All Comments on 'Art is My Favorite Class Ch. 04'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bnaylor987bnaylor98711 months ago

Eventually I hope an angry dad cuts his balls off, but I hope there are many more stories and escapdes first!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Of course Sarah and Cindy model together, some girl on girl modeling, then a threesome. You gotta get anal with Cindy. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please keep this story going! Looking forward to the next chapter.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

I've started looking for an Editor (or editors) for my stories, so that may delay my next chapters depending on how long it takes to find an editor for each story and to work out the process and get the editing done. Forgive me, and thank you for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awaiting the continuation as the set up is all there. One of my favorites on the site yet it has so few chapters.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

For those of you using the Feedback option to contact me and including your emails, I am replying, but since the Email I use for everything relating to my work with Literotica has "NaughtyPaladin" in the email, so it seems to get sent to your junk folder. So look for responses there.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin8 months agoAuthor

My editor has the next chapter. I only have one editor for most of my stories though, it seems like most the people I reach out to have my emails filtered as junk or spam because I use "NaughtyPaladin" in my email so it looks suspicious. I'm trying to keep putting out chapters for all of my stories.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin8 months agoAuthor

Alright, the next chapter is almost ready to be posted! For those of you who haven't seen, I've added a link to my Patreon to my bio, as my listed website, and I've tried to get the link working with the Beta feature "Support Author" link. I have posted a preview of chapter 5 to my Patreon, and 24 hours from when it was posted, I will submit the full chapter to be published here. Don't know how long it will be between me clicking post, and the comment showing up, but I should have the next chapter submitted in short order! Thank you all for your support and encouragement!

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin8 months agoAuthor

Chapter 5 is submitted for publication! Hope it gets approved soon and you can all read it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Of the 5 chapters this is my favorite. It has the who she-bang. The innocence, the set up, and the conclusion, with promise of more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
1465 Followers
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...