Art is My Favorite Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next I got her a neat little black skirt that would be easy to take off her and easily get her flashing these barely there panties. Sarah just saw a skirt that came just past her butt, but since it was long enough her ass wasn't showing she was okay with it. We got her fishnets, and Sarah assured me she had plenty of heels.

"Even ones like these?" I verified, holding up 4 inch stripper heels.

"I have ones just like those." Sarah assures me.

Then we finished off the ensemble with a button-up shirt, thin enough that her bra would show through and it was designed to only button up to the bust, the rest was decorative.

"Oh good," Sarah breathed, "I like button-up blouses, you can pick how many buttons you have undone based on how warm it is."

I'd have to set the heat to 100 degrees then for the photoshoot. I thought.

For a last touch, just in case I had her grab a nice tube of silicone based lube.

"Personal lubricant?" Sarah read confused, "Why would I need that?"

I just looked at her again with my false earnestness, "You said you'd done this type of photoshoot before, did you not use lube then?"

"Of course we did." Sarah lied with a laugh, putting the lube in her basket with her 'fuck me' outfit.

"Have..." Sarah questioned cautiously, "You have done one of these photoshoots before, right?"

"Of course. I took a photography course in high school and we did dozens of these." I lied to assure her.

She didn't seem comforted.

"You are the prettiest model I've had for one of these though. These pictures are gonna turn out amazing." I informed her.

The stroke to her ego seemed to get her over her trepidation and she hummed happily on the way home.

Once we got there I told her to go get changed and I cleared some space in the master bedroom turned gym. She even had a backdrop, using a sheet, probably for making social media videos. I got a nice clear space with the backdrop in time to hear the clink of footsteps behind me.

I almost jizzed myself.

Sarah was wearing 4 or 5 inch stiletto heels, and was the definition of sex in heels. The skirt barely covered her hips and her tits were trying their hardest to pop out of her half-buttoned top.

"Is this how this is supposed to look?" Sarah doubted, looking over herself.

"You look perfect." I assured her, "The perfect model for these photos."

She was happy about the complement, but was still concerned.

"Now, you've done anatomical photoshoots before, so let's just get into it." I told her.

At first she questioned that as her photographer, I was just using my phone.

"Modern smartphones like this have cameras that rival professional cameras." I assured her.

She was satisfied after she saw the quality of the first few photos. I started off having her pose in sexual, but innocent poses. She didn't seem to see any ulterior motives yet. Then I crossed the line.

"Now, turn around and lift your skirt." I told her.

"What?!" She gasped.

"It is an anatomical photoshoot. We'll be showing off your anatomy, including your butt." I told her.

"Ah, um, right... I... I knew that." She lied hoarsely.

"You aren't going to back out on me, are you? I was worried you wouldn't be willing to do them." I lamented overly dramatically.

"I...I didn't say that. I just... forgot that about ana...these shoots. Here." She hurried to assure me, though her face said she was very worried. And with that she turned her butt toward me and lifted her skirt up, displaying that tight ass, only hidden by a thin, black, silky string. I took several photos, having her display her ass for me.

I noticed a strange musky smell, but dismissed it. It was somewhere between ocean brine and fish, but that wasn't quite right. I resolved to figure it out later.

"Now, lay down, lift your skirt and spread your legs." I instructed.

Sarah hesitated, then did so. Her g-string was wedged into her pussy, the folds of her pussy lips visible around the edges of the black triangle. It was then that I noticed the triangle of fabric on her pussy was soaked. A quick sniff as I "took a close up" verified the musky smell was her pussy. I'd heard that girls' vaginas get wet when they were aroused, but I'd never witnessed it like this. Sarah clearly didn't know what was going on, but her pussy did. I had her continue to flaunt and display her barely covered womanhood until she'd soaked through her g-string and there was pussy juice dripping down her inner thigh.

I was getting more and more brazen. I told her to stand up, and undo a button on her blouse. She hesitated again, then complied, her tits forming a glorious cleavage. I directed her to pose as she slowly undid her buttons, having her lower her chin and look up through her lashes as her bra and tits fully became exposed. The tiny triangles that covered her nipples, was all that kept her tits from view at this point. Finally, her shirt fully came off, to some trepidation from Sarah. The fabric of her bra, if you could call it that, didn't do a thing to hide her erect nipples.

Sarah had to take a deep breath before plowing on. I then repeated a lot of the panty flashing antics with her turned slightly on the top so her tits were in the photo. Within the few minutes of these photos, drips of her aroused fluids started marking the floor around her. Sarah kept trying to wipe at the drips of her vaginal fluids on her thighs.

"Sorry, I never sweat like this." Sarah assured me.

Then I had her undo the zipper and drop her skirt.

Maybe it was the fact that she'd already taken off her shirt, or that she had committed to this, but she didn't seem as hesitant when she dropped her skirt. Now she was standing before me, posing in the barest of undergarments. Posing as I directed, groping her tits and squeezing her ass, I could see the flush of arousal rising in her face.

I'd read about all this online and seen my fair share of porn, but the real deal was a million times better.

"Are you sure this is how these photo sessions go?" Sarah asked, tweaking her nipples through her poor excuse of a bra as my phone made camera shutter noises.

"Yes, they are designed to show off all the elements of your anatomy." I informed her.

She was clearly nervous, but seemed to accept that.

"Now, bend over and let's pull the ties at the side of your panties." I instructed. "Unless you want to pull out of the photoshoot..."

Sarah gulped then did as directed, pulling gently on the strings tying her panties on.

"Now pull the knots out." I instructed.

"But then.. " She whined.

"Your anatomy will be showing." I told her.

Sarah's eyes widened. I figured she realized that "anatomy photoshoot" meant nude. This was the moment. Would she do it and go nude, or would she tuck tail and run? I was so horny, I prayed she would strip off those panties, but I also prayed she'd do it because I was gambling with my college education here.

If she realized how badly I was taking advantage of her, the least I could expect was getting kicked out of the house. With the way the housing market was right now, I'd never afford housing and I'd have to drop out of college. I knew it was incredibly dumb to risk it all just to get her to drop her panties for pictures, but the head between my legs was calling the shots.

Sarah continued to hesitate.

"Is my model uncomfortable?" I asked, trying to sound professional. "You did know this was coming when you agreed, right? You're a professional, after all."

That did it. Sarah straightened her back, despite being bent over almost nude, and she tugged the strings, untying her panties. The camera on my phone made a flurry of shutter noises as the side strings of her g-string fell away. The string and her legs obscured her pussy, and her nerves had her ass clamped around the string, hiding her asshole, but it just was still sexy.

The camera shutter sound had a double purpose. First, it made Sarah feel more like a real model. Secondly, it made it so, as long as I turned off the sound, Sarah wouldn't realize I was taking pictures of her as long as she didn't hear the sound.

"Doing great. Now, can you drop the garment?... Perfect, now twist your upper body to look back at me... Great, now reach back and I need you to pull each half of your bottom apart so we can get a good anatomical shot... Wonderful. Now, let's give a little bite on your lower lip... Amazing." I instructed.

Sarah's pussy and asshole were gorgeous. Her pussy was working overtime, pumping those aroused fluids out. The light glistened off a naturally lubed pussy, begging to be fucked, and a nearly as wet asshole. I badly wanted to drop my pants and stick my dick in Sarah. Hell, I'd always thought men who obsessed over anal sex were weird (why fuck an asshole when a perfectly good pussy was right there?), but now, seeing Sarah's wet, tight, virgin asshole, I finally was starting to figure it out.

Oh God. My cock was begging for release, but I was already pushing things with Sarah. Unless she volunteered...

"So, how are we feeling? Are we feeling like we want to go with erotic anatomy shots, or just anatomy shots?" I half-begged.

Sarah glanced around. There was no one to hear or intervene, it was her house she had welcomed me into, and she had volunteered for this. I had even given her so many chances to get out, and she had rejected them.

"Uh..." Sarah floundered, still holding her ass open to my view.

Sarah had backed herself into a corner. She couldn't ask what the difference between erotic anatomy shots and normal anatomy shots was. She'd claimed to be professional and to have done these shoots before. That was clear bullshit or she'd know this was straight up porn shots, not scientific or artistic nude shots. She was in a conundrum.

As for me, I was praying she said erotic. As far as I was concerned, that would be permission to fuck her and take pictures while I did it. My cock was begging to be unleashed on her pussy, but the head on my shoulders was enough in control that she'd have to give me permission first.

"Um... let's stick with anatomy shots." She decided.

My cock ached, but I wasn't going to force her. I had plenty of jack-off materials for later.

"Okay, so let's move you on your back and spread your legs again." I directed.

It was really amusing watching Sarah's embarrassed and apprehensive face get covered by a model smile for the pictures then return to her unsure face.

"Um, could you grab a towel, my crotch is really sweaty right now, and I don't want it to ruin the shots." Sarah begged.

I quickly grabbed one of the small, without towels and unable to hello myself, took the liberty of drying off her inner thighs and crotch myself, managing a tiny grope of her pussy. The towel interfered with feeling what I was sure was a velvety pussy, but I felt the contours and folds.

Sarah couldn't stop herself from moaning as I attempted to disguise my groping of her pussy as 'drying her off', and immediately she clamped a hand on her mouth in horror.

"It's okay, it happened in these shoots. You can vocalize when things feel good." I assured her.

Sarah blushed, "Can we just finish the photoshoot?"

I'd read about how a virgin's hymen could be visible if she spread her pussy, so I had Sarah spread her pussy for me. Sure enough, there was a thin membrane just inside her opening. It was so sexy, staring at the evidence of her virginity.

"What is the point of these pictures?" Sarah asked, her pussy still stretched open to show off her hymen.

"Let me show you." I said, showing her my phone, "That is called your hymen. It is the evidence of your virginity. These pictures are invaluable for depicting female characters."

Sarah laughed nervously, "Oh, yeah. Of course, I knew that." Her tone said she had no idea what was going on.

"I mean, the most valuable thing we could do is get a solid video of your defloration. But you probably aren't-" I started.

Sarah snorted, interrupting me. "It can't be more embarrassing than this."

"Okay. Well, to make it a true anatomy photoshoot, there is one thing left. Let's get the bra off. Let's start with untying the back." I instructed.

Sarah sighed, then obeyed and within moments I had pictures of her stripping completely and she was fully nude. My cock ached for relief, especially having her lay back with her legs spread, one hand spreading her pussy and the other massaging her tit.

Sarah's pussy was doing its best to re-wet her crotch and inner thighs, but she glanced at the towel and shivered. She seemed determined to not moan while being dried again. That meant enduring soaked inner thighs for the rest of the shoot.

Finally I ran out of new things to make her do. With great remorse, I called it.

"That was great! You were an amazing model. I'll have to sort through these and get them in my portfolio." I told her.

"So... we're done?" She questioned hesitantly.

"Yes. We'll do another tomorrow, and we can do erotic photos too and do your defloration video. Sound good?" I replied.

"Yep. Sure. Sounds great." She hastily replied, then she grabbed her clothes and ran to her room.

I watched her ass run down the hall, then once she was gone I hightailed it into my room and was fapping to all the images of her spread pussy, ass and her tits. I blew three loads into tissues within fifteen minutes. The smell of her aroused pussy hung in the air making each ejaculation powerful enough to make me see stars. God, Sarah was so sexy.

I then uploaded them to my laptop and went looking. A quick internet search showed me a few good options and I quickly set up a profile on one of the more highly recommended websites. It let me put black boxes on the photos and people could pay to remove the boxes to see the glory underneath. Sarah had said she didn't care what I did with the pictures and damn, these were worth money. I did crop the photos to make sure her face was out of them, the last thing I needed was her dad finding nudes of her on a late night porn run. I didn't know if he looked at porn or not, but better not to risk it.

Luckily, Sarah didn't really have any distinguishing birthmarks, moles, or other spots. I couldn't even find any scars in any of the photos, and she didn't have any tattoos. Unless you already knew it was her, there was no way of knowing it was Sarah. The first two photos took me a while, getting used to the editing process and setting my pay-blocks up. After that they started to go quicker and within an hour I had posted the first ten photos of Sarah to my account.

I leaned back. This could be great. I had a gorgeous roommate and 'model' that I might be getting to see naked, a lot. And I was getting to take pictures of her and get paid for them! I'd have to see how many people were willing to pay for the photos. As I understood it, to prevent people from just clicking and downloading them, the photos were layered into the html and overlaid so if you tried you'd just get the squares that you had to pay to remove or the blank layer where those blocks would be.

I was pretty happy with myself. And based on how wet Sarah had gotten, she'd liked it too, though as dumb as she was, she might not have figured out what was happening.

Then there was a knock on the door.

12