All Comments on 'Art History'

by Jet_Lagged

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booalmost 12 years ago
Thank you.

The writing could do with a tidy up but that meant little in the broader scheme of things. In a way it complimented the story. I loved the attempt to write of the emotion, the joy, the confusion of the signals, the tentativeness, the hope, the desire, the sensitivity.... The story has a lot going for it. May I suggest that you put it away for a few months and then go through it with an edit to get rid of the typos, awkward language and the things that are unnecessary. In doing that I think you will have a story that transmits its power with a strength that is undeniable. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good start

As was said before, it needs a bit of cleanup. Other than that a good start with potential to be expanded it several different directions.

Iron_Mike54Iron_Mike54almost 12 years ago
This was HOT!!!

The interaction between your characters is very plausible and realistic. The description of the feelings of the model and the photographer were described with an intimate knowledge of how each would react in their situation. The emotional build-up was extremely exciting. This was one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

Even though you left it open ended to allow for a possible continuation, I'm torn between suggesting a continuation or leaving it as a stand alone story. Either way, you can't go wrong!

abc101abc101almost 12 years ago
great story

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful

A truly emotional story, involving characters that were completely believable.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I've been rifling through tons of stories today and they have all disappointed. I'm glad to have found this though, it did not hurry into the sex too much and the description of the emotions and tension was just right. If you had gone into anymore detail with these it would have detracted from the atmosphere some what. The nervousness of Ted wad endearing and the fact Beth actually had brains about her (a rarity on this site) made her more likable. Another thing is the way you wrote the story, for me there when there is poor grammar and/or poor punctuation in the story, even if there is a good plot and likable characters, I become uninterested. I'm glad to say that didn't happen. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous