Art is My Favorite Class Ch. 03

Story Info
It's time for Sarah to be deflowered.
3.7k words
4.6
18.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah lay there naked, still overwhelmed by the orgasm that had left her too sensitive to continue, clearly considering the consequences of admitting defeat on the bet. She glanced over at the cameras, still recording, and I could tell she was regretting adding the footage to the bet.

Me? I was just sitting on the bed, one horny-ass virgin with the heaving woman I had just won a bet to have sex with laying naked in front of me. I couldn't tell if I was happy or upset. Yes, I'd get to fuck Sarah now. It was for sure now. But I'd never had an opportunity like this before, I knew things theoretically, but I had no idea how long it would be until she'd be okay and I could actually do the deed.

Sarah was sexy and I badly wanted to stick my dick in her. I didn't even know how to approach this. Luckily, Sarah made things clear enough.

"Okay, I... I think things are calming down... whatever you did, it's passing." She breathed.

I grinned, "Perfect! I want to do the first video we talked about now."

Sarah sighed, "Which video was that?"

"It's called a defloration video. It'll be the first time you let a dick go in your pussy. There's a little barrier in there and it gets bokeh the first time a dick goes in. It will make you bleed a little bit, but it won't be bad." I told her. "The videos are really rare, since models only get one shot at them."

Sarah sighed, "I don't remember that when we talked earlier."

I sheepishly laughed as my cock leapt at the thought, "You actually agreed to it during the photoshoot yesterday."

Sarah grumbled, "I need to stop volunteering for stuff."

I smiled, "I'm gonna reposition the cameras, then we can do the video."

My naked ass jumped off the bed, stopped the videos and then repositioned them, with two pointed right at her pussy where the action would be, and another for reference where it would get her face and any boob gropage that took place. I wanted to get a video of her face and pussy as my cock split her hyman in two.

I had made bank off her just posing, if I made a split screen video of her getting fucked for the first time, with the blood that only came from a virgin cunt, damn what people would pay for that. Most of the videos you could find were shitty ones of Russian girls, and part of me always wondered if they were somehow faked. Having a legit english speaking american getting splayed and fucked where you could see everything happen... let's just say I had high hopes.

I got all the videos started and climbed back into bed with her.

"You ready?" I asked my reluctant virgin.

"I guess so. You promise it won't hurt too badly?" Sarah demanded.

"Of course!" I told her, "Why don't you tell our audience what we're about to do?"

Sarah sighed, and looked at the camera pointed at her face, "Well, we had a bet. I didn't think that Pete could make me feel anything but awkward and weird, touching me in my private places while I'm naked. But he was right, and it felt really good. So now I have to let him do what he wants and the first thing he wants to do is a def-" Sarah looked at me in confusion.

"Defloration video." I supplied.

"Yeah, a defl- what he said. He's going to put his dick in my pussy and break some sort of barrier in there." She turned to me. "Is that all?"

"After that, to show you how it feels to have a dick in you, I'll put my dick all the way inside you and thrust in and out. It should feel really good after a little bit. Then I'll cum inside you and we'll let you show our audience how great it is by letting some of the pleasure juices leak out of you." I told her.

"Okay, I guess that's what's happening." Sarah said, "Not entirely sure what that means, but hopefully I like it."

My dick was dying to slip between those pussy lips. Only extreme self control prevented me from just jumping on her and plowing her. I instead started warming her back up, sucking on her boobs and playing with her clit and pussy again.

"Oh... you can keep doing that." Sarah groaned.

It only took her a few minutes to get as wet as she had been right before her orgasm. I released her breast and moved between her legs. I tried to keep myself lifted so the camera I had set up with a low angle could catch my cock and her pussy under my body. I slipped my cock up and down her slit to get some moisture on it. Sarah lifted her head, concern on her face as she felt me line up.

I gently slipped my cock into her virgin opening.

"Oh my!" Sarah breathed as her vagina began to stretch. "Oh, that's so big."

It was a nice ego boost, even if I knew I wasn't a monster when it came to cock size. I guess your first always felt big. I felt her hymen on my cock as I eased into her.

"This isn't bad at- OH OUCH!" Sarah gasped.

Her hymen had just caught my cock and as she spoke, I gave a hard push. Her hyman stood no chance. Like plastic wrap pulled too tight, her hymen popped, allowing my cock to push into her virgin depth. Sarah tried to push back on my stomach, but I just pushed deeper in and started slowly thrusting.

"Ow, ow, ow, stop... wait... oh, that... that's starting to feel good!" Sarah breathed with some confusion.

Her pussy was the most heavenly thing as it wrapped around my cock. I don't think it is possible to explain how good it felt. The warmth, the wetness, the pulsating pressure, and the way the sound of Sarah's moans drove me wild. I don't think I could have stopped if I tried. Luckily, once Sarah started feeling good as my cock split her pussy open, she didn't want me to stop either.

I'd read about thinking about your grandma, sports or anything to avoid cumming. I was starting to understand. The sensation of an impending climax gripped my balls far too quickly. Sarah's pussy was just too good! I mean, I didn't exactly have anything to compare it to, but damn it was worth everything I had done and risked for this moment.

Sarah moaned and clenched her body as another round of orgasm filled her. I was glad she came, because that was everything I had to give her.

I slammed as deep in her as I could, feeling myself hit the bottom of the depths of her pussy, and I just let loose. I felt my sperm surge down my cock and empty into her womb, it swirled around my cock as it filled her depths.

"Oh! That's so warm. So good." Sarah groaned, grabbing my shoulders and trying to hold me deep in her pussy. After a minute, she finally relented, releasing me.

"Alright, stay there and let me show the camera what we did." I told her.

Sarah nodded, and laid back.

I scampered off the bed and grabbed one of the cameras that had been pointed straight at her pussy and, without stopping recording, brought it close up. Her pussy was a mess. There was blood dripping in a rivelet down her ass, and as I got there, white cum started dripping from her depths. I had Sarah hold her legs up and bring her knees and that forced even more cum out.

I was spent. Looking, the video was longer than I expected, at seven minutes from when I had naked Sarah start explaining I was about to fuck her. I hoped I could clip the bits together and make an amazing defloration video.

I stopped the cameras.

"Can I go pee now?" Sarah asked, "I really need to pee."

I almost asked her to let me video as my cum undoubtedly dripped into the toilet, but I wasn't even sure people would want to see that. With a nod, she rolled off the bed, almost slipped as her legs were still shaky, and she hurried into the bathroom.

I sat back and watched the video. I was so lucky. My ass was just high enough that you had an almost perfect shot of my dick as it entered Sarah's pussy, saw her body flinch as her hymen was destroyed, then my cock went crazy covered with blood and arousal fluid. The video of her face as I fucked her was perfect. You could put the two videos side by side and see her realizing having her pussy stretched by a cock was a pretty good feeling, then her face contorted in pain as her hymen was burst, and slowly moving back to pleasure then ecstasy.

Sarah came back in, "That wasn't so bad. I kinda enjoyed it."

I grinned, "We could do it again in a bit if you wanted!"

Sarah winced, "Um, It's a little sore. Maybe once the soreness goes away."

She pouted at the small blood and cum stain on her sheets. "Man... I like these sheets."

I shrugged, "If you wash it fast, you may be able to get the stain out."

Sarah perked up, "You're right! I've gotten stains out when my pad leaked on my period! Move." And she hurried to get the sheets off and get them in her washing machine. "Let's see, is it hot or cold to get blood out... oh, right."

The sound of the washer starting said she'd remembered.

Walking back into her room, she looked down at her naked body, "It's still a little weird... being naked in front of you, but it isn't as bad as it was...."

I grinned, "It's good practice. Before long we'll be able to do a solid photoshoot where you are comfortable without clothes and can take my dick in your pussy or butt with no problem."

Sarah squirmed, "... Does a dick in the butt feel as good as a dick in the pussy?"

I shrugged, "I know some girls prefer it in their butts, some girls prefer it in their pussies."

Sarah looked at me suspiciously, "Girl? You mean model, right?"

I tried to avoid showing the panic I felt for a moment, "Of course, I meant girl models. Because boy models don't have a pussy to put a penis in and women don't have penises to put in the boy's butt, and all these photoshoots only have one man, because men models are so much rarer than female models."

Shit, I hope she bought that. I wasn't interested at all in gay sex or worse, getting pegged. I needed to be more careful in what I said.

"Oh, that makes sense." Sarah accepted and moved on.

I needed to get out of here before I did something stupid. "Well, I'm going to go check on the footage we got." I grabbed my cameras and clothes and fled to my room.

I flopped on my bed. My mind was reeling, I just fucked Sarah. My effective landlord. I litterally just fucked her. We'd mutually lost our virginities together. If my mom had said this was gonna happen two days ago, I would have never believed her.

I got dressed.

Now I had another dilemma. I had specifically NOT included her face when I posted just the nudes. Some research said that I could probably up my price significantly because my content this time was a video, a defloration video, and I had her face in the video. But if her father saw her face, I was certain I would be dead. I paced, deciding what to do. Finally, I decided to do a tiered release. The cheapest would be the video of her pussy getting fucked, the mid one would include her upper body, with her tits bouncing as I fucked her, but I'd blur her face, and the highest tier would show her face as I pounded her. I was blurring my face regardless. The only time my face even showed up was for a bit at the beginning when I sucked on her titties.

I sat down and found the site I used had an editing section for videos so I was able to blur my face and make the videos how I wanted them. I left explanations on what the tiers were and marveled that people were still paying to just see her naked. It was just a few bucks for those. I decided to make people really pay for this video. I might do more later that would be cheaper, but this was the first time a dick went in her pussy, and a video like this could never be made for Sarah again. I could always lower the price if it didn't sell. I did some research to find out what pornstars charged. The price range was huge, with the expensive pornstars charging seven times as much as the cheaper ones, if not more. That was for monthly prescriptions. I wanted to set the price on this ridiculously high, even for the lowest tier, because I could always lower the price later.

It was tough, because I'd never pay for porn since there was enough of it for free, but I wanted to make some bank here. The price I settled on seemed ludicrous to me. But I'd rather drop the prices later, then wish I could raise them later.

I posted the videos and transferred my earnings to my bank account. The earnings were slowing down on the videos I had posted. I guessed that most of the people who would pay for them, had at this point. There would probably be new people to the site who still paid for them, but that would be a tiny thing.

I went downstairs and heard something that made my blood run cold.

"... That's right! His penis went right inside my pussy!.... You're telling me." Sarah chatted loudly on her phone.

I felt my face pale. Who was she talking to!? Who knew I had just fucked her!? I couldn't tell her that should couldn't talk to people. I didn't have that kind of control. If that was her mother I was fucked. 100%, bent over and fucked. I'd be on the street by the end of the day.

"No, no, it felt really good!" Sarah expounded, "It just went in and out and then he squirted some warm, sticky goop in me. I've never felt so good.... You think?..."

I came down the stairs and saw Sarah on the couch, wearing shorts and a tank top, with her phone to her ear. I was pretty sure she saw me, so there would be no escape. I sat on a chair in the kitchen staring numbly into the corner. Holy fucking shit-dogs. I was so dumb. What made me think I could get away with this? There was no way that Sarah wouldn't talk about this with people, especially her parents! Her parents were friends with my parents. God, would my mom disown me?

"I can talk to him about it... You sure?... He does... It did... Okay... You think later today? Isn't that pretty quick?... If you are sure... Okay. Okay. You're right." Sarah continued.

I felt sick. My stomach was twisting in agony. Fuck.

"Okay, talk to you then! Bye!" Sarah finished and hung up.

I heard her rise from the couch and walk to the kitchen. I heard as she entered behind me.

"Hey Pete." She called, sounding surprisingly happy.

This was it. 'Move out' that was the only logical thing that was about to come out of her mouth.

"That was my friend Cindy. She wanted to come by and see if she liked doing this modeling stuff with you too. That okay?" Sarah continued.

.... I am pretty sure my brain had an aneurysm. The words she had just said did not compute. Did she just say her friend wanted to 'model' for me? Like 'model' how it looked to have my dick stick right up her pussy?

"... I-I-I guess?" I stuttered

"Oh, don't be shy. I told her you were a great photographer." Sarah giggled. "You said you had worked with other girls before, right? I didn't think this would be a problem."

My mouth was so dry. "Yeah," I forced the word out, "I can totally do that, but we should be careful. Lots of girls want to be models, but... uh... I am going to be busy with schools so I can only have a few models I work with at a time.... So we should probably keep the modeling under wraps, so people don't swarm me."

"OH!" Sarah gasped, "I didn't even think of that! I'll tell Cindy, quick! She was so excited! She might tell her roommates!"

I heard Sarah tapping on her phone, texting her friend.

Stars filled my vision and I exhaled. I tried to catch my breath, I didn't realize I'd been holding it. Fuck. That was close. I might still be fucked but she hadn't kicked me out yet. I rested my head on my hands. I wasn't prepared for this kind of stress.

"Um... What did you and Cindy talk about?" I asked, desperately fishing to see how much this new girl knew.

"Well, I told her that I'd finally gotten back into modeling, like I always said I would. She asked what kind of modeling I did." Sarah absently blabbed as she tapped away at her phone. "I told her I just did some modeling for you for one of your classes, but it was weird because I had to be naked for it. She said that was crazy. Then I told her about how you showed me how good it could feel when you touched my naked body and she was floored. She didn't believe it either. Then I told her about our bet and how you put your dick in me and that felt really good."

Sarah apparently finished her text and came to sit at the table with me. I tried to hide the way I felt, putting a bland expression on. I just hoped I had some color back in my face. Sarah sat down, still absorbed in her phone. I heaved a sigh as she continued.

"She said she's never tried that. She said she thinks that since she isn't as practiced at modeling she could try it with you. See if this modeling thing would work for her. She said she was scared if she didn't try it now, she'd chicken out. So would you be okay if she came over and we did a shoot with her like we did earlier with me? You can work out the details with her when she gets here. What do you say?" Sarah asked, putting down her phone.

I swallowed, then swallowed again, "Yeah... I mean, I could use a second model. Though I think I'd want her to maybe sign a nondisclosure agreement or something... I really don't want to get swarmed."

Swarmed by angry parents set on murdering me for fucking their daughters... I thought to myself.

"Yeah, I'm glad I asked you. I have a few other friends that have always wanted to model." Sarah lamented, "I thought this would be perfect, but if you don't have time that makes sense."

I breathed. "Are they all as... smart... as you are?" I prodded.

Sarah huffed, "I'll have you know I'm the smartest of my friends."

I had to doubt that. I had to find a way to figure out if this was really as good as it sounded. I glanced out the back yard and noticed a box-like structure in her backyard. I had never looked in her backyard before, the fence blocked the view from the front yard, and apparently the fashion here was high fences, like well over six foot fences.

"Sarah, what's that?" I asked, pointing to the structure.

"The hot tub?" She verified, "Oh, I like relaxing in it. The jets feel nice."

My mind started cranking up. "Your friends, do they like your hot tub?"

Sarah laughed, "Of course, silly. Who doesn't like a hot tub? Why do you think I bought it?"

I swallowed, "How about this? If you have a friend you think would make a good model, you can invite them over to hang out in the hot tub. That way I can see them and if I think they'd be good, you can tell them about it out in the hot tub where no one will overhear you and we could even do test pictures?"

"With your dick in their pussy?" Sarah pressed excitedly.

"... Maybe. We'll see how many want that." I retorted, doubting the frequency of that request.

"You're right, you said some might want it in their butts instead." Sarah noted seriously. "I want to try that before I go too crazy with this. After all, if I don't know what the options are, how can I tell them?"

I swallowed. This was dangerous. What was I doing? All it would take is Sarah talking to one friend who had two brain cells to rub together and this whole thing would blow up in my face. I should have shot it all down. But my mouth just kept going.

"You're right. What time will Cindy be here?" I asked, my heart thumping in my chest.

"She said she'd take some time to get ready and come over, so like 5?" Sarah guessed.

I guess that would give me time to calm down.

"Sure.. that works." I breathed.

"I'm hungry. Modeling is hard work. Want to have a sandwich with me?" Sarah suggested.

"Sure." I accepted. I'd need my nerves and my strength if this evening was going to be even near as crazy as I feared.