All Comments on 'Art for Art's Sake'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jay545Jay545over 6 years ago
oh i hope....

This becomes a series.

More chapters please!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jay545

Angie has appeared in a couple of my stories before, most notably the recent "Angie Baby", and I have plans for more. Next up she's going to get close and personal with Suzanne . . .

metroalmametroalmaover 6 years ago
Simples Indeed!

Sandra's gain Ronnie's loss. Or is it everyone's gain? Time alone will tell :) :) ;)

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for metroalma

It's definitely going to be everyone's gain!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, the possibilities, Ronnie will certainly enjoy these two, more please, much, much more.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for beulahthebrit

Thank you for reading, commenting and enjoying. More will follow shortly.

rusty333rusty333over 6 years ago
great

this should be fun, pursue it.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for rusty333

I've yet to put "pen to paper" but already have the next part planned out in my head. Consider it pursued!!

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Usual fun

Multi-orgasmic? If lesbian sex was an Olympic sport, then your heroines would sweep the board---you'd hear the medals jangling from here to China. Usual fun story, LL, as always with new and interesting characters. Sandra's definitely East Midlands with her use of an affectionate "duck", although I rather favour the West Midlands version which tends to be "me owd duck". Keep up the good work, LL, may your muse never leave you.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

Thank you for taking time to comment. As always, your input is greatly appreciated.

I suppose I do make my heroines multi-orgasmic but none of them have complained as of yet. And I must admit I was a bit apprehensive with "duck" . . . I tended to think of South Yorkshire folk ("de-dahs" as they're known in some quarters) and went with that. But now you mention "me owd duck" I can hear it in a West Midlands accent and believe I got it somewhere near right.

I'm going to press on with Angie's adventures but have a couple of (mega-multi orgasmic) West Yorkies in the shape of Hev and Davina nagging to get back into action. Apparently they haven't had nearly enough yet . . .

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Ok

Even though I really love your stories, and for most of them I give u 5 stars, but I have to say this is not one of your better stories, but I guess it is hard to follow Hev and Dave stories and even your wrestling stories

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

I was starting to worry about where you were!

Seriously though, thank you as always for taking the time to comment. I would appreciate knowing why you don't like the Angie stories so I can learn and perhaps improve in future. Is it because Angie is an awkward sort of character? I do want her to be awkward but not to the extent of alienating readers!

Talking about wrestling stories, Trish and Victoria will very soon be back in Divas in Dubai . . . not that they'll make it as far as Dubai in Pt. 01; they'll be making out in Sacramento instead.

THBGatoTHBGatoabout 2 months ago

Loved it. I was at school doing exams in 1997 - wish my school had been as open and accepting as the one depicted here. If only...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous