Art is My Favorite Class Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter proposes a bet to get Sarah where he wants her.
6k words
4.74
13.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

There was a knock at the door.

I quickly shut my laptop.

"What's up?" I called.

"Can I come in?" Sarah asked.

Well, it was her house. Might not be mine for much longer.

"Sure." I replied, and the door opened.

Sarah was now wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt with a normal collar up around her neck. She came in and sat down on the chair at the desk that she'd had in the room when I got here. She seemed very intent on looking at the floor.

"I just wanted to talk about... the photoshoot." She started delicately, her eyes still downcast.

"You did an amazing job as a model. I was really happy with the result." I told her.

She looked up at me. "Thanks... but it felt so weird! I mean... I have to be honest. I... I haven't done any modeling since I was four. I have never done ANYTHING like that before. I mean.... you are the first man, other than my dad and maybe a doctor, to see my girl parts..."

Holy fuck, she still called her pussy her 'girl parts'? How sheltered and innocent was she?

"You did great!" I assured her. "I would never have guessed."

I had totally known.

She squirmed, "... but... isn't it weird that I got naked? Like... you aren't supposed to get naked, right?"

I laughed, buying myself a second to think. "No, well... okay, for a normal person, you're right. But.... it is like how a cop can drive as fast as he needs to when he drives... or how a doctor can cut people open. If a normal person did it, that wouldn't be okay. Normally, getting naked in front of a camera is weird, but you're a model. The normal rules change based on your job." I told her.

She scrunched her forehead in thought.

"You're lucky though, if being naked as a model bothers you. You are only working with me. And if you are only okay being naked in front of me, that's fine." I assured her.

She shivered, "But like... most models don't... like... get naked... Right?"

I shook my head, "Almost all models do anatomical photos. Most do erotic anatomical photos too."

"Okay, what the heck are erotic anatomical photos!?" She demanded. "I don't even know what 'anatomical' means. Or 'erotic'..."

I couldn't help it.

"Sarah, no offense, but... how did you get through high school?" I asked.

She hung her head. "There was a guy and well, if I hung out with him and did this..." she batted her eyes at me sweetly, in a totally fake imitation of a star struck young girl. "... he'd give me the answers to all the tests and do my homework for me. He said he wouldn't give me work that would get me and 'A', because he said that would be suspicious. But I had Cs in all my classes, and that was enough to graduate. I'm really good at memorizing, but... figuring out what the things I was memorizing meant... that just doesn't work in my brain."

She cheated through high school. Made sense.

"So you just hung out with a nerd?" I asked. "Didn't you have friends that told you about stuff?"

She laughed, "Ha! My girlfriends were boring. Always talking about guys and who was sleeping with who. Who cares! Just because you cuddle at night, it doesn't mean anything!"

I hesitated. "Did you ever learn about sex?"

She rolled her eyes, "Of course I did. My friends talk about sex all the time."

I was unconvinced, "So, what do people do when they have sex?"

Sarah froze, with a 'you caught me' look on her face. "Um... I think you just sleep in the same bed, right?"

Wow, how'd she manage to remain this clueless? It was actually impressive.

"Okay, do you know how babies are made?" I tried again.

She blinked, "Um, I kinda... was more interested in cat videos on my phone than that part of... which class do they teach that in?"

I sighed, "Health or Biology."

She wrinkled her nose, "Ew, isn't biology where you cut up a pig and stuff? Gross. I don't want to work at a pig cutting plant. Yeah, totally skipped that class any time I could. And Health... yeah, I think I spent most of that class in the bathroom watching cat videos."

"Okay, well. Anatomy is a word for body. So an anatomy photo is a picture of your body." I explained.

"Uh..." Sarah struggled for a minute, "Oh, so like instead of modeling clothes, I was modeling my body?"

"Yep. You have a great body." I told her.

"Thanks, I think. So what does erotic mean?" She asked.

"Well, it means you'll have a partner and there will be touching." I told her. It wasn't quite right, but close enough.

Sarah seemed confused. "But how can I have a partner? It's just me and you, right?"

I nodded. "Yep. I'll be your partner."

Sarah looked at me skeptically. I wasn't fat or anything, but I wasn't male model material. I was about a hundred and sixty pounds, five-foot nine and on the skinny side.

I laughed, "Yeah, most of my body won't be in the shots. Mostly just my hands and my anatomical parts."

Sarah frowned. "But you don't have... wait. Your peepee is gonna be in the pictures!?" She gasped.

I looked at her like I was surprised that she was surprised. "Well, yeah. You didn't think I'd ask you to get naked if I wasn't willing to do it myself. Besides, a lot of erotic anatomy photos are showing the specific anatomy parts interacting."

"But models don't do that... do they?" She asked, concerned.

"Of course they do." I assured her, "It is standard practice. Let me show you."

Now, as an nineteen year old boy, I was a bit of a connoisseur of ladies who posted their nudes and photos of their holes getting fucked. I opened my laptop and immediately closed out of the site I was posting Sarah's nudes on before turning so she could see what was up. Instead I switched to some of my favorite free sites for those photos. Sarah sat on the bed next to me and immediately gasped. The first four photos on the screen were a nineteen year old girl sucking a dick, giving a titty-fuck, then taking a dick up her ass and finally a dick in her pussy.

"That's...." Sarah gasped.

"She's a famous model. These are just a few of her anatomical erotic photos." I lied.

"But... " Sarah started, trailing off.

"Is something wrong? You wanted to be a model, right?" I pressed.

"Yeah, but..." She squirmed.

"Is it just the being naked part?" I prodded.

Sarah hung her head. "Yeah. I just... It's weird that you've seen me naked! My mom always said people shouldn't see me naked. It's weird."

She squirmed then admitted, "And that seems just... weird. Why would you even want to have a peepee.... Well, in any of those places?"

I almost laughed, "Well, this one in particular is because it feels really good to have a peepee in there." I told her, referencing the picture of the pornstar with a dick, hilt deep in her pussy. "I hear this one takes getting used to then can feel just as good, and these two are mostly because it shows off your skill as a... model and how appealing you are." I concluded, starting with the anal pictures then going to the oral and titty-fuck photos.

Sarah was obviously skeptical. "Like, why though?"

I could tell words would only get me so far.

"Okay, let's make a deal." I suggested.

"What kind of a deal? I don't like deals." Sarah demanded suspiciously.

"Okay, more of a bet. Are those better?" I asked.

"Yeah, my dad and I used to make bets all the time." Sarah conceded more willingly.

I thought about how to do this. I could tell I had almost pushed her too far with the nude photos. If I had pushed her further, she might have gone from ashamed to angry or even pissed. I needed a delicate touch, and I didn't want to compromise the content I planned on making with her.

"Okay, here's the bet. If tomorrow, you get naked and we try some of the photos that lead up to this..." I stated, motioning to the photos of the girl getting fucked every way possible, "And you can't see why this might feel good, then I will drop it and figure something out for my model for my art class, but if you like it... you have to do photos like all of these."

"All at once?" She gasped.

"No, we'll spread them out, but you'll agree to do all of them. No complaining. Deal?" I stated, offering my hand.

She looked at the women in various stages of ecstasy.

"Only if I like it, right?" Sarah verified.

"The stuff before that, you won't even have to try those if you don't like the easy stuff." I assured her.

She contemplated it, then apparently not finding a reason to say no. She took my hand and shook on it.

"Sounds like we're gonna have a fun day tomorrow!" I grinned.

Sarah tried to smile confidently, but I could tell she was still not sure of what she was doing.

"Well, I guess... Sleep well, and we'll see who wins tomorrow?" Sarah suggested, and she left, giving me a sidelong worried glance as she closed the door.

I laid back, feeling pretty good about where that conversation had gone. It hadn't gone to the worst place it could have, with me sleeping in my car and living on the street. In fact, it had gone close to the best I could have hoped for.

I looked over at the door to the bathroom between my room and Sarah's. I was shocked at how naive, and dare I say stupid, that she was. I tried to remember her mother and father, but I'd never really know them. I knew what they looked like but every time we'd spent time with them everyone had been divided into adults in one group, children in the other. And even with that, we hadn't met up in years.

Were her parents so naive? I couldn't remember. I mean, her mother had invested in Amazon years ago. But I guess that could have been luck. Her father definitely seemed intelligent. I mean, my mom was pretty airheaded, if it wasn't for my dad I had no idea where I'd be at. If her mom was like my mom and her dad hadn't done for her what my dad did for me... that could explain a lot.

I wrestled with the speculation and logic until I slipped into slumber.

The next morning I woke up and walked into the bathroom, forgetting I shared a bathroom with Sarah. She looked up from her perch on the toilet wild eyed. Her pink panties and pj shorts were down around her ankles and her thin white pajama shirt let her matching pink bra show through.

I almost stopped and closed the door in shame, but was two steps in and just decided, fuck it, and just kept walking to the sink.

"Good morning!" I greeted her, pretending this was normal.

"Do you normally just use the bathroom with your roommates?" She demanded, squeezing her legs together to hide her genitals.

"Don't you?" I asked.

She stared at me in confusion.

"Well..." Sarah tried to reply, puzzled, "... I guess I've never had a roommate before. Is that a thing?"

I shrugged, "There are limits. Usually it is only people of your same gender and people who have seen you naked, but we crossed that bridge yesterday. And later today we're gonna get naked and try those things we talked about yesterday."

Sarah stared at me in confusion.

"Remember the bet yesterday?" I prodded.

"Oh, I have to be naked again for that?" She groaned.

"Of course, did you see clothing on any of the models?" I teased.

"God damnit." Sarah groaned, "Why do these things seem to always need me to be naked?"

I looked at her in surprise. "Has something like this happened before?"

She was taken aback, "Well, I guess this is only the second time, but it's weird that it happened twice."

I was pretty sure that was a reference to a television show, but I didn't want to call her out and embarrass her further. So instead I just got out my toothbrush and started brushing, signaling no intent to leave. Sarah tried to wait me out, but since all I was doing was brushing, I could wait as long as I wanted. Finally, with a sigh, she resumed relieving herself. I don't know why it felt like a victory, hearing her piss in the toilet while I watched. Perhaps it was another piece of her private life I had managed to claim, a small victory.

Sarah accepted it and moved on. I got another glimpse of her pussy through her pubes as she stood and pulled up her panties and shorts. "You want some breakfast?" She asked as she washed her hands. "I usually make pancakes, or some kind of eggs. Usually scrambled. But boiled or fried are good too."

"Sure, I'll have whatever you are gonna make." I told her, "It all sounds good."

Sarah stepped into her room, presumably to change out of her pajamas and I took my morning dump. I got dressed and joined Sarah downstairs for breakfast. She had worn sweatpants and a loose shirt, apparently dressing for comfort since she knew she'd end up naked.

"First pancake is up." Sarah told me, flipping it onto a plate and setting it on the table for me. "I have orange juice or milk."

I poured myself some milk and decided to see if anyone had paid to see the pictures I had posted last night. It wasn't too much to remove each square, but maybe if someone had really wanted to see them all I'd earn a few bucks of spending money.

I was so glad the page loaded on my phone before I started drinking milk, because I would have spewed it all over the table. Apparently, my model was popular. Almost three thousand people had paid to see her naked, and most of them had bought multiple of the squares on multiple of the photos. I had earned more in one night off her nudes that I had earned in an entire summer mowing lawns back home. I looked at my unwitting pornstar and began to wonder if this wouldn't pay my way all the way through college.

Damn, I had to find new ways to keep people paying. Then I remembered my challenge today and how she'd seemed unbothered by the suggestion of me videoing her losing her virginity. Of course, convincing her to stick to that once she realized what that meant might be another thing, but for now that could potentially be another gold mine.

Man, I had more money now than I had had in my entire life. Part of me wanted to immediately spend it. Get a new game console and a tone of games or something, but I had to remind myself how much school was going to cost and that I should save it for that. I resolved to save most of it for school, but surely I could put a little aside for fun? Right?

Sarah plopped down beside me with a plate of pancakes, "Your pancake is getting cold. You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

"Nah, it's fine. Just saw something that surprised me is all." I mumbled, finding my mouth very dry. I took a bite of pancake and found them fluffy and delicious. A drink of the milk restored moisture to my mouth and my ability to speak normally.

"You're a pretty good cook!" I mused, tucking into my pancake.

"It's one of my talents." Sarah declared, glowing with pride. "Mom says everyone has them. And cooking is one of mine."

I smiled, grabbing another pancake. "What other talents do you have, I wonder?"

Sarah thought about that as she chewed her pancake., "Mom said I was born to be a ballerina because of my double-jointed hips. If the other girls weren't so mean I would have done it too."

I raised an eyebrow. Double-jointed hips? Sarah was full of pleasant surprises today. I wondered what positions that could enable for my lanky model that would otherwise be impossible or nearly impossible for most girls.

"I'm also double jointed in my shoulders and wrists, but I haven't found any useful ways to use those." Sarah muttered. "I can sew a little bit, but I'm not very good at it. And I don't think I'm a very good drawer..."

She sighed, "If only I were pretty I could model, I appreciate you telling me I am a good model, but I know better. No one wants to see a Giraffe as a model."

I smiled, because apparently a lot of people wanted to see her model, at least my way, and were willing to pay for it.

"I think you are selling yourself short on that one. I think the pictures we took yesterday were great." I told her, thinking of how many people had been willing to pay to see them.

Sarah smiled, "You're sweet, but I am worried if you use my pictures for your assignments it's just gonna get you a bad grade."

"Oh, don't you worry about that." I told her, "Any model could get me a passing grade, but with you, I'm sure I'll get an A."

Sarah chewed at her fingernail. "Now, these things we're gonna try today, that you think I'm gonna like.... Are they hard?"

I laughed, "No, they aren't difficult. At least, not for you. I actually do most of the work."

Sarah seemed relieved by that. "So what do I do?"

"You want to try them now?" I asked.

Sarah took another bite of the pancake, "No, I need to finish eating, and Mom always said that you should wait to digest food before trying anything crazy... So maybe in like an hour?"

I nodded, I should have expected as much. I wasn't done eating myself.

"But like, what will you DO?" Sarah pressed again, "I... um... don't exactly want to go in not knowing what is going to happen...." then she finished under her breath, "... again."

I couldn't help but smirk, "Well, as you know, we'll both get naked. Then we'll get you comfortable, and I will start with a series of massages and techniques to make your body feel good."

Sarah's eyes were intent, "... with your peepee?"

That was getting old.

"You can call it my dick, or penis." I told her.

"Is that what a dick is?" She gasped. "People talked about them but I never knew that was what they meant! Does everyone know that?"

I sighed, "Yeah, that's pretty common knowledge at this point."

"So... if that's what a dick is... what's a pussy?" She asked.

"Pussy is another name for your girl parts." I explained.

She looked confused, "So why would you call someone a dick or a pussy, if those are just the boy parts and the girl parts?"

I sighed, if I wasn't 99% sure that this was going to help me get in her panties and finally get me laid, I'd have told her she was a moron and left.

"Calling someone a dick is saying they are a jerk, because most people associate men with being a jerk. Calling someone a pussy is calling them weak or cowardly, because that's what most people associate with being a woman." I explained.

"How rude! I'm not weak or cowardly!" Sarah fumed.

"I didn't say you were. I said 'most people' think 'most women' are weak and cowardly." I retorted.

"But guys used to call me a pussy all the time when I didn't want to drink that nasty beer or some such thing." She declared, "I don't see what's weak or cowardly to not want to drink something that looks, smells and tastes like piss."

I sighed, "They were trying to goad you into doing something stupid. So it's a good thing you didn't. They were being dicks, or jerks."

Sarah for once had a light of understanding on her face, "That's how that works. People are confusing."

I sat back and tried not to let the stupid give me a headache.

"So... if you aren't going to be massaging me with your... dick... then what will you be massaging me with?" Sarah wondered, bringing the conversation back to her original question.

"My hands. And I'll probably use my mouth too." I informed her.

"Your mouth?" She repeated with disgust, "How would your mouth massage me?"

"What do you think a kiss is?" I retorted.

"You're going to kiss me?" She demanded with more revulsion.

"Yeah. It works best if we kiss mouth to mouth first, but I'll kiss your neck, your boobs and your pussy too." I confirmed.

She seemed confused, "Why would we kiss, isn't that what married people do?"

I snorted, "Why do you think married people do it?"

Sarah paused. Apparently, she had never considered that. She struggled with that for a moment. "You're saying they do it because it feels good?"

I nodded.

Sarah finished her breakfast and sat back. "This all sounds really weird."

I shrugged, "I guess it'll make sense once you feel it."

I was trying not to ogle the girl I'd be enjoying shortly. I knew porn wasn't realistic. Anyone intelligent who's seen even a little bit of porn knows that. I had done my research though. I knew what a clitoris was, and where it was. I knew about a girl's g-spot and how to find it. I was nervous, because while I knew theoretically how to do it, I'd seen the memes. I knew men were famous for being unable to please a woman. I really hoped I could back up my confidence with my fingers and tongue.

12