Art is My Favorite Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited to see what a pussy tasted like. I wanted to dive in and start licking her the moment her panties hit the floor, but I didn't want to fuck this up. That would ruin everything with my dense host.

"So you are just going to like rub me with your hands and kiss me? And that's supposed to feel good enough that I want your peepe.. Your dick... in my pussy?" Sarah questioned again.

"Yep." I confirmed.

"Ha! You are so gonna lose." She smirked, "I've had massages before and while they were nice, they didn't feel that good. Sometimes they even hurt, even if they made me feel better later. I'm sorry you're going to have to find a new model, but a bet is a bet."

I swallowed. "Well, I'm gonna run an errand while you are digesting."

She perked up, "What are you gonna do?"

I swallowed, "Well, my phone is a good camera, but since I am going to win, I want to get some video cameras and tripods so I can get good videos of my model doing anatomical erotic poses and learning what eroticism is all about."

Sarah smirked, "Yeah, right. But I love shopping, can I come?"

I shrugged. She was an idiot, but she was hot. I wouldn't mind being seen with a hot babe out and about.

Sarah squealed and ran to change out of her frumpy, comfy clothes. When I was ready to go she came down wearing tiny shorts, and a tank top that you could just make out the strapless bra through. Her sandals were simple and left as much of her feet uncovered as possible. I grinned, in my t-shirt and jeans, at how scantily clad she was. Damn, she was hot. I couldn't wait to get home, set up the cameras and get her naked.

Walking out the door, I quickly realized why she had so little on. It was fucking hot.

"Damn!" I groaned, immediately sweating. "What's the temperature?" I checked my phone, 104 degrees fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius).

"I was gonna say you were gonna melt in that, but you seem to think you know everything, so I didn't say anything." Sarah gloated. The sheen of sweat softened the blow of her smugness.

Luckily for me, the AC in my car was good.

I cruised around and found an electronics store. Sarah looked at the TVs and movies while I perused their stock of cameras and lights. Luckily, social media had made cameras, lighting and recording equipment mainstream. I wanted as high quality video as possible, and needed good storage too. There was no way I could afford this stuff without the amazing results of posting Sarah's nudes. I could charge for any videos I made too, so I was confident I could recoup my costs here, but it still hurt spending so much money so soon after getting it.

"Wow, you are really serious about this modeling stuff, huh?" Sarah mused seeing what I ended up buying.

I nodded, almost crying as I paid for the equipment.

Sarah seemed more mellow in her actions as we walked back to my car and drove home.

We got home and I looked at Sarah. "So, where do you want to lose the bet?"

She squirmed, "Um... I don't know."

I had a thought, "We want you to be comfortable, so why don't we do it on your bed? You can't get more comfortable than that."

Sarah thought for a second, "I guess that makes sense."

"You mind if I record this for later reference?" I verified.

"Do we have too?" Sarah whined.

"I guess we don't have to... How about this? We'll record it and if I win, then I can keep the video and if you win, I'll delete it." I suggested. "Raise the stakes, double or nothing."

Sarah seemed more okay with that. "A bet is a bet." She declared.

Struggling to contain my glee, I hurried up to her room and set up the cameras I had just gotten. I could only afford three cameras with the video quality I wanted, along with the lights, and tripods I needed. Sarah watched with some discomfort as her bed became a stage and she knew she was about to be naked on it.

Finally done, I started them recording and turned to my sexy subject matter.

"You ready to go?" I asked, probably a little more expectantly than I should have.

Sarah sighed, "You are getting naked too, right? It won't just be me this time?" As she untied the drawstring on her shorts and began shimmying out of them.

"Of course. That was part of the bet." I assured her, even though I never remembered stating that, but she seemed to understand it that way, and I wasn't going to object to getting naked with her. I started undoing my belt and getting ready to get equally nude.

Sarah beat me to being naked, having less to remove. By the time my clothes were in a pile, my penis was erect, pointing straight out like it was trying to reach out its full six inches toward her. Sarah's eyes were glued to my rod like my eyes had been glued to her tits yesterday. I smiled as my cock was probably the first one she had ever seen.

"Alright," I instructed, "Lay on your back and get comfortable."

Sarah climbed into her bed awkwardly. She laid her head on the bed, trying to seem relaxed and calm despite the fact that her eyes kept darting to the cameras and lights.

"You wanna tell the cameras what our bet was?" I asked her, sitting beside her.

"Um, I don't think that Peter is going to make me feel good, kissing my body and touching me. If it does feel good, I have agreed to do some naked modeling with him putting his dick in my mouth, between my boobs and in my butt and vagina. If I don't like it, he's going to stop asking and delete this video, so no one is probably gonna see this. There is no way this is going to work." Sarah explained, trying to figure out which camera to look at.

"Alright now." I smiled, "Just lay back and we'll get started."

Sarah did so, laying back and putting her hands behind her head, trying to make the image of a relaxing woman, but only succeeded in making her boobs more prominent.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers, gently, and I hoped sensually. Sarah made a squeak of surprise as our lips met and her body jerked like a jolt of electricity passed through her body. I took her chin gently in my hand and raised it, kissing her more deeply as she breathed deeply through her nose. I broke the kiss and her breath came in a shudder.

I was ecstatic. Doubts had plagued the back of my mind that she might be asexual, not actually capable of being turned on, but that kiss did something to her. I kissed her again and let my hand slide down to her neck.

Thus far, the advice I had found online over the years was working. I trailed my hand down to her shoulder as I kissed across her cheek and down to her neck. I kissed then started gently sucking on the side of her neck, making her breath hard. Finally, my hand touched the first prize, her breast. The globes were just too big to be totally enveloped in my hands. I caressed the soft, tantalizing flesh, drawing a gasp from Sarah. I began using my tongue to gently lick the muscles of her neck as I sucked, and I squeezed her breast.

"Oh..." Sarah groaned as she clearly forgot about the bet. Her hands slid from behind her head.

I kept my hand on the breast that I had already begun exploring, and brought my second hand to her other breast. Both breasts felt perfect in my hand as I gently squeezed and began to play with the lovely orbs. I was anxious to get my mouth on them so I released my hold on her neck and kissed my way down to her lovely peaks. I kissed up the curve until I could gently run my tongue over her sweet areola and nipple.

"Pete..." Sarah breathed, "Don't stop."

I swirled my tongue on her breast, still caressing the body of her breast and squeezing the neglected breast as my left thumb began to play with her other nipple. I closed my mouth on her peak and gently sucked, still flicking her nipple with my tongue. I nervously rolled her other nipple between my thumb and pointer. I had read that women like their nipples being pinched, but up to this point I was pretty sure I would enjoy everything I was doing to her, but I'd never like having my nipples pinched. Remembering my friends giving nipple twists, I had a hard time believing she would enjoy that just because she was naked and her other nipple was in my mouth.

I gently pinched her nipple, and was encouraged as Sarah moaned in a way that made my dick twitch. To my surprise, she did like it. I pinched a little harder, and tried to lightly pinch her other nipple with my teeth. Sarah pressed her breasts higher, into my hand and mouth. She clearly was enjoying this, I was winning.

"Oh, that feels so good!" She groaned.

Feeling emboldened, I let my right hand feel its way down her stomach and found at some point in there, her legs had spread leaving the path to her virgin pussy unguarded. I kept sucking her breast into my mouth and resumed swirling my tongue on her nipple as I alternated squeezing her other breast and pinched and teased her nipple, slowly getting a little stronger on my pinches and twists. I didn't want to go too hard and make it hurt, but I wanted to do whatever made her feel the best.

My hand reached the coarse hair of her crotch and I felt through it until I found her inner thighs. I rubbed the inside of her thighs, where she had probably never been touched by a man before. Then I found the wet folds of her pussy. As soon as I touched it, she gasped.

I was surprised. I gently felt around the folds, or lips, of her pussy. Sarah moaned and pressed her vagina into my hand. I'd read so many things that seemed to say that girls didn't like their lips being played with and the only thing worth doing was playing with their clitoris was the only way to really give them pleasure. Sarah squirmed and I tried to figure out what she liked the most. I found the tiny bump that must have been her clitoris based on her reaction. The opening that my cock would soon be spearing was another place she really enjoyed my fingers.

I was starting to feel like something must be wrong. Sarah was enjoying this way too much. It was... too easy. If it was this easy to make a woman feel this good, why did most guys fail so miserably. I was just having fun exploring her and she was so enamored with the feeling that she was completely lost in the sensations. I alternated playing with her clitoris and playing with the opening of her pussy.

I knew it would take lots of time and effort to get her to cum. If it were easy, all men would surely do it. I figured I'd have to be sucking on her clitoris and work a finger in to play with her g-spot while playing with her boobs with my other hand to get her to orgasm. That meant I could take my time, I looked forward to tasting her pussy, but her boobs were so nice in my mouth. I switched back and forth between playing with the little nub of her clitoris and the opening of her pussy, trying to figure out which she liked better.

As I swirled my fingers on her clitoris, Sarah gasped and her mouth opened in a soundless scream, her body quivering and her arms flinging wide. I almost released her in shock.

I had just made her orgasm.

I watched as she shook and her muscles shivered and quaked. Was this it? Was that all it took? This was what men refused to do and why women thought lesbians were the best, because men refused to just do this modicum of work, that I wouldn't even call work. I got to suck on boobs and touch pussy, and THIS was the bar most guys couldn't clear?

I kept sucking her breast, because damn, I'd wanted to have these tits since I arrived. My fingers slipped into her pussy, I wanted to feel her hyman.

"No more!" Sarah begged, "It's too much!" Her hands started pushing me away.

I regretfully released her and backed up a foot.

"So...." I smiled, "What do you think? Did I win the bet? I wasn't even done yet."

Sarah lay there, her breasts heaving as she took deep breaths. She seemed to have lost all cares about the cameras pointed at her naked body. She didn't seem to care about anything. She was just savoring the sensations that were fading throughout her body.

Finally her eyes opened, and she looked at me.

"You win."

12