Art is My Favorite Class

Story Info
College male takes advantage of his dumb roommate.
6.4k words
4.54
40.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes, Pete. Living with Sarah will save you thousands of dollars in rent while you go to school. And Sarah and her mother have been family friends for years! I've known her mother since we were in school together, and I've known Sarah since she was born. It'll be fine!" My mother assured me.

My mom was a little on the oblivious and dense side of things. Naive would be putting it gently. I'd tried to object to being put in a house with a girl I'd only seen once, years ago, but mother had waved my concerns aside.

"We're like family." She had assured me.

So we had set out on the long drive to the state college I was going to, on the far side of the state. I had to drive so I would have my car available, and mom would take a train and uber home.

I was entirely uncomfortable with the whole arrangement, but without my scholarships and grants we could never afford for me to go to college anyway and I'd heard horror stories about school loans. I was planning on getting a student job to be able to pay for books and such, but finances were a serious concern. So while my mother was right and this was the best I was likely to get... I didn't like it.

We pulled up to the normal looking two story house with a two car garage that matched the address my mom had given me. The yard was well maintained and the white door matched the siding well.

"Well, let's go knock and let her know we're here. You two haven't seen each other in years." My mom giggled excitedly.

I sighed. The Sarah I remembered had been nine when I was six. She was a black haired skinny brat. She wasn't fun or even smart. At least she hadn't been back then. I sighed as my mom ran up to the door, almost giddy, and knocked.

The door opened and there was a woman who must have been Sarah. We weren't friends on social media or anything, and I probably wouldn't have wanted it twelve years ago, but now... damn. The scrawny black haired young girl I had known was nowhere to be seen. Instead, a tall, fit, and curvy woman, with C-cup breasts, a slim waist and while her hips weren't huge they were big enough that my cock immediately tried to pitch a tent. Even worse, probably to help with carrying in boxes, she was dressed in skin-tight yoga pants and a sports top, leaving her toned stomach bare as well as her shoulders and a fair amount of cleavage. I tried very hard not to stare when I realized her yoga pants were even pulled up unto her camel toe.

"It's so good to see you guys!" Sarah declared. "Let me show you your room, Pete, and we can get you unloaded." There were several rooms upstairs and interestingly, the Master Suite was being used as a gym. To my horror, my room was connected to the room that Sarah was in by a bathroom we'd share.

We went down to the car and Sarah immediately stretched up to start getting the things out of the storage unit on top of my car. This pulled the yoga pants tight into her buttcrack. I quickly grabbed a box and started unloading.

All too quickly we were done. Then we all piled in my car for the short drive to the train station, and all too soon, my mom was waving out the window as the train pulled away.

I slid into the driver's seat and Sarah took shotgun. She slid the seat back, leaned it back, and sat cross-legged, her camel toe easily visible.

"This is exciting!" Sarah declared, "When do your classes start?"

"Uhhhhh... I have a week until classes start." I told her, tearing my eyes away from her crotch and starting the drive back to my new home.

"A whole week! Do you have any plans or are we taking things one day at a time?" She asked stretching, seemingly oblivious to how that made her breasts push forward enticingly.

"N-n-no plans." I stuttered, turning onto the state road that would bring us to the residential area her house was in.

"Cool, I'll see if I can find some fun stuff for us to do. What are you taking classes for?" She asked.

"Computer science." I told her.

"Is that like building computers? Sciencing out how they work... I never went to college. They had some tests I would have had to take.. the acting test and the sitting test, or something." Sarah continued.

"You mean there A.C.T. and the S.A.T.?" I asked.

"Yeah, the acting tests and the sitting test. I know how to spell." She affirmed.

Oh lord, she was as dumb as I'd remembered.

"Yeah, okay. And no, I'm not building computers, I'll be learning programming and web development." I informed her.

"Web... like a spider?" She asked, confused.

"No, the web... like the internet." I corrected her.

"Ohhhh...." Sarah trailed off.

"So... how'd you'd end up with a house at 22 years old?" I asked.

"Well, when I was a baby my parents got me in a bunch of commercials for diapers and baby clothes." She explained. "Mom and Dad had an argument about what to do with the money to help me when I got older. Dad wanted to put it in a... money investing thing... I don't get it. Mom wanted to buy something called stocks. They ended up agreeing to split it. So dad put half in his financial thing, and mom invested mine. She really liked this thing called 'Amazon' and put everything in it. Then when I turned twenty-one, they gave me my money back. I don't understand Dad's money thing, and the guy they have trying to explain it to me is just too confusing. He says I should let it grow and retire with it, and I just can't with that so I ignore it. But I didn't like Jeff Bezos having me money to spend on rockets to space so I took my money from him and Mom thought it would be smart to buy a house, so I did."

Holy fuck. Her mother had invested in Amazon, like, twenty years ago? Lucky bitch.

"So how much money did you get back?" I asked.

"It was a lot. Mom said the President took a lot in taxes, which made me so mad, but it's a lot of numbers." She explained.

We got home and Sarah had me pull into the driveway. She ran in and came back with a garage door opener and gave it to me so I could park in the garage.

"Next we need to get you a key." She informed me. Then she giggled, "I'm excited, I didn't have any brothers or sisters growing up, so I've never lived with someone my age. It's such excite."

I almost sighed out loud. She sounded like an early teenage girl. I was conflicted because she was hot, but I could almost feel the brain cells dying.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked as she rummaged through drawers for her extra keys.

"No. I kissed a boy once and it didn't feel special or anything, and boyfriends and stuff always made my friends cranky and unhappy so I decided I just wouldn't." She replied.

"Oh, a girlfriend then?" I asked.

"A girlfriend? Oh! You mean like same-sex dating? No. Tried kissing a girl once too, that just felt weird." She retorted.

"So, you just don't date?" I verified.

"Yeah, just a hassle I don't need. I wouldn't know what to do with a boyfriend if I had one. I know people say you just watch movies and get cold, but I don't get that either. Ah! Here's your key." She celebrated ecstatically.

I took the key, trying to ignore that she didn't even get the "movies and chill" thing.

"So you like, don't care about sex?" I asked, struggling to believe what I was hearing.

She shrugged, "Never tried it, but it seems overhyped."

As a virgin myself, I was shook. How could she not care about sex? With a body like hers, she was built to fuck. What a waste.

"Well, I worked up a sweat helping you unpack. I'm gonna take a shower." She told me and headed up to the bathroom shared by our rooms.

Now, normally, I was very respectful towards women. Might be why I was still a virgin. I don't get why women like to be treated like trash, but all the asshole dudes who treated women like shit got laid and I didn't. Maybe that combined with staring at Sarah's camel toe and the conversation making me incredibly horny, I couldn't resist.

I snuck up to my new room and waited to hear Sarah get in the shower. I cracked the door. Oh, fuck. The clear glass of the wall of the shower hid nothing. She was standing with her back to the showerhead, letting the water run through her hair, which meant her full, firm tits were fully exposed to my view. They held themselves high as though gravity were merely a suggestion for her melons. Her nipples were made firm by the cold air of the shower as the hot water ran down her back. Her patch of black, untrimmed pubic hair covered her crotch relenting just enough to let me see the top of the crease of her pussy.

While the sight might have remained forever in my memory, I had options. I whipped out my phone and started snapping pictures as she smoothed her hair, and ran her hands all over her body. I kept the door open only a crack and was taking pictures with my phone from my room so if she looked over everything would look normal, unless she noticed the door was cracked. When she bent down to wash her legs, I thought I'd jizz my pants as her ass was fully exposed and her pussy was pointed directly at my camera, begging to be photographed.

I lost track of time, taking at least sixty photos of her naked body as she obviously washed herself. Only when she was finishing, did I realize the danger and quickly close my door.

I hopped on my bed and pulled up facebook, hoping to seem innocent if she checked on me. I tried to pull up a video I could pretend to be halfway through as an excuse. That was when I discovered the internet was fucking slow. It didn't matter, I got two videos watched before the door to the bathroom opened.

"I thought I heard your door close, did you need something?" Sarah asked, stepping out wearing nothing but a wrapped towel around her body.

I tried not to gape. Her towel barely stretched from halfway down her tits to barely past her ass. Her long, lithe legs drew my eyes up to where if the towel was maybe two inches shorter her pussy would be bare for me to look at. I swallowed. I needed to come up with an excuse.

"Um, I saw something I thought was a stain in the carpet and I forgot you were showering... it's no big deal... I'm not even sure it's a stain." I told her.

"Oh no!" She gasped, "Where is the stain!?"

I pointed at the carpet in the far corner of the room.

Sarah walked over and BENT OVER at the waist, holding her towel at the top as though it did anything as she tried to find my imaginary stain.

Her ass and pussy were fully exposed to me. I switched to my camera app so fast and snapped several photos as she inspected the carpet.

"I don't sec-Oh for Christ's sake!" Sarah declared as the towel slipped off, leaving her naked.

I snapped several more pictures as she scrambled to cover up.

"I'm so sorry. That was kinda embarrassing." She admitted, finally getting the towel to cover her again.

"It's okay. I just hid behind my phone so I didn't see anything." I lied.

"Ah, thanks!" Sarah sighed. "That makes me feel better. I'm kinda self conscious about my body. Being so tall makes my body proportions just so wrong for fashion."

I swallowed again, "Nah, you look great. You could totally be a model."

She smiled, "Sweet of you to say that, but I've never heard of a six-foot girl model."

I shrugged. "If I ever needed a model I'd use you."

She laughed, "If you ever need a model, I'll do it. Whatever it is." And she headed to her room to get dressed.

My mind started to race. Fuck. Getting her to pose... wearing whatever I wanted... or didn't want her wearing... fuck. I needed to make this happen.

It was only about an hour later that Sarah asked if I wanted to try her favorite restaurant for dinner. I said I didn't have money for eating out and she waved that away.

"You have got to try this place, I'll pay." She told me.

I'd spent the last half-hour figuring out how I could get her to model for me. I had an idea. Maybe it would work, but I'd only know later.

We drove to this restaurant Sarah wanted to show me. It was a family owned Japanese place, I couldn't tell if it was a traditional noodle shop or a steak and sushi restaurant. It smelled amazing though. I loved Japanese food.

Sarah looked great in the jean shorts and t-shirt she was wearing, the Jean's barely coming down her thighs, basically only covering her ass. Her t-shirt left a tantalizing strip of tummy, and her v-neck left enough cleavage showing that I had no complaints.

We sat down and I realized it was a hybrid menu. They served a wide variety of Japanese foods including traditional udon, soba, and ramen dishes as well as a variety of steak, chicken and pork dishes, with a separate menu for sushi.

"Wow! This place seems great!" I proclaimed.

The food was as good as it looked.

"So... anything you are excited or nervous about... with school starting up next week? I never went to college and I admit, I'm curious." Sarah asked between bites of her sushi.

I carefully slurped my noodles, then swallowed. "Yeah, most of my classes seem pretty strict, based on the online syllabi. The one that actually scares me is my Art class."

Sarah seemed confused. "Art? You said you were doing computer... things... Why would you need an art class?"

I took a bite of sushi, and when I finished it I replied.

"Well, you see. I want to keep my options open, so I have to take a couple of art classes in case I decide to go into animation or computer generated images." I explained.

She gave me a blank stare. I wouldn't believe it either.

"Cool. So why is it scary?" She asked.

Wait... she bought it?

"Well, you see there is a heavy emphasis on art of the human body... anatomically correct... for game characters and such." I explained.

She nodded blankly.

"... so I'd need a model willing to do photo shoots that show their district anatomical parts in order to give me references." I explained.

"Cool!... Wait, did you say you'd actually need a model?" She asked, incredulously.

I nodded.

"No...WAY!" She gasped, forgetting about the food. "Is this why you said you'd use me as a model earlier?"

"Kinda. I didn't think you'd be down for this kind of photoshoot though." I told her.

She shook her head. "No idea what you mean. But if it means modeling for you, I'm down. I told you I would."

I was speechless.

"...you sure... it might be embarrassing..." I warned.

"To hell with that. I'm gonna be a model." She declared proudly.

I took another bite, giving me a moment to think. I knew she wouldn't realize "showing her distinct anatomical parts" meant nude. If I was going to get her to actually agree to do it once she realized what it was, I'd have to get her to over commit.

"I mean, it would mean the world to me. Most models doing anatomical work are expensive. I couldn't afford to pay you." I cautioned.

"Pft! I don't need money. I'd be happy to do it for you." Sarah assured me.

"Now, I know you wouldn't do the erotic anatomical shoots, so I'll have to-" I started.

"No! I'll be your model!" Sarah insisted.

"That's so nice of you!" I thanked her. "It's important I know you aren't gonna back out on me, cause if you did late in the semester, I wouldn't have time to find another model. I know! We could do some practice modeling shoots to make sure you are okay with the shots. Cause if you want to back out-"

"Stop trying to tell me I won't want to do it!" Sarah pouted.

"I've got an idea." I suggested. "The professors have posted the syllabi for my classes I'll have to take, so we could start taking practice photoshoots. Have you done photoshoots before?"

Sarah flipped her hair. "I've been doing photoshoots since I was a kid. You will find I can do it just fine."

"So, do you need me to explain the terms?" I asked.

Sarah was clearly nervous, but plowed ahead, "No, I'm a professional. I bought the house we're living in with modeling money. I'm good."

I almost laughed at her assertion. She had told me the last time she modeled was for children's clothes at like age 4. So while technically correct, she'd already told me enough I knew her statement was bullshit.

"Sweet! And I know models want their work to be for something, so I had a thought. There are sites that let you upload your photos and you get paid based on the number of views. Would-" I started again.

"I don't care about that. You can do whatever, I just want to be a model again." Sarah declared.

I was so excited. As committed as she was, I had no idea how far I could push things.

"Then would you like to do your first shoot... tonight?" I asked.

Sarah lit up.

"Heck yeah! I'll need a new outfit!" She proclaimed.

"Sure! Let's finish eating, then we can swing by the mall and get you some new things. I'll help you make sure they are appropriate for this kind of shoot. Do you want to just do a shoot displaying your anatomy tonight or do you want it to be erotic and anatomical?" I agreed.

Sarah hesitated, "Would that change the outfit we buy?"

"No, just what we do in the photoshoot." I assured her.

"Then I'll decide later." She decided.

I was so glad that due to world events, social distancing was in place, spreading everyone out so they wouldn't overhear our conversation. The wait staff was staying away until called over to avoid breaking social distancing. It seemed like as soon as your surgical mask came off, you had your own zone of peace as everyone backed as far away as possible, like everyone had the plague. So our entire conversation, as crazy as it was, was completely private.

We finished our food then Sarah literally bounced all the way to the mall, making her tits jiggle the entire way. God, I wanted to squeeze those tits so bad.

We stepped in and a quick look around I found a nice looking boutique. It had sexy clothing and lingerie as well as other sex supplies. Sarah hesitated but was so excited about the photoshoot she ignored the gut feeling she doubtless had and we walked in together. The cashier looked up from behind the plexiglass safety barrier and waved us in. The rest of the store was empty and I could easily get everything I wanted for Sarah out of earshot.

"Let's start with panties." I told her.

"Why would we need new panties?" Sarah questioned nervously.

"You said you've done lots of modeling before, right?" I asked. To which Sarah went "pft" and dismissed it. "So you know what a photoshoot for female anatomical details will require, right?"

"Of course..." Sarah pretended nervously.

"Then you should know why." I told her.

"Oh... er... right, of course... which ones do you think will be best...?" She asked, looking at the wall of lacy, barely-there thongs, g-strings and other sexy panties.

She clearly was apprehensive.

I picked out a black stringy g-string, the crotch triangle would barely cover her pussy and the rest was just a set of strings, and a micro-bikini style bra that had tiny triangles designed to cover her nipples and then nothing but thin silky strings to hold them up.

Sarah held the tiny triangles up to her boobs, chewing her lip disapprovingly, "Um, shouldn't a bra be more... Well, everything... than this? This wouldn't support my boobs at all..."

I smiled, "That's why we came here though, the stuff here isn't designed for everyday wear. It's designed to be worn for a short event, then removed. It'll be perfect for this."

Removed so I can fuck you. I thought to myself. I hid a grin and reminded myself that right now all she had agreed to was modeling, and she clearly didn't realize she was volunteering to model nude. She could back out and I'd be stuck jacking off to her nudes in my room. Don't get ahead of yourself.

She picked the g-string up, again judging, "And this is the same?"

I nodded enthusiastically, "It sure is."

She held it up to her crotch and grimaced, but said nothing and we went on.

12