Too Good To Be True Ch. 01

Story Info
How far will a horny college boy take this opportunity.
5k words
4.49
91.3k
197

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week. We had just hit midterms and it seemed like every junior level course at my university had decided to have projects due the same day. I had been up way too late working on those but had gotten them all submitted and was confident I had done well.

That was how my school career had gone here. I worked my ass off, got everything done close to the deadline and ended up with a good score. I read fast, and was blessed with the photographic memory that ran in my mother's family, so homework and tests were a breeze.

I had a year and a half until I could get my diploma and move on with the rest of my life. I had two uncles who worked for large software companies and an uncle who did cyber security and was grooming me to join up with him when I graduated, so I wasn't worried about finding work once I graduated. My scholarship was secure with my 3.97 GPA and I was actually looking at graduating with remarkably little student loan debt, only about 10 grand. If I was smart I could pay that off in a couple of years and be head and shoulders above the idiots graduating here with five to ten times as much debt. Some were graduating with even more.

I liked to think I was a decent looking guy. I was 5' 9" (5' 10" a good day). I was a dirty blonde with blue eyes. I kept my hair decently short, and it didn't require much upkeep. I wasn't exactly chiseled, but I was fit. I had tried all sorts of sports as a kid, but the only things I ever enjoyed were swimming and martial arts. I started doing mixed martial arts when I was 9, and had kept it up. I primarily did brazilian jiu jitsu and muay thai, but my sensei mixed a lot of other bits and techniques in there. He trained people for cage MMA fights, but I had never gone there. The few times I had gotten in scraps, it had definitely helped. I had once even managed a three vs one scrap where I'd been jumped. Still not sure what they wanted, but they ended up clocked out on the pavement and I'd walked away with bruises.

On this particular day, I was in a mood. Maybe it was that I was tired and grumpy, maybe I was just feeling horny, but there I was sitting on the second floor of the student center. That's when I set in motion a course of events that would forever change my life. I could look down over all the students below. And I saw her.

Her name was Courtney and she was one of the few girls on campus that always perked up my 6 inch soldier. On campus there seemed to be two types of girls, one group would sleep with anything with a pulse, and the other wouldn't sleep with hardly anyone. Courtney was part of the second group. In fact, some would say she was the leader of the second group. She was one of those "saving herself for her husband" types.

Her body was amazing. She was four or five inches over five feet tall. She had dark, almost black hair and green "fuck me" eyes. She was slim and petite with breasts that were mid-B cup, with a decent flare for her hips and a nice little bubble butt. She was one of those girls with long slim legs that just begged to lead your hands to her ass and crotch. I had never been one for giant tits and ass, so that untouched bounty that would fit just in my hands was the perfect hard on for me.

There were always religious girls, and some could be a pain. But Courtney could turn downright insufferable when she got on her high horse, which admittedly was rare. She was the best known virgin in my class. Heck rumor was she caught one of her roommates in the act and convinced her parents to get her her own place off campus her Freshman year. They were apparently some old money family from somewhere on the east coast, but that was all I knew.

But she was sitting right beneath me working on her laptop, and her shirt was open, just a little bit.

Now, sure I'd seen my fair share of porn, I had even had a girlfriend in high school who after a little coaxing had pretty much let me do what I wanted. Deep throat, vaginal, anal, you name it. She had even made sure she got on the pill because she hated condoms. Ironically, she was the only girl I'd ever fucked to this point. Probably because of the way we broke up.

My parents had made me late for a party, giving me "the talk" about being responsible and careful when I went to parties. That took them about an hour. And when I showed up, I found my girl in a back room seeing how many football players she could do at once. We were through, though I did get some sick sense of satisfaction finding out one of the football players had chlamydia, and gave it to her.

After that, women didn't interest me who weren't damned near impossible to get. Porn was okay, but if I could find it, odds were thousands if not millions of boys had already jacked off to it, so it just didn't get me like it used to. Women who were easy to get felt like walking STD farms after that. But that was exactly why Courtney was so damn appealing.

She was untouched, unseen, and uncontaminated. If she could last this long, maybe she would be someone I could feel comfortable getting intimate with. And that is why I pulled out my phone.

I had a new phone, a google pixel, the latest model and with its zoom I might be the first non-medical male to see her tits. I zoomed in, down her shirt, trying to be discreet. Her tits weren't huge, but her fair skin was accented by her dark hair. I almost swore, her bra was blocking everything. But that was the moment I saw it. What she was working on on her laptop.

It was the key to a test. You know, the copy of a test the teacher uses to grade student tests, or gives to his TAs to grade with. And after watching for just a second I hit record on my phone. She flipped through page upon page of the next unit's test. I was shocked. I hadn't taken Courtney to be a cheater. But after a moment she exited out of the test and flipped through folder after folder of homework and test keys. I got video of the folders, assignments, programming projects and tests. Then I sat back.

She was totally a cheat. She had been in all of those classes with me, and while she loved kissing up to the teachers and cracking jokes in class, I realized she never really answered technical questions. For all I knew she had cheated her way through everything.

I went back to my apartment to think. It didn't take me long to decide what to do. I had some huge dirt on the one girl at my university I was dying to fuck. This dirt could get her expelled and possibly get every college credit she had earned revoked. But I also realized that using this dirt to convince her to have sex with me was blackmail and could backfire on me horribly. Also, since there had been several big cheating scandals at my university they had enacted not only strict punishment for cheaters, but punishment for anyone that could be shown to have knowledge of the cheating who didn't report it.

The University had started using a commercial chat product as a messaging system, but since they didn't want to pay for the full package, there wasn't a history or anything like that. One of the grad students had decided to make his own chat agent, and it had become way more popular on campus. Many classes used it as the primary way to talk with teachers and TAs. I was easily able to make a fake user that couldn't be traced to me. I used an online botnet to make my ip untraceable. Penetration testers used them all the time, so I was confident. My next step was simple.

The next day was a Thursday. Courtney and I had all the same classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Monday, Wednesday and Friday we only had one class together. My last one of the day. I was able to work remotely and honestly I was far enough ahead of schedule I could take a week off and I would be back where my boss thought I was.

After class I discreetly watched Courtney, she went to the student center to study again. I seated myself in an alcove on the far side of the main area from her, watching her carefully. I pulled out my cell phone and remoted into my desktop. I had the campus messaging app open and connected. I sent her my first message from my anonymous account.

"Hello Courtney. I have a proposition for you."

I watched her as she got the notification, looked confused, and replied, "Who is this?"

"Who I am is less important than what I have." I replied and sent her a couple of stills that showed her looking at her cheater material.

I could see the blood drain from her beautiful face.

"What the hell?! Where did you get those?"

I smiled, "Does it matter? All that really matters is that you have two options. Option 1: Do everything I tell you. Option 2: I send these to the Honor Code office and you get expelled. Which option sounds more appealing to you?"

She stared at her computer screen. I could tell her mind was still working through what I just sent her.

"...what do you want?" She finally replied.

"I want you to go into the restroom, then send me a picture of your breasts, make sure you get them both in the picture."

She carefully packed her bag and went into the women's room nearby. A few moments later a picture came through the chat. She had sent a picture of her breast alright, still covered by her bra and t-shirt.

"I didn't ask for a picture of your shirt. I asked for a picture of your breasts." I replied.

"No way. Only my husband will get to see my bare breasts."

"Well then, I guess the honor code office gets to see these videos."

"I'll tell them you doctored them and are blackmailing me."

"Oh please. It is simple enough to verify that photage is legitimate. And I can send it in anonymously with my metadata scrubbed to make it untraceable. You have five minutes before I send these to the honor code office."

I didn't wait for her response, but got up and walked into the men's room. I got into a booth, sat down and pulled out my phone. Not 30 seconds later, she sent the real picture. Her tits were amazing. Unblemished and milky white. Big enough to play with and suck on, but not oversized. Probably too small to really titty-fuck, but I had always found that stupid. Why titty-fuck when she has a perfectly good vagina and anus to fuck.

"Good girl. You are good for now. More instructions will come tomorrow."

"TOMORROW!!!! Like hell!! I've shown you my boobs, now delete the photos!"

"Ha! You have a high opinion of your tits. You've been paying over 25 grand a semester for two and a half years. You've got another year and a half to go. That is over $100,000. Based on the videos I have, you haven't honestly passed a single class. I'm glad you choose not to get expelled, but I'm gonna make you earn your degree. Since you decided you don't need to learn like the rest of us, you'll be using an alternate currency. And no, a single picture of your breasts, lovely as they may be is not worth $100,000. So yes, more instructions will follow tomorrow."

I put my phone away. My dick was rock solid and dying to release some pressure, but I had to make sure my plan worked. I flushed nothing, washed my hands and left the restroom, just in time to see a numb looking Courtney leave the women's room and head toward the exit. I followed at a discreet distance as she left campus.

I couldn't believe my luck. She was literally taking my path home. She finally turned and walked up to a decent house about two blocks closer to campus than I lived. This was perfect. I had heard the rumors she lived alone in off-campus housing, but this confirmed it. Her parents must have pulled some strings and gotten her a nice place.

Her house was a single floor unit, no streetlights nearby and shrubbery blocking view of the house. I couldn't ask for a better house to sneak up to.

Over the next week, my phone storage filled with pictures of her tits, pussy, and ass. Boy, I could hardly wait. Sometimes I felt bad, like the time I made her leave class, go to the bathroom, take a picture of her pussy, then come back to class and send me a picture of her panties, to show she wasn't wearing them. After a while she stopped trying to argue against the next lewd photo.

I knew I need to be careful here. I started keeping all the photos of her on an extra SD that I encrypted and programmed to start immediately formatting itself if decryption failed. But I decided I couldn't just see anymore, and I was tired of jacking off. I headed home to work out the rest of my plan.

The next day was a Thursday, after work and class was done, I closed myself in my room and booted up my desktop. A message was then sent to Courtney.

"Good afternoon. Today you have two tasks, complete the first and then I'll give you the second. Your first task is to go to any of the sex shops nearby, you can choose which one, and you are to buy: a blindfold, and 4 pairs of padded handcuffs. Then return home."

Her reply came, "How the hell would I know where any sex shops are!?"

I replied, "Come on, you can Google."

An hour later, she replied. "Fine, you sick bastard. I'm done."

"Send me a picture of your purchases on your bed."

A moment later a picture of a simple black blindfold, and four pairs of pink padded handcuffs appeared. "Happy, you sicko. I can't believe you made me go there."

"Indeed. I am happy. Now, your second task. Send me a picture of your vagina and asshole."

She replied almost instantly, "No! I'm sick of doing everything you ask! I've given you more then enough pictures. Leave me alone!"

I was getting tired of this.

"Apparently, you have forgotten how this works. I tell you what to do, and you do it. No complaining. No moaning. You don't get to object. If you don't start just doing as you're told, you will be getting expelled. Have I made myself clear?"

It took a long time for her to reply.

"Yes"

"Now, I was going to be happy with one picture now you owe me three. Lay naked on your bed. Spread your legs and send me a picture of your asshole and vagina. Then I'll tell you what you have to do for your extra pictures."

She didn't reply for almost ten minutes, I was just about ready to send her another message, but then it came. She actually did better than I'd hoped. Apparently, she'd struggled with the angle and had ended up putting her ankles behind her shoulders to get the picture. I could tell because of the way her hips were. Man, was she flexible. I vowed to take advantage of that.

Her vagina was perfect. From the number of pictures I had I new she had done laser hair removal. There was never hair or even stubble around her precious cunt. There was even a slight glistening that told me, whether she liked it or not, this turned her on. Her asshole was equally beautiful. I loved anal sex and that asshole had my name on it.

"For your next picture, spread your vagina as wide as you can with one hand and take a close up."

This picture came much quicker.

"For your final picture, unless you try to object, you will insert your pointer finger in your asshole, as deep as it can go. I expect at least two knuckles. Then send me a picture of it."

This picture took longer, but there it was.

"Fuck you" was all she said with it.

The following day work crawled by, finally the work day was done. Instead of going home, I went and waited about a block from Courtney's house.

"Hello Courtney, send me a picture of where you are."

A moment later I got a selfie of a grumpy looking Courtney in her kitchen.

"Strip. Then send me a photo."

A few minutes later, a photo of a naked Courtney in her kitchen.

"Go to your bedroom, get out the blindfold and handcuffs, then start a video call." I started walking toward her place. The street was empty, thus it was perfect. When the video call started, I turned off my camera before joining. A naked grumpy Courtney held up the handcuffs and blindfold.

"See? Happy?"

I contorted my voice, hoping she wouldn't recognize me. "Each pair of handcuffs came with 2 keys, correct?"

"Yeah." She huffed

"Show them to me."

She held them up.

"Prop your phone so it's pointed at your bed, then put all the keys on the table in front of your phone. Then climb on your bed with the blindfold and handcuffs."

She made a face then compiled.

"Put one pair of handcuffs on each of your arms, then each of your ankles."

"You have some weird kinks. Naked dances with chains." But she did it.

"Now, attach the other end of your left ankle handcuff to the left column of your headboard. Then do the same for your right leg."

Her face was suspicious. But she complied, with some struggle.

Oh glory, I almost came in my pants. She looked so sexy chained to the bed, but I wasn't done yet. I started up the walk to the house she was staying in.

"Put the blindfold on."

She did.

"Now handcuff your left wrist to the column like your left leg is."

Her suspicion was clearly growing but she complied.

"Now do your right wrist the same way."

She faltered, "But I'll be stuck..."

"Do it."

"Fine, but you better know how to get me out." And with great difficulty and some straining, she got it latched.

I checked the doorknob. She hadn't locked it. I probably could have picked the lock, I'd taken up lock picking a few years ago, but this made things easier.

As I opened the door, I watched on the video as Courtney, naked, blindfolded and handcuffed, heard her front door open and tried to sit up.

"What the fuck?" Courtney exclaimed.

"Relax, it's just me." I told her, walking back to where the bedroom clearly would be.

"What part of that should make me relax?" She exclaimed.

"Calm down. If you make too much noise I'll leave you handcuffed to your bed and you can scream until the police come and let you out. All the cops in the area are men. But I suppose if you want a bunch of men seeing you naked, you could have just told me. I'd have posted all those photos you sent me." I said as I walked in the room.

Damn. I thought the sight of her naked, blindfolded and handcuffed had been hot on the video call, well, it was hotter in real life. The bitch had a king sized bed all to herself. The headboard was big enough she could barely move with her arms and legs stretched and handcuffed to the supports at each end.

I didn't end the call, but pointed her phone camera down into the dresser it was sitting on.

"What are you gonna do?" Courtney demanded trying not to sound scared as I looked for any hidden cameras. Hey, studying cyber security made me a little paranoid.

Satisfied, I took off my shirt and started to take off my pants. "Oh, I should think that would be obvious." I stated, then just to emphasize the point I reached over and ran my hand from the top of her vaginal lips to the base. She was soaked. Like if or not, this turned her on.

"Please," she begged, starting to cry, "don't do this. I don't want to lose my virginity this way..."

Part of me felt for her enough in that moment, I knew I would struggle and I'd feel horrible if I fucked her like this. She was sitting there, turned on out of her mind, but at the same time terrified and begging to keep her virginity. I had an idea.

"I don't see how you didn't see this coming, but I'll chalk it up to naivety. I offer you a compromise." I said, still rubbing up and down her vagina's lips, getting her love juices all over those fingers, "I will give you a week to find another guy and lose your virginity on your own terms, and in exchange today... I'll fuck this." And with that my finger slick with her pussy juices slid right into her unsuspecting ass.

'She flinched at the unexpected anal intrusion, as she had a fair amount of slack in her handcuffs, "Fuck, that hurts! You should warn me first. Ow...."

"Do we have a deal?"

She squirmed, I couldn't tell if it was my finger which I was lightly twirling in her ass, or the offer. "Could you stop moving that down there?" She snapped, then she said "What if I can't find a guy?"

12