Art is My Favorite Class Ch. 04

Story Info
Cindy comes to visit and Pete toys with his blushing virgin.
5.6k words
4.79
10.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

I paced back and forth in my room.

Holy shit could this go bad. Why couldn't I have been content with free housing through college?

Not only was I fucking Sarah, but I was posting nudes and now videos of me fucking her. It was so dumb! I mean, I charged enough for the video to see her face as her virginity was taken that I didn't think anyone would pay for it. I certainly wouldn't. But checking again, now there were over 500 people who had paid to see the side-by-side of her face and pussy as she got royally fucked!

I was making bank, but if one of those were her father, an uncle, a cousin.... Anyone who knew her, this would go nuclear in my face. I'd be out and the money I made probably wouldn't get me through college.

Then there was this friend of Sarah's, Cindy, who was coming over explicitly to meet with Sarah's 'professional photographer'. I didn't know the first thing about actual photography. I had just made sure the views of Sarah's tits, ass and pussy were good and took lots of pictures until I had enough ones that turned out okay that I could post them.

The one saving grace was that Cindy had even less experience with professional photography than Sarah had.

There were two voices in my head. One said, "Cut your losses! Play it safe! Find an excuse! Take down the videos and just say that you got an updated syllabus and nude models are no longer needed!"

But then the other voice said, "But... What if Cindy is cute? You really gonna pass up on another hot bimbo and stop fucking the idiot you live with because you are a chicken? This is why you graduated high school as a virgin. Man up and fuck the dumb bitches."

I am ashamed to say the arguments were both almost equal in appeal.

What if, I played it safe WHILE fucking dumb bimbos? I'd already seen just how naive and gullible Sarah was... I could just make sure that I didn't bring in any girls smarter, and my proposed filtering tactic of hot tub parties could work....

Gah! It was so stressful.

I made up my mind.

I walked down the hall to where I could hear Sarah running on her treadmill in the gym that was the master bedroom.

I stepped in and was almost immediately hypnotized by Sarah's bouncing tits. She was wearing a sports top and tiny fucking shorts that only half covered her thighs and ass.

No. I told myself. You are here to talk, not ogle her or fuck her.

"Hey Sarah, can we talk?" I called.

Sarah had earbuds in and hit the button to stop the treadmill, "What?" She called back before removing her earbuds.

"I wanted to talk to you about what is gonna happen when Cindy comes over in a couple of hours." I told her.

"Oh, sure." Sarah agreed happily, hopping off the treadmill. "What did you want to talk about?"

I took a deep breath, "Well, you told Cindy I was a professional photographer, right?"

"Yep." Sarah confirmed confidently.

"That means that you should have great faith that I know what I am doing, right?" I nudged her thoughts in the right direction.

"Uh-huh." Sarah confirmed.

"So, that means you shouldn't second guess what I say, and do whatever I tell you to, right?" I prodded.

"What? Why would I do that?" Sarah asked, confused.

"Well, you are a professional model, right?" I coached.

"Yeah..." Sarah conceded.

"And professional models do whatever they're told by a professional photographer, right?" I directed her.

"OH! I get it!... I think." Sarah declared.

"Right! So if you were second guessing me, or not doing what I said, then it would look either like you aren't a professional model, or like I am not a professional photographer. You follow?" I finished.

"I think so. But this is only when we're modeling right?" Sarah questioned.

Sometimes with Sarah, the opportunities were too good to pass up.

"Well, if you don't practice you might forget when it actually matters and that would make you look dumb. Can you imagine how dumb you'd look if you told Cindy you were a professional model and I was a professional photographer, and we've done all these things together, and then I asked you to take your top off so I could take pictures of your boobs and you didn't?" I suggested laughing.

Sarah gave an awkward smile, "Yeah... that would be dumb... But the pictures will be of Cindy this time... right? So I can keep my shirt and bra on this time? Right?"

Goddamn why was I such a horny mess. I'd just fucked her a few hours ago and I was still finding her body irresistible.

"Well, Cindy is less experienced, so you might need to take your clothes off to show her it's okay to be naked in front of a professional photographer." I prayed she would listen.

Sarah sighed, "I guess. Dang. I was hoping to not be naked again today."

"Did you tell her when I got here, or when I started taking pictures of you?" I fished.

"No... I guess I just told her I got back into it. I don't think I told her any sort of days or anything." Sarah muttered thinking back to her phone conversation.

"Then we should probably pretend I've been here for months and you've been doing this a while and are just now telling your friends because you are now a legit model and can do all the model things." I suggested.

"Ooooo. I like that! That way I will have sen...Senior.... I will have been a model longer than them so they have to respect me!" Sarah declared.

I needed this. So I took a gamble.

"And as a long term model, you have gotten used to little things like this." I couldn't wait any longer and reached out and gave her left boob a good squeeze. Oh fuck it felt good in my hand with just the fabric of the sports top between the soft flesh and my hand.

Sarah jumped, "Ha ha! Yeah. That wouldn't be like a good model at all... would it?"

I shook my head, my hand still kneading the soft, supple flesh. "Nope. You probably would like me touching you anywhere, like this." I reached around and grabbed a handful of her ass.

Fuck, brainless bimbos had no business being this sexy.

"I mean, it does kinda feel nice." Sarah admitted after jumping again.

I reluctantly released her.

"So if I do anything like that, just remember, it is normal and you like it. You could even ask for more if you'd like. Just don't say no in front of Cindy. That would make you look like a noob model." I instructed.

Sarah's awkward smile faded once my hands released her ass and tit. "Yeah! Can't be looking like a noob...." I could tell there was some hesitancy, but she really wanted to seem like she knew what was going on.

"Thanks! That's all I wanted to talk about." I told her and left before I made any more mistakes.

I closed the door and leaned against it, willing my erection to calm down. Cindy would be here in two hours, and I wanted to be able to perform if she wanted to fuck. Sarah had said Cindy wanted to do a shoot "with her like we did earlier with me", and just before that I'd nailed Sarah's pussy on video. If Cindy wanted to do that, and was just as dumb as Sarah, then I could nail two hot bimbos the same day I lost my virginity.

I had to prepare myself for Cindy actually being smart though. I could see Cindy being a friend, realizing I was abusing Sarah and coming over to end the whole thing.

I walked to my room and checked my posted videos. 5 more people had paid for the full package. I shook my head in dismay, at least if I was on the streets I could afford a motel for a while while I figured out what the fuck to do next.

I went to check on my cameras and lights. They were ready to go, since I had already transferred all the videos to my computer. I should get an external hard drive to back them up.

The next two hours were torture. Sarah went back to working out, then showered and came downstairs wearing hardly anything. It was blistering hot outside, and only herculean efforts by Sarah's AC Unit kept the inside a nice temperature.

Finally, the doorbell rang and Sarah jumped up to answer.

"Cindy!" Sarah squealed and hugged the other girl excitedly, "Come in, it is too hot out here!"

"Fuck, it is so hot." Cindy complained, her voice slightly higher pitched than Sarah. She stepped in and set down a bag, her purse over one shoulder.

The two girls were amazing, side by side. Where Sarah was six feet tall, if she was to be believed and this time I did, Cindy was just shorter than me, probably between 5' 4" and 5' 6". Cindy had smaller breasts, but the smaller girl still had curves. Her tank top clung to her body and showed just how slim her waist was and her cut-off jean shorts really made her amazing hips pop. What was even better was that her hips looked fit and firm, not flabby and loose. Her face had a cute innocence to it, and her big wide blue eyes, framed by her blond hair portrayed not a hint of the wisdom of a girl who knew what she was walking into. Her cute tiny nose led down to full lips, red but a natural red, not that of lipstick, that just begged to have a cock shoved between them. I couldn't see any sign she was wearing make-up of any kind.

Damn, I was so sunk if she had a brain. I was definitely going to do everything I could to get her naked with those legs wrapped around me as I plowed her senseless.

"Cindy, this is my photographer, Pete." Sarah introduced me.

I stood and extended a hand. "My pleasure, you must be Cindy."

The timid girl shrank with a bit of a squeak, but took my hand and shook.

"N-n-nice to meet you." She quivered.

Fucking adorable.

"Don't worry, I don't bite. At least, not unless you ask nicely." I teased, trying to pretend everything was perfectly normal.

Cindy gave a half-hearted laugh. I wasn't even sure she knew what I had been implying. Damn. How does a girl like her get to be as old as she was without having a clue about sex?

"Just making sure, how old are you?" I pressed, realizing I'd never established that. I'd just assumed Sarah would be friends with, let alone invite any minors over to get fucked. Not that Sarah realized that was what was happening. Yeah, it was best just to check.

"Um... I'm nineteen, almost twenty." She whispered.

"Not that I don't believe you, but I am a professional, do you mind showing me your driver's license just to verify?" I hope that sounded right. I was just an eighteen year old, and wanted to sound like I knew what was going on.

"Um, yeah. Here." She fished her wallet out of her purse and showed me the license.

Yep, golden. She was indeed nineteen.

"So Cindy, why don't you sit and we can discuss why you're here." I offered, motioning to the couch.

Cindy replaced her wallet in her purse and sat down. I motioned for Sarah to sit next to me, and luckily, Sarah figured it out and sat. I put a hand on her thigh, trying to seem confident. I felt Sarah's thigh flinch, but visibly you couldn't tell.

"So... um..." Cindy started, "Sarah said that you were a great photographer and that you took some amazing pictures of her, and that you showed her some things that felt really good. And well...."

She took a deep breath.

"IhavenoideaaboutanyofthatandIwanttolearnandbecomeanamazingmodellikeSarah." She blurted out too quickly to really follow.

"Wo, now. Calm down. It's okay. Take a deep breath and try again." I told her.

Cindy took a few breaths and then said, "I have no idea about any of that and I want to learn and become an amazing model, like Sarah...." She carefully worked the words out.

Well, so far so good.

"That's better. Now you said you have no idea about any of 'that'. What do you mean by 'that'?" I pressed.

"Well, I know school is supposed to teach you about things... like being naked and boys and penises and stuff. But..." Cindy spread her hands, "My mom says young ladies like me don't need to know about things like that. She says she'll teach me when it comes time for me to get married. I know some things... or at least I think I do. But it is so awkward asking questions... like I feel like my heart is about to explode."

I smiled, "That's just fine. There is no judgment here. Let's start with what you do know. Tell me what you understand."

Cindy blushed, "Well, I know these are boobs." She cupped her tits in her hands, "And I know you have a penis. And I know that girls like doing things with penises, but, like, I don't know what they do or why they like it. I know somehow babies are involved, but like... okay, that's about it."

"Okay, we can work with that." I told her.

"Oh, and what's an STD?" Cindy asked.

I could see Sarah turn to me in confusion too, though she tried to hide it.

"Well, we can start with that." I told her. Man, the public schooling system had really failed these girls.

"So a lot of what we're probably going to be doing is known as sex. Things having to do with boobs, penises and vaginas are usually called sex. STD stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease. So for example, have you ever noticed your vagina getting wet?"

"YES!" Cindy gasped, "And it gets tingly.... Oh, I guess I know about vaginas too."

"So that liquid, and similar contact with a person with an STD can pass the STD to you. So, you should always be careful with anyone you let touch your boobs, vagina or butt. And who you kiss, or touch their boobs, vaginas, butts or penises." I told her.

"Eww..." Cindy squealed, scrunching her face, "That sounds gross! How do I know if people have one of these things?"

I shrugged, "You can make them get tested, but that takes time. As a professional, however, I have been tested and I assure you, I have no such problems."

It was kinda true. I gave blood a few times in high school, and I knew anything too bad would show up in that.

"So until you find a man you want to marry, you should probably just stick to professionals who are routinely tested." I told her.

"I don't want to get married yet." Cindy objected, "I just don't want to be so clueless. Or scared. I mean, I..." She instinctively covered her breasts with her hands. "I know I'm not pretty or anything, but Sarah used to say the same thing, then she was so happy about being a model."

Cindy looked up at me with those big innocent eyes. "Do you think modeling would help me feel pretty?"

Why was it that all the cute girls thought they were ugly and all the ugly girls thought they were cute? Okay, not all of them. But way too many cute girls thought they were nothing. Damn, my cock was already twitching in my pants for her and we hadn't even talked about her getting naked yet.

I'd have to change that.

"Well, why don't we see what we're working with?" I suggested. "Do you mind?"

Cindy shook her head.

"Um... did Sarah tell you anything about the process of becoming a model or bodily inspections or anything like that?" I asked.

Cindy shook her head again.

"Okay, well. If you're going to be a model, you're going to have to be comfortable being naked in front of me." I told her.

"Oh, that. I knew that. Sarah said you took lots of pictures of her and then there was something about your penis going in her... I didn't understand that part, but I want to try." Cindy told me, showing determination for the first time.

"Wonderful. Then why don't we start by having you take off your clothes?" I suggested.

Cindy started blushing deep, deep red, but she stood and pulled her tank top off, revealing a cute pink girlish bra, and then her shorts revealing white cotton panties with lace loops along the top and the leg holes. I didn't even know they made such girlish panties for people her age, but apparently if you knew where to look....

"Come on, all of them." I encouraged.

Cindy blushed even redder, then unhooked her bra, and allowed her breasts to come into view. They were perky, and firm staying in place despite the lack of a supporting bra. Her nipples and areola were large, bigger than Sarah's despite her smaller breast size. The way her shoulders hunched forward made her cleavage form extremely appealingly. Cindy looped her thumbs in her panties, took a second to master her courage, then pulled them to the floor and stepped out of them. Her blond pubes made a pretty little bush above the hint of her lips visible from the front.

"Well, Sarah, what do you think? I think she's cute and definitely model material." I declared.

"Oh yes!" Sarah declared excitedly.

I couldn't tell if she was excited for her friend or excited that there was someone else to be the center of my attention, but either way her friend was standing there, very naked and very shy in front of me.

"Well, mind if I get a little hands on?" I asked, "Got to be thorough."

I begged for her to say yes. I wanted to touch this sweet innocent body in front of me.

She glanced at Sarah, and I could see her reflection on a painting as Sarah gave thumbs up to her naked friend. Cindy then nodded at me.

"Alright, I'm going to check your body for firmness, elasticity, and responsiveness." I told the trembling young woman as I rose and approached her. "And to start with we'll do this."

I lifted her chin and looked deep in her eyes as I kissed her gently. Her eyes widened in surprise and I felt her tremble. Her supple and full lips were fabulous to kiss, so I did it again.

"Good, very good." I glanced down and noticed that her nipples, which had been larger than Sarah's before, where now erect pointing out like pleasure switches on the tantalizing flesh of her untouched breasts.

I couldn't want and cupped her breasts in my hands lifting them and feeling the satisfying weight as they filled my hands.

"Eep!" Cindy squeaked, then clasped a hand over her mouth in embarrassment.

"Oh, that kind of response is nothing to be ashamed of." I told her. "It just means your body is responding correctly." And I lowered my mouth to her boobs and gently took a nipple between my lips, licking and sucking gently.

"Oh, my..." Cindy breathed. I could hear Sarah make a noise behind me but as into Cindy's chest as my face was I couldn't tell what it was.

Cindy's hand grabbed my hair, holding me on her breast. "Oh, that feels so good!" She whispered as my tongue danced around her nipple.

I wanted to throw her on the couch drop my pants and start fucking, but I knew that wouldn't go well. However, I also knew I could only resist the seductive innocence of this naive young lady for so long.

I broke my mouth from her breast, much to her disappointment and mine.

"Okay, there are two more things I need to check, then we can do a demo video. You said you wanted to do one like I did with Sarah, with my penis in you?" I demanded, trying not to sound breathless.

Cindy didn't say a word, only nodded.

"Okay, then let's do these final tests and then we'll go get set up and do the video." I instructed. "Sit on the couch, lay back and try to bring your knees to your shoulders."

I wasn't sure if Cindy believed at this point, or if she was just turned on and wanted whatever happened to happen.

She sat back and pulled her legs up, spreading herself beautifully for me. Oh god, I wanted to just dive in. Instead I knelt down and gently massaged her vagina. The girl was drenched, this all must have been a giant turn on for her. She groaned as my fingers swirled over her lips and I found her clitoris without even trying. It was a larger nub than Sarah's, much like her nipples were larger than the bigger girl's. I slipped a finger into her opening and verified quickly that there was indeed the barrier of a hymen in the blushing girl's depths. Her pussy was desperately trying to clamp on my single finger, damn it was going to feel so good having my cock in her.

"That's good." I told her.

"What is?" She asked hazily, staring down as my finger gently slid around inside her.

"You have a wonderful vagina. I'm sure it will make for great pictures and videos." I told her. "Now just one last thing to check."

12