All Comments on 'Art Classes'

by handwriter

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 17 years ago
well written until...

The ending felt rather lame after the exquisite buildup of tension. Alan was a non-entity, but you made us anticipate his reactions to her wantonn infidelity and when the time came, nothing. Oh well, thanks for some hot, if totally unbelievable, scenes.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Erotic but an Irresponsible Fantasy . . .

This couple apparently sacrificed too much for their mortgage. They spent all discretionary time working (and maybe fucking other people), so the marriage was finished. I realize that with a fantasy, the "rules" are suspended but we still have a child with a father who is not going to be a part of the child's life, or support. Just a romantic lover for a while. It seems part of the theme is again the "size does matter" fantasy and again, the idea that penis size is larger in males of African origin (disproved in medical studies, by the way). I wonder if this should be under the "interracial love" category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
re:well written until

I agree with your comments, but not your rating nor your title. A big part of what constitutes "well written" is the plot. Keeping Alan out of it and then avoiding any consequences of what she was doing by finding he -- out of the blue -- was essentially doing the same thing is poor plotting and writing. It's "rather than deal with my set up, I'll avoid it all together" is lazy and not something that qualifies as being "well written."

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Maybe this is life imitating art?

Decent enough stroke story, I suppose, but not very good fiction as the premise, plot and characters are unbelievable.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Ending's too pat

You let her off way too easily, not that I found any of the characterisation convincing. Why the hell were she and Alan together in the first place? Why was she so eager to have the other guy's cock in her, unprotected? Did no one in the class even raise an eyebrow when their life models began fucking in plain view? There was no real tension, just a series of fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
STRANGE...

Strange how a woman will fuck a stranger with abandon, but won't do it with husband. And, I'll bet, after she has the kid, the young buck will leave (like most black men do) and she'll just be another white-trash whore with a mixed race kid to tow around as a show of her stupidity. It just never changes. Another fucked up kid being brought into the world...

Belthazor82Belthazor82about 17 years ago
Nice story

I have to agree with some of the other comments, though. The reader doesn't get to know, why the protagonist gives in to Art and why she gives in so easily. The husband is hardly mentioned and the quick ending of their relationship keeps me wondering, what the fact that she was married contributed to the story. A little bit more character development and it would have been a great story. It is good, though.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 17 years ago
Nope

The premise that our heroine and her lover can be intimate in front of a group and not have someone object, or have it become know to her circle of friends and family, just doesn't work. As well, and as others have noted, the lack of discussion of her relationship with her husband is odd, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so - so

there's really nothing in it that is.....exciting. it was not bad, it was just....blah. this is Literotica, so there are always stories that will hook you up and get you off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
change title of this story from

ART CLASSES wife gets carried away to author gets carried away

sirhugssirhugsabout 17 years ago
New Stry Review

I selected this story for a New Story Review in the Author's Hangout of the Lit Forums. Go there and read about how I think, if you suspend your disbelief, this story works well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
it's a good thing, it's just "fantasy"

in "real life" --- meaning the baby's gonna scream like hell, for hours and days and weeks, without much sleep --- she would likely take less of such a cavalier: "oh, well, it was so exciting,,, but Art took off... and I continue to pose for Peter and, well, y'know, once in a while, we did it in all kinds of ways, until I was too big..." <p>

in real life, if the woman's that old, married many years, she'd know what's coming: a baby and no support...<p>

again, the cavalier attitude just didn't sound that believable. <p>

for a 17-20 year old, perhaps, but not a woman with that much life experience... <p>

I see everyday, women with one, two, or three small children --- without a father --- wheeling those kids around, sometimes all crying, dirty, or hungry.......and then I see loving couples where every they go, both parents hoist their kids on to their shoulders and make sure the one or two kids are safe, dry, and laughing.... even masochistic women/men won't want to be wheeling 2 or 3 small children around, each with a different "father" and no man is seen around to help....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sillily Implausible Unless In the Humor Category

Your square peg, black as it was, couldn't fit this round hole as twistedly contorted as it was.<P>

Not even in England can it be Screwing 101 with many deaf, dumb and blind watching while scribbling and rubbing away their onlooking passions well in hand. The class size would have exploded explicably to the deans and police with punity.<P>

Well scribed but goofy in its premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yikes!

I suppose this is o.k. for a stroke story fantsey but this story has been done 3 times in 2 weeks and much better. She is a pregent soon to be divorced slut and happy about it. Wow, what a turn on, not!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
More of a whitewash than a fully developed story

The marriage was tangential to the stroke vignette; yet if you plant the information that this is a married woman having an affair, you build in not only a presumed reason for the affair, but a climactic conflict and some resolution – all of which remained at the end unfulfilled promises. With no attempt at developing any of these elements, we have just an embryonic story; a text that could have turned into story had you put your mind into it.

One Wounded DragonOne Wounded Dragonabout 17 years ago
Good story, wish she'd stayed with her husband

Good story, one of my favorite fantasies. I just wish her husband had known and approved, maybe a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Idea

Lack of execution. This seemed very disjointed and not well thought out. Should have had more intense interaction between the characters. It seemed more descritive in how you approached it. Needs work--but work trying again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Having read the critiques and the story I wonder

why no one has thought about the woman's mental condition. She is undoubtibly very stupid, and a lying cheating slut, and since she did it for money she is by definition a whore/prostitute. We can ssume by her actions, unprotected sex, public sex, sex with a black male who will not be old enough or caring enough to keep her as his, failue to consider consequences of her actions, risking sexually transmitted diseases, and corruption of her marriage. The woman by definition shows no respect or caring for her marriage, her husband, her self, nor the child she is to bear as a bastard, that she is very mentally ill. Women who are even slightly intelligent and with morals and ethics do no behave in such manner. Isnt it wonderful in partially socialistic welfare states we the accept responsiblity for the woman and her bastard and provide money and assistance to keep them alive and to perpetuate their genes to the next generation?

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Fits perfectly for this site

Such a well written story and it is the perfect story for this type of website. I hope you keep going and write many more stories on this site.

By the way, are there any openings for the next semester in that art class?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Neat little story

In other comments the purists grumble about the technicalities of this story, and the bitter wierdos whinge about the protagonist being a whore, but all that misses this point.

This was a lovely bit of female fantasy, delicately enough written to communicate the truly erotic emotions the setting engenders, with all of it relatively believable too.

I'd like to read more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable

I'm guessing the author has never been to an art class, let alone modelled for one.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I glad Alan moved on

For more than a year she acted like a slut. I'm glad Alan found a chick and is moving on. He was there for her in the beginning till she decided to be a full time slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good cuck tale

huecuck spanked hard to the long term cucking but more humiliation like in MM stories would have really shot his little load

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cheating wives

I hate cheating wives...........in real life they cause far too much misery and pain.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Agree with Anon 'well written'

It is a real cop-out to leave Hubby out of most of the tale (Sweetie might as well NOT be a wife) and then have no interaction about her 'adventuresomeness' or 'knocked-uppedness' because he bails before she swells up on him!

I also think she cheated the Bull out of the life-lesson of what it means to knowingly have unprotected sex with a fertile lady. Not asking for a reluctant marriage, but maybe some fatherhood experiences (LaMaze classes) and responsibilities!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Life model erection

I had modelled for an art class about ten times, then my girlfriend came along, mid session they changed the pose into one where my balls where dangling in a breeze and she kept giving me a certain look, I started to swell into a semi, I wasn't invited back lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh

No plot, no thought, not even a "you're Caught" OldBearSwitch.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
More

More cheating wife garbage. Worse than most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous