Art Classes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is going to happen with us?" my wife asked.

"I think we both need a cooling off period. I want you to go pack some clothes and I will go rent a business suite for you at that place by Walmart for 30 days. During these 30 days, I want you to think about what you have done and why you did it. You need to understand that you weren't doing something good for the world by giving away sex. I also want to you to think about how good our life, loving and even sex is here and what you will be missing if we should divorce.

"I don't want you to come back home until you can understand that it is wrong to have sex to someone other than your husband. If after 30 days, you still believe that you have done nothing wrong giving Kevin sex, then I will file for legal separation," I explained.

"So you are throwing me out." my wife said.

"No, I am not! I am giving you time to sort out your head and I need some time alone to work toward forgiving you. I love you very much! You are the woman that I chose to spend the rest of my life with. You are the only woman that I want in my life. I certainly didn't want this to happen to our lives," I said.

"Honey, I am still having trouble with last night," she said.

"While you are alone and thinking about everything, ask yourself, 'How much of that was real or how much of that was acting to make Kevin jealous and realize the rest of his life what he was losing?' Think about it!" I said.

Having said that, I grabbed my car keys and left. When I returned, my wife had two large suitcases packed.

"I will put them into your car for you. Here is the room keycard for your suite. It is room 210," I said.

"May I kiss you?" my wife asked.

I hugged her and gave her a long kiss.

"Will you call me?" she asked.

"Yes, of course. Maybe not every day but I will call you to see how you are but don't call me unless it is an emergency. I too need time to be alone and think,' I said.

I put the suitcases in her car as she sat down in the driver's seat. She closed the door and began to cry. As she drove away, I too started to cry. There went the love of my life, my life partner.

oooo

The day after she left, I had a locksmith change our locks and the code for the garage door. I did not have to separate our finances because we have always had separate bank accounts and separate credit cards.

A few days after the evening at the Wilde's, Sara called me.

"How are you both handling the other night?" she asked.

"I decided that we needed some time away from each other to sort out our thoughts and emotions. I have rented her an executive suite for 30 days and then we will see where we are," I said.

"Don't be too hard on your wife. I know that it was all Kevin's doing. This was not the first time it has happened but this is the last time thanks to your help," she said.

"I need the time alone too to get my head around all this," I said.

"If you get lonesome, you are welcome to come here. I would love to see you again and I do owe you a blowjob. You could even spend the night," Sara said.

"Thank you for your kind offer but I am still married," I said.

"If things don't work out with your wife, please call me. I have never had a lover like you. You could move in with me here," she said.

"Thank you again. I must go now," I said. And we hung up.

The first week of the separation was tough for me but I got through it and I did not call my wife. However, by the second week I was missing her, especially at night. I gave in and called her twice just to hear her voice. The discussion was limited to "How are your", "Are you sleeping well" and "How is work".

The third week I was a basket case. I had to call her several times. Bedtime was the worst for me because I really missed her warm body against mine.

I recognize that my wife has a soft heart. She does enjoy giving money to the homeless people. I tried to tell her that as soon as she is gone, they will spend her money on drugs and alcohol. That doesn't bother her because she is only interested in the giving. I can understand how her having sex with Kevin happened. Clearly there was no love involved, just her soft heart. I want and need her soft heart to be here taking care of me as we both age.

oooo

On the 29th day of our separation, my wife asked to meet with me. I suggested we meet for dinner after work at a restaurant that we both enjoyed.

I arrived first and was sipping a sherry. Helen came in wearing a professional woman's suit and her hair had just been styled. She looked beautiful. I stood up to greet her.

"You look beautiful, Helen!" I said.

As she sat down, she said, "I have really missed you! This has been the longest that I have been without you."

"Helen, there is one thing that you have never said to me throughout this mess. I had hoped that it might be the first thing that you would say to me tonight. I am.... disappointed," I said and I stood up as if to leave.

My wife looked puzzled trying to figure out what I was talking about. Then she smiled at me and reached to grab my hand.

"Honey, I am sorry!" she said. "I am sorry for what I did; I am sorry for hurting you; and I am sorry for hurting Sara and her children."

"That is what I wanted to hear," I said and I returned to my chair.

"Honey, the reason that I did not say it before was because I am too intelligent to act like one of those stupid, whiny wives when caught cheating that would say those overly-used clichés such as 'Forgive me' or 'Don't leave me' or 'It was just sex' or the worst one 'It's not what it looks like'," my wife said.

"Do you still want me?" she asked.

"Of course I do. You are my wife," I said.

"Then may I move back home?" she asked.

"I want you to answer that one question for me. In your heart do you accept that there is no reason or excuse for a married woman to have sex with anyone other than her husband?" I asked.

My wife hung her head down and softly said, "Yes!"

"Look me in the eyes and say it because you mean it," I said.

She looked straight into my eyes and said, "Yes, I do accept. I admit that I was wrong to have sex with anyone other than you," she said.

"We both have had sex outside of our marriage so it is time to forgive so that we can move on beyond this incident. I want you to move back home," I said.

When our meal was finished, we both got in our cars and headed home for the best sex of our marriage. The next day, we cleaned out her suite and moved her home.

Kevin? Who cares!