naked? You try that again and I will really hurt you," I said.

"I was.... going.... to get.... my robe.... upstairs,' he groaned.

I returned to my chair and asked Kevin, "Did you put anything in my wife's drink to assure your sexual success? An Ecstasy pill maybe?"

Kevin just looked at me with a frown and then shook his head no. Maybe he was confident enough in his looks and ability that he didn't need a drug. However, my wife has a hard time remembering details which could mean that she was drugged. Also he drove her home because he didn't want the police to stop my wife driving and find drugs in her system. They could track the drugs to him. Drugging a woman's drink is illegal.

"Sara, when we are finished here, please go through his clothes pockets and look for any pills in a baggie or in an unlabeled pill bottle. If you find any, handle them with a cloth or gloves so that your fingerprints are not on the bag. If he has any, they would be here at his home because he would not want to get caught with them in his car. If you find anything like that, I want you to tell me," I said.

I turned back to Kevin. His forehead was wrinkled and he looked worried.

"My wife probably told you that I was suspicious after the first late night so you both did nothing until tonight. Tonight you kept the tryst short hoping that some story from my wife would satisfy me. My wife told me that tonight you cried big tears and told my wife a big lie. She took pity on you and gave you a blowjob. Isn't this correct?" I asked.

He didn't move so I used the handle of the poker to punch him hard in the balls. He screamed and then nodded his head yes.

"You son-of-a-bitch! You cried just to get sex?" Mrs. Wilde said. "You are such a worthless piece of shit! Come Monday I will see a lawyer and divorce your ass!"

"Yes, he did cry both times that we had sex. It broke my heart and I just trying to help him. Honest!" my wife said.

"Helen, I want you to tell Sara your story please," I asked.

"On the night we were really late, four of us did go for a drink after class. Kevin offered to drive us there so we all rode with him. After one drink, the other two women walked back to the college to get their cars. Kevin said he needed one more drink and he needed to talk some more about his situation. So I stayed with him. We had a couple more drinks and I was beginning to feel the alcohol. I told him that it was getting late and I had better get home while I could still drive. As we walked out to his car, he was crying real tears and he thanked me for listening to his problems. Then out of the blue, he kissed me -- a long passionate kiss. He opened the back seat door of his car and got in. He held out his hand to me and I followed him. I am not sure why I did it, but it must have been the drinks. We made out passionately for a while and we eventually had sex. I can't remember much about it though," my wife said.

Sara stopped crying and just stared at my wife.

My wife continued, "Tonight he walked me to my car and he helped me load my art stuff into my back seat. The whole time we were walking to my car he was crying about how ill his wife is and how badly he felt because he has had no sex in over a year. He said that his sperm was backed up and he was in pain. Then he kissed me passionately. I was feeling so badly for him! We got in my back seat and I gave him a blow job thinking that I was helping him with his pain."

"I can't believe that he actually cried. What a bastard!" Sara said.

"Oh yes, real tears. He was breaking my heart but now I know that it was all lies. He lied to me to get sex from me! I am so stupid that I didn't see through him. I am so sorry, Sara. I didn't intend to hurt you or my wonderful husband. I thought I was helping a very needy person," my wife said.

Sara starred at my wife but said nothing.

"Do either of you two ladies have anything you want to ask Kevin?" I asked.

My wife spoke up, "Why did you do it. You have a very beautiful wife here. Wasn't she enough for you?"

Kevin was looking at my wife and said, "Variety."

"Kevin, I think that when you see a woman that you would like to fuck, you chase her until she gives in. Once you have fucked her, you are done with her and you move on to the next one. Is that what you have done with my wife? You were through with her after the blow job. Isn't that right?" I asked.

Kevin shrugged his shoulders but said nothing so I hit him in the left shin with the poker. He screamed and grabbed his leg. I saw tears begin to form in his eyes.

"Yes! God Damn it!" Kevin said.

"How many other women have you seduced? Surely, this is not the first affair that you have had?" Sara asked.

Kevin just sat with his head down and did not answer her.

"Kevin, I don't think it matters how many affairs that you have had because your marriage to Sara is over. You have had your last sex with both of these women. I hope it was worth it to you. You have broken up two marriages and you have messed up the relationship that you have with your kids. I wonder if they will forgive you for leaving them," I said.

Kevin began to cry. He put his hands up to his face to hide his tears. I knew that I have hurt him emotionally. Next, I wanted to do something that he would think about for the rest of his life.

"I have a thought running around in my head. Kevin and Helen have had sex twice but Sara and I have had none. I think we deserve equal treatment," I said.

"Wouldn't that be cheating?? Isn't that what you accused me of?" my wife asked.

"No! You and Kevin had sex behind our backs and then you lied about it to hide your infidelity. I am proposing that Sara and I have sex here in front of both of you so there is no cheating and it all will be consensual," I explained.

"I won't consent to you having sex with Sara," my wife said.

"So it is OK for you to have sex outside of our marriage but it isn't OK for me to do the same thing? Is that it?" I said.

My wife hung her head down and said nothing.

"What do you think about that, Sara?" I asked. "Would you be willing to have sex with me in front of them? Your husband can watch us having sex right here in front of him. A little something for him to remember about tonight!" I said.

"I am angry enough to do it just to show him that two can play his stupid game," Sara answered.

"Kevin, I don't think that you really love your wife or else you would not be cheating on her. Consequently, I don't think that you would care if I had sex with your wife, would you?" I asked.

"Hell yes I mind!" he said.

"Kevin, you had sex at least twice with my wife so I should have sex twice with your wife. The only difference is that we will do it right here in front of you. There will be no hiding it or lying about it because you can watch. Your wife and I will make it a special performance just for you," I said.

Sara walked over to her husband and said, "Kevin, I am going to fuck his eyes out right here in front of you. You are going to sit there and watch because you can't do anything about it. You worthless piece of shit!"

"I am going to be the last person to fuck your wife..... not you! You started this but Sara and I are going to finish this," I said.

"I'll go clean up and lose my clothes," Sara said and left the room.

"Honey, I don't want you to do this. Please don't do this," my wife said.

"Helen, you are the one who denied me sex the same night that you fucked Kevin. You want it both ways don't you. It's OK for you to fuck Kevin and then deny me that night, and now you are denying me again," I said. "No, you are going to sit there and watch Sara and me. I want it to hurt in your heart just like you hurt mine."

Sara returned wearing a silk robe and she had a comforter rolled up under her arm. She unrolled the comforter on the floor between Kevin and my wife. She dropped her robe and stood fully nude facing me. She was lovely! She looked at her husband and gave him a flip of her hair, sort of a "fuck you".

"Don't....." Kevin said begging.

Sara was slightly taller than I maybe about 5' 10". Her body was thin and athletic. Her breasts were nice mounds with pink areolas and nipples. Her tummy was flat and showed no marks from having 3 children. Her legs were long and firm and they came together at a smooth pubic mound.

Sara laid down on the comforter and held her arms up to me. I undressed quickly and laid down beside her.

"I noticed that you have a bigger cock than my husband," Sara said.

"I am somewhat larger than most but I have seen larger ones. I guess that I am a sizemedium," I replied.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a wonderful kiss. I parted my lips and our tongues sought each other. I broke the kiss and then moved to the side of her neck. She closed her eyes and started moaning quietly as I kissed her neck.

"Are you safe with doing this? I didn't bring any condoms," I whispered in her ear.

She quietly replied, "I am on the pill. Go for it!"

I rolled away from her and said to Kevin, "Kevin! Look at your beautiful wife's body. It will be the last time you see it... ever"

I moved to her cute nipples that were standing erect. I cupped her right breast and then I licked and sucked each nipple. I started kissing my way down her stomach and finally ended up above her pussy.

I moved her legs apart and slid between them. I looked at Sara's face and saw that she had her eyes closed. I took a quick look over at my wife, she had her head bowed down and her hands over her face. I started kissing my way up her thigh but avoided her pussy. I then kissed my way up her other thigh. I parted Sara's labia and started in licking her inner lips. Sara was moaning and she started moving her hips. I sucked her clit into my mouth and started massaging it with my tongue. She let out a load moan as I first touched her clit. I carefully inserted a finger into her vagina and searched for her G spot. When I found it, she moaned and started moving her hips more vigorously.

I massaged her clit and her G spot for quite some time. She moaned and groaned loudly the whole time. I had to wonder if I was that good or if it was enhanced a bit to show her husband what he was missing. I kept it up until she had a very loud orgasm. I paused a moment to let her enjoy her orgasm then I continued giving her oral sex. After a minute or so she started a second orgasm. When it had passed, I moved my body over Sara and I looked up at Kevin.

"Kevin, I am about to fuck your lovely wife. Watch us carefully because it will be the last time you will see her beautiful pussy. I am going to make her cum just for you to watch. I want you to remember this night for the rest of your life," I said.

I put the head of my dick between her pussy lips and then pushed just the head inside.

"Oh shit! Stop! You are too big! It feels like you are tearing me open. Go slow so that I can adjust to you," Sara said.

I waited until she gave me the go ahead nod. I carefully inched in a little at a time and then stopped so that her vagina could adjust to my dick. I was able to get my full length inside of her. (Before I was married, I had fucked a lot of women but few could accept my full length.) I heard a groan of satisfaction so I started stroking slowly. I looked up at Kevin and he was crying as he watched us.

I stroked in and out of Sara very slowly. She groaned loudly the whole time. She was an active partner and would push her hips up to meet my thrusts. Once in a while she would rotate her hips to make it even better. We fucked for about 15 minutes when I heard her start panting and she started thrusting up to me faster; I knew her orgasm was cumming. I stroked faster and I felt my orgasm rising. Sara suddenly pushed her pelvis hard against me and arched her back. That was all it took to put me over the edge. We both had a noisy orgasm. I rolled off her and we both laid there panting.

Sara looked at me with almost love in her eyes.

"That was the best sex I have had..... ever! I have never have had such intense feelings during sex. I don't know what you were doing to me but it was very wonderful! My husband has never made me feel like that. I know now what a shitty lover he was! Your wife was misguided to have sex with Kevin when she had something like you at home. Thank you, Jim, for showing me what a real lover is like!" Sara said.

I looked up at Kevin. Tears were rolling down his face. My plan worked! We had succeeded in making him feel the pain that Sara and I were feeling. He had watched his wife enjoy sex in front of him and he could do nothing about it. She also told him that it was better than anything he had ever done for her. His macho male ego was broken. He had been cuckolded and he had to live with that.

I then looked over at my wife. She was sitting with her hands in her lap and her eyes were red from crying. She looked just like a used rag doll. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Clean my dick, Helen. Kevin's dick was the last one you have sucked, so now suck mine until it is clean," I said.

My wife looked up at me with tears in her eyes and then grabbed my dick with her hand and put it into her mouth. She took her time and did a very good job. I walked over to my clothes and got dressed.

I saw Sara stand up and she stared at her husband without saying a word to him until he dropped his head. She then walked over to him and slapped him hard across the face again. She then headed for the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned, she was dressed. She gave me a great hug and then a passionate kiss. She and I walked over in front of Kevin. He had his head bowed down and tears were streaming down his face.

"Kevin, I want you to remember for the rest of your life what happened here tonight. Your need to fuck other women has caused you to lose this beautiful woman and your children. You are not the great lover that you think you are. Your wife just stated that she had the best sex of her life and it was not with you. Christ, your dick is so small it is pathetic," I said.

Sara and I walked away from Kevin and talked quietly so only she and I could hear each other.

"We need to do something with Kevin," I said.

"Couldn't you just put him in the trunk of your car and just drop him off somewhere?" Sara said laughing. "I will pack a bag for him and he must leave here tonight. I don't want him in the house with my children."

"I agree with you; he needs to leave tonight. I will stay until he has left," I said.

I walked back to Kevin and said, "Your wife is gone so we can talk man-to-man. When you were fucking my wife in your car, did you take any photos with your cell phone?"

"Yah, I took a couple. How did you know?" Kevin said.

"I know your type! I want you to erase them tonight. Where is your phone?" I asked.

"It's in my car," Kevin said.

"If I see them on the internet or anywhere else, you will die of lead poisoning. You will never know where or when it will happen. A bullet will hit you right in the middle of your forehead, but you don't have to worry because I hear that it is instantaneous. You will never know what hit you. Delete those photos tonight!" I said as Kevin shook his head yes.

I returned to the couch and sat down beside my wife. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. Kevin just sat in his chair with his head down. He cried off and on.

When Sara returned, she was pulling a roller suitcase and she had some sweats under her arm.

"This will be enough clothing to get him through the weekend. I brought some sweats pants and stuff for him to wear tonight." she said and threw his clothes on the floor in front of Kevin.

"By the way, look what I found in his painting pants pocket. He wears old clothes to his watercolor class to keep paint from getting on his good clothes," Sara said.

Sara had a surgical glove on one hand; She held up a small baggie with 6 or 8 orange pills inside. I looked at them and realized that they were indeed Ecstasy tablets.

"Well, Kevin, it looks like you did drug my wife to have sex with her, you know doing that is illegal and will get you some jail time," I said to him.

"Mrs. Wilde... Sara...do you have someplace safe to keep these?" I asked.

She left the room.

"Kevin, get up and get dressed. You need to leave here right away before the police get here. Your wife is going to turn you in for having illegal drugs. I will see that she gives you a 30-minute head start before she calls the cops. Find someplace to stay and keep away from your wife. If you hurt her, I will hurt you back. Don't forget to delete those photos tonight! Now get dressed because the clock is ticking," I said.

Sara had returned to hear the end of my threat to Kevin.

"Yes.... just leave us, Kevin. I don't want you here. I will pack up your stuff tomorrow and set it outside. You can get it whenever but don't come in the house," Sara said.

He quickly dressed and picked up the suitcase. On his way out he picked up his wallet and keys from the kitchen counter. His cell phone must be in his car. We heard his car lay rubber as he left.

"Call the police and give them the drugs. You can explain to them that you found them in his clothes but deny that you knew that he had them. Lock the doors after we leave. Tomorrow first thing get a locksmith in here," I said.

Sara and I hugged and she gave me another romantic kiss.

"Thank you for some great sex tonight. You are a fantastic lover," Sara said.

"There are good men out there that would be proud to be married to you," I said.

"I still owe you a blow job!" she said.

"I will take a rain check on that. Right now, my wife and I need to go home. We are both very tired and need some sleep," I answered and walked away.

I grabbed my medical kit and helped my wife up from the couch. Sara walked us to the door.

In the car on the way home my wife asked, "Did it help you to confront Kevin?"

"Yes, he confirmed your story. I have to admit that it satisfied my need to cause him pain. I am fairly certain that he won't be seducing any married women in the future," I replied.

"You don't love Kevin. Right?" I asked.

"Oh heavens no! I was just trying to help him, the rotten person," my wife said. "Do you think that he drugged me?"

"It is a strong possibility. You seem to have a hard time remembering details which is a symptom of Ecstasy. We could have had you tested if you had been honest with me when you came home," I said.

There was no further discussion in the car. When we arrived home, we both undressed silently and crawled into bed. There was no effort made for sex by either of us.

oooo

The next morning we got up and my wife made a nice breakfast for us. We both called our work place and informed them that we were taking the day off.

"Can we discuss last night?" my wife asked.

"I see no reason to discuss last night, your blowjob, or your late night. It is all behind us and cannot be changed. This is a new day and we should now concentrate on the future," I answered..